The Queen Of Small Heath

By _FirstEdition_

The Queen of Small Heath Meet Aurora 'Rory' Steele. A girl with a 'take no sh*t' attitude but has a heart of... More

Meeting her.
Falling For Her.
You're Never Leaving Me.
Come Back To Me.
He's Back.
New Barmaid.
The Inspector.
I'm Sorry, Ada's What?
You Are Certainly Something.
Tommys Office.
Billy Kimber.
I'm Sorry, baby.
We've Been Done Over.
Excuse Me?
You're A Liar, Tommy Shelby!
Will You Ever Leave Me, Ro-Ro?
Black Star.
It's Over, Grace.
The Garrison Explodes.
Family Meeting.
We're In Sabini's Club?
No One Ever Remembers My Birthday.
Mr Steeles Boxing Ring.
Michael Or Henry?
Garrison Reopening.
The Digbeth Kid.
A Thousand Guineas On A Horse?
Auction.
Arthur And Michael Are In Prison!
Derby.
Shelby Wedding.
No Fucking Fighting!
Russian Business.
Peakys Vs. Calvarys
Factory.
Angel Changretta.
Charity Dinner.
I Didn't Ask For Seperate Meetings.
Mrs Changretta.
Meeting In The Woods.
Daddy's Home.
Alfie's In Birmingham.
Aurora Shelby Insitute.
Accusations.
You Crossed A Line!
Father Hughes.
We'll Hang.
I Need My Wife.
A Shelby Christmas.
John!
Peace.
Who's Dead?!
The Coin Toss Is Sacred.
Again?
You're Not Sorry.
You're Alive.
We're Having Another Baby.
The Gypsy Kid Vs. The Cockney Giant.
Tell Him You Don't Mess With The Peaky Blinders.
In Labour.
A Glass Of Water.
Wall Street Stock Exchange.
Michael's Back.
The Man We're About To Meet Is The Devil.
Auroras Birthday.
Old-Fashioned, Backstreet, Razor Gang.
Did Barney Kill Mosley?
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

London Gangster...Or Is He A Baker?

4.8K 78 6
By _FirstEdition_

Tommys POV

"Arthur's asked me to check on the Garrison. Wants me to see the progress after the Big Bang. Join me?" I ask Aurora. "Yeah, sure. Got nothing better to do." She says grabbing her jacket, following me out of the house. I take her hand in mine, smoking a cigarette with the other.

"You know, for a big bad gangster, you sure loving showing me affection." Aurora teases and I smirk. "Because you're my girl. Just because I'm emotionless, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop showing you emotion." I tell her. "You better not or I'm leaving your ass." She says and I stop, pulling her against me. I lean my face close to hers as she bites her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"You're never leaving me. You understand? You're mine, Aurora. And I'll be damned if you ain't by my side every day, for the rest of my life." I say possessively. "Oh, I love when you get possessive over me." She whispers against my lips. "I'm a possessive man, Aurora. I'm possessive over things that belong to me and you, baby, belong to me." I tell her before kissing her firmly.

She smiles, wiping her lipstick of my lips before we start to walk to my car. I open the front door and suddenly, a man jumps out, a gun raised to my head. "Ror, run!" I demand but she freezes. "Aurora, get out of here now!" This time she's moves, but it's too late. She spins on her heels, coming face to face with another man who grips her arm, stopping her from moving.

"Oh no, you don't, sweetheart." He says, aiming a gun at her head. I try to fight off my attackers, trying to get to Aurora but it's no use as they're stronger and we're out numbered. "Get off me!" Aurora yells, struggling against the man. "Tommy!" She screams as I get pushed to the ground and they start kicking me from all angles. "Tommy!"

"Shut it or you will get the same!" The man holding her threatens. "Tommy!" She screams again. "That's it, you asked for it." The man growls, throwing her to the ground. I feel like we're beaten for hours but I know it's just a few minutes. "See how much I know about you, Tommy Shelby?" A man says and I look up through my swollen eye.

