At The End Of The Hidden Gree...

By Amaikissu

She dedicated five years of her life serving as the Akarna of the temple while she was the crown prince's lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Akarna
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The First
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Stranger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Helkainis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Promises That Could Be Broken
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - The Alchemist of the Outer Wall
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Pure White Tree
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Uninvited Guest
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Object Of Jealousy
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - A Series of Proposals
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - A Language That Only You Hear
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - The Expiration Date of Love
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Substitute
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - I Want To Get Married
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 - Dance of Farewell
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 - Shard of a Broken Heart
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - The Measure of Happiness
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - First Night [side story]
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.1
Chapter 75.2
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

Chapter 76

518 13 0
By Amaikissu

Jiwoo was dazed at the shocking fact. Then, when someone rubbed his pillar in her opening to insert it, she suddenly snapped.

"Hold, hold on!"

Ninety times. Close to one hundred.

Jiwoo really didn't have that much stamina. Rather, being stabbed with a dagger or being starved for a few days was possible enough for her with the Akarna's ability, but she was not immune to an overwhelming amount of constant pleasure.

Jiwoo calmed down her chest as calmly as possible and suggested.

"I don't think we will need to go that far. Just do it once."

"What? Absolutely not."

They're not giving in.

"Seo Jiwoo. Don't worry. I can do it all."

"No, it's really not possible..."

"We can't have a bad first night. We'll do our best."

The men desperately began to comfort Jiwoo.

"You've already done it twice, right?"

"It won't hurt, it won't be hard."

"That's the problem..."

If it hurts or was difficult for her, the Akarna's ability was enough to push away such anguish. Had Jiwoo felt even the slightest threat or discomfort, she could die.

After interacting with Elandos, Jiwoo felt that the Akarna's power within her had become stronger than ever. In other words, they were at risk of being in danger just by sleeping with Jiwoo.

Whether they knew it or not, they rubbed their faces on Jiwoo's back and shoulders.

"Seo Jiwoo, just now, it's good, right? No?"

The sharp nose, forehead, and long ears rubbed against her skin. Her body, which had already experienced climax twice, sensitively accepted even such contact.

"Hu-uht."

"Seo Jiwoo..."

"We'll do well. Alright?"

The soft lips lightly touched her cheek and then left. They also rubbed their cheeks against her knees and ankles. Unlike before, they did not intend to excite her sexually, but rather to ease her mind.

Because Jiwoo was feeling a little awkward, they put the affair behind them and were just trying to change her mind.

Even though Jiwoo's eyes were covered, she seemed to know what kind of expression they would be having.

They must be looking at her with longing eyes and a gentle smile.

Weren't they no different from sirens who would sink a thousand ships by their beauty alone? Her face was flushed from just imagining it.

"It's not that I won't do it. Just once is fine..."

Sensing that Jiwoo was slowly giving in to their desperate charms, they drove their point to prevent her from pushing them any further.

"Then what if you're not satisfied with our relationship and go looking for others?"

"Seo Jiwoo, you can't leave us like that."

"Can't you give us a chance so that we can do our best?"

"You don't want to commune with us? Just eating us?"

That's Callan.

"Are you saying that because you didn't like it until now?"

"No!"

She wanted to say that she was satisfied enough, but they didn't seem to believe it.

For those who thought that once or twice wasn't enough, pushing them away by saying just doing once or twice was like saying no to the relationship because she wasn't satisfied.

Judging from the reaction they showed when she refused the reward they offered in the first place, this might have hurt their pride quite a bit.

In the end, Jiwoo surrendered.

"Al, alright... I'll do it..."

She doesn't think she'll ever go find someone else, but they seemed quite anxious.

It seemed that the story about her finding another Elandos and curing it seemed to agitate them. That's why they had eagerly rushed to prepare the first night like this.

"If you're tired, you can rest. Is there anything you want to eat? If you tell me, I'll make it right away and open it for you."

"You're going to grow a tree right here?"

"That way your health won't be affected."

Ah. It was so. During the first few days of the first night, the husbands-to-be would be feeding and lull her to sleep, who had become defenseless.

Once again, Jiwoo thought that she was fortunate that he had become Akarna. It was because Akarna did not accumulate unnecessary waste in her body. She would be showing all sorts of embarrassing things to them for a few days.

"I think it's okay... this body will be fine even if I don't eat for a few days."

"I see."

The last words were close to the lips. As Jiwoo loosened her closed lips, the tongue, which licked her lower lip slowly once, came inside.

From the moment they thought that Jiwoo had accepted them again, the chattering and soothing voices gradually diminished.

"Ung. Uhng..."

The men's excited breathing could be felt here and there.

Someone leaned her body against his chest, licked the nape of her neck, and bit her earlobe. The sound of sucking on the earlobe was occasionally mixed with a manly voice that was easy to hear. His voice was hoarse with excitement.

