Frozen Treats MxM

By ArchangelLeviathan

The smut from my bxb/mxm books. More

Frost: Chapter Thirty-Seven
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Twenty-One
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Twenty-Four
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Twenty-Eight
Broken: Chapter Three
Broken: Chapter Seven
Broken: Chapter Twenty
Frost Bitten: Chapter Four
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Thirty-Seven
Thanksgiving Oneshot: Frost series, non smut
Frost Bitten: Chapter Forty
Bound By Chains: Chapter Sixteen
Bound By Chains: Chapter Twenty-Six
Barbaric: Chapter Sixteen
Barbaric: Chapter Eighteen
Barbaric: Chapter Twenty-Five
Bound By Chains (RR): Chapter Twenty-Seven
Prince Of Dragons: Chapter Forty-Eight

Prince of Dragons: Chapter Forty

134 5 0
By ArchangelLeviathan

Sun Dragons were exceptionally quick in gathering enough supplies to throw a full fledged celebration. Food, liquor, streamers made from the plant life around us, they were versatile with what they had at their disposal, and it was quite the sight to watch them bring this whole thing together in a mere hour or so. They were also kind enough to bring me a different set of clothes, so that I could finally get out of these white robes I had found myself in. Which thank goodness for that, because as I had stated previously...the robe was a bit too much on the thin side for my comfort. And I wasn't one to accidentally flash anyone.

Anyway.

I personally opted out of the liquor, as I was not about to get beyond reasonably drunk and risk doing something stupid in front of Alaban or his people, so I merely stuck to some of the foods they provided and watched everyone enjoy themselves.

In the current moment, I was sitting by a large bonfire, and across the way, Alaban stood there, talking with his sister and sipping at a drink he had snatched about twenty minutes ago. Narvi was on the right side, clearly wasted as he danced and twirled around with flushed cheeks.

All in all, everyone seemed to be having a good time, which had me relaxed as I glanced down at my empty cup, silently debating whether or not to grab some more. However, I kept finding myself glancing in Alaban's direction, and I couldn't help but notice whenever he too, stared at me. This caused my heart to leap into my throat each time, and whenever our eyes met, I would blush and immediately tear my gaze away—embarrassed at being caught staring.

Alaban and I needed to talk, that much was true. But every time we would have a moment to ourselves, either he would be approached by one of his people, or I would be approached by curious children wondering how a dead man was walking and talking.

I obviously humored the little ones, which ended up with them giggling and running off to tell a parent what they had learned from me.

At some point, my gaze wandered over to where the leader of sun dragons was—and a frown pulled at my lips once I realized his attention currently was on Narvi, who currently dipped low and effortlessly pulled back up with his arms over his head—unbeknownst to the intense golden gaze that was locked onto him.

I was...weary over that attention. I have been alive for a while and have been around enough men to know when one was interested, and I could see that interest in Evander's eyes as he slowly sipped at his drink—his eyes unwavering on the moon dragon. Wasn't he getting married to Aerylin? Why would he be staring at Narvi as if he wanted to devour him?

I nibbled at my bottom lip, eyes trailing over towards the oblivious Narvi. There was a wide smile on his flushed face, and that smile widened when he grabbed a sun dragon to dance with.

I looked back towards Evander, and even though the man seemed like he was trying to hide it, his lips twitched with displeasure, and he finished off the rest of his drink before he finally moved, causing me to tense. I relaxed, though, when he went to a table that had a bunch homecooked food on it, rather than towards the other dragon...though...my nerves were still on high alert.

It could very well be the overprotective nature of me, causing me to feel this way...but Narvi...he was a naive and innocent man, and I wasn't sure if he even knew what intense attraction even was. Not to mention, as I stated before, Evander and Aerylin were currently together, and while dragons didn't mind having multiple partners in their life...something about the way Evander had stared at Narvi just didn't sit right with me.

Was I overthinking things again? Maybe it wasn't interest that swirled in Evander's eyes. Maybe it was...disbelief that a moon dragon actually existed? I mean, they were believed to be a myth, and yet here was one, just dancing and drinking alcohol like it was no big deal.

Gods I hated my mind sometimes, and the way it went from one thing to another.

Maybe it was nothing. Maybe I was just imagining things.

After all, a lot could happen after one was brought back from death....right?

I sighed and looked at my empty cup, wondering if I should get up to get some more or not, when I heard heavy footsteps approaching. Tensing, I glanced up only to relax when I saw Narvi half-stumbling towards me, before he flopped next to me and placed his head on my shoulder.

I chuckled for a moment at his drunken display and patted the top of his head, causing him to...purr?...and nuzzle closer, his body quite warm against mine. "Are you having fun, Narvi?" I asked him, causing him to peek up at me with half-lidded, pale eyes.