"Sabini." I groan. "I even know what's in your fucking mouths. Look at me, you take up with Jews. Yeah. You think that's what London's all about? You can just come down and pick a side. You fucking clown. Now your life is over. And your sweet girlfriend is getting caught up in your shit too." He says, smiling over at a nearly unconscious Aurora. "My face is the last thing you will ever see on earth. Your mistake. You remember that when you're in hell." He spat.

"Fuck you." Aurora spat through a mouthful of blood. Sabini walks over to her with a smug look on his face. "I'm surprised you're alive, little one. Still breathing. Ya know, I heard a lot about you Shelby women but especially you, Aurora...mmm, such a pretty name." He grabs her chin as I groan, trying to reach for her.

"Used to be such a pretty face. I heard you can put up quite a good fight but well..." he trails off, taking a step back to look at me as I wheeze, choking on my own blood. "Boys, finish them." He demands and guns get raised towards us but shots ring out and Sabini and his men scatter.

"Well, I guess we should see if the bastards are still alive." I hear Campbell say as I get lifted up and put into a car. "A-Aurora." I choke, feeling the car take off.

******

Auroras POV

Four days later.

"Ahh, Miss Steele, lovely to see you again." A familiar Irish voice says as I step out of my hospital room, ready to go to Tommys room. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, turning towards inspector Campbell, my hand clutching my pocket knife in my jacket pocket. "You should be thanking me. Your dear lover and you might not have made it here, had it not been for my sheer generosity. Nice shiner." He smirks, nodding towards the black bruise under my eye.

"Fuck you." I say instead. "I see you haven't changed one bit. And if I may, that offer sounds...enticing." He says looking me up and down. "No, it doesn't. I don't date men old enough to be my grandad." I smirk watching his face drop before I storm off.

I walk into an empty ward with only one person in the back corner. I shake my head as I walk over and examine Tommy from head to toe. "You look like shit, baby." I say, sitting in the chair that's placed beside his bed, groaning as I hold my bruised ribs. "Thanks." He groans with his eyes closed.

"What did Campbell want?" I question him. "Irish business. Blackmail. It'll be fine, love." He says, waving me off. "Ror, I need to get to London." He adds. "Not fucking now you can't. Why did Sabini do this?" I ask him firmly. "Annoyed we smashed up his club." He groans before he finally opens his eyes and looks at me. His eyes widen as he sees the bruise under my eye and my busted lip along with my bruised neck.

"Jesus, baby." He says angrily, his fists clenching. "I know, I look great." I say sarcastically and he growls lowly. "Are you okay?" He asks softly and I nod. "Yeah. Why'd do you need to go to London?" I ask changing the subject. "I want to see a baker." He replies. "So you're going to see Alfie Solomons." I say pointedly and he doesn't answer me.

"Tommy, you can't leave this hospital bed. Not until you've healed." I say firmly. "I don't need a fucking lecture. I'm going to London. Here, we're sitting fucking ducks." He says pushing himself up slightly, but then winces as he did. "Why do you have to be so god damn stubborn?" I ask as I sigh, feeling a headache coming on. "So are you coming?" He asks. "I'm not going anywhere and neither are you." I say firmly. "I need to go. And I need you with me. Please, Ror." He groans, starting to move his legs over the side of the bed.

"Oh fucking hell." I mutter, helping him. "If you're not gonna come with me, then I'm going to fucking London by myself." He tells me. "How you gonna do that? Can't even stand by yourself." I say as I watch him push himself up, wobbling slightly. "What did I ever do to end up with a stubborn boyfriend?" I ask my self, taking a deep breath.

"Alright. But you're a fucking idiot." I tell him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I help him across the ward. "Charming." He scoffs, getting his coat from the hook as I open the door. "How are we getting to London?" I ask, practically dragging him through the hospital. "Boat. Your uncle Charlie's yard." He grunts, leaning most of his weight into me.

