The Queen Of Small Heath

By _FirstEdition_

The Queen of Small Heath Meet Aurora 'Rory' Steele. A girl with a 'take no sh*t' attitude but has a heart of... More

Meeting her.
Falling For Her.
You're Never Leaving Me.
Come Back To Me.
He's Back.
New Barmaid.
The Inspector.
I'm Sorry, Ada's What?
You Are Certainly Something.
Tommys Office.
Billy Kimber.
I'm Sorry, baby.
We've Been Done Over.
Excuse Me?
You're A Liar, Tommy Shelby!
Will You Ever Leave Me, Ro-Ro?
Black Star.
It's Over, Grace.
The Garrison Explodes.
Family Meeting.
We're In Sabini's Club?
London Gangster...Or Is He A Baker?
No One Ever Remembers My Birthday.
Mr Steeles Boxing Ring.
Michael Or Henry?
Garrison Reopening.
The Digbeth Kid.
A Thousand Guineas On A Horse?
Auction.
Arthur And Michael Are In Prison!
Shelby Wedding.
No Fucking Fighting!
Russian Business.
Peakys Vs. Calvarys
Factory.
Angel Changretta.
Charity Dinner.
I Didn't Ask For Seperate Meetings.
Mrs Changretta.
Meeting In The Woods.
Daddy's Home.
Alfie's In Birmingham.
Aurora Shelby Insitute.
Accusations.
You Crossed A Line!
Father Hughes.
We'll Hang.
I Need My Wife.
A Shelby Christmas.
John!
Peace.
Who's Dead?!
The Coin Toss Is Sacred.
Again?
You're Not Sorry.
You're Alive.
We're Having Another Baby.
The Gypsy Kid Vs. The Cockney Giant.
Tell Him You Don't Mess With The Peaky Blinders.
In Labour.
A Glass Of Water.
Wall Street Stock Exchange.
Michael's Back.
The Man We're About To Meet Is The Devil.
Auroras Birthday.
Old-Fashioned, Backstreet, Razor Gang.
Did Barney Kill Mosley?
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

Derby.

3.3K 62 2
By _FirstEdition_

Tommys POV

"You ready, love?" I ask Aurora. Today, the two of us are going to Camden Town, to talk to Alfie about a certain deal. "Yeah, I'm ready." She tells me and we walk out to the car, climbing in on our sides. "You got the contract, right?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah, I got them baby." I tell her as I drive to pick up an associate who's coming with us.

****** 

"You don't do or say anything I haven't told you, alright?" I ask the boy, as we walk towards Alfie's bakery but he doesn't answer me. "Alright?" I ask again and he nods. "Yeah." He says. "Hello, Ollie." Me and Aurora greet Alfie's right hand man, who's leaning against the wall. "Wait, hang on." He says stopping me and Aurora from walking through the door.

"Just you two, yeah? He stays out here." Ollie says, pointing at the boy. "You stay here." Aurora tells him, as I throw my cigarette away before me and Aurora follow Ollie through the bakery. Halfway through, I stop beside some barrels, kneeling down to pretend to tie my shoelace. Ollie shakes his head as he leans against the wall, writing on his paper. I discreetly place a grenade behind one of the barrels before standing back up.

We continue to walk to Alfie's office and I discreetly nod to Aurora, telling her it's done. Ollie knocks on Alfie's door before walking in. "Aurora. Welcome back, darling." Alfie greets, nodding at her. "Hello Alfie." She greets, taking a seat as I sit next to her. Alfie sits in his chair, his feet up on his desk as he reads through a paper and I glance at the phone on his desk.

It starts ringing but Alfie doesn't look up. "That'll probably be for you, won't it?" He says calmly and I stand up, picking up the phone. "Hello? Arthur?" I say into the phone, hearing Arthur's voice on the other side. "You out?" I ask him and he tells me he is before I put the phone down, sitting back in my seat.

"Right. So that'll be your side of the street swept up, won't it?" Alfie asks, flicking the papers. "What you got for me?" He asks, leering his legs and Aurora hands me the contract. "Thanks, baby." I take it from her gently. "Signed by the Minister of the Empire himself." I tell him as he takes the paper from me. "Yeah?" He murmurs, putting his glasses back on.

