Lost in Silver's Nightmare (P...

By MoonTheNightSandwing

Pokemon does not belong to me. Only Sharon and star is mine. Sharon was just playing her ds when it dies. She... More

Chapter 1: Ds
Chapter 2: Choice
Chapter 3: Truth
Chapter 4: Orbs of Destiny
Chapter 5: Intersecting Destinies
Chapter 6: Shadowed Sea
Chapter 7: Grateful
Chapter 8:Finally Leaving Johto
Chapter 9:Rotom and the Old Chateau
chapter 10:Training Day
Chapter 11:Solaceon Ruins
Chapter 12:Cynthia
Chapter 13:Mt. Cornet

Chapter 14: Snowpoint Temple

42 2 0
By MoonTheNightSandwing

Sharon Pov.

I opened my eyes....i was in an old looking ruins covered in ice. This must be the Snowpoint Temple...I guess. I heard a sinister chuckle. I turned and saw Silver. He had his dead Alakazam and Salamance by his side. A huge dark figure loomed behind him. I quickly reached into my pocket, but my pokeballs were gone!

"Heh no pokemon to protect you." he chuckled. I backed up toward the cold wall. He motioned toward his Salamance. He stalked forward...inching closer and closer. Maw gapping and blood dripping. I looked around for somewhere to run, but the only exit was behind Silver. Salamance stopped only inches away. I began to tremble. He snaked his neck back and launched it at my arm. He pulled me away from the wall and tossed me to the ground. He pounced on my back and began to tear at my arm.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed out in pain. He tore my arm off and tossed it. He next began to tear at my other arm. He made quick work and tossed my other arm. I looked through the corner of my eye and see his bloody maw hovering over my head. He grinned at me...slowly he opened his maw to its maximum. I tightly closed my eyes. A hard force came down hard on my head. Teeth pierced the back of my head.

"Wake up!" A slap from a hand woke me. I looked over at Lyra who stood beside my bed. Latias in Pikachu form stood on her shoulder with worried eyes.

"You ok? You seemed to be having a nightmare." Latias asked. I could still feel the teeth on my head.

"Yea....I'm fine....just a realistic nightmare." I say as I tremble.

"Was it about Silver?" Lyra asked. I only nodded. "Well....I'll go get Star up...we should be leaving after breakfast." Lyra said as she left. Latias stayed with me. I look at the clock....9 am. I sigh and get out of bed. I make it and with Latias, I go to the center entrance. I pick up my pokemon from Nurse Joy and sit on a couch.

"Do you want to talk about your dream?" Latias asked.

"Basically...I was in some old ruins that I believed was Snowpoint Temple. I was cornered by Silver, his Salamance and something I couldn't see. Silver had his Salamance kill me." I explained. Latias rubbed my hand.

"Don't worry. That will never happen. We will get you home!" Latias assured me. I nodded and rubbed her ears.

Soon Lyra and Star came out. They recieved their pokemon and Absol was led out by Chansey.

"Absol! How are you feeling?" Star asked.

"Sol!" Absol replied as she jumped up and down. She rubbed the left side of her head against Star.

"Looks like she is greatful toward you." Lyra said.

"She is and she wants to be Star's pokemon." Latias said. Absol nodded.

"Really!? You want to come with me?" Star asked. Absol nodded again. Star brought out an empty pokeball. Absol clicked the button with her blade. She never resisted. Star realeased her new partner. "You like the name Moon?" Absol nodded.

"So your new ally Moon the Absol." Lyra said. Star nodded. "So now we head to Snowpoint Temple."

We left the center and headed north. The dream is still bugging me. What was that dark figure? We soon arrived. I was behind everyone and Latias was waiting outside, invisible in the bushes.

"The unknown writing must be in the back. Lets go." Lyra said. There looked to be only two rooms and the next room has a statue of a giant pokemon. Those two passed through the doorway, then a stone door fell. I jumped back. I was alone now. I heard the crunch of ice behind me. Oh no!

Star Pov.

A stone door slammed shut behind us. Sharon wasn't under the door so she must still be on the other side. That's a relief.

