At The End Of The Hidden Gree...

Da Amaikissu

She dedicated five years of her life serving as the Akarna of the temple while she was the crown prince's lov... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Akarna
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The First
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Stranger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Helkainis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Promises That Could Be Broken
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - The Alchemist of the Outer Wall
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Pure White Tree
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Uninvited Guest
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Object Of Jealousy
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - A Series of Proposals
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - A Language That Only You Hear
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - The Expiration Date of Love
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Substitute
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 - I Want To Get Married
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 - Dance of Farewell
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 - Shard of a Broken Heart
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - The Measure of Happiness
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - First Night [side story]
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.1
Chapter 75.2
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

Chapter 68

589 16 0
Da Amaikissu

A dress with exposed shoulders with a material that was attached rather than woven. A white see-through mesh inside was decorated with leaf-shaped fabrics along the shoulder and necklines.

Sliding a finger over each pattern, Tevon kissed them.

She didn’t know if he was taking it off with his hands or with his mouth.

It seemed like he was tickling her rather than taking it off, so Jiwoo laughed a little.

My bride. They said they got jealous, too. If so, wouldn’t there be a desire for exclusivity that everyone has?

Tevon parted his lips for a moment and looked at her. So Jiwoo asked him.

“Wouldn’t it be difficult for several people to marry one person?”

“…Why?”

“From what I know, marriage is only for two people.”

“Really?”

Tevon sighed softly as he slowed down his undressing hand a little.

“When I went there, it didn’t seem like that.”

Well, it’s as he said. In fact, only women were forced to be loyal to one person even in the Empire.

Because the Crown Prince also didn’t want to let go of Jiwoo while marrying another woman.

“Aren’t you getting married to be happy?”

“Um… I don’t know.”

Why do people get married?

Arranged marriages were common in the Empire. Even the Crown Prince said he loved Jiwoo yet at the same time trying to make a political union with another woman.

Thinking about it, most of the unions were made that way. In the form of a big event that connects two families, not just two people.

“I heard it wasn’t very good when you two were together.”

The fruit of a relationship that people talk about as beautiful is actually more praised because such cases are rare.

The kind of relationship that Jiwoo also dreamed of someday, and that she thought she could achieve. However, at some point, she had become skeptical of marriage itself.

His languid hand finally ripped the mesh off her shoulder. His fingers were very hot as they touched her exposed bare skin.

Tevon continued leisurely.

“If one person wants to be happy, one person has to sacrifice, so if there is a difference, there is no way to get it back… Then the amount of happiness allotted to you two must have been small in the first place.”

“Is that how it works?”

Jiwoo laughed at the absurd logic. Seeing that Tevon was also laughing, he seemed to be saying anything as well.

“We’re different. There’s thirty of us. You’ll be happier. If the amount of happiness allocated to one person is constant, it doesn’t matter if there are more people.”

In the end, he said that it was simply a matter that was pushed by numbers.

“Is that so?”

“Yes.”

“It sounds like sophistry.”

“Yes. It is nonsense.”

Even as he said that, Tevon smiled brightly at Jiwoo, who seemed to be in a much better mood.

“Actually, it’s absurd to say that what we’re doing is marriage. It’s not marriage… but a choice out of necessity, right? People are not the ones who choose.”

It was like what Callan had said. They are not the subject of choice anyway, and there are many people who die without being chosen for the rest of their lives.

“So you don’t have to worry about us, you’re in a position that we should be grateful for you. Don’t you understand yet?”

“Nngh… I don’t know.”

Tevon kissed her bare shoulder. His lips climbed up her neckline and rested on her cheek. And he moved little by little toward her ear. Nibbling her earlobe and removing her earring, he was flirting like a typical child of Elandos.

“The choice is yours.”

Tevon wrapped his arms around Jiwoo’s waist as he whispered in her ear. He stroked her back and carefully pulled down her dress.

“I’m following that.”

“Mmh…”

She seemed to be concentrating now, but she couldn’t say anything in response. The breath pouring into her ears was hot and rough. She couldn’t control her excitement just by taking off her clothes like this.

As Tevon began to press his weight this way, the silver hair like lion’s mane spilled over her skinny back, tickling her.

And in his arms, she felt the uniquely strong scent of flowers.

Come to think of it, she hadn’t even washed all day, and it was burdensome to do it here.