******

We make it halfway to uncle Charlie's yard when Tommy suddenly stops. "Cigarettes, you have some?" He asks me. "Please don't tell me you're asking for a pit stop to get some." I scoff at him. "Not if you have any." He says and I roll my eyes. "Yes, I fucking have some. Now come on." I tell him and we start walking again.

******

A short while later, we arrive at the yard. "Alright, lean against that wall. Don't move." I tell Tommy, removing his arm from my shoulder. "It's sexy when you're bossy." Tommy tells me as I begin to jimmy the lock on the metal gate and after a few tries, I manage to open the lock and open the gate. "Come on." I say, helping him walk again.

"Hey, who's there?" I hear my uncle Charlie speak as we walk over. "It's us, uncle Charlie." I says. "Are you two fucking mad?" He exclaims putting his gun away. "You're meant to be in for another three weeks. Why'd you let him leave?" He asks me. "He wants to go to London." I tell him, blocking out the conversation Tommy was having with Curly who rushes off, doing whatever Tommy ordered.

"We need a boat to London, tonight." Tommy tells Charlie, almost falling forward but I catch him, and he lays his head on my stomach, wrapping his arm around my thighs. "We only have the January. She's heavy, will take four days." Charlie says. "That'll do." Tommy nods. "Curly'll take ya. I'll go fill her up." Charlie informs us. "Got tobacco, Curly?" Tommy asks making me roll my eyes as Curly nods excitedly. "And tea and whiskey."

"We're heading for Camden Town." I tell Curly. "What business do you have in Camden Town, Tommy? And why are you getting my niece involved? She's fucking battered and bruised herself." Charlie asks, setting up the vault. "Uncle Charlie." I warn. "Tell Polly she's in charge whilst we're away. If we don't come back, tell her she's in charge for good." Tommy says, as he hobbled onto the boat.

I press a kiss to Charlie's cheek. "Thank you." I say lowly. "Be careful." He warns me, pecking my forehead and I nod, climbing on the boat. "Come on, you need to lie down." I tell Tommy, leading him into the cabin, and settling him down into some sheets. "Fucking hell, you're burning up." I say touching his forehead. "Get some sleep, Tom." I say standing up. "Don't go." He croaks, reaching for me. "I ain't leaving, I'm here." I sit down next to where he's laying.

"Come here." He mumbles tugging me towards him, then lays his head on my lap. I fiddle with his hair till he falls asleep, as he holds onto my waist for dear life. "I love you, Ror." He murmurs in his sleep. I sigh, leaning my head against the side of the boat and pull my cigarettes out of my pocket and place one between my lips, lighting a match, bringing it to the end before putting it out.

I look down at Tommy seeing how peaceful he looks when he slept. He looks so innocent and carefree. Like how he was before the war.

******

Tommys POV

I wake up, in the same position I went to sleep in. I sit up and see Aurora sleeping with her head leaning against the side of the boat. I carefully manoeuvre her so she's laying down, then put a blanket over her. I gently brush my thumb over her bruise, feeling guilt rush over me before I stand and walk out into the fresh air, feeling better.

"Hello Tommy." Curly greets. "Hello Curly, where are we?" I ask. "Heathrow. One more day to go." He informs me. "And uh, Aurora?" I ask. "Been by your side the whole way, been sleeping since yesterday, stayed awake the whole first two days." He tells me, and I nod feeling through my pockets, finding a pack of cigarettes that Aurora must have given me.

******

I hear the sound of groaning making me go back down below and see Aurora twisting in her sleep. "Ror, wake up, love." I say, brushing her hair away from her face. "Mmm-hmm." She mumbles, curling the blanket closer to her making me smile. "Come on, up." I say nudging her.

