Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

36| Krishi wants a sibling

10.9K 660 110
By shadynightx_

Okay so it's 133 let's make it 140!

And guess who's having a birthday today?
- It's me!

* * *

2 years later...

A 3 year old little Krish was running around the house wearing one slipper while his other leg was bare.

"Chachuuu" He shouted but was met with no response, he groaned and moved to the other part of the mansion looking for his chachu.
(Paternal uncle)

On the other hand Adhrith had his 5 weeks pregnant wife pinned to the wall, his left hand was wrapped around her waist while with the other hand he was tucking her lose strands behind.

"Don't you think, you don't really have time for me these days?" He asked with a husky whisper, "hmm?"

"CHACHUUUU" Both of them were interrupted by a loud knock on their door making Adhrith close his eyes and groan out of frustration.

"Ughh yeh hamesha kabab mei haddi kyu banta hai" He groaned out loud resting his head on Netra's shoulder.

(Ughh Why does he always become a bone in the meat?)

She pulled away smacking his head.

"Shut up aur darvaza kholo"

(Shut up and open the door)

"Ughh" He groaned again but moved towards the door to open it nevertheless.

"Chachuu" He was met with tensed Krish who was wearing only one slipper, who, upon finding his chachu, grinned widely.

"Haan bolo" He smiled at his nephew through gritted teeth.

(Yes? Say)

"Chachu mera ek sandal nahi mil raha" Adhrith observed him from top to bottom, his eyes stayed on his feet for a moment then he blankly looked at Krish

(Chachu, I'm not able to find my other slipper)

"Toh mai kya karu?"

(Then what am I supposed to do?)

"Dhoondhne mei help" Krish pouted innocently showing his feet.

(Help me find it)

"Ek kaam karo apne bed ke neeche dekho mil jayega"

(Do one thing, look behind your bed, you'll find it)

"Nahi mil raha har jagah dekh liya maine" Krish furrowed his eyebrows and muttered while pouting.

(I have looked everywhere, I'm not able to find it)

"Arey vahin hoga"

(It's there only)

"Chachu aap meri is wali sandal ko smell karke doosri wali dhoondh do na" He lifted the feet in which he was wearing slipper and forwarded it towards Adhrith who looked offended.

(Can you smell this sandal and find another one for me?)

"Abey- Kutta dikhta hoon kya mai-"

(Do I look like a dog?)

"Adhrith" Netra shouted from inside the room, her voice holding the warning that said not to teach any bad words to her nephew.

"Sorry sorry" He apologized almost immediately and turned towards his nephew, gazing at him too lovingly, too much for one to digest.

"Krishi do I look like a doggy? Nahi na!" He muttered sweetly through gritted teeth, why was this 3 year old so hell bent on annoying him?

(No right!)

"Chachu help karo na sab busy hai ghar mei"

(Chachu help me, everyone in the house is busy)

"Aur mai kya vehla hoon?" Adhrith commented again offended while Krish looked at him with confusion filled eyes.

(And am I idle?)

"Voh kya hota hai"

(What is that?)

Suddenly an incident between him and his brother flashed through his eyes.

He knocked on Rudra's door and called him joyously "BHAI KNOCK KNOCK OPEN THE DOOR"

After a few knocks Rudra opened the door, his hair was messy, face red and eyes were bursting with anger.

"What the fuck- what do you want?" Adhrith snickered internally, he did not want anything he just wanted to annoy his brother, in the middle of the night.

"I need your help, come fast" He pulled his brother by his hand and began moving towards with a brooding angry man attempting to murder him.

"What is it?"

"I'm unable to sleep, let's watch a movie, what do you say?" He noticed his brother clenching his fist as well as his jaw while his eyes were red with anger.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Noppppppp"

"Why do you always have to be the bone in the meat?"

"Coz I loveeee annoying you bhai" He grinned at his brother mischievously while the latter scoffed.

"Let your time come" Rudra muttered with hints of annoyance making the latter laugh.

