๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Per ItzLunaraLynx

Luna Amemiya, the ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of... Mรฉs

๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ: ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ถ...
๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ โœถ

๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—”: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ

538 18 32
Per ItzLunaraLynx

:DDD

This OVA takes place one week after the end of Season 1 btw

(might be kinda rushed idk, I literally had, like, a rush of motivation and finished this in one day)

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Hey, you guys..."

"What is it?"

"Why don't we go out today?"

Aqua and Ruby blinked at their sister. "You mean, go on an outing together?" Aqua asked.

"Yeah!" Luna confirmed. "You know, our lives are only going to get busier from this point on. Now that Ruby-chan and I have debuted as idols and the Tokyo Blade stage play is coming up, we won't have much time to hang out together anymore."

"You do have a point, onee-chan," Ruby agreed. "It would also be nice to have a small break!"

"So, do you wanna go?" Luna asked excitedly.

"Of course! How about it, onii-chan?" Ruby questioned as she turned to Aqua.

"Mn, if the two of you want to go, then go," Aqua said, turning back to his book. "I have other things to do."

"Nonsense, Aqua-nii," Luna said, plucking the book out of his hand. "I checked your schedule yesterday. You're all clear."

"..."

"C'monnn, I thought you loved usss..."

(In the end, Aqua went with them, against his own will.)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"So, where are we gonna go today?" Ruby asked after the three of them stepped out of the house.

"Here's how it goes," Luna said as she turned toward her siblings with her hands on her hips. "Everyone chooses one location they want to go today, and then we'll order it!"

"Oooh, okay!" Ruby exclaimed. "I wanna go shopping!"

"I want to go to the arcade!"

"What about you, onii-chan?"

Aqua stared at the two of them as he answered, "The bookstore."

"Well, we should've guessed," Luna said as she playfully punched him in the shoulder. "It was obvious!"

"So, where are we going first?" Aqua asked, ignoring Luna's comment.

The three of them looked at each other.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

"You're on!"

After several rounds, Ruby ended up winning, followed by Luna. So they agreed that they'd go shopping first, followed by the arcade, and finally the bookstore.

"Alright! Let's goooo!" Ruby shouted excitedly as she dragged Luna off by the arm. Aqua followed along behind them.

"Ruby! I can walk by myself!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

They arrived at the mall after half an hour, and upon entering, Ruby immediately headed for one of her favorite department stores.

Aqua tried to stand outside the store and wait, but Luna dragged him in by the arm.

"Your closet is abysmal," she stated. "At least get some new clothes."

"No."

"No excuses!"

Thus, it became the start of a very lengthy fashion show.

Ruby constantly ran down the rows of clothes, bringing out outfits for all three of them (but mostly for Aqua, at Luna's request).

After about five outfit changes, Aqua looked like he was ready to die once again.

Unfortunately for him, his sisters had more ideas.

"Hey, Ruby-chan..." Luna smirked mischievously. "How well do you think nii-chan will look in a dress?"

"Oh my god... that is a genius idea!!" Ruby shrieked as both girls turned toward their brother again with matching grins

"God, please no—" Aqua pleaded, holding out a hand in a futile attempt to stop them. "I'd rather admit I want to be an actor for the rest of my life than—"

A few moments later...

The two girls collapsed in a fit of giggles as they stared at Aqua's grumpy face and the light blue dress he was wearing.

"It actually... doesn't look... half bad—" Luna managed between laughs. Then she took out her phone and took several shots.

"Yeah!" Ruby agreed, not even trying to fight the giggles that were coming out.

"I... seriously hate you guys," Aqua muttered, glaring at them.

"C'monnn," Luna said lightly, smoothing down the dress. "It looks better than half of your closet at home!"

"...Fine, fine, I concede. Are you guys happy now?" Aqua sighed, finally caving. "Just get me out of this dress, okay?"

He sent another glare toward some gawking bystanders.

"Well, if you say so," Ruby said, shrugging. "Should we buy the dress for you, though?"

"No."

"Alright...! Geez..."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

After they paid, the triplets decided to go get lunch. Ruby and Luna walked together while Aqua staggered behind them with all of the clothing bags.

"Hey... you can carry some bags yourself, you know!" Aqua called. "Why are you dumping it all on me?"

"Oh, sorry!" Luna said, giggling at the sight of Aqua with the countless shopping bags on his arms and in his hands. He would've looked like a sassy street shopper, if he put on some sunglasses. "Actually, wait..."