"This means you can put your rum in our shipments, and no one at Poplar Docks will lift the canvas." Aurora tells him, as I glance at Ollie. "You know what? I'm not even gonna have my lawyer look at that." Alfie says. "No, no. It's all legal, Alfie." Aurora tells him and he nods at her. "Darling, I trust ya. That's that. Done." He says, tipping his hat at us.

"So..." He starts, reaching down and grabbing a bottle. "Whiskey." He says placing it on the table. "There is one thing though that we do need to discuss." He tells me as I take a drag of my cigarette. "What would that be?" Aurora asks him. "This says here...twenty percent payed to me of your export business." He says, scratching his beard.

"As you agreed on the telephone." Aurora reminds him. "No, no, no. See- see I had my lawyer draw this up for us, just in case." Alfie pulls out a sheet of paper as me and Aurora share a look. "It says, here, that a hundred percent of your business goes to me." Alfie says, laying the contract in front of me. "I see." I say blowing out smoke.

"Don't worry about it, right, because it is totally legal binding. All you have to do is sign the document and transfer the whole lot over to me." He tells me, leaning back in his chair. "Sign just here, is it?" I ask. "Yeah." He nods. "I see. That's funny, that is." I point at the paper, taking a drag of my cigarette.

"What?" Alfie asks, staring at me. "No, that's funny. That I'll give you one hundred percent of my business." I say grinning. "Yeah." Alfie nods. "Why?" I ask and Ollie suddenly pulls at his gun, aiming it at me as I stare at him blankly. "Ollie, no. No, no, no, no. Put that down." Alfie says, taking the gun from him. "He understands, he understands. He's a big boy, he knows the road."

"Now look...it's just none fucking negotiable. That's all you need to know. So all you have do to, is sign the fucking contract. Right there." He says, tapping the paper aggressively. "Just sign here?" I ask. "With your pen." He says. "I understand." I nod. "Good. Get on with it." He nods back.

"Well, we have an associate waiting for us at the door. I know he looks like a choir boy, but he's actually an anarchist from Kentish Town." I explain. "Tommy...I'm going to fucking shoot you. Right?" He tells me. "Now, when we came in here, Mr Solomons, I stopped to tie my shoelace. Isn't that a fact, Ollie?" I ask, looking at him.

"I stopped to tie my shoelace." I repeat as Alfie clears his throat. "And while I was doing it, I laid a hand grenade on one of your barrels. Marked fifteen, with wired trip. Our friend upstairs-" I start. "He's like one of those anarchist that blew up Wall Street. You know, he's a professional." Aurora interrupts as Alfie looks between us.

"And he's in charge of the wire. If we don't walk out that door, at the stroke of seven, he's gonna trigger the grenade and your very combustible rum will blow us all go hell." I tell him as he frowns. "And I don't care 'cause I'm already dead. But I don't want my girl being hurt. That's not why I brought her." I say, as Alfie looks at Aurora in thought. I know he's taking that into consideration because he likes Aurora.

"He tied his lace, Alfie. And there is a kid at the door." Ollie tells him. "From a good family too, Ollie. It's shocking what they become." I point out. "What were you doing when this happened?" Alfie asks, turning to face Ollie. "He tied his lace, nothing else." Ollie tells him. "Yeah, but what were you doing?" Alfie asks again.

"I was marking the runners in the paper." Ollie admits as I look at my pocket watch. "What're you doing?" Alfie asks me suspiciously. "Just checking the time. Carry on." I tell him. "Alright, Ollie, I want you to go outside, yeah, a shoot that boy in the face, from the good family." Alfie tells Ollie, handing him his gun back.

"Anyone who walks through that door except me or Tommy, he blows the grenade." Aurora warns them. "He tied his fucking lace, Alfie." Ollie says nervously. "He did tie his lace." Aurora says nodding. "I bet, hundred to one, you two are fucking lying, mate. That's my money." Alfie says, spinning the gun chamber.

