๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

284 16 8
By KEISMP3

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 (ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Normal = Japanese
Italics = English
Underline = Spanish

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍) 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to the sound of her phone ringing. She cursed whoever decided it was a good idea to call her that morning. She noticed that she was no longer laying on top of Oikawa but rather she was the little spoon as both of them were laying on their sides. Carefully removing herself from his grasp, she got up off the bed and picked her phone up. She walked to the other side of the hotel room and opened the balcony doors as quietly as she could before closing them but leaving one inch of space from actually completely shutting the doors.

“Hello?” she answered with an unamused tone.

“Gee, I’m guessing the night didn’t go that well for you,” the voice of Osamu further woke her up.

“Why the hell are you calling me during my vacation?” (F/n) asked through a yawn.

Osamu chuckled, “just wanted to know if you used the special packets I gave you,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes, “Seriously?”

“Yes!” Osamu said, “I need to know if I won my bet with Atsumu,”

“Oh my fucking God,” (F/n) face-palmed, “I can’t believe I was right,”

“What?” Osamu said, confused.

“I jokingly mentioned to Oikawa about people placing bets about our activities last night and I can’t believe you guys actually placed bets,”

“SO YOU GUYS DID DO IT?” Osamu yelled, causing (F/n) to wince and remove the phone from her ears to preserve what was now left of her right eardrum.

Meanwhile, Oikawa noticed that the temperature of the bed had gotten cold. He shifted before realizing that (F/n) was no longer in his arms. He opened his eyes and scanned the room before he noticed that the balcony door was open and he could hear her voice. He rubbed his eyes before he got out of bed and made his way over to the balcony. He saw (F/n) was on the phone and smiled slightly before opening the doors and walking toward her.

(F/n) felt a familiar pair of arms snake around her waist and felt the warmth of her now, partner. She leaned back and rested herself against him before continuing the conversation with Osamu.

“To answer your question, yes you did win the bet with Atsumu,” (F/n) stated.

“I TOLD YOU 'TSUMU THAT THEY’D DO IT!” Osamu shouted with glee as (F/n) removed the phone from her ear once more, “YOU OWE ME YOU BITCH,”

“If that is all you need from me I’m going to hang the phone up,” (F/n) said.

“Okay, make sure to keep using the condoms because Kohana isn’t that stoked about having another sibling,” Osamu said, “have fun on your vacation!”

Osamu hung up before (F/n) could even reply to what he said. She turned off her phone and looked at Oikawa.

“Good morning,” she said with a smile.

“You made the bed cold,” Oikawa said as he kissed her forehead.

“Sorry, I didn’t want the call to wake you up,”

“It woke me up anyway,” Oikawa smiled, “who was that on the phone?”

“Osamu,”

“Was it about-”

“Yes,” (F/n) turned around in his arms and buried her face in his chest.

Oikawa chuckled and whispered in her ear, “What? Are you embarrassed? You seemed quite confident last night,”

(F/n) smacked his chest before removing herself from his grasp and walking back into the hotel. Oikawa laughed and followed her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back.

“Let me go,” (F/n) told him, trying to hide the smile on her face.

“Make me,” Oikawa teased.

(F/n) then grabbed his hand and twisted herself out of his hold, along with his arm.

“OW okay okay I’ll let go,” Oikawa yelped and pleaded mercy.

(F/n) smirked and let go, “that’s what I thought,”

Oikawa pouted and rubbed his arm before saying, “I’m going to practice with the team today, you coming?”

“Yes,” (F/n) nodded, “me and Camila still have things to discuss,”

Oikawa raised his eyebrow, “like what?”

“Girly stuff,” (F/n) said before grabbing her clothes from her suitcase and going to the bathroom to get ready

Oikawa playfully rolled his eyes with a smile as he watched (F/n) walk to the bathroom before he got ready himself.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The pair arrived at the gym along with Akira. Upon looking at the couple, the team could sense a different type of aura or energy that they gave off. Prior to yesterday, the team could feel a sort of tension between Oikawa and (F/n). That tension was no longer there, and the team could only assume how the pair fixed it.