"Funnnnnn," he slurred, before giggling. "Yes. Fun."

I laughed and shook my head in amusement. "I'm glad you're having some fun. Is this the first time you've ever been drunk?" I then pursed my lips. "What am I saying? This is obviously your first time drinking alcohol..."

Narvi giggled. "Sunshine. Fun. Burn, but...fun."

I raised a brow. "You call alcohol sunshine?"

Narvi shook his head and pointed to a female sun dragon who was currently handing out cups of—what I assumed was—the "sunshine" Narvi spoke of.

"She call."

"Oh, that's...that's actually kind of fun. I wonder if it's a pun for moonshine." I shook my head and smiled. I then lifted my gaze and met Alaban's from across the way. The man merely glanced at Narvi with an amused raised brow, and I shrugged my free shoulder and gave him a smile, causing the man to pause before finishing off his drink.

He then handed his empty cup to someone to take care of, and began making his way over to me, causing my heart to leap into overdrive as an immediate flush spilled over my cheeks. I averted my gaze out of nervousness and met Narvi's pale gaze as he stared at me in silence.

Wondering if he caught on to my reaction towards Alaban, my cheeks darkened even further and I began to stammer. "W-What? D-Do I have something o-on my face, or something?"

Narvi merely blinked slowly and sweetly smiled, eyes not straying from me for even a moment. "Pretty."

I was probably as red as my eyes at this point, embarrassment having a tight grip on me as I quickly averted my gaze back towards Alaban as he approached—the man seemingly on a mission as he stood before me, amber eyes intense.

"Drakell...can we...can we talk, for a moment?" He asked, before his gaze briefly fell onto Narvi. "In private? I...I won't take up too much of your time—"

"No, no, it's alright. I'll go with you." I said before I could change my mind—the nerves now vibrating throughout my entire body as I slowly pulled myself to my feet, giving Narvi time to pull away as I did so.

Feeling incredibly nervous, I followed Alaban a little into the woods, far enough where we could have a shred of privacy without being too far from the celebration. And once we were outside the view of others, I noticed that Alaban seemed...nervous. Incredibly so, as he wrung his hands together and refused to look at me for what felt like a few minutes—though I was sure it was only seconds.

When he finally looked at me, there was a strange...uncertainty in his gaze that had me wondering just what he wished to talk about. I mean...I had an inkling of what this was about...but I didn't want to get my hopes too high in case this wasn't what I thought...or hoped it was.

Alaban finally spoke, his gaze meeting mine as he steeled his reserve. "Drakell...there is something that I...I have to inform you of. No...I need to. Our journey together certainly has been...interesting, to say the least—a-and I am incredibly thankful that someone of your status would even go with someone like me. But I-I'm afraid...there has been a development." He inhaled and straightened his posture—seemingly trying to soothe his nerves. "When I first met you...I admit the circumstances were not great—and that is a time of my life I sorely regret...I never should have trusted that human. But...when I first saw you, I thought you were incredibly stubborn. Stubborn...yet at the same time, you had this boyish charm that continuously drew me towards you. Now don't be wrong...I would be a-a fool to say you were not attractive to me, because you were—are quite attractive. A-And that is what initially drew me towards you, I must admit...but on this journey, I-I came to know the real you, the one that isn't hiding behind your royal heritage. You were funny, kind, and charming, and I-I..."

He dropped his gaze to his feet. "I-I may have...I might...I-I think...."

Heart loud in my ears, I took a step towards him and gently grabbed one of his hands, causing his gaze to snap to me—his cheeks an even darker shade of obsidian than it normally was. I suddenly had a wave of boldness flood through me, despite my cheeks being a dark shade of red, and spoke quicker than I could think. "Alaban...shut up and kiss me?"

Alaban's eyes widened for a moment, his breath caught in his throat, before he cupped my face and pressed his lips gently against mine.

My heart hammered in my chest as we slowly kissed—testing the waters and simply tasting one another as my eyes fell shut. His lips were soft and plush, and I could taste the faint hint of alcohol on his breath as his kiss deepened, his tongue pressing its way into my mouth.

I couldn't even begin to describe how elated I felt in this moment. Alaban...he wouldn't be kissing me like this if he didn't harbor any feelings, right? He had to feel something for me, and that made me the happiest man alive in that moment as I felt his arms wrap around my waist—the man pulling me closer before he pulled away to catch his breath.

I was panting as well, and I opened my eyes to see the man who seized my heart, staring back at me with a look that had my toes curling. His hand returned to my face, his thumb gently pressing against my bottom lip...and in the next instant, he shoved me against a tree and kissed me like a desperate man, his body pushing flush against mine.

