Burn Me Right

Door Nyxiden

Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or sh... Meer

warnings
Diabolus et angelus eius....
Prologue
Angelus Mortis
manes praeterita
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 72

551 37 2
Door Nyxiden

Morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow across the room where two bodies were entwined under the blankets. The world outside was waking up, but time seemed to stand still within the cocoon of their bed. Zyler was fast asleep, breathing deep and even the very picture of tranquility after the storm of passion they had weathered together the night before.

Autumn turned her head to look at Zyler, her eyes tracing the contours of his face, still etched with the remnants of last night's intensity. She remembered vividly the way his cock had impaled her, a primal and unbridled claim that resonated deep within her core. The memory was visceral, almost tangible in its intensity.

Her body still echoed with the memory of each deep, unfettered thrust, a relentless rhythm that had left her breathless and craving more. The sensation of being filled, stretched, and conquered by him was etched indelibly in her mind. It was not just the physical penetration that overwhelmed her; it was the raw dominance, the absolute surrender he demanded from her.

Each pulsating memory sent shivers down her spine, reigniting the embers of desire that still smoldered within her. The thought of his powerful body moving with such purposeful intent, his cock driving into her with a hunger that matched her own, was intoxicating. He fucked her raw and relentless.

Her gaze glided down his body, taking in the sight of his muscles, still taut even in sleep. The way his physique spoke of strength and protection, even in such a vulnerable state, stirred something deep within her. The blanket draped over him, hiding his tight ass, but in her mind's eye, she could still see the way his muscles had flexed and moved with each powerful thrust, each deliberate motion that had driven them both to the brink of ecstasy.

She remembered how she had clung to his shoulders, her fingers digging into his skin, anchoring herself amid the overwhelming sensations he elicited from her. Those same shoulders that had borne the weight of their shared passion now lay relaxed, the lines of tension smoothed away by the peace of slumber.

A sense of contentment washed over her as she watched him. Despite the intensity of the night, there was a gentle intimacy in this quiet morning moment, a silent connection that spoke volumes of their bond. It was a bond forged in the heat of passion and the shared moments of vulnerability and tenderness.

She noticed him shuffling and turning to the other side. Slowly, he opened his eyes, and Autumn gulped as his eyes met hers. As soon as he saw his marks on her neck and breasts, his morning wood turned into a hot, pulsating desire. Their sheets were still drenched in their fluids, wetting the bed. Without warning, Zyler's arm snaked between Autumn's legs, pulling her onto him in a bold, shameless move that took her by surprise. Her squeak, a mix of shock and delight, filled the room.

She refused to open her mouth, "morning breath," she mumbled, pulling her lips into a tight line. He chuckled and let her go. Putting her down, he threw the sheets off his body. Confident in his birth suit, he rounded to her side. Picking her up, he walked into the bathroom and set her ass on the counter.

Leaning his hand on the counter, he leaned into her. "I would've fucked you raw, but let us brush and do it," he squirted a dollop of toothpaste onto the brush. She stared down at the brush in his hand, but instead, she was gifted with the sight of his still-erect cock. Zyler chuckled at the way she was looking at his dick. It still had her dried blood. She didn't know how to react.

"This is my favorite art, baby. Your blood painting my dick is the goal of my life. And the fact that you offered it willingly to me is making me want to bend you over this counter and fuck you into oblivion," he inhaled, his voice raw with emotion. Something in his voice told her he wasn't lying.

"Your moans," he yanked her hair back, licking the base of her neck to her lips. "Your marks on me," he grabbed her nipples, twisting them with his right hand. Autumn hissed. "The way you fucking hiss," he squeezed her heavy breasts, "I want more," he groaned.

"I will die, Autumn," he breathed, touching his forehead to hers. "I will die if I don't get inside you," his stomach clenched.

She shook her head, pushing him away, and turned around to brush her teeth. Zyler grabbed his toothpaste and began to brush his teeth, but the way her ass was open to him wasn't letting him breathe. He separated her ass cheeks and rubbed his dick between them. Throwing his head back, he growled like a wolf. Autumn's heart raged in her chest, thudding against her ribcage, wondering if he would fuck her ass. It is not a thing, is it? Wouldn't it be weird for him?

"One day, I will fuck this ass so hard, you will forget who you are," he gargled, and she did too. He spat in his hand and bent her over the counter. Parting her legs, he spat more into his palm. Autumn clenched the counter, "Hold on to that counter," he warned her. She didn't listen, and he spanked her ass, "Don't disobey me," he clamped his teeth on her shoulder and dug his teeth into her skin.

"Parting her pussy lips," he pushed inside her in one go. Autumn struggled to hold onto the counter, but he didn't let go. Pulling her hair back, he made her look into the mirror. "Look at us," he demanded. She couldn't say no. Lifting her lashes, she peered into the mirror. As soon as her gaze fixed on their image, Zyler pulled back and thrust in with the force of a barbarian.

Letting her hair go, he grabbed her neck, spilling kisses on it from the back, and he began to thrust into her. The impact of his thrusts shook the mirror in the bathroom. "Look at you taking my cock like a bad fucking girl you are," he moaned, and Autumn's eyes turned wet again. This was too much for her to handle.

"Look at the way we are connected. What will God think of you when you are getting fucked by a demon," he thrust into her again. The walls shook, the mirrors rattled, and the doorknobs shivered. She began to sob. The pleasure was getting to her. "That's it, baby, cry," he grabbed her clit between his nails and pinched it, pulling it, making her voice turn invisible. She couldn't form a single word.

"Cry for me, baby," he pushed his finger in, pulling his dick out. When his dick was out, his fingers were in. There was no reprieve for her. He wasn't letting her up. It was deep, and with a dozen thrusts, he stilled, filling her up to the brim. He came so much. He had no idea he could do that.

She looked at his image in the mirror and noticed that he wasn't breaking a sweat while she was all tired and sweaty. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He pulled out of her, and her vagina snapped back, and she cried at the loss of his thick cock. Her mind didn't want it, but her body wanted the pleasure he gave her. She wanted it again. He picked her up and carried her to the shower. Resting her body in the bathtub, he turned on the shower.

As the warm water cascaded over her, Autumn felt a pressing need to speak, to breach the silence with a question gnawing at her. The droplets trailed down her skin, each a reminder of the reality they faced outside this haven. She hesitated, the words forming slowly. "What will happen to Liam now?" she finally asked, recalling the snippets of conversation she had overheard from Cole and Zyler.

Zyler, his hands working shampoo into her hair gently yet distractedly, paused at her question. "Why do you want to know?" His tone was cautious and protective. He was wary of her curiosity, knowing too well the dangers of involving her in this mess. This was his mess to deal with, not hers.

"I..." Autumn faltered, struggling to articulate her tangled thoughts. Before she could find the words, Zyler interjected, his hands moving from her hair to her shoulders, massaging firmly.

"He will die. I will kill him," Zyler stated flatly, his expression hardening. He then shifted her position, lifting her effortlessly and settling her onto his thigh, his movements deliberate and controlled.

Autumn's question hung in the air, unanswered, as she fixated on a point on the wall, finding solace in its stillness. She was grappling with the duality of Zyler - the man who could ignite such passion and intensity in her yet whose actions and decisions instilled a growing sense of fear.

"When will all of this end?" she murmured, her voice barely audible above the sound of the water. Her question was more than just about Liam; it was about them, about the path they were on. But was there a path to them? Or was it all riddled with thorns and knives? Can she go down there with him?

Zyler, sensing the shift in her mood, wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close against his chest. The water enveloped them, the sound echoing off the walls, mirroring the turbulence of their thoughts.

He didn't respond immediately, considering his words carefully. Finally, he spoke, his voice low and resolute. "It ends when we're safe. When there's no longer a threat looming over us, Liam is the last piece of my revenge, and I will not stop at any cost." His embrace tightened, a silent promise to protect her, no matter the cost.

