Likes for sale (Complete)

بواسطة Vannawhite08

Vibe is that nigga. Isyss is a baddie. Another story of fame vs love, Which would you choose? Spinoff to Su... المزيد

Another Viral moment.
All about who you know...
Know your worth
A special guest
Foundation
Ice Ice baby
Write about you
Somethin about that girl.
The reoccurring.
Know your face, know your place
Leaked
What works for me
14-Win you over.
15-Aint it worth it?
16-Wandering eyes.
Updates: Coming this Week!! 01.15.23
17-The luckiest girl in the world.
18-Secret lover.
19- What a pretty face can get you.
20-Someone's Favorite
21-Social butterfly
22-Show you how much
Updates week of 01.29.24
23-Home girl
24- It's a vibe
25-That girl
Updates week of 02.05.24
Updates 02.12.24
30-Ice
31- On a high note
Updates coming 02/19/24
32- New Path
33- What's next?
34-Sucks when you know
Updated 02/26/24
Updates 03/04/24
Updates 03.18.24
Updates 03.25.24
Updates 04/01/24 on Patreon

13-Such is life

38 1 0
بواسطة Vannawhite08

"Why are you sulking up in your room when you could be making money?" Isla said tossing her sister's laptop at her.

Isyss had been receiving contract renewals and new contracts.

Really that was the last 3 weeks but still had barely spoken to Vibe.

He called every day and she answered. It was a simple check up but at the end of each call, he would always ask if she was done needing space. She just didn't know. Isyss had accepted that it wasn't entirely his fault but she knew being with him would make her a target. She hated that she was on the internet as it was but she had a small sample of life as his girlfriend and outside of being with him, she didn't like it.

"I just need some time to think." She lay in her bed.

"Yea were not goin to do that." Isla said pulling back her curtains and throwing soap and body wash at her.

"Get up." She said adding a towel and washcloth.

"Get her!" Keisha peaked in and laughed as they jumped on Isyss's bed peeling her covers off her.

Isyss couldn't even help but laugh as she tried to fight them off of her.

"Get yo lame ass up!" Keisha said tickingling her and she laughed.

"You too much of a bad bitch to give a fuck about the world." Keisha said sitting her up and Isla nodded.

"Shit messy but it is literally blowin over meanwhile yo man floodin the crib with fruit and flowers and yo nasty ass lettin it go bad. Fucking fruit flies' and-" Keisha added as she pointed and Isla nudged her.

"Get up." Isla said firmly and Isyss sighed.

Isla looked at her and raised her eyebrow.

Isyss knew Keisha would nag her to death but Isla was her big sister and she would pry her out of the bed strip her naked and force her in the shower if needed. She had done once after her viral video, the first one. Neither of them wanted her to do it again. 

"And it's time to call yo nigga back while you out here ignorin niggas!" Keisha added as Isyss continued to the bathroom.

"And not bathing." Isla added as Isyss turned on the shower the two high-fived.

"Yea, cause it was like; who gone tell her?" Keisha said and Isla laughed.

"Get yo ghetto ass on." Isla laughed pulling her off her bed.

"And change yo nasty ass sheets." Keisha added as Isla pulled out sheets from her body drawer.

"Actin like you ain't got no damn sense." Keisha added and Isyss laughed.

She sounded just like their grandmother sometimes.

Isyss sighed as she looked out the window at the top of her shower.

The world was going to happen no matter what she just wasn't sure if being with Vibe was worth everything that came with it.

Isyss was in the shower for nearly an hour thinking as she washed her body.

After she got out her sheets were changed and her bed was made.

"Vibe does deserve a conversation." Isla said walking up and hugging her.

"The contract you can do as you please it is your life but I want you to remember that. This is your life. You only get one. No do-overs no what-ifs none of that. I've always said live in your truth and that hasn't changed." She said brushing her hair down.

"Whether he was just a guy you met at work or him now there would always be someone, somewhere, or something that will come up. Only you can say if it its worth it." She said and patted her shoulder.

"No matter what I got your back tho but know I also know you and I know that you're scared but you know what?" Isla said and Isyss looked at her.

Isla flipped her hair.

"I'm a bad bitch and we naturally are seen together so-" She said and Isyss hugged her.

Isla could come off as selfish to others but never with her or Keisha. She had held them close to her heart and would always wish the best for them even if they didn't for themselves. Isyss was sure it was because she was the oldest but Isla had always been that way.