I moaned at his rough treatment, feeling a growing fire within me as we made out passionately and almost...desperately. My body was on fire and I felt nothing but want for this man. I wanted him. I wanted him so badly I could barely contain myself. His hands fell from my waist and grabbed the flesh of my butt, squeezing and kneading, and causing all kinds of delicious chills to wrack my body.

My trousers grew tight, my need for him growing stronger as the man pulled from my lips and ripped the clothes from my neck so he could kiss the heated skin there. He kissed, bit and licked, and I desperately tried not to moan too loudly—the celebration still quite loud, not too far off from where we were.

But this man....this man was passion itself, and at first I whimpered and softly pleaded, but when he grinded his hips against mine, a desperate whine fell from my lips as the pleasure shot up my spine. "A-Alaban," I gasped and cried, as the man thrusted against me a second, and third time.

I then felt Alaban's lips by my ear, and his warm breath made me shiver and grind against him—my arousal now hard, and pressing tight against the front of my trousers. I needed him. I needed him to touch me—be in me. I wanted him to screw me into oblivion, and I wanted it so desperately.

"My prince, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you," Alaban's voice rang in my ear, low and causing all kinds of pleasurable tingles to creep up and down my spine. "How long, I've wanted to have you bent over, with me deep inside of you." His breath then grew shakier—his grip on me loosening—and I felt him press his face against my neck. "I-I was so scared when you died, Drakell. I-I was lost...I...how could I not live my life without you on this world? H-How could I sleep at night knowing you would never return to me? I e-even thought about death...I...I love you so much, I couldn't fathom living in a world without you."

My heart broke when I felt warm tears on my neck, and I turned my head to press a gentle kiss atop my sun-dragon's head—being mindful not to tangle our horns. At the same time...I was...I was so damn happy that he felt the same way about me as I did him, and hearing him say it out loud...gods, it made me want him so much more. "I'm here Alaban. I'm here a-and I love you too. I-I was just stupid and didn't realize it until it was too late. But I'm here. The gods gave me a second chance, and I'm here. We shouldn't let their kindness go to waste. So do with me what you will, Alaban."

I moaned when his lips smashed against mine, his hands dropping to the ties of my pants, as his nimble fingers pried apart the strings and slunk below the fabric—his hand cresting over my desperate wanting flesh.

I shivered and whined as his hand expertly gripped me, fingers gliding and pressing against the head of my want before stroking the shaft, making me arch into him as breathy moans spilled from my lips. Precome made the glide of his hand quick and merciless, as he pulled me towards that endless bliss. I gripped his shoulders hard, my hips arching into his hand with sheer desperation.

I was so lost in pleasure that I didn't even realize my feet were now off the ground, not until I was pulled high enough that my waist was level with his face. Amber threads of magic held me aloft in the air, my cock out and straining for stimulation.

Alaban's gaze was so intense as he took me into his mouth, that I nearly came. However, I managed to hold myself back as Alaban worked his magic—no pun intended—as he licked up my length, taking me deep into his warm, wet mouth. I cursed and threw my head back, arching my hips as Alaban sucked me, pleading him. "A-Alaban....ughn....please...gods please...I-I need you in me, Alaban." I moaned as his tongue circled around the head of my heat, pressing firmly and deliberately.

Goosebumps raised on my flesh as I felt his free hand slip up under my shirt, gliding across abs and pecks before it appeared by my lips—his fingers gently pressing against them. I knew exactly what he wanted from me and opened my mouth, taking his fingers in as I began to lubricate them with my saliva.

I was...so incredibly horny and I wanted him inside of me, now. "P-Please, I-I...ughhhhhnnnn, I-I want you i-inside me. Hahhhhhh...gods, Alaban."

I almost cried when his fingers pressed into me, slick with spit—pressing and pushing and stretching me in preparation. And when his fingers pressed against that one spot within me, I had to bite my wrist to stop the scream that came out of me. Tears streamed down my face, though from the intense pleasure, and I didn't even realize my trousers had been completely pulled off of me until something hot and wet and heavy pressed against me, before it was thrusted in—right to the hilt.

And an orgasm slammed into me so hard, I slammed my head against the trunk behind me, nearly causing myself to black out as Alaban screwed me, hard and fast against the tree. It wasn't hard for him to coax my arousal back, and before I knew it, a second orgasm had a scream tearing from me—hopefully drowned out by the celebration.

Alaban's thrusts eventually began staggering, before a heat filled me—the man groaning by my ear as he too came.

Breathless, we both remained there, staring at one another with such love and care, that nothing else in the world mattered in that moment. Just him. And me. And the love we both shared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 7
This is a collection of short stories surrounding the vampires and how they came to be! This is just a filler until I get an actual book going!
42.5K 959 27
Enjoy twenty-five days of smut and fluff of all kinds, holiday edition!
109K 1.1K 29
Random male kpop idol x male reader Both sub and dom male reader This book does include smut. (Requests are open)