At The End Of The Hidden Gree...

Od Amaikissu

She dedicated five years of her life serving as the Akarna of the temple while she was the crown prince's lov... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Akarna
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The First
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Stranger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Helkainis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Promises That Could Be Broken
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - The Alchemist of the Outer Wall
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Pure White Tree
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Uninvited Guest
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Object Of Jealousy
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - A Series of Proposals
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - A Language That Only You Hear
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - The Expiration Date of Love
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Substitute
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - I Want To Get Married
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 - Dance of Farewell
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 - Shard of a Broken Heart
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - The Measure of Happiness
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - First Night [side story]
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.1
Chapter 75.2
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

Chapter 78

512 17 0
Od Amaikissu

Jiwoo shook her head, avoiding the suffocating kiss.

But the man didn’t care and pressed his lips against Jiwoo’s cheek and withdrew. That doesn’t mean the other man stopped from rushing in.

Soon replacing the one who had just left, another man went on and started licking her lips, this time saying he would kiss her. Jiwoo forced herself not to open her mouth and endured. But when the man inserted himself from behind, grabbed her by the waist and started moving, she couldn’t help it.

“Ha-ahng, haa! Ah, uhp…!”

With a moan escaping through her lips, the man who had been licking her lower lip thrusted his tongue into her open mouth. Sweet and addictive saliva wet her mouth.

Her pitiful attempts at trying to run away as she was unable to bear it were quickly thwarted.

The man who occupied Jiwoo’s lips entwined his tongue and lifted Jiwoo’s upper body and hugged her.

In an instant, Jiwoo, who was lying on the firm chest, received another man’s pillar from behind.

“Hu-oh, uh-uhp!”

Slam, slam, slam! This flesh, much more excited than before, pushed in violently. Every time the flesh came stabbing in, her whole body trembled and she repeated shallow climaxes.

“Haa, it seems like you’re getting more and more sensitive. Keugh, Seo Jiwoo. Huh? If I do it like this, ha, is it good?”

“Hahp! Uung!”

The moment the flesh came back and forth, it seemed that her body reached its climax. Jiwoo shook her head wildly while replying with a blocked mouth. It meant good, but it also meant enough.

But they just took it in their own way.

“I think you like it. I’ll go next.”

“No, I…”

“Huu…”

While the other men whispered and drew their order, the man who was pistoning completely came out of her. And came in again hard.

Smack! There was a loud sound of flesh hitting and fluids splashing.

“Huhp!”

Jiwoo’s body stiffened. Watching her reaction, the man who had been kissing her raised his fingertips and gently scratched Jiwoo’s back.

A thunderous thrill of pleasure swept through her body.

“Hu, huhaahngg…”

A beastly moan erupted from her. Jiwoo didn’t even know she could make such a suggestive voice.

“Didn’t I tell you that you don’t have to worry? You feel it so easily… ha, ku-ugh…”

The man who squeezed Jiwoo’s hips and moved, finally filled her with his seed. The man who was trying to fill her up by pushing himself deep during his climax was pushed out on the shoulder by another man.

After dealing with several men, the red-hot opening was completely overflowing with their white c*m.

They stayed true to their word that they wouldn’t have to ask permission for penetration. Before any of the fluids could drip from her loose entrance, another man rubbed his erect flesh there.

“Heuk, hu-ugh…”

The difficulty and unfamiliarity was scary. But apart from that, the wet inner wall gladly accepted the new flesh.

The new flesh felt very different from what she had just accepted. Scratching another part of the inner wall, it caused an unbearable urge for release.

“Ha, ha-uh!”

As the man began to move little by little, Jiwoo bent her back to express her disapproval.

“N-No. Not this posi…”

Jiwoo whined and rubbed her head anywhere. She tried to rub her face against the man’s neck or chest, but something hard and hot touched her cheek.

“Ah, sorry…!”

The man who was rubbing his pillar above Jiwoo’s head was startled and backed away when Jiwoo’s face touched it. She could feel the rich scent of honey on the cheek where his flesh touched her, as the pillar was already dripping.

The man who had been thrusting from behind completely stopped.

It was the first time that Jiwoo, who had only shown that she was unfamiliar and scared of it, openly expressed her dislike. The man asked cautiously.

“…You don’t want to?”

“Position…”

“Oh, you don’t like this position? What do you want me to do?”

“Huuu, I want to lie down…”

He hurriedly lifted Jiwoo and changed his position. Jiwoo, who was laid on her back in the grass and facing up at the sky, sighed in relief. Her eyes were still dark, and she even felt that she was lying somewhere far away in space.

Grabbing Jiwoo’s ankles and spreading her legs apart, he rubbed his flesh, not paying attention to the other man’s seed leaking out. The amount of semen was large, so the squelching sound was particularly loud.

“Aahh…”

At first, she was ashamed of being so open to them, but now she likes it. Unknowingly, Jiwoo lifted her waist. She wanted to accept the hesitant flesh that was refused once.

“How lewd, Seo Jiwoo…”

Caressing her lower belly, which is slippery with sweat and c*m, the man inserted himself all at once.

Thrust, thrust, thrust! The man who came in this time moved violently from the beginning.

“Hu, uh, ha, ahng!”

Every time the flesh thrusted inside, it filled her full. When it came out completely, the fluids that had pooled inside leaked out.

“Huuhk. Heuk! Ahng! Ah!”

