Welcome to the hunt! (UA civi...

By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: I am back to the roots with a civil war book... oh how this feels like nostalgia XD I know this will be... More

Very bizarre Behaviour!!
Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!
Get ready!
Hero role!
Villain Role
The rules!
The email conversation!
Let's talk... It's time to finally start
Any thoughts?!
Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!
Nezu... a dangerous play for sure!
Let's start the chaos!
Let's just watch!
Unnerving!
War Day 1: So it begins!
What did you do?
War Day 1: BOREDOM!
What is he doing?
War Day 1: No clue at all...
Patience...
War Day 1: A nice announcement!
Nothing as expected...
War Day 2: Can't let it contune!
Clever!
War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!
Beautiful!
War Day 2: Demon in a Church
Damn Mothers!
War Day 2: Interrogation
Let's continue huh...
War Day 3: Spontanious!
Between us... tell me the truth!
War Day 3: Time to shine!
Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?
War Day 3: CHAOS!
No one taught them? Seriously?
War Day 3: Display!
Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?
War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!
SSHHH! This is a secret between us!
War Day 3: No mercy!
FOOOOOOOOOOD
War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)
.....Next one....
War Day 3: Unfinished Business!
Villainous Potential
War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!
Is this a good idea?
War Day 3: Screw up!
Petrified
War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!
Should We talk?
War Day 4: What now?
Trouble?
War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!
The bitter truth....
War Day 4: Kitchen accident
Explosion? Who called for help?
War Day 4: You have something to tell me?
80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!
War Day 5: Let's spice it up!
We're discovered!
War Day 5: Let's bring it down!
Not for your entertainment!
War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!
Skilled.... yet terrifying...
War Day 5: One wrong move...
Coffeeholics
War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!
Locked Gaze!
War Day 5: Calss 1B out!
Thin ice!
War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~
... ...
War Day 5: Let's get this over with!
Quite the Chimera!
War Day 5: HAH! There he is!
War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!
Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

The day it starts

1.2K 88 37
By Chimera_Regarion

Finally after training with my class for the last days, I couldn't be more relived to know that the game was starting. Though I didn't really know how exactly it was starting, I knew that it would official start at midnight today. That was the only reason why I was still up. My mind was not leavng me alone as I went through my imaginational list of things I wanted to do.

Do I have everything ready?

I got my villain costume set and all the weapons as well. They seriously did a fine job with everything. Gotta give them that. The support course is surely not to be messed with. They have some skills! Not as if I wouldn't be able to do anything... I bet I could but it would take me for sure longer since I never did anything like this at all. 

Whelp back to the main topic!

I got my costume... soo check.

I got weapons... again check.

Next up is the plan of the city which I got from Nezu after asking him out about the city. Can't believe no one thought about that at all. I mean all you had to do was go to him and ask for the layout. All heroes and villains know about the layout about their cities. So this was something essential and they still didn't do anything at all.

Just wow.

How stupid could my class be?

I mean there was not really a rule which stated that... or any note soo can't also blame them.

Next thing I wanted to do was train my class and be in contact with class 1B. I can put a chek here as well.

Ohh wow! I can't seriously wait for it! Their faces will be gold for sure. I mean they won't see it coming. Heck, they won't even think that it was me but the fact that it was me is just pure gold. I absolutely love it. I will have soo much fun out there but first be first! Their faces will be the best... but how do I see it.. How will I be able to watch their faces morph into shock and disbelief ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That one rule that they can't catch me without any proof will help me for sure!

I will be done with them in no time!

My mental check list was a bit big but that was not the problem. I guess my problem was that I was getting distracted while I wanted to laugh like a maniac from time to time. Of course I knew how thin the walls are and always needed to throw myself onto my bed to laugh into the cushion but I was more than just a bit crazy right now. Anyone seeing me right now would assume, I had lost it completly but I can guarantee everyone, that I was perfectly sane.

No one would believe that lie at all.

I was sane!

I swear... just a bit on the lunatic side right now. 

BUT!

Everyone can be a bit crazy from time to time. Up till now I was playing my little cinnamon role perfectly but there was no need to hold that role up for long. So I was eager to see the time pass as fast as possible. Each minute felt like a burden and a curse right now. I just wanted to go and beat their asses. Was this that wrong?

Anyways, as I was giggling to myself, I heard a knock at the door which got me out of the bed to see who it was. Of course I managed to straighten up my face and get my pokerface on and smile once again but a sweet honey laced smile without any doubt of any kind of bad intentions behind it at all.

Me: Yes?

There was no way I knew who would stand behind that door but when I opened it and saw Midnight and Eraserhead, my very homeroom teacher, I knew immediately what was going on.

Midnight: Are you ready?

Me: Yup.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Don't get beaten up too much.

Me: I won't. The others might.

Midnight: Hahahahaha at least you have the right spirit.

Me: Mh!

Eraserhead: Don't do any shit that will get you in trouble.

Me: I am playing by the rules.

Eraserhead: Good. I am not expecting anything more from you.

Ohhh you should!

I mean you should be worried for your own class and not for me.

It's kinda sweet thought.... but not necessary at all.

I was smiling at them the whole time since I knew that they were not responsible for the game and they were about to see their very own wonders in probably about a couple of hours. From what I know, I had the city for myself for a couple of hours... well till morning to be precise... and then the heroes would be released into the area. 

