At The End Of The Hidden Gree...

By Amaikissu

She dedicated five years of her life serving as the Akarna of the temple while she was the crown prince's lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Akarna
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The First
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Stranger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Helkainis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Promises That Could Be Broken
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - The Alchemist of the Outer Wall
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Pure White Tree
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Uninvited Guest
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Object Of Jealousy
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - A Series of Proposals
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - A Language That Only You Hear
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - The Expiration Date of Love
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Substitute
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - I Want To Get Married
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 - Dance of Farewell
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 - Shard of a Broken Heart
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - The Measure of Happiness
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - First Night [side story]
Chapter 75.1
Chapter 75.2
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

Chapter 74

527 14 0
By Amaikissu

Even though she was already expecting to hear this now, she was quite tense because she couldn’t see anything at all.

Someone put a hand on her shoulder. It was a really soft and careful touch, but Jiwoo’s shoulders trembled.

“Relax.”

“Where would you like me to touch you first?”

“I will serve wherever you wish.”

As they quietly talked over one another, her face grew hot. In addition to the feeling of having landed in a completely unfamiliar place, she could hear the breaths of desire from all directions. Even so, it was strange that it didn’t feel threatening.

She was just a little embarrassed. There was only a little tension.

“Ah, I…”

“Can we take off your clothes?”

“Y-Yes…”

The hand that touched Jiwoo slowly began to peel off her clothes.

If there was only one hand, she would have been able to concentrate even if she was nervous, but the number of hands that reached towards her kept increasing one after another. In the end, she couldn’t tell how many people were holding her.

Someone held an ankle and caressed it, while others stroked her shoulders and brushed against her back while undressing her. Each time Jiwoo moaned lightly, the hands that touched her would pause momentarily.

Each and every movement they made was completely focused on her reaction.

Jiwoo couldn’t let go of her tension easily and just trembled under their touch. Someone put their lips on her cheek and spoke in a soft voice.

“Jiwoo, relax. It’s okay.”

The scent of wildflowers mixed with warm breath. The low, yet friendly voice. The tone was different, but she could notice it.

Because it was Lanceil who had picked her up and guided her to them.

Jiwoo was so happy that she called his name.

“Lanceil?”

“Ah.”

The burning atmosphere suddenly stopped for a moment. After a while, Lanceil’s voice sounded embarrassed.

“Y-You can’t call me by my name.”

“…Why?”

When Jiwoo barely asked because her face was burning up to the top of her head, someone else answered instead.

“I told you. If you show favoritism to one person, we will feel disappointed. And all of us are trying to serve you.”

“Ah… Is that how it will be?”

She chuckled a little. The voice, the light grumbling, it was clear that it was Callan, but she couldn’t call him by name again.

“You’re being too reserved again.”

“I-I’m sorry. I don’t know.”

“It’s okay. I’ll teach you step by step from the beginning. I’m here to do that.”

His lips lightly touched the palm of her hand and then fell off. Even though she couldn’t see his face, she could sense that he was smiling.

“Do you understand?”

Jiwoo, out of habit, tried to say she understood with a respectful tone, but she made herself speak casually. She was just worried that that doing this would make it seem like she was looking down on them.

“…Yeah.”

After listening to it for a while, it was a little strange, so Jiwoo asked again.

“Umm, then am I the only one who should… speak casually?”

“There’s no rule like that. We’ll do whatever you want us to do, Seo Jiwoo.”

The scent of pine trees wafted from his lips as it lightly touched her forehead. The lowest and the most stable voice. Jiwoo almost tried to call Helkainis by name, but she managed to stop herself.

As they talked, they dutifully removed her clothes, and when her naked body was finally exposed, they put their lips on it.

It was a light touch that landed on her shoulders, back, and cheeks. She thought it was going to be heavy from the beginning, but it wasn’t either.

“Aht…”

However, when one of the five senses was blocked, all the other senses naturally became more sensitive.

How could lips be so soft and rough at the same time? The men’s lips, much larger and harder than hers, bit and licked the skin with strong force. Even so, the lips were soft because they were just lips.

“Here, lean back comfortably.”

“…Okay.”

As Jiwoo relaxed her body, a firm chest touched her back.

The children of Elandos, who ran through the forest, had muscular bodies without any excess.

Even if it was Enciertes, who was more of a literary man than a warrior and had a slender body, he had a figure that could be compared to that of a fairly average swordsman.

They took on a human-like form, but their wild nature could not be hidden. And all of them were looking at their bride-to-be with their eyes shining brightly.

It was fortunate that Jiwoo’s eyes were covered. Although they led the bride into the first night with a friendly voice and careful hands, they could not hide their eyes as if they were faced with their prey.

Perhaps the bride was blindfolded to hide the desire dripping from their gazes.

‘Uht, the scent of flowers…’

Somewhere the wind blew and tossed the leaves. The cool breeze carried the strong scent of flowers. It was also the smell of the men surrounding her.

If she hadn’t known the children of Elandos, she would have thought that the flowering trees were still alive and showing off their presence in the season that was gradually getting colder.

Jiwoo, who had grown accustomed to sleeping with them, knew that this was the smell of their rut. At this rate, she might think obscenely just by smelling the scent of the flower trees. It seemed that her body was starting to get tamed in a way.

“But, but can’t we do it inside?”

She thought they would take her somewhere as they covered her eyes, but they were doing it right here and now.

The way they touched her was so natural that she was completely distracted, and then she was suddenly aware of the scent of flowers being carried by the wind.

“If our bodily fluids and scent last for a long time, they can have a great effect on the human body.”

A great effect, did they mean that?

Jiwoo remembered the first time she did it with Lanceil. She felt her body heating up and couldn’t help but keep craving for him. She thought she was immune after doing it the first time, but the next time she dealt with four men at the same time it happened again.

And if she was going to do it with thirty of them, it seemed that she would inevitably be in that state again.

“I think it would be better to blow away the scent in the wind… Is it better to go inside?

“N-No. Let’s do it like this.”

It’s embarrassing, but since she couldn’t see anything anyway, she would be fine with it. It seemed like it would be better to do it outside anyway if they were in rut.

And although they were out in the open, she wasn’t worried about strangers passing by. El Ragneil was a territory that’s sharply closed off.

“The weather has gotten chilly. If it gets cold, I’ll look for a hot spring.”

“Yes, that’s good too.”

“Seo Jiwoo likes to play in the water.”

“Oh, is that so, Seo Jiwoo?”

“In the water… Okay, I’ll write it down.”

Hearing that they were discussing how to serve her in between, she felt ashamed by how her heart skipped a beat right then.

Their light laughter was mixed with their harsh breathing as they began to get excited.

Apparently, in order to relieve tension, the people Jiwoo was used to, started speaking.

Then the laughter gradually faded away.

“Huht…!”

Someone put their lips on the soles of her feet. Putting her toe into their mouth, the lips kissing her ankle gradually rose up to her calf.

Did all thirty people really gather in one place?

From Jiwoo’s point of view, even their tenacious gazes could be felt to some extent. She just didn’t know what they were doing.

It was like lying in a flower garden, devoid of anything obscene, because of the pleasant scent they gave off. But the situation outside the blindfold was obscene enough.

Those who touched Jiwoo started to focus on caressing her, but those who couldn’t reach each took off their clothes halfway and were holding and rubbing their pillars.

Jiwoo, who had no idea that the scent of flowers growing thicker in the air meant such an act, just thought it was because the children of Elandos were as beautiful as flowers. When the children of Elandos, who begin their first night, have more insidious and promiscuous desires than any other creature.

Thirty men surrounded one woman, closed the distance, and rubbed their stiffly burning pillars. The reason for doing the blindfold may be to prevent the bride from being frightened by their hunter-like eyes.

“Aht… nngh.”

The lips that climbed her leg sucked the inside of her thigh. A gentle touch led Jiwoo to spread her legs. The other leg was being kissed by someone else, starting with the ankle.

Jiwoo, who gave them her back and legs in an instant, put her hands together on her chest and didn’t know what to do.

Even those hands were stroked by someone and slowly led away.

“Ah, wait, slow down a, a little…”

“We’re fine, but then slowing down means it could take longer than five days. Is that alright?”

Jiwoo chewed on her lower lip and timidly shook her head. Even such trivial acts were making them excited.

When Jiwoo stopped biting her red lips, the man watching her grabbed Jiwoo’s chin and brought his head closer. The sweet scent of honey spread softly between her lips.

“Mmh.”

Even without a word, she could tell he was asking for permission. She doesn’t know who. It didn’t matter. They are all the men who will become Jiwoo’s grooms anyway.

Jiwoo nodded her head slightly, and their lips overlapped. He licked the gap with his wet tongue for a while, then came in.

“Nngh…”

It took quite a while for the first kiss.

Jiwoo, who was still unfamiliar with everything, tightened her hands into fists a little. But even so, the man who was focused on Jiwoo continued to kiss her.

The first night has begun.

As expected, the tension still did not go away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
252K 19.2K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...
1.6M 73.7K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)