"It won't bhai, I'm the youngest in this house no one's gonna cock block me"

"SHUT UP" Rudra shouted at his brother for his choice if words and walked away, towards his room, fueling Adhrith's laughter.

They say "never speak too soon"

Wow the universe was giving it back to Adhrith, his own nephew was becoming his cock-blocker. He heaved a frustrated sigh.

"Kuch nahi aaja mere bacche mai help karta hoon teri" Adhrith hugged Krish, trying to console his ownself, and picked him up in his arms and closed the room, getting ready to start the slipper hunt.

(Nothing! Come my baby, I'll help you)

× × ×

"Mumma hum kahan jaa rahe hai?" Krish asked his mother who was busy combing his hair, he kept looking at his mother whose focus was on his hair, he felt jealous, his mother should only focus on him and nothing else, "mumma!"

(Mumma where are we going)

"Yes mera baccha, we are going out for dinner" She replied pecking his cheeks then stood up taking a little bit of moisturizer on her palm she applied it to his cheeks and forehead very gently.

(My baby)

"Krishi looks so handsome and Krishi's mumma looks gorgeous" Rudra complimented both the mother son duo as he came out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around his torso.

"Papa wear clothes" Krish scrunched his nose trying to cover his mother's eyes, "Kyu?" Rudra asked thoroughly amused by the sight of a 3 year old trying to cover his grown up mother's eyes.

(Why)

"Aapko sharam nahi aa rahi? Ladkis ke samne nangu pangu hone mei" The room was filled with chuckles of both the adults while little Krish just stared at his parents being confused and angry.

(Don't you feel shame? To be naked in front of girls)

"But aap bhi toh mumma ke samne nangu pangu hote ho?" Rudra questioned raising his eyebrows while Krish stood confused "Par mai"

(But you too get naked infront of mumma)

(But I)

He cut himself off not knowing what to reply "lekin mai" He again cut himself off trying to think of the correct words.

(But I)

"Mai mumma ke samne nangu pangu ho sakta hoon" He said firmly his eyes showing determination, his small hands still covering his mother's eyes.

(I can get naked infront of mumma)

"Toh mai bhi mumma ke samne nangu pangu ho sakta hoon" Amaya's cheeks gained a red hue despite knowing the fact that he was just messing with Krish but the flashback of their deed last night didn't help her situation either.

(Then even I can get naked infront of mumma)

"Nahi"

(No)

"Kyu nahi?"

(Why not?)

"Kyuki- Kyuki mumma meri mumma hai sirf meri mumma aap jao" He hugged his mother possessively causing a chuckle to erupt from her lips while the other one just shook his head.

(Because- because mummy is my mumma only my mumma, you go)

He was now habitual of his son's possessiveness towards his mother, initially he used to have a full blown argument with Krish because he wanted equal share of his wife but always ended up being scolded by his own wife. Talk about partiality!

"Rudra go wear something, you should not roam around naked infront of girls, right Krishi" Krish nodded burying his in the crook of his mother's neck hugging her tightly.

"Let me see how much you can stick to your words when we come back tonight" He walked away towards the closet flashing a smirk her way causing a faint blush to form on her cheeks.

× × ×

"Mumma mujhe bhai ya behen chahiye" Krish demanded startling Amaya who chocked on her water out of shock.

(Mumma I want a sibling)

"What baby but-" She tried to form a coherent sentence but was too shocked to say anything

"That's a great idea" Shs was cut off by a very enthusiastic Rudra whose eyes were sparkling

"What? Rudra? How can we?" Amaya's cheeks gained a red hue while she avoided eye contact, trying to look anywhere but him.

"I don't mind" He smirked glancing at her flushed self.

Obviously he wouldn't mind! Why would he?