"Well, I see you fail to consider the form. I did blow up me own pub for the insurance." I lie. "He did." Aurora nods as I glance at Ollie. "Okay, right, well, considering the form, I would say sixty-five to one. Very good odds and I would be more than happy for you to sign over sixty-five percent of your business time. Thank you." Alfie says, tapping the paper again.

"Sixty-five? No deal." I tell him. "Ollie, what'd you say?" I ask. "Jesus Christ, Alfie, he tied his fucking lace. I saw him!" Ollie exclaims as Alfie hums, glaring at me. "Look, I saw it. I know he did." Ollie says as I nod. "Alfie, it's Tommy fucking Shelby!" Alfie suddenly stands up and hits Ollie, making his head fly to the side.

Me and Aurora look at each other, and I hold my hand out to her, watching Alfie carefully as she links our fingers together. Alfie grabs Ollie by his jacket, bringing him close as Ollie pants harshly. "You are behaving like a fucking child. This is a man's world." Alfie says and Aurora scoffs. "Now take your apron off, and sit in the corner like a little boy. Fuck off. Now." He tells Ollie who looks scared.

Ollie moves to sit on the sofa in Alfie's office as Alfie checks his pocket watch. "You okay?" I mouth to Aurora, rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand and she nods back. "Four minutes." She tells Alfie. "Right, four minutes." Alfie repeats, sitting back down as I nod. "Talk to me about hand grenades." He says.

"The chalk mark on the barrel, at knee height, is a Hamilton Christmas. Took out the pin and put it on the wire." I say as Aurora holds up the pin before dropping it in an empty glass on Alfie's desk. He holds eye contact with me as he takes the pin out of the glass and examines it. I wait patiently, still gripping Aurora's hand as I lean on his desk with my free arm.

"Based on this...forty-five percent." He suggests. "Thirty." I counter. "Oh, fuck off, Tommy. That's far too little." He says, throwing the pin back towards me. "In France, Mr Solomons, I was a tunneller, a clay kicker. The 179, I blew up Schwaben Hole. With the same kit I'm using today." I warn him.

"It's funny, that. I do know the 179 and I heard they all got buried." He taunts, leaning forward on the desk. "Three of us dug ourselves out." I tell him. "Like you're digging yourself out now." He says as a small smirk tugs at my lips. "Like I'm digging now." I agree as me and Alfie have a stare down.

"Fuck me." He grumbles, looking away. "Listen, I'll give you thirty-five percent, that's your lot." He says. "Thirty five." I agree and he spits into his hand as I let go of Aurora's and do the same before shaking his hand. "Another reason I'm doing this, not so my distillery doesn't get blown up, but because I like your girl. She's a good one." He tells me lowly. "I know she is." I say possessively.

******

Auroras POV

Two days later.

Today is derby day and I'm not looking forward to it. Most woman would be but I'm not into extravagant things. Tommy wants me to come but really, I'm going for John and Arthur. They told me that they aren't going unless I do because they couldn't handle it without me.

I drive to the derby with Johnny dogs, both of us just talking about random things. For a Lee boy, he's actually alright. Quite funny actually. We park up and I see the boys waiting around as they smoke, making small talk. Johnny gets out and before I can open the door, he opens it for me and holds his hand out. I smile, taking his hand as I step out of the car.

"Thank you, Johnny." I say politely and he smiles, dipping his hat to me. "You're welcome, Rory." He says before he walks off and I walk over to the boys, my jacket flapping in the wind. "Whoo-whoo!" Arthur says when he sees me and I smile. He opens his arms and I walk into them as he wraps them tight around me. "Did you miss me?" He asks. "Not really." I say cheekily as we pull back and he laughs.

"Yes, you did, you little minx." He says and I chuckle. "You look beautiful, baby." Tommy compliments as he takes my hand and twirls me. "Thank you. You boys look handsome." I compliment and John and Arthur smirk.

Tommy wraps his arm around my waist and buries his face in my neck, pecking my skin as I chuckle, leaning more into him. "I meant what I said. You look fucking beautiful. And sexy. Makes me want to whisk you away and fuck you against the first wall I see." He whispers and I gulp, clenching my thighs together. I turn my head, biting my lip as his eyes drop down to them. "You can definitely do that later." I say and he smirks, pecking my shoulder before stepping up so everyone can see him.

