Joyous Day

By Kitt_Chat

Who knew that one simple wish would send a strange "joy" to the SagaVerse. All that some strange being claims... More

- Prologue -
- PROLOGUE lyrics -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 | DEMISE lyrics -
- RENEGADE lyrics | Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -

- Chapter 3 | L.C REMIX lyrics -

39 1 6
By Kitt_Chat

- Begin Chapter + song -

Sarah: My Burn is gone, all that's left is a husk. Or at least that's what I'm guessing happened. I won't stand and watch as dawn turns to dusk, this isn't my world, but I'm gonna fix it.

B.C: Sarah, dear, you're blinded by your mistruths! Let me enlighten you, show you the true path! (Sarah: Can't see anyone, the fight has begun, not really sure what happened here, but-)

Sarah: I won't stand here and see your homeworld get utterly destroyed!

B.C: Guess you've made your choice, what a disappointment, yet there's still a chance to save you! What's wrong, Sarah, don't you wanna reunite with me under our new Lord? He'll forgive you if you repent.

Sarah: Only Gaea deserves my worship, my following! Who even is this God, why have I not heard of him before? Must be a pest. (B.C: Just look into my eyes, achieve Nirvana at last! If not, well, prepare for a bla-a-a-a-ast from the past!)

Sarah: I'm not sure that I'm buying it, if I don't join, don't throw a fit, can't stand your eyes, why do they drip like that? (B.C: Golden days!)

Sarah: Your god is a fraud, the only god we should worship's Mother Nature! (B.C: Already too late!)

B.C: I'll make you eat those words.

B.C: Why resist? You'll finally belong. Don't persist, his followers are strong. Do you too want peace, or is that wrong? You'll see for yourself as we sing our song.

Sarah: I won't lie, this is terrifying me. How do you think I feel when I see my soulmate gone, locked inside the dark? Seeing sparks and making marks apart from any holy monarchs! (B.C: Come, sing along.)

B.C: Deep down, you feel like you're drawn to our Savior's embrace. So let's cut to the chase. Listen to the call of the enlightened, speaking the One Truth! Despair's so out, let joy into your life, let go, be free!

Sarah: I could use some fun in my life, but I don't want to follow your sick deity! You see, I have my whole life ahead of me, I have responsibilities, like our children!

*Sarah feels sick to her stomach and coughs out a bit of gold as her eyes begin to leak gold drops. B.C giggles to himself and sticks his tongue out*

B.C: You're a fool, babe. It happens eventually. You'll be enlightened at last as you watch this world turn into our Savior's playground! Take part in the cleansing that will occur once God gets to the sinners!

Sarah: We were both partners in the same story! Now look where you are, just a puppet for a tyrant! Burn, listen here, you have control, just please wake up and come back to me, won't you please? (B.C: Gaea's a fraud, world was made by our God, it's the truth! Your faith is flawed.)

*Sarah shuts her eyes, smiling wider now and crying gold tears...*

Sarah: I'm not feeling that good, goddamn it. Why'd you have to go and check up on them? Gold creeping in my sight. I'm not sure whether I can hold on, BUT-

B.C: LIS-

Sarah: I

B.C: -TEN

Sarah: WON'T

B.C: TO

Sarah: LET

B.C: HIS

Sarah: YOU

B.C: WORD! (Sarah: WIN!)

B.C: Open your eyes.

B.C: Courage took too long to show up! Delusions of a world without a purpose being good will fade away!

Sarah: I know better than to serve him! I'm not dumb. If this is his vision of a perfect world, I would never get on board with that!

B.C: Spare me the cheesy talk. If you got a spark of hope then go on and try to strike me! Like it or not, we'll all bow down to Him. So swallow up your pride and soon you'll see!
Sarah: If you really want, fine, I'll knock sense into you! This is what a girlfriend's really for, Burn, so what do you want in terms of hopefulness? A tackle, vine whip, or an energy ball?

B.C: Wow, that's quite the bold move you propose. But there's much more, Sarah, to disclose. My old faith has finally shed its mold. Now I'm showing a world blessed by the gold.

Sarah: *cough* Cut the lies, seems you want your demise! I despise this God and their gleaming disguise they put on innocents, aren't divines wise? Screams will dry, the weak complies, but not me, no, I gotta improvise! (B.C: You'll be controlled.)

B.C: Why bother with saving someone who left you from the very beginning? I disappeared for 8 months straight, so why do you still want me? Not me, want Him! Let Him show you the One Truth, babe! Rejoice! We'll regain what was written in His name!

Sarah: I don't think I can last very long... My stomach hurts, insides churn, are they even there? I don't feel like I can survive... *she drops to her knees* Please forgive me... lord, for being blasphemous!

*A small time skip. C.B has just dealt with the Joyous around him when he hears a voice in his head. A taunting one.*

???: Having fun, Crush? I hope you enjoyed watching all those sealed fates. You knew what was gonna happen to them and yet you just watched, didn't ya? You led them right to me.

C.B: Get out of my head, whoever this is, I don't really need this now! Stop trying to guilt trip me, I've done everything, don't know- (???: A new dawn hits the ground!)

???: Strike a deal, but you'll regret it soon. (C.B: What all can I do, these people aren't coming back, guess the script's been flipped on a corruption like me, eh?)

C.B: Now's my last chance to finally be a useful member of this world instead of being a painful reminder- (???: Now's your last chance!)

???: A broken promise eating at you! (C.B: I can't let their strife be in vain all because of my foolish ignorance. They all need my help and I won't ever kneel down to you!)