Midnight: Anything you need from your room?

Me: Nope. 

Eraserhead: Follow us.

Midnight: Oh and I saw your costume earlier.. .it has such a nice ring to it.

Eraserhead: Costume?

Midngiht: Yeah! Power Loader came to me earlier today and showed it into my face saying something about he has more fashion sense then me and was soo proud of it. Like seriously you should have seen him talk to us in the office. 

Eraserhead: I am glad I was not there.

Midnight: Ahh come on, you will regret saying that the moment you see it.

That moment I stepped out of the room made me feel like something great was about to happen but it was also the moment I couldn't stop smiling in a different way. It was starting to gradually morph but none of the heroes were seeing it right now as I walked out and locked my doors. Next thing I knew was them leading me to an elevator and they were always facing me with their back even in the elevator they were not looking at me at all. Maybe this was something they had missed but they sure were about to see their wonders.

I wonder why they haven't said anything at all yet.

Are they thinking this is gonna be a quick game?

I don't think so.

I didn't plan on making this quick... are they totally insane!

Why should I do that?

As I was starting to think that something was wrong, Midnight suddenly started talking. 

Midnight: I think Nezu did go a bit overboard here...

Eraserhead: We are getting paid for this.

Midnight: Still one villain?

Ah there it is...

I knew they were not thinking much about me!

Luckily for them the door finally opened and they for the very first time turned around to tell me that we were there but when they turned around and saw me smile, I knew that something was off. Midnight stopped smiling and stepped back very slightly. Then there was my own homeroom teacher who had one eyebrow raised at me. Maybe that Cheshire smile was not something that was suiting me the best but it was something I really liked. Besides even if I wanted to stop smiling right now, I knew I couldn't do so at all.

I was just too happy.

All the emotion inside of me needed a way out and that smile was my way of letting everything out.

Still, no one said a word as I smiled, made a small bow and then hopped out of the elevator ignoring them all. However once I was outside, I turned around on my heel put the tip of my fingers together as if I was ding a pyramid and smiled once again too much. 

Me: Thanks for bringing me here!

Was what I said while I closed my eyes and tilted my head, still smiling from ear to ear. For a second I could feel the shift in the air but I didn't really care as the moment I dropped the smile and everything, I bowed one last time before the heroes.

Me: I will play the villain role to the best of my abilities.

That was all I had to say. Now that I was done, I turned and started running leaving both heroes right there in their track inside that elevator. I could basically hear their thoughts. It was way to funny. Their faces literally sceamed "What the fuck just happened?". The answer was simple. Honestly, there was nothing behind the answer. It was not as if I was hiding it or anything at all. 

They just had to look at how I was behaving a bit better to see that I was faking it most of the times. I mean I was patient but no one was that patient to let a certain Dandelion beat them up mentally each and every day and think that everything was alright. Yeah... no one would be alright if they went through what I did.

Oh well.. not as if that was something I needed to worry at all. 

If the heroes were blind to see that something was wrong then that was their very own fault and not mine. All I could do was hope that no one was about to say anything at all or stop me. Maybe things will get gruesome, maybe things will get a bit out of hand and maybe things will get terrifying but who could tell what the future would have in store for any of us.

Whelp, they would find out sooner or later.

3rd POV:

Meanwhile at the elevator, the heroes watched Izuku basically turn around and hop off as they were still too surprised to say anything till the door closed.

Midnight: You saw that too..... right?

Eraserhead: I don't know what I saw.

Midnight: That shit eating grinn of a villain!

Eraserhead: He might just be very happy.

Midnight: Happy for what? Every single person would have complained and he thanked us! Didn't you feel that icy arua from him? He was ready to kill someone!

Eraserhead: You are overthinking.

Midnight: Overthinking? SHO! Did you even look at the child?

Eraserhead: I did but you know his personality as well as everyone else. He wouldn't be able to do that.

Midnight: I am not soo sure about that.

Eraserhead: Let's hope we are wrong.

Midnight: What if not? What if what we saw was a warning sign? I mean it made soo many red flags pop up in my mind. 

Eraserhead: Then everyone should watch themselves.

Midnight: How can you say that this coldly?

Eraserhead: What do you want me to do else? You know that no one can stop Nezu at all.

Midnight: I know but your class....

Eraserhead: *sigh* 

Midnight: I hope we are wrong....

With that both heroes made they way up to the viewpoint and the room that would enable them to see the whole city as well as have all the monitors around to watch everything unfold. Little did they know that they were not the only ones watching everything unfold. There was a spy among the first grade students and until now, no one knew who it was. However one thing was for sure, said spy was for sure not just lazing around but reporting back to a certain villain group which also had found an interest in watching everything burn down. Of course none of the invited and none invited watchers of this excercise, no this game, knew what was about to happen. No one could have prepared themselves for what chaos and horrible thing they have unleashed and put free to roam around in that exercise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
41.2K 1.7K 92
"Ich bin der böse, Avery. Denk daran. Ich tue, was ich will, ich nehme was ich will, und ich will dich." Avery war die Letzte, die lebte. Er nahm ih...
648K 32.6K 101
Y/N war eine der besten europäischen Volleyballerinnen. Nach einem tragischen Ereignis beschließt sie den Sport, der bisher ihr Leben bestimmt hat, a...
4.3M 147K 55
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ! ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ. ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ➪ ɪ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ...