The Queen Of Small Heath

By _FirstEdition_

The Queen of Small Heath Meet Aurora 'Rory' Steele. A girl with a 'take no sh*t' attitude but has a heart of... More

Meeting her.
Falling For Her.
You're Never Leaving Me.
Come Back To Me.
He's Back.
New Barmaid.
The Inspector.
I'm Sorry, Ada's What?
You Are Certainly Something.
Tommys Office.
Billy Kimber.
I'm Sorry, baby.
We've Been Done Over.
Excuse Me?
You're A Liar, Tommy Shelby!
Will You Ever Leave Me, Ro-Ro?
Black Star.
It's Over, Grace.
The Garrison Explodes.
Family Meeting.
We're In Sabini's Club?
London Gangster...Or Is He A Baker?
No One Ever Remembers My Birthday.
Mr Steeles Boxing Ring.
Michael Or Henry?
Garrison Reopening.
The Digbeth Kid.
A Thousand Guineas On A Horse?
Auction.
Arthur And Michael Are In Prison!
Derby.
Shelby Wedding.
No Fucking Fighting!
Russian Business.
Peakys Vs. Calvarys
Factory.
Angel Changretta.
Charity Dinner.
I Didn't Ask For Seperate Meetings.
Mrs Changretta.
Meeting In The Woods.
Daddy's Home.
Aurora Shelby Insitute.
Accusations.
You Crossed A Line!
Father Hughes.
We'll Hang.
I Need My Wife.
A Shelby Christmas.
John!
Peace.
Who's Dead?!
The Coin Toss Is Sacred.
Again?
You're Not Sorry.
You're Alive.
We're Having Another Baby.
The Gypsy Kid Vs. The Cockney Giant.
Tell Him You Don't Mess With The Peaky Blinders.
In Labour.
A Glass Of Water.
Wall Street Stock Exchange.
Michael's Back.
The Man We're About To Meet Is The Devil.
Auroras Birthday.
Old-Fashioned, Backstreet, Razor Gang.
Did Barney Kill Mosley?
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

Alfie's In Birmingham.

2.1K 34 4
By _FirstEdition_

Auroras POV

"Miss me?" A voice says making me look up from Tommys desk and I see the one and only, Alfie Solomon. "Alfie. What are you doing here?" I ask as I walk up to him. He wraps me in his arms, hugging me tightly as I hug him back. "Got a business meeting with the boss, eh." He tells me and I nod.

"How you been, darling, eh?" He asks, looking me up and down. "I've been okay. How you been?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm good." He says and I smile softly. "Good morning, Mr Solomons." Tommy says walking in, and over to the drinks table as Alfie moves to look out of the window.

"Yeah, it is. Nice little place you guys got here, Thomas. What is it? A foreclosure of gambling debt from some poor young Lord, who you pumped full of opium in one of your casinos? Or is the just tittle tattle?" Alfie asks turning as he grins down at me. "Drink?" Tommy offers. "You're not allowed to be drinking, Thomas." I grumble, side eyeing him. "Don't touch it mate, listen to your wife, eh? Your housekeeper told me you're not allowed to be drinking." Alfie tells him.

"Eh?" Tommy questions, bringing the glass to his lips and taking a sip, ignoring me as I shake my head. "She said you are suffering from so many ancient injuries from your sporting life that your head is like some smashed case what has been stuck back together by a horse." Alfie says and Tommy only grunts, sitting down and pulls out a cigarette from his tin.

"Now. Word is in London that you can be found wandering around the streets of Birmingham, stark naked, throwing away money. You talk to dead people. Also that you believe you are powerful enough to summon up Jews of a very particular standing, up to the gentile wilderness wherein you live in order for them to do your fucking bidding mate." Alfie continues, sitting into Tommys desk, leaning towards him as he spoke. "And still, you came." Tommy replies, dragging from his cigarette.

"Yeah, well, you know I was passing, wasn't I? And who said I came for bloody you? That beautiful woman over there might have been what I desire." Alfie says and I snort at his comment, seeing Tommys jaw clench. "Do you know something Alfie, this morning I tried to read the paper and I realised that the only consequence of my terrible accent is that I now need glasses." Tommy says, glancing towards me as I raise my eyebrows.