She rummaged around her bag and pulled out her phone and sunglasses. "Just stand still, okay?" she told Aqua as she plopped the sunglasses on his face. Then she snapped a photo.

When Luna showed Ruby, Ruby immediately started laughing.

"You look so funny, onii-chan!"

"Grab some bags already, would you?"

They arrived at the food court and bought their food. They were about to sit down when...

"Hey, that person over there looks familiar..." Luna said, poking Aqua's shoulder. Aqua followed her line of sight, just as the person turned around.

"Oh, Yuki!" Luna swiftly recognized. The other girl's eyes lit up.

"Luna!" Yuki exclaimed, clasping the starry-eyed girl's hand. "It feels like it's been so long since I last saw you and Aqua! By the way, congrats on your debut as an idol at JIF, your performance was amazing!"

Luna laughed brightly. "Arigato, Yuki," she said, smiling.

Yuki waved at Aqua, who greeted her with, "How have you been?"

"I've been well, thank you for asking!" Yuki said. Then she caught a glimpse of Ruby, who was standing behind Luna with an awestruck look on her face.

"Oh my god, it's Yukipon!" Ruby squealed. "You're even cuter in person!"

"Ruby..." Aqua sighed at his sister's antics.

"That's quite alright," Yuki laughed. "Your performance at JIF was great as well! You looked like a true idol!"

"You have no idea how much this means coming from you..."

The two girls continued talking as Aqua and Luna watched. Finally, Yuki said, "Oh, that's right! I came here with Kakeru-kun today. Do you guys wanna eat lunch with us?"

The triplets looked at each other.

"Sure," Ruby shrugged. "It wouldn't hurt."

Yuki led the way to their table, waving at Kakeru, who was already there. "Kakeru-kun! Guess who I found?" she called.

"I have eyes, Yuki-chan. I can see," Kakeru laughed as he waved back to his cousin. "Congrats on your debut concert by the way, Luna-chan, and to your sister as well!"

"Arigato, Kakeru-kun," Luna said once again as she and her siblings settled down. "I didn't expect to be running into you guys here!"

"Yuki-chan and I decided to spend our day off here," he explained. "There won't be many opportunities like this in the next few weeks."

"True, true."

The group ate their lunches, talking about miscellaneous topics. Eventually, Ruby asked, "Do you guys have anything planned after this?"

"Not really, why do you ask?"

"Do you want to come to the arcade with us after?" Ruby continued. "It'll be fun!"

Kakeru and Yuki glanced at each other.

"Well, why not?"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Some time later...

The group of five crowded around the two opposing arcade machines that were a connected fighting game. They had decided on a tournament between them with Kakeru as the host. The first round was between Luna and Aqua.

"So, ready to get crushed, Aqua-nii?" Luna quipped, stretching her hands.

"Hmm," Aqua merely answered.

"Contestants, get ready!" Kakeru announced. "Anddd... fight!"

And of course, true to her word, Luna managed to beat Aqua within a few minutes time. She happily pumped her hand up in the air.

"Yesss!"

"Well done, Luna!" Yuki cheered.

"Annnd we have a winner for the first round!" Kakeru exclaimed. "The next round is between Ruby and Yuki!"

Ruby and Yuki looked at each other competitively as Kakeru said, "Fight!"

This fight took a tad bit longer than the previous one, since both girls were pretty equally matched. But eventually, Ruby managed to edge Yuki out of the competition.

"Round Two is now complete and we're moving on to the final match!" Kakeru said as he patted Yuki on the shoulder. "So, which Hoshino sibling is going to take the champion? Let's find out!"

Luna smirked at her sister heatedly. "So, think you can keep up?" she asked.

"At least I know for sure my arcade skills are better than my singing skills," Ruby said confidently.

"And for the last time... fight!"

The match was long and tedious. Both sisters were indeed fairly adept at the game. Many blocks and blows were exchanged and each character's health bars were inching down at the slowest pace possible.

"C'mon Ruby, you can do it!" Yuki cheered as Aqua tried offering some advice to Luna (he was promptly shut down with the reason being she'd beaten him in the first round).

"We're nearing ten minutes of time!" Kakeru called out.

"Perfect, just enough time," Luna said, smiling like a little devil.

"You wanna beat me? Come back in a century!"

Ruby's jaw dropped when her character's health bar finally depleted to zero. "What?! Where did that move come from?" she shrieked.

