At The End Of The Hidden Gree...

By Amaikissu

She dedicated five years of her life serving as the Akarna of the temple while she was the crown prince's lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Akarna
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The First
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Stranger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Helkainis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Promises That Could Be Broken
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - The Alchemist of the Outer Wall
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Pure White Tree
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Uninvited Guest
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Object Of Jealousy
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - A Series of Proposals
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - A Language That Only You Hear
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - The Expiration Date of Love
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Substitute
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - I Want To Get Married
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 - Dance of Farewell
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 - Shard of a Broken Heart
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - The Measure of Happiness
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - First Night [side story]
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.1
Chapter 75.2
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

990 33 1
By Amaikissu

At first, Jiwoo also tried to count. However, it seemed that her brain had melted from the continuous org*sms that came one after another. There was no way she could be in her right mind after that.

The big, thick pillar pushed inside like it was going to pierce her. She wanted to embrace someone, but she couldn’t because of the position.

Jiwoo leaned against another man, as he grabbed the chest that was dripping with milk.

“Haa, huahngg…”

“Huu, Seo Jiwoo.”

The man holding her from behind gasped for air and nibbled on the back of her neck.

The man who occupied her breast couldn’t suck and chew her nipple, but rather the pleasure was more pleasant. Every time his back moved, the sound of flesh colliding at their junction resounded.

Squelch, squelch. It was a very lewd and filthy sound.

Unable to bear it, Jiwoo grabbed whatever she could get her hands on and stabbed her nails into it. There was not a single scratch on the elastic muscles, and the attempt only aroused the men more.

“Seo Jiwoo, is it good?”

“If you say it’s good… I’ll be really happy.”

“Uh, uhng!”

The breathtaking pleasure seemed to shake her body again.

When the man who had been thrusting into her inner wall couldn’t stand it and spewed out his come and let out a muddy moan, Jiwoo struggled with the feeling that all the seeds pouring into her body turned into pleasure.

“Aah, so good!”

The pleasure that filled her up to the tip of her chin went up and up, making her feel like she was going to float. Jiwoo lost her mind and only repeated the same words like a parrot.

“Good, so gooood…!”

The wall that had been firmly built somewhere was torn down.

ATEOTHG_Chapter-82

* * *

For several days, Jiwoo was rolling around on the grass. She felt like she had turned into a beast, but she did not care.

Whenever she felt hungry, she ate the sweet fruits that they grew, and whenever she woke up after dozing off, she got up and accepted the men who rushed into her.

They just loved spraying their seed all over her. Covered in sticky, moist bodily fluids, Jiwoo knew for the first time that her body could become so lascivious.

They did not stay in one place.

It was not empty words when they said that they would go to a hot spring for the first night. Jiwoo puts her body into the hands that were carefully washing her with warm water, and then as her body gets warmer they do it again in that state.

The bodily fluid spread in the warm water, and the thick scent of their s*men rose along with the hot steam. The men never let go of her for a moment, but she felt like she was surrounded by them even when she was sitting alone.

She got used to having two pillars going inside her. On the contrary, now, she felt empty if only one would come in. She liked the feeling of being sandwiched between two men, losing her freedom while moaning in pleasure.

Jiwoo could even feel at ease while accepting a man’s pillar. She thought it would be painful and uncomfortable, but as she went through it, it wasn’t. Since she was blindfolded and entrusted everything to the men, she even felt a sense of security.

She also received their c*m even while she was asleep. When she woke up from sleeping on the broad chest of one of the men, it was nice that they asked if she had a good dream last night or if they appeared in her dream. It felt like she could live in peace forever if she surrendered to the sense of security they gave her.

The unfamiliar feeling because she wasn’t used to it and the uncomfortableness of feeling that she was someone else was gradually shaved off.

“Should we do it more?”

“Ung…”

“How is it, do you like it?”

“Ung… good. Here too, nngh, more…”

The respectful tone stuck in her mouth disappeared. They just talked, laughed and joked.

When she asked to do it again without getting tired of it, they giggled and laughed with pleasure. She forgot about time. All she did for days was just rolling, moaning and shuffling around like an animal in heat.

She seemed to understand why she was told to cover her eyes and why the first night was held all at once with even the ones who were still awkward.

It was because there was no meaning to distinguish who it was. The thirty men who were to become her husbands all desired her, and all Jiwoo had to do was accept them.

She was worried about whether she would be able to survive. However, when she actually experienced it, the days passed like a dream.

Jiwoo woke up to the cool sound of pouring water.

Like under a waterfall, she could hear the water hitting the ceiling in the wind. She was awakened by the sound of the leaves rustling in the forest.

“Raining sound…? Is it raining now?”

“Ah, Seo Jiwoo. Are you awake?”

The man wrapped her in a warm, soft cloth and kissed her on the cheek. She could still feel the grass beneath her, so Jiwoo asked.

“Did we go back inside?”