"Gentlemen, today we are not fucking about. I hope you've all obeyed instructions and brought loaded firearms." Tommy speaks and everyone including me, nod and murmur 'yeah' in agreement. "Good. You will know that if you are lifted on a racetrack these days with a loaded weapon, you get twenty years." He continues as I look at him in shock, watching as he avoids my eyes. "That's alright. Today you won't get lifted. Because today there will be no coppers around to lift you."

"At exactly three o'clock, there will be an accident in the owners enclosure, and all coppers in the track will divert, all of them. They'll be looking for someone. You will be free to operate at will." Tommy reports. "Looking for who?" Arthur asks him.

"Me, they will be looking for me. Now, while the coppers are busy with me, you will make your moves on Sabini's pitches. You confiscate his takings, you destroy his licenses and you do it at gunpoint. He usually has police protection so he won't be armed. We should aim to complete to take the takeover without a shot being fired, understood? And remember, the licences are more important than the takings. Alight, before the fun begins, you can all lay ten bob on Aurora's beauty. I heard she's going to win." Tommy finishes.

I look up at Tommy, shocked he named his horse after me and he winks at me. The Peaky boys cheer as I let out a small laugh. "Only beer before hands boys. There will be plenty of time for rum and whiskey after. And remember, don't make a move till three, that's when the coppers leave." Tommy calls, stepping down from the truck and walks over to me as John and Arthur gets some drinks.

"You named your horse after me?" I ask him. He gives me a small smile as he shrugs. "Why?" I ask as he looks down at me. "Because I love you, Ror." He tells me, pecking my lips as Arthur shuffles over and I shoot him a small smile before I leave the two brothers to talk. I creep up behind John and wrap my arms around his waist, making him smile as he looks over his shoulder at me.

He raises his arm and I slip under it, letting him wrap his arm around my waist as we walk into the derby. I glance around, seeing the fancy men watching me with hungry eyes as I light a cigarette. John squeezes my waist as he glares at the men making me smile. "You want to go somewhere after this? We can watch the races for a while before everything kicks of. Just you and me." John asks, and I nod.

"Yeah. If these men keep looking at me, I'm gonna take their eyes." I say grinning and he chuckles. "That's my bestie." He whispers in my ear as we walk. Arthur steps beside me and chuckles dryly. "I'll come too, eh? That okay with you, doll?" He asks and I shove him playfully. "Of course, old man. I missed you when you were away." I tease, glancing over my shoulder as Tommy struts by, looking tense.

"Is it just me or is Tommy being different today?" I ask, eyeing the posh people around me. "Ten pounds of Auroras Beauty." John demands to the man who slides a sheet on the desk, smacking it with a stamp. John takes it and begins to walk out of the tent, pulling me with him. "Tommy's always weird, bestie. Nothing new there." He taunts as Arthur comes to my other side and links his arm with mine.

"Let's go watch the races for a few minutes, eh?" He asks, pulling me towards the railings. I have been to the races before but nothing as fancy as this. I watch as the horses race by and I let out a loud laugh which catches some of the posh womens attention who shoot me dirty looks but John and Arthur laugh with me. "Can I help you?" I ask the women rudely as they purse their lips and look away. John and Arthur smirk at my attitude as I shake my head.

******

I go searching for Tommy and I see him leaning against the bar, looking angry. "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask lowly, coming up beside him. "Today's taking its toll on me, Ror." He tells me. "Listen, you're Tommy Shelby. You can handle anything." I tell him. "I can't concentrate." He tells me and an idea pops into my head.

"Come on." I say taking his hand. I lead him away from everyone and down a private corridor. "Ror, what're you doing?" He asks me. "Helping you relax." I tell him, seeing a private room. "How?" He asks and I turn back to him. "By fucking me." I say lowly and a smirk comes into his face. "Why didn't I think of that?" He asks himself.

Tommys POV

I drag her into the room, locking the door behind us. I turn around, grabbing her hips as I push her against the wall. She gasps in lust as I lower my face to hers. "Should've done this earlier." I tell her as I press my lips to hers, kissing her roughly.