"I love you and thank you." Isyss said and Isla nodded.

"Okay so I got two options; fuck me, I'm sorry." Keisha said holding up a dress in one hand.

"Or or I'm sorry to break your heart." She pulled out a two-piece pants set.

Surprisingly it was not the sex appeal of Isla but the style of Isyss.

"I don't know, maybe the I'm sorry to break your heart?" She said and Keisha tossed the outfits on the bed.

"I got the perfect wig for you." She said grabbing Isyss.

"Wig?" She said confused and both Isla and Keisha nodded.

"Not just wigs but clothes. I mean yeah there's the catch but most of this stuff is just a 'please work with us'. Hence the contracts." Isla said and Isyss walked out to see their living with 4 different racks of clothing and the wall from floor to ceiling stacked with boxes.

Their living room was large so to see it actually packed was surprising.

"This one." Keisha squealed with an ombre blonde wig she had already styled.

"Come on so you can break his heart lookin good." She said and Isla nudged her.

"What are we encouragin this bitch or na?" She smacked her gum.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Isyss took a deep breath.

She wasn't sure whose address she was at but when she asked to talk to Vibe it was the first and only thing he had sent back.

It appeared to be to a random townhouse. She was sure he had found a random rental out of the public's eye. For the most part, Vibe was private but it seemed since finding her private wasn't really a thing

Isyss knocked on the door after adjusting her pants and pulling down her top.

She wore high-waisted pants with a crop top sweater. The sweater was Isla's suggestion since she refused a dress. They all knew why she didn't want to wear a dress, simply because it would be easier for Vibe to get her out of it.

Isyss waited a moment and knocked again as she looked at her phone, sure she had the right address.

After a few minutes she turned to leave but the door opened.

It was Vibe looking exhausted.

"Hey." Vibe said.

"Hey." She was caught by surprise that he answered more so at the emptiness of the place behind him.

"Come in." He said softly grabbing her hand as he pulled her in.

"My bad it's empty." He said with a yawn.

The living room had a couch and a TV mounted other than that she didn't see anything let alone a dish inside.

"This is your place?" She asked and he nodded as they arrived in the middle of the empty living room.

"I wanted to be close to you so when you were ready to talk." He said and she looked at him.

"Close to me??" She repeated.

"Shit got fucked up and whatever I can do just tell me, please." He begged and Isyss had planned on telling him there was nothing but the words couldn't leave her mouth.

Vibe could tell she wanted to tell him things couldn't be, just the two of them.

He knew Isyss well enough for that.

"Look I can't tell you shit like that won't happen." He paused.

"I just wanna be wit you and I get it I come wit some shit you don't like." He admitted and she nodded.

"Victor, I just don't know if I can." She finally let it out.

He softly grabbed her face.

"Please? Give us a chance. Ima do whatever regardless to keep you safe but even more wit you wit me. It'll be easier so I can." He said and she sighed.

"I don't want to party or-" She said and he nodded.

"I know and you ain't got to. I might have lil events, ya know tha tour but you ain't gotta be there." He said and she sighed.

"I wanna be there for you too tho." She said feeling like it would be unfair to both of them.

"Then you can be, wherever, whenever, whatever you wanna do." He said rubbing her face.

"I miss you." He lifted her chin making her look at him.

"You don't miss me?" He asked and she nodded unable to look away.

"You come back after every show?" She asked and he nodded.

"I promised you I would." He said and she sighed because it was so hard not to fall for him as he looked directly into her eyes and held her.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and she looked at him.

He lifted her hands and placed kisses on them as he continued to look into her eyes.

"You missed me?" He asked once more and she nodded again.

"I ain't hear you." He smirked and she did the same.

"I missed you but-" She said and he kissed her.

She didn't pull away as she felt herself melting.

Vibe softly pushed his tongue in her mouth and she pulled him close.

Vibe started to move from her lips to her neck.

"I missed you so fuckin much." He said before he bit her neck as he squeezed her hips.

"Vibe we can't fuck." She said practically moaning.

"We not, we goin to make love." He said as he continued to kiss on her neck.

"Why you wear these?" He said tugging on her pants before he lifted her up.

"So we don't have sex." She said firmly and he stopped mid-stride.

"Oh okay." He said in between still kissing her neck.

"Can we lay up? We can watch whatever you want?" He said and she looked at him.

"Yea." She said still debating on it.

The thing was everything she had planned to do and say went out the window.

"Good." He let out a sigh.