"Star be on guard!" Lyra said. There was a faint cracking sound. We looked toward the statue. It began to move. Its white body turned black and its dot like eyes turned red.

"It's Regigigas! But its different like Lugia." I said. Lyra nodded. She brought out all her pokemon. Her Meganium, Houndoom, Pidgeot, Tyranitar, Sharon's Vileplume Rose and Alakazam.

"Star this pokemon is strong...just stay hidden!" Lyra told me. I nodded and hid behind a rock.

Lyra Pov.

Regigigas...a normal type pokemon with the ability slow start....I can use that to my advantage.

"Meganium and Rose use solar beam! Houndoom use Fire blast! Tyranitar use focus punch! Alakazam use pyschic! Pidgeot use air slash!" I tell all my pokemon their first commands. They charge their attacks and make a direct hit. Regigigas only stumbled back a little. "Again!" This will be a long fight.

Sharon Pov.

I turn toward the sound...Silver standing there with his Alakazam.

"So its now just you and me. Heh heh." Silver chuckled. I slowly reached down for a pokeball. "Oh no you don't. Alakazam use pyschic. I couldn't move.

"Now comes a decision.....kill you now.....or wait and kill Lyra in a trap....that should work....a trap." Silver sounded like he was talking to something. His dead celebi came in to view.

"Bii..." celebi pointed toward me.

"Sure use your hypnosis to put her to sleep." Silver grinned. I began to feel sleepy.

Silver Pov.

"Ok Alakazam lets take her....lets see if Lyra can find us." I chuckled as Alakazam moved Sharon using pyschic.

"Hey! Let her go!" a boy yelled. I looked and saw a boy with an Eevee.

"Oh...and what if I don't....hm?" I asked. The boy growled.

"Silver use Bite!" the boy yelled. The Eevee charged at Alakazam. The bite made him lose focus and he dropped Sharon.

"You shouldn't have done that kid! Alakazam use-" I began to command my pokemon but he suddenly fell. "What!?" I growl and return my pokemon. Celebi and I disappeared into the shadows.

Lyra Pov.

"Come on everyone one more hit!" I tell them. They have done good dodging and attacking. They charge their next attacks and hit Regigigas right in his chest. He fell backwards and his normal colors returned.

"Its over. You can come out now Star." I sigh. She comes out Fang following her. We walked over to the door and it began to crumble. I saw Sharon unconscious on the ground...and Jaxom with a grin spread across his face.

"Looks like Latios got me here on time. The dead creep almost took her." he explained. Latios came into the temple with Latias by his side.

"Thank Arceus...if we lost her...then we would have failed to protect her." I said. There was a soft thumping behind us. We turned and saw Regigigas was already up. A powder came from him and Sharon began to wake up.

Sharon Pov.

"Dang my head hurts. Did you drop me Silver?" I say as I rub my head.

"That was my bad." I heard Jaxom say. My eyes shot open. I looked up at him then over at Lyra and Star.

"You saved me.......thank you so much!" I thank him. I stood up slowly.
"Why don't we go check out those unkown writing." Lyra said as she helped me walk on my wabbly legs. We walk to the back wall passing a Regigigas. "Let me read this...."

"Palkia, the entity that controls space is said to be able to go to different dimensions. With the help of the others...this pokemon may be able to travel to other universes. The way to summon this pokemon is not difficult. Go to spear pillar and present a certain item."

"So we go to Spear Pillar. We shall do that tomorrow. Sharon should rest." Star said.

"Yea...Jaxom, mind helping us get Sharon to the pokemon center." Lyra asked.

"Uh...sure." he replied. We made our way back...I'm glad that soon this will be over. They help me into my room and I fall asleep instantly.

Star Pov.

"Hey Star....can we have a rematch tomorrow?" Jaxom asked.

"Sure...I'd love to give Moon some battle practice." I replied.

"Great! See ya then." he said then dashed out of the center.

"It's time to relax for now." Lyra said as she sat on a couch by the tv in the main part of the poke center. I shrugged and sat beside her....Fang jumping up beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
201K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"