Reincarnated in otome game bu...

By GreedRyuga

Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC die... More

Episode 1 - Death
Episode 2 - Fairy of the Forest
Episode 3 - Manipulating An Adult
Episode 4 - King's Troubles
Episode 5 - Bloody Dream
Episode 6 - Give Me A Break!
Episode 7 - Questions & Questions
Episode 8 - Bird & Stone Plan
George Rivelet's Profile
Major Characters' Profiles
Episode 9 - First Day of Academy
Episode 10 - Failed Acts
Episode 11 - Overthinking Issues
Episode 12 - Failed Investigations
Episode 13 - Suspicious Invitation
Episode 14 - Troubles After Troubles
Episode 15 - Naughty Rouki
Official Logo
Episode 16 - Troubles & Struggles
Episode 17 - Messed Up
Episode 19 - Treats for Treatments
Episode 20 - Young Vigilantes
Episode 21 - Disciplinary Session
Episode 22 - Secret Weapon
Episode 23 - Weapon from Another World

Episode 18 - Personal Matters

201 9 8
By GreedRyuga

Yellow hair boy closed the door and sat on the chair. He takes off the shoe and the sock. He placed them on the table and watched carefully. Then, he saw strange particles and grabbed them carefully. Looking at the particles, he starts thinking.

William : (Rubber pieces. Where do they come from? Is there anything that is made with rubber? Ohh wait... shoes. Yeah, shoes are made with rubber. Looking at the colour, they're from shoe heel or inside of the shoe. Is he destroying his shoes? Why would he do that?)

Yellow hair boy thought for some minutes and then, he realised something.

William : (Is he craving something on his shoe heels?)

______________________________________

*A Day Later*

At the Afternoon

The noble boy was climbing the stairs and suddenly he noticed something abnormal. He felt something soft under his foot which shouldn't happen because the stairs are made with concrete and should be hard. He looked down at his footsteps to see the answer by himself

Den : AAHHH!! SNAKE!!

The noble boy fell down from the stairs harshly because of the shocking scene. But after some seconds, the boy gets up like nothing has happened and walks away quickly. The boy who was hiding behind the bush and watching the scene was irritated

George : (Why don't you break at least one bone? Was that just a scratch for you?)

Just then, the boy noticed that the spirit came back into his body

Kuragari : Now, let's try the second option.

______________________________________

At the Evening

The noble boy was sitting at the tea table and talking with other students from the table. A fly appeared and sat on the lip of the teacup of the noble boy. The noble boy noticed the fly and immediately driveway it

Den : Shoo!!

The fly immediately flew away

Den : What the hell. Why my cup? Hey Jim, give me another cup.

Jim : Alright.

The student boy stands up and walks away to grab another cup. The boy who is watching the scene from the window of the academy's building slaps his face in disappointment. The spirit inside the boy also slaps his face in disappointment.

Kuragari : We forgot that he was a spoiled noble boy.

George : (What we gonna do now?)

Kuragari : We got no choice but to use the big gun.

George : (I thought it was the last resort)

Kuragari : We don't have much time, boy. Let's just do that.

George : (Fine)

The boy took out the small glass bottle from his pocket. He looked at the bottle. It was filled with the white color strange powder.

George : Then, let's do this.

______________________________________

The Next Morning

Den : I can't stop dumping!! Ahhhhhhh!!

Hearing the shout of the noble boy, the boy smiled.

*Flashback*

The boy secretly sneaks into the room from the window. He looked onto the desk and saw the pen. He took out the small bottle from his bag and opened the bottle. He grabs the pen and puts the pen tip into the bottle. Then he puts the pen back on the desk, closes the bottle and gets out of the room from the window.

*Flashback Ended*

George : (I've never known that we can use this method to assassinate someone)

Kuragari : Yea, that's why you shouldn't keep a habit like biting the tip of the pen.

George : (I kind of feel bad for him. I know that was the worst illness one can have. And to experience that for the whole week... it was worse than the hell itself. Are you sure it was a good idea? What if he died from dumping too much?)

Kuragari : He won't unless he was dehydrated. He only has to drink water and eat like he normally does. His anus might be destroyed by the time the drug effect is worn-out. He might lose his pride too. So, it was a good idea)

George : (What if he kills himself by embarrassment? He might be a misfit but he doesn't deserve death)

Kuragari : If he kills himself from this, then let it be. It would be a worthy sacrifice)

George : (What!)

Kuragari : Boy, don't let your emotions blind you. Our goal was to destroy Dark Mages who killed a lot of people. To save life, you have to take some. You know that from the start. And if he was this weak, he couldn't live in the outside world. Adult life was more harsh than this.