"Right. Well, I know a man, who can make you a pair of these. He is a magician mate. He is a magician. So not only will you be able to read the newspaper, you will be able to see into the future. Now, I know this right, because he made me this pair here for me. So you don't have to worry about telling me what this is all about, because I have already seen it." Alfie says, waving his glasses around.

"Who's got a sense of humour now?" I say sarcastically as I pour myself a glass of whiskey. "You're fucking around with Russians, aren't you, you silly boy?" Alfie asks and I sigh downing the drink before I pour myself another one. "Here we fucking go." I mumble.

******

The office door opens, and Michael cautiously peaks in before walking in, Johnny dogs behind him who nods to Alfie then John who stares cautiously at Alfie. He looks at me and I give him a reassuring nod. Arthur starts to walk in but stops in the doorway when he sees Alfie and goes to walk back out again.

"Arthur!" Alfie yells, throwing his hands up into the air. Arthur inhales sharply before equalling out of the room making me chuckle softly at his reaction. "Arthur?" Alfie repeats, softer this time. "Arthur, come here." Tommy demands and Arthur slowly walk back in and closes the door behind him.

"Shalom! Arthur, shalom!" Alfie greets. "Alfie, pack it in." I warn him, giving him a stern look that he listens to. "Alfie." Arthur acknowledges calmly. "Come here. Come here. Let's sit down. I owe you a little something, don't I? I do. Come on. Sit down. Come on, sit down here." Alfie pries, making Arthur sit down in front of Tommys desk, Tommy himself sat on top of the desk.

"I want you to know whatever happened between us back then, that was business. It was just business. Alright? And I also want you to know that I have made my own apologies via my own god for abusing a very holy day to get you clinked up and battered, which I did. And now I would like to extend my apologies to you." Alfie tells him.

"Alright?" Alfie says glancing towards Tommy before glancing at me. "I hear that you have allowed Jesus to come into your life, eh?" Alfie asks as me and Tommy share a look. "Yeah, you heard that?" Arthur asks. "Yeah, that's beautiful, that's wonderful. That is lovely, isn't it. That's lovely. And I was wondering how does that work on a day to day considering your line of work, mate?" Alfie asks.

"I accept your apology." Arthur tells him. I glance up at John who looks over at me. 'Sexual tension.' He mouths to me and I bite my lip to stop me from laughing. "Cause I hear you're a right fucking nuisance with it. Hello...cause all I'm saying is every man, he craves certainty, doesn't he? He craves a certainty even if that certainly of yours, right, is well, it's fucking fanciful, isn't it?" Alfie taunts. I realise that Arthur's hand is shaking as he grips an ashtray in his fist. Alfie is clearly getting to him.

Tommy wraps his arm around my waist to stop me from going over to Arthur just as Arthur places the ashtray back down. Leaning into Alfie's face, Arthur's expression contorts into anger. "I'm old testament." He growls. "Fucking hell, look at that. Now, that..." Alfie starts, pointing at Arthur's face as he turns to Tommy. "Now that scares me more. Congratulations Tommy. You now have the finished article right here, don't you? See that man, he will murder the maim for you with god on his side. You don't let him go." He continues.

Shaking my head, I let out a sigh, my hand squeezing the one Tommy holds around my waist. "If we're doing business with this fucker, I demand to know why." Arthur says to Tommy, his voice calmer. Tommy clears his throat, glancing at me. "Right, while I was in hospital, I formulated a plan and this is how it's going to work. So the Russians can not be trusted to pay us. We are going to take what's ours. We need to see what's in their treasury. And that's why we need Mr Solomons." Tommys says.

******

Tommys POV

A few days later.

"Fuck no." Aurora says immediately. We have gone to the Russians to look at their jewels and Mrs Romanov has asked for them to strip to check for marks or signs we are working for the enemy. She has already seen me. "Yeah, no." John agrees with her. "I'm not doing that." Arthur agrees.

"Come on. I did it." I tell them, smirking at Aurora. "I don't care. I'm not stripping in front of them." She snaps. "If you leave, the deal is off." Mrs Romanov says. "I did a thorough strip search. I didn't know it at the time-" I muse. "You fucking tricked us!" Aurora spat. "Come on. Let the ladies have their fun." I whisper between the three of them.

