𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗎𝗵𝘁 ☆

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

Ai gently wiped off her face after practice, her eyes casting downwards. One of her groupmates noticed and walked over.

"Ai-chan, are you feeling a bit down?" she asked her. "You've only just recovered, so don't push yourself too hard, 'kay?"

"It's nothing like that," Ai reassured her energetically. "It's just I missed lunch and I'm starving now!"

"What?! You some big eater all of a sudden?!" her groupmate asked jokingly.

As they left, the girl said, "Let's go over that last part again."

"Okay!" the other one answered.

Ai watched them leave before turning around and letting out a sigh. I'm not feeling up to this today... she thought languidly before taking out her phone. Guess I'll do some egosurfing.

After scrolling for a bit, she stopped at one particular comment that caught her eye...

たぬ次郎 @tanujirou

𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾, 𝖠𝗂'𝗌 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈.
𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀...
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋.

Ai stared at the comment in shock before dipping her head.

Hitting me where it hurts... she thought slowly.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"A sales promo event! A mini concert!" Ruby squealed excitedly. "The kind you need to win a ticket lottery for!"

Hearts sprang up in Ruby's eyes as she continued, "This will be my first time truly seeing Mama perform live

Hearts sprang up in Ruby's eyes as she continued, "This will be my first time truly seeing Mama perform live."

"Now, listen here," Miyako said, leaning down in front of them. "I brought you here since you kept insisting, but I'm the one who'll take the brunt of it if the president finds out about this, got it? No cheering, running, or speaking! Put in your pacifiers and behave yourselves, okay?"

"That's right, Ruby. We absolutely can't do anything that makes us stand out," Aqua said, his voice a bit muffled.

Luna picked up where Aqua had left off and said, "Anything that gives a whiff of us being connected to Ai is-"

"I get it, okay?" Ruby said, taking her pacifier out of her mouth. "You saw it too, right? The way Mama was down in the dumps... I'm here because I'm worried about her. Please understand I didn't come to have fun."