𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

sorry for not updating in so long-

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"What?! You're gonna be in a TV drama, Aqua?!" Ruby exclaimed that evening.

"Why'd you tell her?" Aqua asked Miyako, annoyed.

"I mean, you weren't gonna tell her yourself, were you?" Miyako reasoned. "Doing publicity for our entertainers is the agency's job."

Aqua grunted as Ruby poured herself a cup of milk. "Well, Mom did say... that one day maybe I'd be an idol and you'd be an actor," Ruby pointed out. "As for onee-chan..."

Ruby looked around, confused. "Hey, where is onee-chan anyway?"

Just then, the door to the kitchen opened and Luna stepped in, wearing her "Triplets" sweater that matched her siblings. "I'm here," she said. "I just came back from a voice acting session."

"Well, that's one way of becoming an actress," Ruby mused. "Voice acting is pretty popular these days... I see you guys haven't forgotten what Mom said."

At this, Luna glanced worryingly at Aqua. Aqua glanced down at his hands and tightened his grip.

It's not about that, he thought. I just want to get close to the producer Ai interacted with back when she was alive and collect even a single hair root of his.

The star in his eye turned dark. Fulfilling Ai's wish? Yearning to be an actor? he questioned himself. I have no such lofty ambitions.

Ruby walked over with her cup of milk

Ruby walked over with her cup of milk. "So, what's the show called?" she asked.

"'I'll Go With Sweet Today,'" Miyako answered. "It's based on a shoujo manga."

"Oh, I know that one! 'Sweet Today'!" Ruby exclaimed. "It's that manga Aqua's got in his room! That was a fun read!"

"Don't read my stuff without asking," Aqua reprimanded grouchily.

"It's a drama produced by a recently established internet TV station that will have six episodes total, three of which have already been released," Miyako continued. "Even the main cast is made up of new actors, and it seems that the production is a bit on the smaller side. Apparently, Aqua will play a villain who shows up in the final episode."

"You're perfect for it," Ruby stated. "You've got a sinister-looking face, after all."

Aqua grouched as Luna snickered. "Oh, shut up," he rebutted.

"Since it's an internet-streaming show, we can watch it right now," Miyako suggested.

"Oh, I wanna watch it!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Same here," Luna said. "I'm pretty curious to see how it turned out."

Miyako loaded up an episode and the two of them crowded forward.