Sky Toronto

Branch smiled up at Sky with wide sparkly eyes.

Sky smirked down at him and began to speak, "Yes?"

Branch wiggled in place, "You really tried to adopt me..? Me?" He asked.

Sky smiled and nodded, "Of course I did pipsqueak, you had no one, no family to save you, no one else even volunteered, so I tried to adopt you, you were only four.."

Sky then frowned, "You kept running away though, I never knew why.."

Branch bit his lip, "I've been bullied since I was young.."

Sky turned to him with a dark expression, "Who..?"

Branch shrugged, "Most of the village, except for umm..Poppy, Creek, Papa Peppy, Fuzzbert, Biggie, Cooper, you, Smidge, Guy Diamond, DJ Suki, and Satin and Chenille!" He mumbled.

Sky looked pissed, "I see..I must've been too caught up in work to notice. I'm sorry."

Branch smiled, "It's okay!"

Sky sighed, "No, bullying is definitely NOT okay, Branch, you understand that...right?.."

Branch bit his lip nervously and tried to lie, "Yes...?"

Sky raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

Branch pouted, "No.."

Sky nodded, "There we go! But really, it's very wrong Branch, it never should of happened. Especially to you."

Branch shrugged, "It's mostly in the past, only some of them still bully me!"

Sky frowned, "You're still bullied? By who?"

Branch played with his fingers, "Umm...most...most of the village...?"

Sky deadpanned, "You mean to tell me that no one grew up and stopped."

Branch shrugged helplessly, "Yeah..?"

Sky nodded, "Okay. Okay. Well I can think of a few people who will be out of a job."

Branch tilted his head, "You don't have to fire them! It's really okay!"

"No, it never was okay." Sky said firmly but gently.

Branch sighed and nodded, "Okay..I guess I understand.."

Sky smiled, "That's good! Now come on! I know how much you love chocolate, let's go get you some!"

"Yes! Thank you!" Branch cheered happily.