Huyi Mei Teri Jooganiya

By pritihearts

DIVYA MAHOTRA, once a cute bubbly girl. Now turned into a sincere, disciplined and mature one. An IPS officer... More

Chapter 1. Know the story!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Pictures of outfits
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Note
Chapter 32
Character Asthetics
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 54

227 9 0
By pritihearts

Author's Pov

"Don't you want to cut your favorite cake, birthday boy. My love...." A voice came from behind everyone.
A shiver of fear ran down Rhagav's body as if he could recognize the voice, and yes he did recognize the voice, to his horror it's Shirsha.
She is back but why? Why now?
Was the only question in Rhagav's mind now.
The spotlight fell on her and there she is..
Holding a 🎤 mic.
"Hello my birthday boy, I missed you a lot!! And here is your favorite cake, seems like none had made an effort to order you favorite cake for your birthday, but I did.." She said and came walking to where Rhagav is standing, completely ignoring Divya's presence she went and kissed Rhagav's cheek, and then turned to Mr and Mrs Chaudhury smiled and bend to touch their feet, both of them were so shocked and stunned that couldn't even react at first. They looked at each other and then just nooded their head in response.

She was wearing a Indo-western style lehanga with open hair. Looking beautiful and center of attention for all.

She is the same like how She used to look in school but still a lot different.  Thought Rhagav, while Divya heart was breaking into pieces seeing Shirsha here, her eyes welled up a little. Thinking that Rhagav must have called her in this party. And she was shocked seeing the cake she ordered was brought by Shirsha, but how.
Divya started looking down as soon as Shirsha came and hugged Rhagav and kissed his cheeks again wishing him "Happy birthday my love" she started walking back wards.
But Mrs Chaudhury held her hand and made her stand beside Rhagav.
All of Rhagav's and Divya's friends were shocked,angry and worried about how would Rhagav react?and what would be his reaction after this? What will happen to Divya and Rhagav's relation?!!

Shirsha again came infront of Rhagav aand the lights got back to normal, she smiled and keep the cake on the table she brought for Rhagav.
"Rhagav come and cut the cake, and keep these cakes aside" she said and as if Rhagav cane back to his senses as soon as Shirsha was about to move aside the cakes and gajar ka halwa.
"Don't...I'm gonna cut these cakes and have my favorite gajar ka halwa for my birthday..and about your cake..we'll see what can we do with it." Rhagav said and moved towards the table taking the knife in his hand he announced
"ladies and gentlemen I apologize for the delay and the confusion here, but now I would request my friends,my cousins, and my parents to come and join me for cake cutting" and all his friends including Jay, Tarun Nikhil, Nikita, Tanisha, Kathan, Priyanka all of them were went forward.
Rhagav was standing in the middle of the huge table ready to cut the cake, his parents were standing beside him and he was surrounded by all his and Divya's friends, Shirsha came and stood beside Rhagav opposite to side of Rhagav's parents while Divya was standing apart from all of them.
Seeing Rhagav still not cutting the cake Shirsha smiled and asked "Rhagav baby cut the cake, we all are here!! Everyone is waiting. "
Ignoring her, Rhagav said "I said I will cut the cake with my family, it's only my parents and friends here, Divya come!" He said the last part very softly to looking at Divya, and Divya who stood a far looking down at the floor, looked up at Rhagav who was slightly smiling and extending a hand towards her, she with a great difficulty smiled back and came and stood beside Jay and other friends of Rhagav,  who in turn one by one slowly pushed her towards Rhagav and now finally she was standing beside Shirsha,  who was glaring Divya and looking down at her, giving her dirty looks.
Rhagav pulled her to his side, which made Shirsha step back.
Mr and Mrs Chaudhury were looking at him with a smile of relief. Taking the knife and giving it to Divya Rhagav held her hand and Mr and Mrs Chaudhury also kept their hand on Rhagav's and all of them finally cut thr cake.
Cake was given and fed to all.
Later the host announced "I shall request all the couples in the party for a dance."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.4K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
671K 38.8K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
76.8K 2.6K 34
Childhood marriages are common in 1500 BC . My friends are married already but I am still waiting for that day. Though I was betrothed to Udaipur p...
3.9M 138K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...