"What are they even fucking looking for?" Aurora asks. "Marks that show you are working for the enemy." I tell her. "It certainly feels like I am working with the devil at the moment, never mind the enemy." She grumbles. "Come on. It's nothing we haven't seen." I remark calmly, my eyes trailing over her tight fit dress. "And they never will." She says firmly.

"Please don't mess this up for me, love." I whisper in her ear. John and Arthur start peeling off their clothes but Aurora stood stubbornly with her arms crossed over her chest. "Baby." I purr in her ear. "You can check her." Mrs Romanov remarks making me glance down at my girl with a smug smile. "Wouldn't you like that?" She sasses. "It's me or them." I tell her.

She glances at Arthur and John before she sighs and pulls off her jacket, her face pinched as she lets her clothes fall to the floor. "I never get tired of seeing that sexy fucking body." John says staring at her, biting his lip in desire as I glare at him. "John, shut up." Aurora snaps as Arthur looks at her up and down.

"Hurry the fuck up." She demands me. But I take my sweet time running my hands along her. My hands cup her breasts, my thumbs rubbing over her nipples as she glares at me before they trail down to her ass, squeezing it then I slide a finger between her slit, rubbing it back and forth a little, making her let out a small moan. "You're not going to find anything there, Tommy." She says trying to close her legs around my hand.

"I found a fountain, baby." I tell her, pulling my hand free as I lick my fingers clean before continuing my search, knowing I won't find anything. I savour the feeling of her soft skin underneath my hands as everyone watches. "Are you done?" She hisses and I rise up to face her, my lips grazing her skin before I stare down at her with wanting eyes. "Yes." I say simply handing Aurora her clothes and she quickly dresses. "This better be worth it." She mutters as we leave. "It already is." I assure her as she narrows her eyes at me.

******

"We are almost there. This way." Mrs Romanov leads the four of us down a staircase underground. "This treasury was built 200 years ago to protect the kings jewels, in case of French invasions." She informs us as guards unlock the gates. "We are now under the river Thames." She adds as we see more guards and more locked doors. "Your jeweller-" she starts.

"I don't think they trust me, Tommy. Hello, darling." Alfie says pecking Auroras cheek. "Hello Alfie." She greets back. Alfie's hands are restrained as he was already waiting for us in the treasury. "Mr Solomon is the only jeweller I trust in London." I tell them confidently. "And you, Mrs Shelby?" Mrs Romanov asks. "I trust Alfie." Aurora says firmly and confidently.

"Yeah, trust, yeah. Might have to add that on the old invoice. Thank you." Alfie says as he's untied. "As we agreed, your jeweller will now select items to the total value of $70,000. When you have selected your items, they will be put in a box and stored. When you have fulfilled your part of the deal, the box will be delivered to you." Mrs Romanov says.

"May I just start, right, by saying that I may choose to stay here and just starve to death and choke on sapphires. I'd never go back to that fucking world again." Alfie jokes. "The Jew smells of rum." Mr Romanov say in Russian as I wrap my arm around Auroras waist, pulling her back to me.

"Yeah, well, there's a good reason for that you know, little man. Because my shop, right? Is just above a rum house." Alfie says, lying so easily to them. "You speak Russian?" Mr Romanov asks. "Yeah, I do because of my mum. Yeah my mother...you people, alright, hunted my mum down with dogs through the snow. Yeah. But today, right, today is the day for forgiveness, isn't it? Onto the selection." He moves over to the jewels. "Now...hello, right...I think it's fair to say 1500." Alfie says examining the first piece.

"1,500?" Mr Romanov asks. "Alright, I will give you 1800." Alfie counters. "I know the current market value. 1800 it is." Mr Romanov confirms. "That's very gracious of you." Alfie says sarcastically. "Alright then, let's have a look at this. It's a nice little bit, isn't it?" He says admiring a piece. "But that was a gift of Tsar Nicholas."

I can tell Aurora isn't impressed by the jewels as she lays her head back on my shoulder, staring at the ceiling. I don't think she's even paying attention. "I ain't asking you that though, am I? I come here to do business for my professional services. If you keep interrupting me, I won't be able to focus too much, do you understand?" Alfie informs them in his usual gruff voice.