"Always hide your ace with a straight face," Luna responded with a shrug. "I thought I taught you that before—"

"Well, and we have a champion!" Kakeru smiled, flourishing a hand at Luna. Everyone clapped for her politely.

"Thanks, you guys," Luna thanked them modestly. "How about we go play with some other machines?"

"Ooh! I want to play the claw machines!" Yuki exclaimed as she dragged Ruby and Luna along with her.

Several claw machines later, Yuki's arms were practically loaded down with items (she'd gotten some stuff for the others, too).

"Wow, Yuki. I didn't know you had a knack for claw machines," Luna commented, holding her new purple cat plushie.

"I've always been pretty good at them," Yuki responded, admiring a cute figurine that she got. "You should see my collection!"

"Oh god..."

"Hey, speaking of which, where are the boys?" Ruby asked, looking around. The others did, too.

"Wait, I think I see them!" Luna said, pointing to the far end of the aisle. "Near the drum games."

Sure enough, the two boys were trying out the drum rhythm game. Currently, Kakeru was trying (and failing, might I add) to hit the drums on time.

"You're quite bad at this," Aqua said blankly. "Just an observation."

"Excuse me?! Do you think you can do any better?!"

As Kakeru's turn ended, Aqua took the drumsticks from him and picked a song, which just so happened to be B-Komachi's Sign wa B. When the girls walked over, he started hitting the drums, and it was quite clear he was doing way better than Kakeru.

"Has he always been this good?" Yuki questioned.

"No idea, we've never seen him play rhythm games before," Luna shrugged. "However, I do know he sings horribly off-key."

"He sang before?!"

"Er, yeah?"

Meanwhile, Aqua had gotten a full combo on the drum game. Kakeru just gawked at him.

"How the..."

"It's quite simple. All you have to do is memorize the beat and..."

"And there he goes blabbering again," Ruby said as the three girls watched Kakeru get lectured. "He always gets real technical with this kind of stuff."

They laughed together. Eventually, Yuki checked the time.

"Oh, wow, it's this late already?" she asked before turning to the others. "Kakeru-kun and I are going to need to leave."

"Alright, it was nice seeing you!" Luna said, giving her a hug goodbye.

"Good luck in the future! I heard you and Aqua are going to be in the Tokyo Blade stage play," Yuki said as Kakeru joined her at the side.

"Oh yeah, that is coming up..."

"I'm sure you guys will do great," Kakeru said kindly. "Keep us updated, okay?"

"Sure thing!" Luna smiled as Aqua nodded.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Once they bid Yuki and Kakeru goodbye, the Hoshino siblings headed off to their last destination of the day.

Their visit to the bookstore was pretty chill. Once they arrived, Aqua immediately went off to find whatever he needed to find. Ruby zoomed straight to the manga section while Luna checked out the stationary section for some new pens.

The triplets got home just before dinner. Miyako was sitting at the kitchen table doing work when they walked in.

"My, seems like you three had quite the day," she said, eyeing the bags in their hands. "Did you have fun though?"

"Yes," Ruby and Luna chorused. Aqua said nothing and simply walked past them to get to his room. The other three watched him leave.

"Maybe he's just salty because he didn't get the dress we picked for him," Ruby mused.

Miyako raised an eyebrow at them as Luna giggled.

"Long story," Luna jumped in. "I'll tell you later, Miyako-san."

"That... won't be necessary," Miyako assured her hurriedly. "I don't need to know—"

Ruby and Luna grinned at each other.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

In her room, Luna sorted through her item bags and placed her new clothes and manga in their new homes. As she sat down at her desk, she remembered something.

"Oh, that's right. It's that time again..."

She rummaged around her drawers and pulled out some purple stationary with stars around the border. Taking out her pen, she began to write:

Dear Ai Mama,

I hope you are doing well up there. I have so much to tell you... First of all, Love Now has wrapped up with a pretty decent audience! Although I can't believe that this same reality dating show has almost cost the life of my friend, Akane, but that's a story for another time... On a brighter note, I've finally made new friends! I'm so happy!! :D

Secondly, Ruby-chan and I have debuted as idols, finally!! The new B-Komachi will (hopefully) become as popular as our predecessors. I do have to say that our first concert at JIF was a huge success... Aqua-nii even did a rendition of the lightstick dance that us triplets performed for you as babies! I wish you were there to see it!