"Are you worried about doing this ninety times?"

Trying to avoid answering, Jiwoo timidly nodded.

A hand, which had been stroking one leg from earlier, scratched the inside of her thigh with their fingernail. It was tickling, but it was a touch that stimulated the area as if the nerves were connected to her secret place in a strange way.

As two held onto each of Jiwoo's legs one by one, the desire to touch the inner side more than that rose little by little.

"Seo Jiwoo, then we'll do it a little more. Here..."

"Huhng..."

Answering that thought, the long rough fingers groped inside the opening. It was the hand of a man different from those caressing her leg.

"Because you seem less relaxed because you're worried."

"That's, ah, huht..."

Saying that, the man stuck his fingers in and dug out the seeds that had pooled inside and dripped out. The finger, which had been poking hastily several times, became wet.

"We already made you receive the s*men. I'm sorry."

"Aahh, hand, hu-ugh, uhng!"

"I'm sure we'll be better. I'll make you have it ninety times."

The wet fingers began to smear the seed all over her secret place.

He rubbed the white seed on top of the red clitoris. It's a very stimulating bodily fluid for humans, so the cl*toris stood up stiffer than before.

The friendly tone suppressed the lust and continued to talk. While the hands continued to stir her erratically.

The inner wall that was stimulated squeezed the finger tightly. The fingers thrust into the opening and at the same time pressed her clitoris firmly with the hard thumb.

"Huahng!"

Jiwoo strained his limbs and tried to escape from this elaborately built trap, but it was useless.

Similar to the two men holding her legs and constantly stimulating the inner thighs, two other men held Jiwoo's arms. Holding each breast, they stroked the areolas, then held and rubbed the peaks.

"Hu-uht. Ah, let, let, go, aaahhhh!"

"If you keep rejecting us, we will be hurt too."

"Alri- hu-ugh! Ah...!"

Men's hands were all over her body. She doesn't even know how many hands there are.

All of them moved with only one purpose: to increase Jiwoo's pleasure. Jiwoo finally tilted her head back and her whole body bucked at the pleasure that filled her up to the bottom of his chin.

"Haahhngg!"

She couldn't bear the stimulation pouring out, so she climaxed once in that state. Unlike her first two climaxes, which were brought up gently, it was a rather hasty and rough org*sm.

"Ha, haaahh..."

Jiwoo licked her lips and let out a deep breath.

But the hand poking her inner wall was still there. Rather, waiting for Jiwoo to calm down, he just found a part where Jiwoo was particularly responsive as she reached her peak and touched it again.

"Huuuhng!"

Jiwoo twisted her body again at the constant stimulation. The finger was clamped by the inner walls.

"Haa..."

That alone made the man gasp with lust. However, he never inserted it and moved his hand as if he would not do it like the one who just came inside Jiwoo.

His lustful voice was extremely low. His words slowed down even more.

"Should I soothe you a little more...?"

"Ah...! Haa!"

She didn't mean to put more strength into it.

Every time he rubbed against her inner wall and rubbed her cl*toris faster, there was the sound of water between her legs.

"Huuuuhhkk!"

She couldn't control my trembling body. However, Jiwoo, who tried to close her legs, realized that her body was not very free.

With her legs spread apart by the men from earlier, her posture was almost fixed.

"Are you okay? Seo Jiwoo."

"Uh, uhng. Hu, I'm, okay. Aahh."

The hand, which had been caressing the inside of her arm and chest, left her in an instant, and Jiwoo felt relieved that at least she was out of the elaborate trap.

But that relief was short-lived.

Instead of fingers, lips began to bite and suckle at her nipples.

As they were bad at hiding their wildness, they couldn't easily control their excitement. The longer this love affair would last, the more they would be like that.

When the man sucking her right breast couldn't help but chew on her nipple with his teeth, Jiwoo shook her head and reached a climax.

"Hua, haaahngg!"

Every time Jiwoo felt like she was really going to experience it ninety times, the men laughed happily.

"Seo Jiwoo, there won't be any cases where we rudely came first."

Even though they covered her eyes with a special cloth, she could feel her eyes getting wet with pleasure.

"Unless you beg for our seed, never..."

Compared to their polite tone of voice, their movements were truly like horned beasts themselves.

The finger that had been violating the inner wall slipped out.

But Jiwoo couldn't be relieved. Even with her eyes blindfolded, she could easily predict what would happen next.

But are they really that? That place just now...

"Uhng!"

She heard a lewd sound coming from that wet place.

Like it was appetizing, the man who put his face on top of her secret place stuck out his red tongue and licked her. Even though it was covered with the men's seeds and the woman's sweet juices, he didn't seem to care at all.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.1M 253K 95
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
245K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
618K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...