𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Come one. You're still not ready, Ruby?" Aqua's voice came from the hall.

"Jeez, just wait a minute, onii-chan. This uniform might be cute, but it's pretty complicated," Ruby muttered.

 This uniform might be cute, but it's pretty complicated," Ruby muttered

Finally, she rushed down the hall, saying, "But, it sure is cute!"

"Don't be making us late on the first day, okay?" Luna told her, her blonde hair waving behind her as Ruby put on her shoes.

"Aren't your skirts a bit too short?" Aqua asked them.

"You know, you've always sounded like an old man," Ruby said, annoyed.

Luna opened the door, and sunlight poured into the front entrance.

"Oh, that's right!" Ruby said and turned to the framed photograph on the shelf. "Mom, we're heading out now."

The triplets started walking to school

The triplets started walking to school. Before long, Luna tried to stifle a yawn but failed.

"Why are you so tired, onee-chan?" Ruby asked curiously. "You went to bed far earlier than me and Aqua."

"It's just..." Luna sighed, remembering the sequence of events. "I had that dream again last night."

"Really?" Aqua asked, tilting his head. "I thought you said it stopped coming to you."

"Yeah, it did," Luna muttered. "For the last few months, that is."

"And it's the same dream?" Ruby questioned. "Nothing changed?"

"Yup, nothing changed," Luna confirmed, tossing her school bag over her shoulder. "I've seen it many times already, I would know if something changed. On that thought though, I think I'm starting to hear comprehensible words, and not just random mumbles."

"What words did you hear?" Aqua asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Something about the media, perfect, genius... I don't know! That's all I really remember," Luna sighed, throwing her hands up in exasperation.