Today, I went out with Ruby and Aqua. We went on a shopping spree, met up with some friends, had a competition at the arcade, checked out the bookstore... I would say life's been pretty nice as of late. The Tokyo Blade stage play is coming up as well, so I can't wait!

I hope you're proud of us, wherever you are, Mama.

Your daughter,
Hoshino Luna

When she finished writing, Luna tucked the letter into an envelope and slipped it into a special box where she kept all the other letters.

As she looked through the skylight, the first star of the night winked at her.

And Luna Hoshino merely smiled back.

╚═══════*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*══════╝

So...

It's this book's 1-year anniversary!!

About a year ago, on April 24th (yesterday basically), 2023, I posted Act I for this book—

Thank you for supporting this book for a year nowww, I'm so excited! I will pick up this story when Season 2 drops in late June / early July :DDDD

So as a little 1-year anniversary gift, I gift you some fun random facts about my OCs, have fun reading!

About Hoshino Luna:

— Etymology on her name (星野 夏月): The surname Hoshino means "star" (星) (hoshi) and "field, wilderness" (野) (no). Her name, Luna, in katakana would be "ルナ," while the kanji for it means "summer, hot, warmth" (夏) (ru) and "moon, month" (月) (na).

— I realized that all three siblings' names have four letters: Aqua, Luna, and Ruby... Meanwhile, in their kanji names, Aquamarine has four characters (愛久愛海), Ruby has three characters (瑠美衣), and Luna has two characters (夏月).

— Her MBTI personality type is ENFJ, while in her past life, her personality type was ISFP (quite the change, huh?).

— Luna started learning English in her past life and continued to learn throughout her reincarnated life. At this point in the story, she is fluent enough that she can survive living in an English-speaking country.

— This girl is the type of person to secretly scroll through fanart and read + write fanfiction in her spare time.

— Her favorite drink is taro bubble tea, no questions asked.

— WARNING: do NOT allow Luna to stay in the kitchen unattended. That is a certified recipe for disaster. She also cannot be trusted with anything related to fire, like the stove, etc. Akane and Kakeru have been giving her lessons weekly, but she still has quite some ways to go before she is allowed in the kitchen by herself.

— Luna acts as an anchor for her siblings, emotionally and physically. She's the one who will (try to) stop Aqua from going too far and eventually will do the same for Ruby, keeping them both in check. And if she ever breaks under this burden, well...

— Her signature:

About Kusaka Kakeru:

— Etymology on his name (日下 翔): The surname Kusaka means "sun, day, Japan" (日) (ku) and "below, down, under" (下) (saka). Meanwhile, the name Kakeru means "soar, fly, glide" (翔) (kakeru).

— His MBTI personality type is ISTJ.

— Whenever he goes out, he carries a bag that seems to magically have everything and anything. It's like "oh, you're thirsty?" and he will hand you a water bottle. "Oh, you need hand wipes?" and he will give you hand wipes. "Oh, you're hungry?" and he will gift you a snack. "Oh, you need a fork?" and he gives you a full utensil set while saying "don't ask why I have these, I just do."

— His favorite snack is cream puffs!

— Kakeru has a cream-colored pet rabbit named Usagi (aka bunny / rabbit in Japanese, sooo original).

— Your resident kitchen supervisor. As long as he's around, you can guarantee that no food will be burnt, no fire will start in the kitchen, and no microwaves will be exploded!

— He will be playing a bigger role soon in the plot... not telling when though!

— no signature for him (I'm sorryyy) because my writing sucks when it comes to Chinese characters (even though I'm Chinese) and you expect me to be able to make Japanese kanji look pretty??!!

As always, thank you for sticking around and reading! Have a nice day ^^

(the way I started writing this OVA in January or something...)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2.9K 52
... '' sincerity is the openness of the heart, not many can embody เฟเพ‚ โžต In which ; Kiyoshi Fuji, the main model of Fuji Productions, goes to Yotou...
88.6K 2.8K 20
What if B Komachi's idol, Ai, didn't actually give birth to twins...but ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ? The one triplet who looks the most like Ai, and the only on...
26.8K 911 25
Mikan sakura and Ai sakura are fraternal twins, Ai being born 3 minutes earlier than her little twin sister.. but even though the two are twins, they...
6.7K 168 13
Collin is a simple guy. He enjoys all the finer things in life, video games, anime, photography, cars - and most of all, music. He sets his sights o...