Ah my girlfriend is back,” Camila said as she walked up to (F/n), “She’s mine now until the end of practice Oikawa, sorry not sorry,”

Oikawa squinted at Camila before giving (F/n) a peck on the cheek and leaving the girls to do whatever they wanted. Camila led (F/n) to the benches that they sat on last time and continued their conversation.

So?” Camila smirked at (F/n) who now displayed a red face.

Is it that obvious?” (F/n) asked sheepishly.

Camila giggled, “Kind of, I mean you two were quite distant despite being a couple and now you guys look more like an actual couple,”

(F/n) sighed, “I guess I can see where you’re coming from,”

Camila smiled, “Okay enough about that, let’s talk about your daughter,”

(F/n) looked at the lock screen on her phone that had the picture of Oikawa and Kohana, “She’s the product of our one-night stand,”

Camila’s eyes widened, “Wait, you two had a one-night stand?”

(F/n) nodded, “It was the night before he left for Argentina. He showed up at my house unexpectedly upset and we started talking. One thing led to another and we ended up… you know,” (F/n) remembered that night like it was yesterday, “I was in the middle of changing birth controls, for other reasons, and I guess I didn’t take into count that it would affect the chances of me getting pregnant,”

Camila frowned, “I’m assuming he didn’t take it lightly,”

More like he didn’t take it at all,” (F/n) said with a sad chuckle, “He wanted no contact after that night, which I was fine with. But when his best friend found out I got pregnant he tried his best to explain to him the situation, but he didn’t believe that it was his child,”

Camila rolled her eyes, “Men,”

(F/n) giggled at that, “I knew he wasn’t going to do anything about it, and I don’t blame him. His biggest fear was for his dream to be ruined and I wasn’t going to do that to him. So I decided to raise Kohana by myself,”

Does she know…?” Camila asked.

(F/n) shook her head, “She knows that her father left to pursue his dreams, but she doesn't know that he’s her actual father,”

Camila winced, “How do you plan to tell her?”

(F/n) shrugged, “I don’t know. She’s expressed to me before that she’d rather not meet her father, but I couldn’t just stop the bond that they were forming,” (F/n) smiled at the memory of Oikawa carrying Kohana out of the hospital, “I know she loves him but I’m afraid of what she’ll think when she finds out that she’s her real father and that he left me to pursue his dreams,”

Camila frowned, “I’m sure with time she’ll understand, but I don’t think you guys can prevent her initial reaction to the news,”

(F/n) silently agreed.

Camila looked at the team and focused on Oikawa, “Is he willing to become her father?”

(F/n) looked at Oikawa as well, “He’s shown his fatherly side when Kohana was in the hospital and when she cried before we left, but I’m not sure,”

Camila pursed her lips, “The way I see it, he wants to be her father, but I feel he’s worried that he might not be a great one,”

I can see that, being that his father wasn’t the best father to him,” (F/n) agreed.

Camila looked back at (F/n), “But I do think that after this trip and after you two made it official, he’d be willing to try,”

(F/n) smiled slightly, “I always had a vision that if he were to ask me to be his girlfriend, he’d have to adhere to Kohana’s feelings first, but judging by the way Kohana is around him, I don’t think she’d mind,”

Camila giggled, “That just makes it even more special since you have that protective shield around you,”

(F/n) smiled at that, “She’s definitely my protective shield,”

The girls continued to talk, more so about other things, and sooner or later practice was over. Oikawa wiped the sweat off his face and rested the towel on his shoulder before walking up to (F/n).

“Walk any closer and I will kill you,” (F/n) stopped him when he was about three feet away from her to avoid his sweaty hugs.

Oikawa chuckled and put his hands up in surrender, “Yes ma’am,”

“Why don’t you shower? You have extra clothes in your gym bag?” (F/n) suggested.

“I will when they’re all done,” Oikawa said as he sat down on the bench where Camila had originally sat, “Plus, I want to talk to you,”

(F/n) raised her eyebrow, “About what?”

Oikawa shrugged, “Anything,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes and sat down, “You’re weird,”

Oikawa smirked, “You love it,”

“Do I?” (F/n) asked him, “I think I need to reconsider,”

Oikawa whined, “No you don’t”

(F/n) giggled.