"How far are we?" She asks turning to face me. "A couple of hours." I answer. "Alright. How you feeling?" She asks as she sits up, pushing the blanket away. "I'm fine." I state and she rolls her eyes, knowing I'm lying. "You look like you got hit by a car and then run over by the same car." She says sarcastically and now it's my turn to roll my eyes. "I get it, thank you." I say. "Always welcome." She replies making me scoff.

******

Aurora's POV

"Thanks Curly. We'll see you soon." I tell Curly as he helps me off of the boat. "You be careful, Rory girl." Curly tell me and I smile. "Always." I promise. We walk for about ten minutes before arriving at a factory door. "By the way, we're going to see Ada after this, stay somewhere over night before we head home." Tommy tells me before knocking on the door.

"Shelby." He says to a tall, dark haired man that opened the door, letting us up, before he stops us in an archway. "Arms up." He instructs Tommy and he complies. "Put him down Ollie, he's only little." A rough voice speaks as a handsome, muscular man walks over to us, an apron wrapped around his waist.

"You come by yourselves?" The man, I'm assuming is Alfie, asks as he glances at me. "Seems that way." Tommy replies. "Well, you two have some balls, don't ya? No protection with a beautiful lady like that wandering about. Wanna take a look at my bakery?" He says, walking further into the factory, gesturing for us to follow.

"We bake white bread, we bake brown bread. Like to try some?" He asks stopping at a table. "Brown." Tommy speaks, eyeing the table as a man stands pouring three glasses of the stuff, handing on to Tommy and reluctantly handing one to me making me glare at him. "Sure you can handle it, darling?" Alfie asks me making me raise my eyebrow and swallow the drink in one as I hold eye contact with him. His lips tilt up in amusement as I slam the glass on the table.

"Not bad." Tommy says after taking a sip. "You nuts? It's fucking horrible." I say making Alfie's smirk grow. "Not bad, eh. She's right. It's fucking awful that stuff, the fucking brown stuff is awful. It's for the workers. The white stuff, now that is for the bosses." He says looking between us before leading us up a set of stairs to an office.

"Well, I've heard very, bad, bad, bad things about you Birmingham people. Eh? You're gypsies right? So what, do you live in a fucking tent or caravan?" Alfie asks. "We came here to discuss business, Mr Solomons. Not about our living conditions." I say as he smirks at me. "None of that Mr Solomons, the name's Alfie, darling. What's yours?" He asks me.

"Aurora Steele." I reply and I see his eyes widen in interest. "I've heard of you. The Queen of Small Heath, yeah. Let me guess, you prefer wine over whiskey, eh?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow. "No, actually I prefer bourbon, especially when my uncle makes it." I tell him making him look at me surprised. "Ah, a woman after my own taste. Let me guess, Mr Fucking Serious prefers whiskey." Alfie says as I grin. "Let's talk first, eh." Tommy suggests as he places a hand on my thigh and Alfie runs a hand over his beard.

"If it's about Sabini, a war ain't over till it's over, mate." Alfie tuts. "You were in the war. I once carried out my own personal form of stigmata on an Italian. I pushed his face up against the trench and shoved a six inch nail up his fucking nose, and I hammered it home with a duckboard." He says, fiddling with his top right hand drawer catching my attention.

"Sounds biblical." I say. "Fucking was. Real fucking biblical, darling." He says as Tommy's hand tighten on my thigh and I know it's because of Alfie's nickname for me. "Now you obviously want to sell us something. What?" Alfie asks us. "We join forces." Tommy states. "Fuck off. No. Fucking ridiculous." Alfie replies.

"Mr Solo- Alfie." I start and correct myself when he cocks an eyebrow in my direction. "Your distillery provides one tenth of your income, protection is another ten percent and the rest you make from the race tracks." I say, my eyes following his hand back to his top drawer.

"I know you keep a gun in the drawer, beside a bottle of bourbon and whiskey. I know you offer deal or death. I know what I'm saying makes you angry. But I am offering you a solution. You see, Mr Sabini, he's running all your bookies off your courses. And he's closing down the premises that make your rum. And people don't trust your protection anymore." Tommy says.