“No. It’s just blocking the rain in the sky with magic. My wife shouldn’t get wet in the rain.”

After confirming that Jiwoo was awake, another man came over and put something in her hand. Judging from the warm touch and the circular shape, it seemed that they had served her warm tea.

It wasn’t as exhilarating as it had been for several days. While Jiwoo slurped the tea, someone quietly spoke. It was a languid voice after an affair.

“I guess we’re really lucky. We hurriedly started the first night without considering the weather, and it rains like this.”

“Is it lucky?”

“Yes.”

“Really. We’re lucky.”

“It’s raining a lot.”

“It’s as if the sky has been pierced.”

The rain was certainly loud. But while she was puzzled because she couldn’t understand the meaning of ‘lucky’, another man explained it to her.

“If it rains this much on the first night, it means that we can be happy until the day we die.”

“Really?”

The first night was, after all, an auspicious day. A stimulating, happy and unforgettable time. But if it rains on a day like this, isn’t it spoiling the good mood?

However, after thinking that far, Jiwoo realized something and for some reason found it cute and laughed.

“Is it lucky because you are like plants?”

“Haha… I guess that’s how it is.”

Somehow there was no sexual contact now. It was nice to listen to the sound of rain while talking lightly together.

“We like getting rained on. Like you said, it must be because we’re plants.”

“But it’s not like that now?”

“Because you’re a human… you shouldn’t get rained on or your body temperature drops.”

“I’m an Akarna.”

“Nevertheless.”

Leaning on the shoulder of the man expressing affection by touching her forehead and cheek, Jiwoo relaxed her body comfortably.

A rainy day. After the carriage accident that turned her world upside down. Jiwoo met them.

“Yes… I think I’ll like rainy days too.”

It didn’t take long before she fell back to sleep, listening to the sound of rain in a dark place.

* * *

The rain finally stopped after pouring down all morning.

Today, as soon as she woke up, they didn’t continue their very long night together. Instead, Jiwoo was washed clean as she was sleeping, and the men were attending to her in a noble and deliberate manner.

A light, rustling fabric like the wings of a butterfly covered her body. Things like tender plant stems entwined around her wrists and ankles. The hand that had been fiddling with the ear confirmed that there was no piercing in the ear, and attached a small, cold accessory to it. Their hands while braiding and arranging the hair seemed to be dealing with the most precious and fragile craft in the world.

That evening, Jiwoo was able to remove her blindfold. The moist and refreshing air after the rain greeted Jiwoo.

It was a fairly dark forest with dense trees, but the last fireflies at the end of summer gave off a soft light. There were also clusters of flowers that glowed alone. It was probably what they had grown.

They were all neatly dressed, like they had never rolled around like animals. Even Jiwoo, who was not familiar with their clothing style, seemed to know that they were being quite polite.

Jiwoo slowly looked down at her body.

It was fairly… pretty.

It’s not how they dressed her up, it’s how they looked at her.

They were sitting on small chairs around her. The chair was made of grass and wood, but it looked very old-fashioned.

As she was doing this, she felt as if her position had been reversed.

A human who met a fairy in the forest after a long journey. That was Seo Jiwoo. But doesn’t this atmosphere feel like they met her while walking around the forest?

“… Has it already been five days?”

She was worried if she would endure that time, but she felt a little regretful.

“No, it took more than… a week.”

They didn’t seem to exactly know how long it took either.

Jiwoo laughed at Lanceil’s words. However, the men who had lightly exchanged jokes and laughed until the morning were rather quiet. It was a bit of a tense atmosphere.

Closest to Jiwoo were five familiar faces.

Lanceil, Helkainis, Callandein, Enciertes, and even Tevon… They always put those she was closest to in front of her when making important decisions.

Even though they won’t have to do that now.

“You could have removed the blindfold earlier in the day. We could have watched the rain together.”

“We’re supposed to remove it at night. If you suddenly see sunlight, your eyes will find it to be too stimulating.”

“I see…”

Lanceil, who was at the forefront, spoke in a quiet whisper. His voice was unusually slightly trembling. And the others were just quietly listening to this conversation.

“So is it over now?”

“There is still… one last thing.”

Lanceil pulled a ring from his chest.

It was different from the engagement ring that they had made together in the past. This seemed to have been made from the twigs of their revived Elandos and was carved.

It was a ring that was so pretty and divine, with more elaborate engraving and dense jewels than the one she had received in the past.

“Will you accept it?”

Jiwoo held out her hand without hesitation, but rather, Lanceil was trembling nervously.

“Until our lives wither, we will love you.”

“…Yes, I accept.”

A slight cold sensation wrapped around her fingers. Pressing his lips on the top of the ring and on the back of her hand once, Lanceil lowered his head.

Even though they had entwined their bodies like that, when his trembling lips and tongue mixed together with her, Jiwoo closed her eyes. She couldn’t see anything, but even that was familiar and comfortable now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 19.3K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...