She moans into my mouth as her arms circle behind my neck. I slide my hand up her bare leg, grabbing her thigh and wrap it around my hip. I open my belt and undo my trousers, pushing them down a bit, just enough so my member springs out.

"Tommy..." She moans against my lips as I lower my hand under her dress, feeling her wet panties and brush them aside. I line up with her and push in, not waiting as I move. She whimpers against my mouth as I groan.

I thrust my hips roughly as her nails dig into the back of neck. I grip her thigh with one hand as I move the other up to her neck, gripping it tightly. Her eyes shoot to mine as they fill with lust. "You like it when I do that, don't you?" I whisper huskily against her lips.

"Y-yeah." She stutters as I smirk, brining my lips back to hers. Continuous moans leave her mouth as I kiss her roughly, feeling her start to clench around me. "You gonna cum for me?" I whisper and she nods. "I'm-I'm g-gonna cum." She whimpers.

"Cum for me." I growl as I thrust harder, her back arching off of the wall. "Oh shit." She moans as she reaches her high, cumming hard around me. I groan against her lips as I follow her. "Fuck." I groan lowly as I slowly pull out.

I look at her seeing the dazed expression on her face. "You good, beautiful?" I ask and she smiles. "More than good." She tells me as I smirk and kiss her softly. "You relaxed?" She asks against my lips and I nod. "Definitely." I tell her.

******

Auroras POV

"Look at this place, we own it!" Arthur shouts. "Put your money away before I take it off ya." He declares as John pulls me onto his lap. "You pay for that?" He asks me, kissing my shoulder. "I don't remember the last time I paid for a drink." I counter, lifting the bottle to my lips. I feel John's hands on my hips and thighs, pulling lightly at my dress as I smirk.

"Tryna get in my panties, John?" I ask him, turning my head to his. "Always." He smirks, nuzzling his nose against mine as I chuckle before I see Lizzie looking distraught. She sits down in an empty chair at our table and me, John and Arthur frown at each other. "Lizzie, what the fuck are you doing here?" John asks her as I realise Tommy has used her, by the state of her dress.

"Tommy is going to get her killed." I say firmly, passing off the bottle to her. "Working for Tommy. Same as all of us." Lizzie says glumly. "I don't work for Tommy." I correct her. "No, but you're a peaky blinder." John says, resting his chin on my shoulder. "What happened to you?" He asks Lizzie. "Fell over." She murmurs.

"Oh, don't fucking give me that, Lizzie. Come here. Come here, eh?" John says, reaching for her hand. "Were you working? Yeah? Thought you'd earn yourself a few bob at the races, eh?" I watch as Lizzie brings the bottle to her lips, take a deep gulp. "It's gotta stop Lizzie. It's gotta stop, Tommys already told you. Toffs at the races are the worst, you know that. Hey, come here."

"Yeah. Listening to Tommy definitely has to stop. Should listen to me instead." I agree sarcastically. "Look at me. Cheer up. We won. We fucking took Epsom. We kicked the Cockneys fucking arses." John tells her. "Fuck yeah. We fucking beat them, alright. John didn't even shoot his gun! We're kings. Kings of the fucking world!" Arthur yells.

"I hope not." I mutter. "John, I don't see the same thing in your eyes that I see in Tommys. You should get out. You should get out." Lizzie tells John lowly, thinking I can hear her. "Where is Tommy anyway?" Arthur asks, looking around and I sigh, knowing exactly where he is.

He's taking over the Derby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.4K 20
(Y/N) ends up in Small Heath, Birmingham after she manages to escape her family. She didn't expect that running away from one gang would send her int...
1.3M 34.7K 117
It's 1921, Tommy is left heartbroken over Grace's betrayal and having decided not to follow her to New York he spends his time growing the businesses...
90.2K 2.2K 19
What would happen if Polly's daughter had survived rather than her son? What would happen if Michael wasn't a Shelby but instead fell for one? - Mich...
97K 2.3K 34
Georgina Shelby is the oldest Shelby sibling. She has always protected her family with everything she had. When the boys where away to war, she took...