"You're the bloke that shot Billy Kimber, right?" Alfie states, pointing at Tommy, his hand resting on his drawer handle. "You did, you fucking shot him. You fucking betrayed him. So it'd be entirely appropriate to do to you what I'm thinking in my head." He says.

"He shot my girl." Tommy defends making Alfie looks at me and I nod. "I can offer you a hundred good men, all with weapons, and a new relationship with the police." Tommy suggests. "Intelligence." Alfie tuts looking between us. "Intelligence is a valuable thing, ain't it darling? But usually it comes to fucking late." He continues pulling out a gun and pointing it at Tommy's head, cocking it.

Tommy just stares down the barrel looking slightly bored. "See if I shoot you, it goes flesh, bone, cabinet over there. There you see that cabinet would be ruined. So you know what I'd do?" He says placing the gun in the desk in front of him as I notice Tommys nose bleeding. I use my thumb to swipe the blood away, making Tommy glance at me before I look back at Alfie.

"Chop it in half." I suggest, and he clicks his fingers in my direction before he throws a rag at Tommy. "Exactly darling, I'd cut it in half. I'd put each half in separate barrels. I'd ship this one off to, let's say Mandalay. And this one, perhaps I don't know, Timbuktu." Alfie says doing wild hand gestures. "Ever been?" He asks Tommy who shakes his head. "Wanna go?" Alfie questions. "No." Tommy said simply.

"I'm fucking listening. Tell us your plan." Alfie says leaning back in his chair.

******

"Well, he was more handsome that I thought he would be." I say as walk down the street to Ada's. "Seriously?" Tommy glares at me, lighting a cigarette and I roll my eyes. "What? He was." I shrug and he shakes his head. "Let's find Ada, Polly told me she's lives twenty minutes from here then I can take you back to the hotel and get you naked. I haven't had you in days." Tommy says, pulling me along with him as I smile.

******

"Hello Ada." Tommy says, as we walk either side of her making her stop. "How the fuck did you two find me?" Ada asks looking between us. "You look like shit. Have you been reading Polly's letters?" She says looking at Tommy. "That's nice. And no, she showed me." Tommy replies.

"Look, you think you're safe because you've moved flats, but you're not. Polly thinks the same." Tommy explains. "When will you understand? I want you all out of my life. Don't want my child to be out in constant danger because of the choices you all make." She scoffs.

"When will you understand that you need to stop thinking you can pick and choose us whenever you want and then drop us again?" I ask her as she glares at me before looking at Tommy. "You're gonna let her talk to me like that?" She asks him and he shrugs. "She's right, Ada." He says. "Like it or not Ada, you two are connected to the Shelby name, no matter how many times you change your last name. And it'll happen again." I tell her firmly.

"Next time I'll be ready. Let them try again and I'll shoot their balls off." Ada says brandishing a gun. "Ada, the fuck? Put it away and stop acting like a tough women." I say, taking the gun from her, easily, proving my point more and put it back in her bag. "Go away. I'm late for work." She says trying to push past us.

"Alright, just take- take this. You're living on the edge of Sabini's territory. All the coppers work for him." Tommy shad handing her an envelope, which she takes cautiously, opening it and takes out a pair of keys. "A house, a whole house?" She questions, a small smile coming onto her face.

Oh, now she's happy.

"It's all yours. Four stories, eight bedrooms, kitchen, scullery. At least go and have a look, eh?" Tommy says and she nods. "Alright, let's get going." Tommy says. "Actually, I'm going to the hotel." I tell them as Tommy frowns at me. "I don't want you going on you're own." He says.

"I can handle myself, Tommy. Unlike some people, getting everybody to do it for them." I say looking at Ada who rolls her eyes. "Bye, handsome." I say to Karl who giggles before I walk the opposite way, leaving Tommy with Ada.