"Mr Romanov, let me remind you we were told to come here. To choose what we like and now we've chosen." I tell him. "Nicholas gave you that. I will give you 4000." Alfie tells him. "5000 with the Royal Providence." Mr Romanov counters. "Done." Alfie nods. "Right, Rumpelstiltskin, let's go over here and have a look what's in these boxes." He says picking and choosing jewellery, throwing it onto the table.

"You keeping score, darling?" Alfie asks Aurora. "Yes I am, Alfie." She tells him, proving me wrong about her not paying attention. "Good girl. Alright, that's another five." Alfie says. "7000." Mrs Romanov counters. "6000, let's call at six, yeah?" Alfie counters again. "Beautiful, look at it. This would look nice on you, darling." Alfie says to Aurora, holding up a simple diamond necklace. Aurora smiles softly, rolling her eyes at him.

"It is splendid. Beautiful isn't it? It's a work of art. You recognise this?" Alfie asks. "Immediately." Mr Romanov agrees. "I'm guessing, right, that all bad ideas around here, they're yours...right, they are you, aren't they?" Alfie tells him. "How do you mean..." Mr Romanov starts. "Yeah, alright Tommy, see this right? It's got pasting on it. That's bad, so tell me something. If somebody comes into my shop with some pieces like this, usually what I make them do, right, is fucking swallow it!" Alfie shouts making the Russians jump. Aurora chuckles as she watches Tatiana look at Alfie warely and I catch the wink Alfie throws in her direction.

"No!" Mrs Romanov shouts. "What game are you playing?" Alfie questions incredulously. "Mr Solomon...shall we clean it up?" I suggest. "Yeah, sure. Where are we at, darling?" Alfie asks Aurora, stepping back. "37,600." Aurora tells them.

"Well...do you have any eggs?" Alfie asks, looking over the stack on the table as he sits down. "Excuse me?" Mr Romanov asks. "Any eggs, you know?" Alfie questions, seemingly bored. "Fabergé is not part of the deal, Mr Shelby. We will not offer you Fabergé eggs." Mr Romanov says to me. I look at Alfie who gives me a single nod. "Mr Romanov, my jeweller here advices me to insist on Fabergé. So I insist." I tell them.

"It's a deal breaker." Alfie says as Tatiana gets up and grabs an egg, putting it on the table. "Oh hell..." Alfie mutters as he stares at it. "I brought that from home myself." Tatiana informs as Alfie delicately examines it. He holds it up to the light. "With the Providence of that being laid by such a delicate beauty that does be bringing the entire selection to 70,000." Alfie says looking at Aurora. I spit into my hand for Mr Romanov to shake and after a moments hesitation, he spat in his, shaking my hand.

"Very well. Now, Lady and Gentlemen, you may enjoy the party upstairs and Mr Solomon will take his leave." Mrs Romanov tells us. "Do you have any private rooms by any chance?" I ask and Mrs Romanov nods. "Yes, why?" She questions. "Because I want to fuck my wife without anybody watching." I tell her as Aurora smirks excitedly. "Very well. I'll have one of the maids escort you." Mrs Romanov tells me.

******

Tommys POV

"Remember that time I told you that I had crazy ideas about doing things to you?" I ask Aurora as we get outside our room for the night. She nods at me as I dip my head towards her, my lips tracing her ear. I kiss the sensitive spot under her ear. "I think this is the perfect time to show you, beautiful." I whisper. I hear her gulp as I grip her hip tightly in my hand while I use my other to trail my gun up her stomach. "Be a good girl for me." I growl, as she moans lowly.

She raises her eyes to mine, keeping eye contact as I wander my gun up to her collar bones. I stroke it up the side of her neck before positioning it in front of her mouth. I tap the metal against her lips, a playful smirk on my lips. "Open for me, baby." I tell her and I don't think she's going to do it but she smirks at me before she opens her mouth, taking my wrist and guiding the tip of the gun into her mouth.

She closes her mouth around it, coating it with her saliva. A heavy breath exits my mouth at her actions whilst she raises her eyebrow at me. I breath in deeply as I retreat the gun from her mouth. I smirk and click the safety on making her glare at me. I put the gun back in my holster before smashing my lips against hers, not giving her a chance to speak.

