Frost and Rain - Jack Frost x...

By vabclark

I love this movie. So. Much. You have no idea. I just hope that other people, equally, love this movie. I'm... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Snow Day ~
~ We are not Guardians ~
~ Your Center ~
~ Tooth Palace ~
~ A Plan ~
~ Sandy ~
~ Loss ~
~ Saving Easter ~
~ What Have We Done ~
~ That Motherfucker ~
~ Remember ~
~ The Last Light ~
~ The Final Battle pt 1 ~
~ The Final Battle pt 2 ~
~ We Are Guardians ~

~ Author's Note ~

576 14 19
By vabclark

This is an updated little ol' note to say thank you to anyone who read this story.

And is now reading this 👀 (I can see you - you're looking gorgeous bby)

(this note was inspired because I just rewatched the film (is it a Christmas movie? Wouldn't say so but good film for any time of year (how many brackets can you put within a bracket until it's weird - anyways)) AND HOLY MOLY AHHH JACK FROST IS BAE)

But yes ! Love this movie. Love the characters. It's wonderful in my opinion and hope this was a cute and fun little story !!

Hoping you have a lovely day and or rest of your night. Thank you for everything :)

Lots of love - always,
Vanessa ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 55 10
astrea borealis. or y/n l/n. whatever her name is, she was out there, probably riding her dragon. she heightened imaginations in children. she would...
8.5K 203 9
(Rise of the Guardians fanfiction. Jack Frost x Reader) As the simple spirit of the spring season, you thought your would live out the rest of your i...
128K 3K 78
Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, and MAYBE some unexpected pairings. No jac...
10.9K 560 55
Jack had almost hurt, or even killed, his friends by accidentally tripping over a curb and creating a massive blizzard. The Guardians were furious si...