******

Tommys POV

"Hey." I say to Aurora as I walk into our room, seeing her sitting on the bed in a black laced nightie. "Hey. So, she like the house?" She asks, taking a sip of whiskey. "Yeah, she did." I tell her, shrugging my jacket off. "Of course she did." She mumbles, standing up and pouring another glass of whiskey before handing it to me.

"Thanks." I say taking it from her, my fingers brushing against hers. She nods sitting on the the desk that is in the room. "Think Alfie will stick to the deal?" She asks as I place my glass down and take my waistcoat and shirt off. Her eyes drops to my abs before she looks away and I smirk.

"Hopefully, he will." I say walking over to her, gripping her chin, making her look up at me. "I like you like this." I tell her and she smirks. "Yeah? Like what exactly?" She asks. "Looking sexy like this, all for me." I say, pushing her legs apart, standing between them. "Tommy, you're hurt, though." She says to me.

I don't say anything as I lean down and kiss her gently. She gasps lowly but kisses me back. My hands grip her thighs tightly as she wraps her arms around my neck. I trail my lips down to her jaw, then to her neck, softly kissing her weak spot. A small moan slips past her lips and I smirk.

I quickly lower to knees, pushing her nightie up so it's bunched at her hips. I grab the waistband of her panties and pull them down her legs, dropping them on the floor. I lean forward pressing my lips against her thigh, trailing kisses up to her wet cunt. I groan before I bury my face in between her thighs.

I suck her clit into my mouth, groaning at her taste. Her hand grips my hair tightly as I look up at her and see her eyes closed in pleasure. She rocks her hips against my face as I use my tongue to nibble and suck. "Tommy." She moans and I smirk, gently biting her clit making her shake.

"You taste good, my love." I groan as her clit pulses against my tongue. "I'm gonna cum." She moans, her thighs starting to shake. I bury my face deeper, if that's even possible, savouring the taste of her as her cum starts to leak out. "Oh fuck." She moans as she cums, her hands gripping my hair tightly. I lick her clean, groaning at the sweet taste of her cum before I stand back up between her legs.

I quickly undo my trousers and push them down. She wraps her legs around me as I push my cock inside of her. Her head throws back with a moan, as she clenches making me hiss. I slowly thrust my hips forward as she grips me tightly. "Tommy." She moans and I bring my lips back to hers, kissing her hastily. "Fuck." I groan, lifting her up, my hands under ass as I walk us to the bed. Our lips still locked together as I drop us onto the sheets.

She wiggles her hips as I grab her hands, linking them with mine before I raise them above her head. I start thrusting my hips again as her legs wrap tightly around my waist. "You feel so fucking good, Ror." I whisper in her ear before I raise my head.

I see nothing but pleasure on her face. Her mouth dropped open in an 'O' shape and her eyes squeezed shut. "H-harder." She moans and I smirk, snapping my hips more forcefully. I feel myself tighten as she starts to clench around me. "You gonna cum for me?" I ask and she nods frantically.

"Good. Cum for me." I order her and she opens her eyes, locking them with mine. "I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum." She whimpers. "Good." I growl as I kiss her again, swallowing her moans as she cums. I feel warm wetness surround me before I follow her and cum.

"Oh shit." She moans, her legs shaking as her orgasm finishes. I drop my head into the crook of her neck, both of us breathing heavily. I slowly release her hands and wrap mine around her waist. Her hands come to back of my head, holding me to her as we lay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.4K 20
(Y/N) ends up in Small Heath, Birmingham after she manages to escape her family. She didn't expect that running away from one gang would send her int...
665K 22.3K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...
52.9K 981 70
A Peaky Blinder adventure full of twists and turns, fights, love and heartbreak... Scarlett 'Letty' Hayes is a woman you don't mess with. And not bec...
268K 8.2K 29
NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON. Small Heath, Birmingham, was an unsafe place to be. Men stumbling drunk out of pubs, whores there waiting for them on the s...