I tug at the coat she's wearing, letting it fall to the ground. She breaths in heavily as my tongue meets hers. My hands grip her hips tightly, shifting her body closer to mine. Her hand moves up to my cap, which she takes off, and runs her fingers through my hair, tugging and pulling.

I move us to the bedroom door, open it as I keep our lips connected. We stumble inside while I shut the door, locking it behind us. She whimpers when I kiss up her jawline, leaving marks. Her back crashes with the wall as I kiss my way from her neck to her collarbones, leaving more marks.

"Do you love me, Tommy?" She whispers, her voice low. I pull away for a second, looking at her like she asked me the most stupidest question ever. "More than anything." I breath, my hands digging into her hips. She smirks, humming, caressing her lips over my neck making my breathing hitch. "Then get on your knees for me, Thomas." She whispers before she pulls way as a wide smirk pulls at my lips.

I lean my head to the side, rolling my tongue against the side of my mouth, my lips still tilted in a grin. "Yes, ma'am." My voice husky as I reply before I slowly kneel down, my eyes glued to her face as I do so. "You look good on your knees for me." She flirts and I hum. "Mhm, do I?"

I push my hands under her dress, gripping onto her panties and pull them down, she steps out of them before I throw them across the room somewhere. I rub her thighs before spreading her legs and I chuckle. "Already soaked for me." I brush my lips over her left thigh, kissing it softly as she shivers. "Put your leg on my shoulder, baby." I demand and she inhales deeply before doing as I said. I press my lips back to her thighs, leaving marks. She throws her head back when my lips come into contact with her clit.

I chuckle before I place another kiss on her bundle of nerves making her whimper and I grip her leg tighter. A moan escapes her mouth when my tongue flicks over her clit, licking down her slit. Her hand comes to my hair, tugging me closer. I smirk against her cunt as I lick my way back up her slit, my tongue swirling around her clit making her moan louder.

Her breathing gets heavy as I enter two fingers inside of her, moving them hastily, not giving her a chance to get used to it. Her body jerks as I push my fingers knuckle deep inside of her, hitting her g-spot. I smirk as I grab my gun and move my tongue away from her clit before replacing it with my gun. She gasps in shock as her eyes meet mine.

I rub the base of the weapon against her clit, the cold making her jerk away. She closes her eyes at the pleasure as I continue grinding the gun against her clit. She whines when I withdraw my fingers but gasps when I move the gun down her slit. I circle her entrance as I look up at her, seeing her eyes closed in pleasure. "You like that, eh?" I ask, enjoying this way too much. "Seeing you on your knees? Very much." She chuckles.

A tiny smirk raises on my lips as I scoff. She moans as I push the base of the gun inside of her. I move my free hand up to rub her clit with my thumb. I feel her clit pulsing and I know she's going to cum. "Look at you." I chuckle, fastening the pace of my thumb as I move the gun. "You want to cum?" I tease. "Yes, fuck." She cusses. Her thighs start to shake, her hand gripping my hair tighter. "Cum, baby." I tell her and she moans, her cum rushing down my gun.

She breaths out slowly as I pull my gun out, clipping it back into my holster. I stand up, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her as she pushes me backwards towards the bed. I quickly shrug of my jackets and she rips open my shirt, smirking at me. I smirk back as I drop my shirt to the floor.

I get onto the bed, sitting back against the headboard as I watch her lift her dress off her, dropping it on the floor. She climbs on top of me, her hands undoing my belt. She throws it on the floor, before pulling my trousers and boxers down just enough so my cock springs out. I inhale deeply as she dips her head down, and spits on my swollen tip.

Her hand wraps around the base, smirking as she pumps my length. My eyes close in pleasure when she swipes her thumb over my tip, quiet moans leaving my mouth. I move my eyes back to hers, thinking how I'm going to ruin her tonight. Her cunt, her neck, her breasts, her whole body is going to be ruined by me.

She begins to stroke me faster and I don't even hold my moans back. "That feel good, Tom?" She tilts her head at me. "Fuck me. Yeah, it does." I moan. "Do you want my mouth?" She asks. "Yes, I fucking want your mouth." I tell her and she smirks, bending her head down. She glimpses back at me before she takes me in her mouth, her back arched as she gives me a better view of her ass.