"Have some shame, we have a kid here" She deadpanned glaring at him while feeding Krish simultaneously who folded his hand in anger muttering "Mai bada ho gaya hoon, mai khud kha sakta hoon"

(I'm a big boy, I can eat by myself)

"But our kid wants us to have one kid, what is the problem?" He defended his innocent self but the smirk playing on his lips did not help the situation.

"Shameless" She shook her head out of disbelief at her shameless husband.

"Krishi why do you want a sibling?" Amaya asked Krishi who was busy drinking his juice, he left his straw and scrunched his eyebrows trying to think of the reason behind him wanting a sibling.

"Mere sabhi friends ke bhai behen hai mujhe bhi chahiye" Krishi completed with a serious with look while Amaya groaned hard.

(All my friends have a sibling, I also want one)

From the time Krish had started kindergarten they were having a hard time. Just after 3 months if him being in the kindergarten he demanded for a separate room saying "Mere sabhi dosto ke paas unka room hai mai ab ek big boy hoon"

(All my friends have their own room now I'm a big boy)

And now he wants a sibling wow!

"Lekin humare paas toh aap ho na" Amaya tried negotiating nervously but was met with an angry glare.

(But we have you, right)

"Nahi nahi I want bhai behen nahi nahi I want a baby shishter pwease" Krish grinned after completing himself and started batting his eye lashes.

(No no I want a sibling no no I want a baby shishter pwease)

"But Krishi-"

"I promise Krishi, we'll work hard to get you whatever you want" Amaya was cut off by her shameless plus horny husband who was too delighted by the situation.

"Sacchi papa?"

(Really papa?)

"Mucchi baby"

(Really baby)

"Ummmh mai apka baby nahi hoon mai sirf mumma ka baby hoon" Krish again glared at his father drinking his juice making the latter to roll his eyes on the mumma's boy.

(Umhhh I'm not your baby I'm only mumma's baby)

"Haan haan mumma ke baby"

(Yes yes mumma's baby)

"Nahi aapka champ" He interjected filling the table with chuckles and laughters, surely he was the joy factor in their life.

(No your champ)

× × ×

"Krishi do you want to sleep with mumma and papa?" Amaya asked Krish while cupping his cheeks making a certain someone to eye her with shock.

"Nooo, I'm a big boy mai akele sounga" He said folding his hands around his chest earning a peck filled with fondness on his cheeks.

(I'll sleep alone)

"Okay"

"Gud night mumma, gud night papa" He wished both of them running off to his personal room which was just beside his parents' room.

Rudra leaned on the closed door of their room, straring at his wife's frame with his hands wrapped around his chest.

"Are you ready?" He asked lazily gazing at her with droopy eyes.

"For what?"

"For the process?"

"What process?" She noticed her husband's lips twitching up in a playfull smirk while his eyes shone in mischief.

"The process we have to go through to fulfill our son's demands" Her eyes widened and after a moment she lowered her gaze with her red cheeks she pushed him avoiding any eye contact she walked inside.

"Tum na pehle hi acche the jab baate nahi karte the"

(You were better before when you didn't talk)

"Accha tab toh badi complaints aaya karti thi 'I'm your wife treat me as one' aur ab dekho, you are very hard to please"

(Well, back then there used to be a lot of complaints 'I'm your wife treat me as one' and now look, you are very hard to please)

"Pehle atleast itne besharam nahi the tum"

(You were not so shameless back then)

"Apni biwi se kaisi sharam" He pulled her closer by her waist as he locked the door with his other hand simultaneously, ready as ever to devour his wife once again.

(Why shy away from your own wife?)

Hey everyone!

How are you all?

Double update coz Man kar rha tha

Tell me what are your thoughts on Krishi, kitna bada ho gaya!

Uski khudki book aane wali hai though-

I hope you all liked the chapter

Thankyou so much everyone for giving this story a chance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.8K 27
Read the story to know the Rudra Kaushik, a billionaire and eligible bachelor of india intrigued by innocent Kushi Gupta. Will Rudra make Kushi fall...
1.3M 10.2K 18
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
159K 5.4K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...