My possessive CEO (Taekook)

Par bitchultrapromax

Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff f... Plus

"introduction"
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
new book
22

9

3.4K 141 18
Par bitchultrapromax

Hi loves ❤🌸

Jungkook enter in his office with rage flowing in his vain. He still can't forget how everyone was looking at his personal assistant. They were eye fucking him. He didn't like how that photographer was praising taehyung.

" Ughhh why he has to be this beautiful " He thought sitting on his chair.

The way bogum was staring at taehyung with mouth wide open and shiny eyes make his blood boil. He was glaring at poor wall that he did notice when taehyung enter inside his offers.

" Mr jeon here is your last file and your today schedule is all clear" Taehyung professionally said putting file on table despite the tiredness he was feeling from shoot.

Jungkook came out of his thought and look at taehyung who was now back in his previous look.

Jungkook nodded his head with sharp look and ask in his deep voice" Did they post your pictures on our website ".

Taehyung got nervous seeing his dark eyes glued to him and nodded his head. He is still salty how his boss didn't appreciate him for once.

" Ok " He said taking his coat from chair putting it on.

" You can go home as today's work is over " Jungkook said walking past him.

Taehyung sighed because damn he is tired. He also went to his office to take his belongings walking toward exit.

" Taehyung " He stop on his track seeing bogum walking toward him with a smile

" Mr park? Didn't you went already " He asked confused as why he is here.

" No I didn't, I thought why don't we go together and I wanted to treat you for your hardwork" He said sheepishly scratching his nape.

Taehyung smile at him and his concern. " I don't want to be a bother" He said making bogum shook his head.

" Believe me you aren't and I just wanted to know you more and what can be a better place than restaurant " He said making taehyung think of it.

Taehyung pov,

Mr park is so sweet he first help me and now he want to treat me for my hard work. Unlike some one who didn't even praised me. " I scoff thinking about my boss but I can't let Mr park waiting so I said " Ok" With a smile.

" Ok than let's go " Mr park said with a smile, I also smile at him, he is so nice.

" Mr Kim what are you still doing here" I close my eyes hearing my boss voice. " Here comes the devil"
Can't he let me live peacefully for a second" I groan internally but turn toward Mr jeon with a smile.

" Ah-h I was leaving boss but Mr park stop me saying he wanted to treat me " I said with a small smile.

Wait why tf he is glaring at me and me park. " What did I do wrong this time. " I thought you left Mr jeon' I said cutting the thick tension between us.

" I was going but than I remember I left my car keys in my office, can you go and bring it for me, they are on my table " He said in cold tone.

Great" I thought huffing but nodded despite being tired and left to bring his keys.

Author pov,

Jungkook than look at bogum who was also looking at taehyung walking away.

" Mr park" Jungkook said in his cold stern voice. Park bogum look at him to continue what he wants to say.

" It is not your duty to treat MY personal assistant for his hard work, I will be glad if you focus on our deal rather than on  My P.A" He said emphasizing My P.A twice coldly.

" I was just appreciating him Mr jeon, I thought to treate him as you didn't did it" Bogum said making him bite his tongue to nor curse at him. He is getting on his nerves. He already regret collaborating with him.

" Still it is not your concern Mr park, you can leave now as I have to go on party with Mr Kim" He said making bogum look at him in disbelief.

" But his work is over" He said not ready to back off. Jungkook roll his eyes internally.

" I will be glad if you want to continue your collaborations with our company Mr park but your behavior is saying otherwise ".

Bogum was too stunned to speak. He don't know why Mr jeon is so against him talking to Mr Kim. He just wanted to be friend with that boy. He just find him cute and attractive and wanted to  make him his friend

" I will be taking my leave now, please tell Mr Kim I will treate him any other day " He said and left from there because he don't want to risk his collaboration with this big multinational company but that doesn't mean he will stop talking to taehyung.

" Ohh where is Mr Park' taehyung asked coming back with key looking here and there.

Jungkook look at him saying" He got call from his secretary for meeting so he left. " He lied but frown seeing disappointed look at taehyung face.

" Are you disappointed, did you wanted to go with him on date" He said bitterly taking keys from his hand.

Taehyung wide his eyes shooking his head" No why would I " He quickly said making jungkook satisfied.

" Do you have any plans on weekend " Jungkook asked making taehyung think.

" Mom and dad will be on date and jiminie is still with his boyfriend that's mean I have no one to spend time with" He thought and than shook his head.

' No, I am free"

" Good because mom want to see you in our house, she want me to introduce you properly to them, hope you know what to do" He said making taehyung nod his head.

" I have to act as your boyfriend in front of your parents, yeah I know that " He said making jungkook smile.

" Let's go I will drop you to your home " Taehyung jaw drop hearing that.Did his cold boss just told him that he will drop him. He was still in shock.

" Come on I don't have whole day " He quickly ran behind him hearing Mr jeon words.

Jungkook was driving with time to time checking on taehyung who was staring outside from window.

" You did a great job today, I am sorry for not appreciating your work" Taehyung look back at him surprised.

" Thank you " He smile shyly than looking outside.

Jungkook lips curl into smile. His heart was feeling heavy for not appreciating other and now it feel light praising him.

Jungkook pull car over taehyung house opening door for him.
Taehyung thanked him coming outside of car.

Jungkook wait for him to enter inside and than drove toward his house with a smile.

" Woah who drop you son" Mr Kim said when taehyung enter inside.

"He was my boss" He said discarding his shoes and coat putting  them aside.

" But what I heard from you is that he is a heartless man" Taehyung roll his eyes at his dad teasing and went to kitchen back hugging his mom.

" Eomma I missed you" He said making her smile.
" Aww I missed my bear too, is this oldie teasing you again, don't worry he is going to get no food today" She said when Mr Kim enter after him.

" What??? No baby you can't do that to your hubby" Mr Kim whine making both mother and son laugh at his dramatic behavior.

Both tease Mr Kim making him pout angrily but laugh out loudly when taehyung start to tickle him.

They all eat there food happily catching on there memories laughing time to time.

         🌸:-:----------------------------:-:🌸

By❤✨

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7M 131K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
802K 31.5K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
416K 18.1K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...
45.2K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...