I don't know if I can hold myself back if she does this. Her tongue swirls around my tip, before she lowers her head deeper, taking my cock in her mouth further. She begins bobbing her head, her mouth wrapped tightly around me. I clench my jaw as I move my hand down to her hair, gripping it tightly as I guide her.

My eyes shut when I feel myself starting to cum, loud moans leaving my lips. "Fuck, baby." I moan and she does the same, the vibrations of her mouth making me lose my mind. I buck my hips as I start to cum, and see it dripping down her chin. She continues sucking me till I feel like I have nothing left before releasing her mouth. She gathers my cum from her chin and sucks it of her thumb.

I quick my grab her waist, flipping her over making her chuckle. Her legs wrap around me as I position my self at her entrance before entering her fast. Her moan gets caught in her throat as her back arches in pleasure. I groan lowly as I grab her hands in mine and raise them above her head, restraining her.

I start to thrust my hips into hers, moans leaving her lips. "Shit." She moans as I bury my face in her neck, kissing her soft skin. Wet sounds are heard through the room every time I move forward, her nails digging into my hands. "You want to be fucked so hard that you can't walk, right?" I growl.

I push myself in deeper and harder, her back arching. She moans loudly when I pull myself almost completely out before slamming back inside. I dip down, pressing my lips to hers. "Tommy." She gasps, moaning my name.

I detach my lips from hers, looking down at her. "That's my girl." I smirk. "Keep moaning my name like that." I buck my hips harder. "Remember who's fucking you like this." I growl as I leave my left hand holding her wrists down, trailing my other hand to her clit.

Tears fall from her eyes as I thrust harder, my thumb rubbing her clit furiously. "Tommy." She moans. "You gonna cum for me again, eh?" I ask and she nods, repeatedly. "Then cum for me, baby." I demand and with one hard thrust, she does. Her legs shake as I continue thrusting, chasing my own orgasm.

A few moments later, a moan leaves my lips as I press my lips to hers. My orgasm slows down before I pull out of Aurora, placing my forehead against hers as we both breath heavily. "Fuck." I groan and she bites her lip. I smirk down at her as I stand up with her in my arms, and press her against the wall. "Again?" She asks lowly and I nod. "Again, baby." I tell her, kissing her as I enter her again.

******

Next morning.

I pull the car over to the side of the road, me, Arthur and John climbing out to take a piss. "Jesus, I'm shattered." Aurora says, yawning as she leans back against the car. "Tommy, I can't feel my fucking legs." She complains and I smirk. "Yeah, well, you sucked me dry last night, so I think we're even, baby." I reply as John snorts. 

"And well, we've had worse nights..." I say, clearing my throat. "You're quiet, Arthur, eh?" John notices as we walk over and I look at Aurora, smirking down at her as she playfully glares at me. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck off." Arthur grumbles. "How was your night, brother? Get all your buttons back, eh?" I ask him as he opens the car door.

"Yeah, alright." He mumbles climbing in. "Yeah, what's God going to say about it Arthur, eh?" John taunts. "Fuck off, both of ya." Arthur tells us as Aurora chuckles. "Yeah, I don't think God will condemn you for your actions last night, Arthur." She teases making me and John smirk as I climb into the front seat.

"He tells Linda everything. Every single thing." John says, leaning on the open window of Arthur's door. "Yeah, well, we'll see..." I say as Aurora climbs in next to me before John climbs in next to her. "We're gonna miss you when you're gone now, Arthur." I tell him. "Just drive the fucking car." Arthur says lowly. Aurora rolls her eyes, turning so she's laying her head on John's lap, her legs resting on top of my thighs. Johns hand brushes through her hair as I drive off, resting one of my hands on Aurora thigh, seeing the marks I left on her last night which makes me smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 54
Aurelia Cruz is a well respected club owner and madame in London, but she has things she holds very sacred and sacred things that hold her. Thomas Sh...
145K 3.8K 31
As kids, they'd been convinced they'd hate each other forever. But when Bryce's life began to fall apart at the seams, Tommy was always trying to pie...
1.3M 34.7K 117
It's 1921, Tommy is left heartbroken over Grace's betrayal and having decided not to follow her to New York he spends his time growing the businesses...
663K 22.3K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...