SHE'S THE ARCHON?! (Ei [Raide...

By smolsz

It's always been your dream to move to Inazuma, but when you got there, you forgot that you need a job at Ina... More

Chapter 1 : Inazuma
Chapter 3 : Love Birds
Chapter 4 : Hints
Chapter 5 : What's your type?
Chapter 6 : Ei's Chance
Chapter 7 : Invited
Chapter 8 : Too Scared, Too Early
Chapter 9 : Under the Influence
Chapter 10 : Hazy
Chapter 11 : Secretary, Assistant, and Hubby?
Chapter 12 : Jealous, Jealous, Jealous
Chapter 13 : Sealed
Chapter 14 : The 14th (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 15 : Beach Episode
Chapter 16 : From Liyue
Chapter 17 : Dating THE Archon
Chapter 18 : Impending Doom
Chapter 19 : Doomsday
Chapter 20 : Fallout

Chapter 2 : That easy?

1.7K 34 2
By smolsz

Thoma: You both met before?

(Y/N) and ???: YEAH, AT THE BOOK STORE!

Thoma: Hey, stop shouting and pointing at each other, my ears are ringing already!

(Y/N) and ???: Oh, sorry.

Thoma: That's better, so, I assume I don't need to introduce you to each other right?

???: I actually haven't got his name yet.

(Y/N): Same...

Thoma: Oh, really? Well, Ei this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Ei.

At the same time in their heads

(Y/N): HER NAME IS EVEN CUTE!

Ei: HIS NAME IS EVEN CUTE!

Ei and (Y/N) started to blush and Thoma took notice.

Thoma: Uhm...why are you guys blushing...?

Ei and (Y/N): WE ARE?!

Both started to feel around their cheeks to see if they're hot

Both in their heads

Ei and (Y/N): OH SHOOT, I AM BLUSHING, MY CHEEK IS BURNING HOT!!!

Back to Thoma

Ei and (Y/N): NO WE'RE NOT!

Thoma: It's obvious that you guys are blushing.

Ei and (Y/N): SHUT UP!

Thoma: Geez, okay...

(Y/N): Dude, the job.

Thoma: Oh, yeah! So, Ei, will ya give him the job?

In Ei's head

Ei: OF COURSE I'LL GIVE HIM THE JOB! THE MORE TIME I SPENT WITH HIM THE BETTER! HE'S JUST SO CUTE!

Back to reality

Thoma is waving at Ei's face to get her attention.

Thoma: Yoooo, earth to ei, you still there?

Ei: Oh! Oh, right, yeah he can have the job!

(Y/N) tried to act cool, he replied coldly but there's still a hint of excitement leaking in his words, he can't help it.

(Y/N): Oh, nice...

In (Y/N)'s head

(Y/N): I ACTUALLY GOT THE JOB, NO WAY!

In Ei's head

Ei: My, he's that non-chalant type of guy... HE'S SO HOT!

Back to reality

Thoma: Well, that was quick.

Ei: Nobody wants the job, Thoma, so anyone would do at this point. As long as they're competent, and (Y/N) here looks competent enough, afterall he read books right? And he's a graduate I'm guessing?

Thoma: Yeah, and I also recommend him because I know that he can handle some business affairs.

Ei: That's perfect then, anyway, the first day will start tomorrow.

Thoma: Alright, thanks!

(Y/N): Thanks for giving me the job, Ei!

Ei: Don't mention it~

Thoma: Let's get going, dude.

(Y/N): Oh yeah!

Thoma and you exited the palace but you felt that you forgot something, something felt missing.

(Y/N): Dude, wait...

Thoma: Sup'?

(Y/N): Where will I crash for tonight, I mean, tomorrow is the first day so I can't use that spare room yet until tomorrow.

Thoma: Oh yeah, forgot about that too. Just crash at my place later, it's fine.

(Y/N): Oh cool, thanks!

Thoma: Don't sweat it, it's the least I can do. Plus, I got a new dog recently, I want you to meet him!

(Y/N): Don't you got a dog already?

Thoma: Well, I just want to get that guy a playmate so he won't get bored when I'm out. And he can't play with Ayaka all the time because she's always busy, you know how she is.

(Y/N): True...

Thoma: Well, let's get going, I have a spare mattress for you back home. Also, Ayaka is there today, she's excited to see you when I told her you're gonna finally be here in Inazuma since me and her only get to see you when we go and visit Liyue.

(Y/N): Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.1K 37
This is my first book so do not expect a big plot. Raiden Shogun X Male reader [WARNING!! CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM THE STORY QUESTS STARTING FROM...
162K 4.4K 32
Five hundred years ago, they thought that she's one of the casualties alongside with her. The First Archon of Inazuma along with the deity who vows t...
241K 9.3K 34
ใƒป๐˜– ๐˜ ๐˜Œ ๐˜™ ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜• ๐˜’ ๐˜Œ ๐˜™๏น— by sbyllne โ˜… โ‹… โ‹… โ‹… โ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ ๐๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ โž ๐—ถ๐—ป...
72.1K 4.9K 41
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง (๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’...