Cooper

Cooper was playing with Branch, making sure to be gentle with the smaller and younger boy.

While Cooper may seem dense at times, he's very smart, he knows Branch is traumatized, he knows he needs to be quiet with Branch, and he knows not to touch Branch without permission.

He also knows how to calm Branch down if someone DOES touch him without permission.

Which is the situation right now.

You see, Cooper and Branch had been having fun, Branch even had a small smile as Cooper did a silly dance!

But an older troll had noticed Branch finally smiled and ran over.

The older troll had grinned and picked up the small eight year old.

Which caught the attention of everyone in the area.

Now Branch was screaming and crying as the other trolls watched him in shock.

Now Cooper didn't get mad often, but he was down right pissed at the moment.

He shielded Branch from the crowd and spoke to him, "Hey buddy, let's go back home, okay? Come on, up we go!"

He helped Branch up and kept him hidden as they walked back to the pod, Cooper explained everything to Peppy who told him it was okay for him to yell at the crowd.

So Cooper went back to yell at them.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME!" He screamed.

The crowd looked to him in shock.

Cooper kept screaming, "NONE OF YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO TOUCH BRANCH AT ALL! YOU NEED TO RESPECT HIM AND HIS BOUNDARIES OR YOU'RE GONNA MAKE HIS PROGRESS NOTHING! HE'S COME THIS FAR AND IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE RUINED BY ALL OF YOU!"

The crowd stayed silent until he'd finished, which was two hours later.

The adults were embarrassed to be scolded by a child, while the children were embarrassed that it was Cooper who had yelled at them.

Once Cooper was done he turned his back to them and stormed off.