It was as if he was raking out the pooled seeds. The splattering seeds echoed much louder.

“Seo Jiwoo.”

“Ha-uh, uhng…”

“Ku-uh, Seo Jiwoo?”

“Uh, ah, aahh….! Ha-ang!”

She didn’t know why he was calling her, but Jiwoo struggled to answer him while accepting the violent flesh. Then he tilted his head again and groaned.

“Can I c*m on your body, Seo Jiwoo?”

“Yes, yes.”

Do whatever you feel like. As you please.

With her permission, there was an urgent grabbing and rubbing of the flesh. Low moans resounded here and there, and soon after, seeds dripped onto Jiwoo’s body.

Not only wetting her stomach and chest, some were so powerful that they even bounced on her face.

“Oh no! I’ll clean it up quickly.”

It didn’t seem like it was intended.

She stuck out her tongue and licked at the enticing scent. It tasted terribly sweet. It tasted wild and fragrant, like thirty wild nectars gathered together.

“Oh, you can’t do that!”

But as soon as it touched her tongue, the men made a fuss and wiped the c*m from her face.

He put his tongue into Jiwoo’s mouth and meticulously licked up even the small amount of the seed she had just tasted.

“Uh-uhp. Uhng…”

“Oh dear. You shouldn’t eat something like that.”

But that look itself was very sensational. The man who had inserted it was very excited to see Jiwoo sticking out her tongue and even licking it off as he covered her with the whitish liquid. The man moved his hips fairly quickly and ejected his c*m.

“Haa, haa….”

As the man exited, her inner walls throbbed and spat out the murky liquid. The gaping hole twitched and closed as Jiwoo trembled.

But before the hole could close, another man grabbed her leg and thrusted inside. For some reason, Jiwoo felt that her body was much hotter than before.

Jiwoo licked the area around her lips where the seeds had splattered earlier. There was no taste in the place as the men cleaned it already.

She felt hungery. Another man came in again, tightly filling the empty walls, but it was still not enough.

“…A, a little more.”

“What?”

“A little mooree…”

The man who had already been inside and was gently moving his hips was a little taken aback.

“Is it too late already…?”

“That’s why I said she shouldn’t eat it.”

The men muttered anxiously. Jiwoo, not knowing what it meant, began to move her hips wildly.

“Quickly. Quickly… hu-uhk… more, mooore…”

The movement was only for pleasure. However, all kinds of her sensitive spots zones were already being touched by the men. The inner wall was also tightly filled with one pillar.

“Hu-ugh. Huuuhk….Ah…..”

When Jiwoo couldn’t help but start to cry, the man who was sweating profusely changed Jiwoo’s position.

The man inserted inside carefully and lifted Jiwoo’s waist. Jiwoo immediately clung to him and kissed him. But the man’s lips quickly left her.

“Ah, I’m glad Seo Jiwoo, kuhk, but wait a minute…”

The man changed his position and lay down with Jiwoo in his arms. Jiwoo, who was riding on top of the man, put her hand on the man’s chest and tried to pursue her pleasure by moving her waist.

“Uhng. Aahh…hu-ugh…”

However, because her body had been served by strong men, she was weak, and compared to the pleasure they gave her, it was far from lacking.

“Now, stay still. Come here.”

“Huuuh. Uuhngg….”

Lovingly kissing Jiwoo on the cheek, who was begging for pleasure as she was in heat, the man pulled Jiwoo into a hug and lowered her body. His handprints dug into the cheeks of her immaculate behind.

Behind Jiwoo, who was fixed, another man came up.

“Hu, ah!”

Another man leaned in and thrust the head of his member into the gaping hole that was not satisfied with just one. Feeling quite sharp, Jiwoo tilted her head. But she didn’t refuse.

“Since you seem to be lacking… I’ll fill you up more.”

“Ah, hu-ugh…”

The new member squeezed in hard at the entrance where someone had already entered and opened the flesh even more.

Jiwoo was frightened and lifted her upper body.

“Ha, wait…! Ah!”

“It’s okay. You can take everything now.”

“Uhng! Wait, wait a minute…!”

When Jiwoo shook her head at the man’s chest and resisted, they stopped moving.

“Shall we not?”

Jiwoo, feeling anxious when they didn’t move, shook her head again. They patiently and lovingly watched Jiwoo, whose reason was slowly moving away.

“Haa, huu, ung, do it. Do it…”

When the man behind her didn’t move while kissing her back, Jiwoo, who was impatient at the end, moved her waist to reassure him. Her body was craving more stimulation.

Then, in anticipation, the man resumed his lewd act.

“Ah…!”

She thought it would be impossible, but another pillar began to come in as it forcibly widened the tight gap. Jiwoo’s body tensed and trembled, but the other man’s pillar entered, albeit slowly.

“Ah! Haaangh!”

The already moist and wet inner wall swallowed up the second pillar.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
219K 10.5K 49
"သက်ထက်မြိုင်" စံအိမ်ကြီးရဲ့သခင်လေး အသက်၁၅ နှစ်အရွယ် မာန်ဆက်နောင်ကို ဆိုးလွန်းလို့ ထိန်းကျောင်းရန်အတွက် ရေးစစ်သွင်ဆိုတဲ့အထိန်းတော် တစ်ယောက် ရောက်ရှိလ...
689K 15.7K 51
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...