Her phone screen lit up due to a notification and Oikawa saw the picture of him and Kohana.

“You…” he blinked, “you have a picture of me and Kohana?”

(F/n) looked at him with a slight smile, “I do,”

Oikawa felt his heart flutter, “Please send me that picture,”

(F/n) sent it to him and he immediately changed his home screen picture to it.

“What about your lock screen?” (F/n) asked him.

I want a picture of you and Kohana to be the background,” Oikawa said.
(F/n) felt her cheeks heat up and looked away.

Oikawa smirked and moved closer to her, “why’s your face red?”

“Ugh you’re so annoying,” (F/n) pushed his face away, “go shower before you do anything else,”

Oikawa chuckled and got up to shower. (F/n) watched him walk away and shook her head with a chuckle and smile on her face.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

After another team dinner, the pair found themselves back in the hotel room. (F/n) finished her shower and walked in on Oikawa using his phone on the bed. She got onto the bed and snuggled against him.

“Well hello there,” Oikawa wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

(F/n) hummed, “What are you doing?”

“Scrolling through Instagram,” Oikawa said before he turned his phone off and tossed it to the side of the bed.

He looked at (F/n) before he cupped her face with his hand and kissed her. (F/n) felt her stomach flip before she moved herself up and moved her legs to straddle Oikawa’s hips. Oikawa moved his hands and held (F/n) hips. (F/n) was about to move her hips when Oikawa’s phone started ringing, startling the both of them.

“This better be good,” Oikawa said as he grabbed his phone while (F/n) moved herself off of him. He saw that it was Iwaizumi wanting to FaceTime, which was weird in and of itself but Oikawa answered it anyway.

“Iwa-”

“HI OIKAWA!” (F/n) and Oikawa immediately knew whose voice it was.

“Hi Kohana,” Oikawa smiled and shook his head, “what’s up?”

“Where’s mommy?” the curious and oblivious girl asked.

“Right here baby,” (F/n) moved so that she and Oikawa fit the frame, “did you need something? Where’s Uncle Iwa?”

“He’s in his room,” Kohana said, “what are you guys doing?”

“We were just watching some videos,” (F/n) quickly said, “and what are you doing Little Miss?”

“I got bored,” Kohana said sheepishly.

(F/n) looked at Oikawa, “That’s definitely from you,”

Oikawa gasped, “How dare you,”

“Oi Kohana, who are you talking to?” Iwaizumi’s voice could be heard and then his lower body came into frame.

“Iwa-chan!” Oikawa said happily.

“You left my daughter unsupervised with your phone?” (F/n) said in a motherly voice.

Iwaizumi sighed, “I thought I brought my phone up with me when I went to shower, it won’t happen again,”

“It better not,” (F/n) said.

“Hey Kohana, it’s time for you to get ready,” Iwaizumi told the girl, “find Sachihiro upstairs,”

“Okay! Bye Mommy, bye Oikawa, I love you!” Kohana said quickly before running upstairs.

“I’ll leave you two with whatever you guys were doing beforehand,” Iwaizumi said, which caused Oikawa and (F/n) to blush and look away. Iwaizumi raised his eyebrow at the two of them.

“Don’t tell me you guys got cock-blocked by your own daughter,”

“It was your fault you know,” (F/n) said.

Iwaizumi grinned, “use protection, Kohana doesn’t want another sibling yet,”

And before the two could respond Iwaizumi hung up.

“Bastard,” Oikawa said before he put his phone on silent and placed it on the nightstand. He turned to (F/n) and cupped her face once more, “shall we continue?”

(F/n) smirked, “We shall,” she kissed him passionately. Oikawa tried to move to hover over her but (F/n) had a plan and pulled away. She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his hips.

“You had your fun with me yesterday,” she said with a smirk, “now it’s my turn,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

*giggles*

hope you guys enjoyed <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 184 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
295 37 36
Kawanishi x femreader You and Kawanishi Taichi have lived next door to each other your whole lives. As children, you two started learning about vario...
15.6K 348 24
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด" โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
18K 482 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( ร–-ร– ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...