The Lost Luna

By mommabear1518

It was an attack that took everything from her a year ago. Her family and pack all slaughtered. She didn't kn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

148 3 0
By mommabear1518

Bella's POV:

"I'm fine. It's just a flesh wound." I said, as he grabbed my shoulders and looked over me.

"Yeah, one that is still bleeding pretty badly. We need to get you to the pack infirmary. Let the Doc fix you up." he said, pulling me towards the door.

When we got to the pack house, they immediately took me back to a room where the doc started stitching me up. Turns out she took a pretty good chunk out of me.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Luna. Though I was hoping it would be under better circumstances." The doc said with a smile as he bandaged me up.

"Yeah, next time I'll try not to get attacked by a crazy she-wolf." I said with a laugh.

I watched as he left, Derek coming in behind him.

"All patched up?"

"Yep! Ready to get out of here." I said with a shrug as I stood up, actually feeling the sting for the first time since it happened.

"There's something you need to know. I've already alerted the pack while the doc was fixing you up. We are on lockdown. No one in and no one out." He said with a grim look on his face.

"Why? What's going on?"

"We were attacked earlier today. Rogues crossed our border and attacked our men. We lost three, two were badly injured but should be fine within a day or two. We're at war. They're coming for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
1.5M 28.1K 27
After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out t...
867K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...