Jiwoo said shyly as she looped her arms around Tevon as her upper body was completely exposed.

“I… I want to wash first.”

“As you wish.”

Tevon threw her dress on the floor and held the small Jiwoo in one hand as she came out naked.

Tevon sat Jiwoo in the shallow water of the lake, and Jiwoo, who put only her toes in the water, shook her shoulders.

“Ahh, it’s cold.”

“Wait…”

As Jiwoo kept her eyes on the lake, Tevon took off his clothes from behind Jiwoo. Soon after, there was the sound of him taking off his cloak.

The sound of bugs, the sound of blades of grass rubbing against each other, And the gentle sound of water in stillness was enough to calm the mind and body.

But after a while, when Tevon came up and hugged her, Jiwoo realized that she was quite nervous.

“Now, let’s go in…”

His chest against her back was very hot. So much so that she didn’t mind him holding her back and going into the cold water.

Tevon started to walk, and as the water rose to her waist, she was a little startled and clung to him even more.

She put her arms around his neck and he smirked even as he blushed.

“Seo Jiwoo, why are you so scared?”

“You’re warm so I’m sticking to you.”

Tevon kissed her on the cheek and forehead instead of answering. And as he settled down in the shallow water, he sat Jiwoo on top of him.

His pillar, which had been erect from the time he took off her dress earlier, jabbed against Jiwoo’s thighs, but no one bothered to mention it.

Splash.

His calloused hands began to caress Jiwoo. He first brushed her round shoulders, then meticulously wetted her arms and back.

Compared to his raring lower body, it was a selflessly gentle touch.

At first, Jiwoo, who quietly accepted his touch, suddenly felt mischievous. When she put her hand on his scarred shoulder and chest, he was taken aback.

He jumped in the water, and a splash echoed in his surprise.

“Um…”

He groaned softly, in a good mood, and was calm when Jiwoo touched the scars and tight muscles on his upper body curiously.

Rather, the hand that washed Jiwoo hesitated. He was barely touching it, but it seemed like he wasn’t even conscious about it.

Jiwoo slid her finger along Tevon’s strong jawline.

His adam’s apple bobbed up and down as he gulped. The golden eyes staring intently at her looked like an animal that wanted to attack at any moment. However, his blushing and calm demeanor was very discreet, unlike his rather ferocious appearance.

“Uh, uht…”

His shoulder and arm muscles twitched with each movement of her fingers. It seemed that it would explode at any moment, with its blue veins swollen.

She couldn’t count how many times the strong thighs she sat on had bucked up.

Even though the passion boiling inside was so visible, it was strange that he did not rush until she gave permission.

Jiwoo raised his hand that had been touching his body and touched both of his ears.

Was this really how to seduce someone?

“Kuht!”

Tevon’s hips flinched again.

She didn’t make eye contact with him for a while because she was concentrating on touching him, but when she looked up at him again, he was staring at her with complete intensity as if he was going to devour her.

“…Tevon.”

“Yes.”

He answered almost immediately.

“If… what would you do if I said I wanted to go again?”

“Then I’ll be sure to let you go, haa.”

The pillar that had been touching Jiwoo grew stronger and poked at her waist almost wanting to pierce her.

“Kiss me.”

Splash. The sound of water expressed their urgency.

Almost immediately, her lips were taken. The kiss, which started with rapid breathing, immediately stirred her mouth violently.

“Ung. Uhp…”

Unlike the soothing kiss earlier, it seemed like she was going to be ravished completely. It didn’t feel like kissing but devouring.

“Ha.”

After a brief moment apart, he caught his breath and ran again.

It was as if he couldn’t even breathe properly until just now. As Jiwoo wrapped his arms around his shoulders and clung to him, he became more breathless and stroked Jiwoo’s cheeks and nape, pulled her in, and kissed her deeply.

Even though it was a one-sided and rough kiss with its angles constantly changing, it was strangely not difficult for Jiwoo.

“Ah, Seo Jiwoo.”

Tevon pressed their foreheads together and said drunkenly. He had his eyes closed. The kiss started again, a little softer than before.

Now there was even a desperate feeling. He slowly stroked her back.

Human saliva wouldn’t taste as good as theirs, but she licked it like she was thirsty, like nothing was as sweet as this.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

606K 63.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
593K 31.8K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
303K 29.6K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...