The boy didn't say anything anymore and just walked away.

______________________________________

The Next Day

The boy was planning to bite bread after buying it from the cafeteria and he heard the two student girls talking.

Girl A : I don't think Den would make it.

Girl B : Make what?

Girl A : Attending the event. I heard that he's still sick and didn't get better. At this point, he won't even be able to fight and lose before starting.

Girl : Ohh. That's bad. I was really excited to see him in action. What a shame.

The boy bit the bread and walked away like he didn't hear the conversation.

______________________________________

(In The Boy's Room)

George : Why you guys here again?

The boy questioned four students. They all look at the boy and the yellow haired boy replies

Wil : For the event of course. You have to participate in the event even if Den couldn't. But the question is.... was that this simple?

Cecelia : What do you mean?

White hair girl asked. Yellow hair boy looks at her and says

Wil : What if it was just acting? To let George's guard down and not train anymore.

Charlotte : Wasn't that just overthinking?

Yellow hair boy looks at the blonde hair girl

Wil : Never underestimate your opponents. They're malicious as hell.

Charlotte : Can't argue about that.

Albert : But it wasn't possible. Den might be stupid but he wasn't that low to make this kind of trick. It was too simple.

Wil : Yeah, that's why I'm thinking hard about it. There's no way Den would let this fight slide. Even if he was ill.

The boy looks at the group arguing and thinks

George : (Why did they care about me this much? I didn't even do anything)

Kuragari : Friends don't need reasons. Only feelings matter.

George : (Now you're like a man with friendship power)

Kuragari : I just said what they would think. We might need a reason to save a life but they don't coz they think of you as their friend.

George : (But you're the one who planned everything)

Kuragari : I'm powerless without you.

George : (You smooth old man. What I'm saying is... you also deserve this treatment but they didn't know about it)

Kuragari : They wouldn't even know my existence. And it's fine. My goal wasn't to make friends with them.

George : (But....)

Kuragari : Let it be, George..... let it be.

The boy stopped talking to the spirit inside him. He doesn't want to accept this treatment all to himself but he also knows that he can't do anything about it. He decided to just watch and listen to the conversation.

______________________________________

The Next Day

Almost every student was sitting and looking carefully into the ring. They are all excited for the duel fights between students. The teachers are also sitting at the special seat and watching the ring. After nine duels, the boy's turn arrived and the boy walked into the ring. He was wearing the usual academy uniform and carrying a sword in his left hand. He stands in the ring and waits for the announcement. He knows that his opponent couldn't attend the fight anymore but wonders if something he didn't foresaw happen. After some minutes, the teacher who was in the ring as the referee started talking

Carter : The opponent Den Dream couldn't attend the fight because of his sickness. So that.......... another opponent was chosen. The president of the student council,.... Issac Berolinn!

George : What!

Kuragari : What!

The boy was shocked to hear the name of his opponent. Every student in the arena shouts loudly in excitement except the four students who reacted differently to the announcement. Just then, the brown haired boy entered the ring and stood against the boy. The boy questioned the teacher

George : Wasn't that against the rules? I'm here for personal matters, not for games.

Issac : Yes, you can't interrupt someone's personal matters. But you can make another personal matter.

George : Huh?

Issac : George Rivelet, I challenge you to fight in this championship. If I win, you have to join the student council.

Brown hair boy said with a smile. The boy was shocked again

George : Why must you take me this seriously? I'm just a background character.

The brown haired boy stopped smiling and said in a low voice

Issac : No, George, you are. You just hide your serious side. I can see that in your eyes. The eyes of a well trained fighter. Your opponent changed but your eyes didn't show any concerns. You're used to this. You've already foresaw this. Don't you, George?

The boy couldn't say anything

Issac : Seems I'm right about you. I don't know what you are but I'm ready to seek the truth. I want you as my friend and become a member of the student council. They also want you to join the council. But you rejected us. If the soft way was useless, then I'll choose the hard way.

Just then, the teacher stands out his hand into the air and started talking

Now, the duel between George Rivelet and Issac Berolinn.... started!!

Brown hair boy immediately unsheathed the sword and took the fighting stance

Issac : Here I'm come for you!

Brown hair boy immediately runtoward the boy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for taking too long. New chapters won't take this long anymore (I think so). Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...
3.1K 136 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
157K 4.7K 32
This story will not be continued anymore, And for me this sucks... imma try to make a new version of this but a bit different and have the MC be Male...
1M 33.9K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...