She felt relieved because she knew she wasn't going to tell him no, not as bad as she wanted him after their kiss.

He climbed back on the couch and pulled Isyss on top of him.

He grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch and tossed it over them.

Isyss was swarmed by his cologne as he wrapped his arms around her.

She kept trying to adjust but his manhood poked her.

"My bad I'm tryna think of somethin else. Turn somethin on." He said passing her the remote.

Isyss did and they lay there watching kdrama's, her favorite.

Five hours later he was still up trying to fight his sleep.

She was sure he wouldn't let her go home while he was up.

"So why she ain't just tell him?" He asked really into the show and she burst out laughing.

She was sure he wasn't watching because of the subtitles but she was wrong.

"That's how it always draws out." She said and he smacked his lips.

"Like how they didn't know she was gettin abused?" He said getting frustrated and she laughed.

"Vibe you can't even deal." She teased.

"You seen this before? Do they find out?" He asked and she laughed.

"I haven't seen it before, we will find out together." She said and he nodded.

"Together, that sounds good." He said rubbing her back.

"Vibe-" She started and he nodded.

"I know yo ass scared but look, we chillin right now. Nobody else, no one watchin us none of that." He said and she sighed.

"But for how long. Tomorrow is a new day and another problem." She said.

"What if we don't tell anyone?" He said and she looked at him.

"You wanna date me in secret?" She said and he sucked his teeth.

"No yo ass wanna date me in secret I wanna be wit you but you scared bout shit that doesn't even matter." He said and she looked at him.

"But doesn't it?" She asked.

"All that matters is if you wanna be wit me. Not what anyone thinks or says, Well except for me." He said being honest.

"So if yo momma didn't want you to be wit me-" She started.

"Not goin happen. She just need to meet you." He said and she twisted her lips.

"I'm fa real you not like anyone I've brought home, damn sure not my brother. She will like you." Vibe said sure of it.

He promised he wouldn't bring a girl home after Gia.

It didn't help that his mother was right about her in the end.

After her true colors showed he swore that the next girl he would bring home was someone worthwhile and Isyss was that.

"You don't know that." She said and he waved her off.

"You know my momma better than me?" He asked and she laughed.

"Shut up." She said and she moved passing his manhood. 

"Come on." She laughed seeing he was still hard.

"Shit it's been a minute." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"You ain't been fuckin?" She sucked her teeth.

"We break up?" He said mocking her tone.

"When you said that shit to my dad." She laughed and he did the same.

"His ass wanted to choke me out." He said and they both laughed.

After a few moments, it got quiet.

"Fa real Isyss, I'm not no cheater. If you don't want to be wit me keep it real cause you ain't tha only one scared of bein hurt." He admitted and she laughed him off.

She looked at his face and saw he was being serious.

"You remember when we met I had a girl and honestly if I didn't that night wouldn't have been different. We prolly woulda got together back then, you would be pregnant by now." He said and she smirked.

"Well, I can't act like I wasn't hurt cause I was. On one of the worst days of my life, I come home to her tellin me ima lame and she goin to be with a real man. After that, I ain't want to be with no one and barely talked to any female." He admitted.

"But you, I wanted to find you, I guess it was ironic and it all came full circle the night of my party." He said and she looked at him.

"That night I saw her with Jabari. I guess that's what she meant when she referred to a real man." He said and Isyss sat up.

"Gia?" Isyss said and he nodded.

"Wait-" She started.

Hearing Gia was his ex actually made sense.

Also, the fact she knew that Jabari found out she had a man, apparently Vibe was that man, it was crazy to see how much of a small world it was.

"No that's not the reason the pic got posted. I posted it cause you fine." He said arrogantly and she smiled.

"And I ain't know you used to fuck wit ol boy but ion give a fuck that you did. He a lame and I'd never fumble you not like that." Vibe stroked her cheek.

"The hackin shit was from left field. I'm sorry-" He said and she kissed him.

"Stop apologizing." She sat up and he looked at her.

"I know you didn't do it, so yes that changes things. Just a lil." She said and he smiled. 

Isyss couldn't even look at him and be mad.

"I trust you, keep me safe?" She said and he nodded.

"Don't hurt me??" She said and he grabbed her hands.

"I promise." He said and she pulled off her shirt before leaning down and kissing him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

280K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
51.3K 2.8K 72
One on the verge of fame and the other already famous. Is love that simple ? Supastar!!! New story!!! This story follows Noemi and Demarcus both on...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...