The bathtub, once a place of escape, now felt like a crucible, testing the strength of their bond. The water continued to flow, a soothing contrast to the storm of emotions between them. At this moment, they were two people caught in the crosscurrents of desire, danger, and uncertain futures.

Autumn's voice was tinged with concern as she broached another delicate subject. "What about the woman caught in all this? What will happen to her?"

"She's an unfortunate piece in this game," Zyler replied, his hand gently gliding between Autumn's thighs as he continued to wash her. Despite his tender actions, his words were cold, reflecting a harsh reality.

"Fate has its ways, Autumn. I can't change what must happen. She has to die. I need Liam to understand the agony of loss, to feel the pain of helplessness," he explained, his tone resolute yet tinged with a hint of regret. He picked up the showerhead, rinsing the suds and shampoo from her body with a careful hand.

Autumn's heart sank as the showerhead washed away the soap remnants from her skin. "But she's innocent in this," she protested.

"Liam's dad ruined my mom. He was there. He didn't do anything to stop it," Zyler soothed her aching muscles as he massaged her more.

"He was your age, too. What could he do? You cannot punish a child for their parent's mistakes, and neither can you punish that woman who had nothing to do with any of this," hearing that he would kill an innocent woman was the last straw to her. She knew that punishing someone else for someone else's mistakes wasn't fair. That is how the world goes into darkness.

"Your god says it's okay," he smiled.

Anger surged through her. How dare he use her God?

"Exodus 20:5 punish the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me," he justified his actions. He knew that would strike a chord.

"He is God. And that was the Old Testament. Don't quote the Lord's word for the sins you are committing," she was pissed. How can he take her God's name while committing atrocities?

Autumn's voice was thick with emotion, her words cutting through the steam and the sound of the cascading water. "Wasn't killing Varney enough for you? Ryle, Matt... wasn't their deaths enough of a punishment for Liam?" Her voice cracked a mix of disbelief and horror at the realization she was entangled with a murderer.

"Does the sight of blood empower you? Is that your path to peace?" Her voice rose, a crescendo of anger and desperation. The notion of power in bloodshed, in the relentless pursuit of revenge, was unfathomable to her.

Zyler's response was chilling, his voice a calm contrast to her distress. "I killed Varney with my own hands. I chopped his body to pieces, and no, it wasn't enough. His blood was sanctification. And no, it wasn't enough. Matt, Ryle... no number of lives can quell my thirst for vengeance. For revenge and FOR YOU. Everything I do, I do for YOU AND MY VENGEANCE." His stillness was unnerving, his resolve unshakeable.

She heard a knock at their door, "Autumn," she heard Carly call her.

"I will be out in a minute, Carly," she inhaled.

Autumn rose from the bathtub, her movements mechanical, her mind reeling. Zyler watched her, his gaze lingering on the curves of her body, seeing her as a masterpiece in a world marred by blood and vengeance.

He washed himself quickly, stepping out of the shower with a predatory grace. His eyes followed her as she wrapped a towel around her body, a futile attempt to shield herself from the reality they faced. "This is my decision," Zyler stated, his tone final. "Don't worry your pretty head about it." He brushed the hair from her neck, planting a kiss there, a gesture that felt more like a claim than a token of affection.

Autumn felt a cold resolve settling within her. Zyler wasn't making it easy for her, each revelation a further descent into a world she hardly recognized. As he kissed her, she realized she had to take control, to find a way to navigate this dark path he was leading them down. She had to find a way to temper his darkness, and at that moment, she decided to alter their lives forever.

"I want to stay home," she protested, and he let her.

"I will see you in the evening," he kissed her on her cheek. "I love you," his confession made her heart sink. Autumn did not say it back, although he didn't admit it. It hurt him.

Autumn came down to see her fur baby being fed by Carly. She wondered what it was like to be in Peaches world. No worries, no moral qualms. Only kisses and treats. In the next life, she will be a dog. Chuckling to herself, she went on about her day.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

77.5K 2K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
730K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
581 30 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...