???: I'll drag your face on the pavement floor, right up to your father's door, I'm not one to disappoint, now I'm BURNING DOWN THIS JOINT.

C.B: Joke's on you, I don't have one! You won't bring down what I have cherished. Tonight, you'll taste the bittersweet- wait a minute. Who's that coming...? (Sarah: Won't be long! Crush, your fate's sealed!)

*Cut to Noko, sitting by Bon, singing to himself to calm his nerves*

Noko: Is there really a point of trying forward? I've only got my ambition and a friend to watch over. Keeping my head up high in hopes of a better light. Come to ask why a god would bring us to such damned fate. How cruel are they to wish death upon us? Is anywhere safe to cry out to? Wait, what's that sound?

*Footsteps...*

*Cut back to C.B, facing off against a Joyous. Sarah...*

Sarah: Hi! It's me! And guess who's here as well? Such a shame, it doesn't seem like you'll join us! That's fine. You needed to go anyway! He doesn't like corrupts! They get in the way of our new world order, disrupt!

C.B: I won't yield! I'll make sure this nightmare fate is strongly sealed! Wait, how'd you get here? Thought you were back in Lost World, don't matter, my fists curled!

*A second Joyous turns up behind C.B in an attempt to take him by surprise, C.B just barely managing to duck out of the way of an attack.*

B.C: Our Lord has provided me with great potential, leading to a brand new exponential! Keep on bantering, Crush, you're talking to a wall like another powerless fool! Want this to end quicker? Become a vessel and join the everlasting sensation! Whilst you can sing, this will be your LAST CHANCE and you'll feel our eternal-

C.B: So we meet again, on opposite sides once again! This isn't looking very good... But I still have a chance to win this fight, so SHUT YOUR DAMN GOLDEN- (B.C: WRATH! Close the lights on this slaughter, night night to the prey~)

*C.B takes a stab from B.C and flinches, pain in his eyes(B.C's using a Harko knife)*

C.B: TRAP!

Sarah: Watching truth spread, how delightful, feeling your body grow number, consciousness is drowning, ever deeper sinking, fate's no longer in your hands!

C.B: I'm outnumbered, I'll never succumb, that's the play of a weak man, so give it all you got, I'll prove just what I'm not, a pest for extermination! (B.C: Time to end your sad life! Sarah: You don't know what you've done! Both: This has gone on lo-lo-lo-long enough, you're doomed, so just submit!)

C.B: Even if I die here, Burn, I'll make sure that peace will return! You won't get away with this sick plan of yours!

Both B.C and Sarah: SAY GOODNIGHT!

C.B: Society is yet to see this one of a kind new parade. Hope they all run and hide away from you, Joyous scum! (Both Sarah and B.C: Watch as this weakened world falls to our combined might, what a sight, oh, they'll watch as we break them all, then they'll see!)

- End Chapteeeeeeeee -

*A few other Joyous get behind C.B, grab his arms, and RIP them off with brute force.*
C.B: ?! AAAAAAAAAAGH!

*B.C runs forward while C.B is defenseless before his arms can regenerate and stabs him repeatedly with the Harko knife. Once in the face, once in the heart, once in the neck.*

C.B: *the light in his magenta eyes dim as he passes away, his body turning to goop*

B.C: There we go. No more corruptions getting in the way of salvation.

C.B: ...

K.C: Sup. Welcome to nowhere.

C.B: ...I failed...?

K.C: Yeah, trust me. It won't be the last time this happens. ... Even though I wish it was.

C.B: ...holy shit. Noko. Bon. Mello. They're all still out there.

K.C: Mhm. We're in what they call the afterlife. But we can see what happens down there from here.

C.B: ...so they're all gone. Let's hope Anomys can protect Mello, because chances are Noko isn't gonna last long.

K.C: As much as I hate to admit it. You're right. And I don't think whatever that is can infect Bon. So, they're as good as gone.

C.B: It spreads from eye contact. Mello may have a chance. Anomys doesn't have actual eyes.

K.C: Uh huh. *She sits down with her legs crossed, staring beyond the afterlife* Well, get comfortable. We'll be here for a LONG. TIME.

C.B: I could guess. *sits down*

K.C: Also, your death is probably gonna be the most gruesome by far. Just saying.

C.B: That was the first time I've ever felt pain... and the last. How do you softies live with it? Well, you don't anymore, haha. How did you?

K.C: Pain heals. Just not your pain. Or by extension, everyone else down there too.

C.B: ... *wraps his arm around K.C's spectral shoulders* Welp. We're spectators now. Just you and me. For eternity...

K.C: ...Yep. Let's get ready for hell in a handbasket.

C.B: I'll watch Anomys and Mello. You watch Noko and Bon.

K.C: Mhm. Though, I've got a feeling that it won't be for long.

C.B: We'll see.

- End Chapter -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 9
DIMENSION LORE!! all characters have been made and written by the same person (me) You'll find more info about a few new characters in my TikTok acco...
2.4K 72 46
When COVID-19 plunged us into a global shutdown and mass hysteria, it was a nightmare come true for Ani, an already anxious hypochondriac now tasked...
13 0 3
just me writing things that 1. Aren't exclusively canon to the storyline 2. Small interactions not WORTH being mentioned as canon 3. Tiny bits of can...
5.8K 35 31
"Not every story has a happy the ending ...I would know since I've experienced it before...when a story does not end well, the only thing left to do...