The Queen Of Small Heath

By _FirstEdition_

The Queen of Small Heath Meet Aurora 'Rory' Steele. A girl with a 'take no sh*t' attitude but has a heart of... More

Meeting her.
Falling For Her.
You're Never Leaving Me.
Come Back To Me.
He's Back.
New Barmaid.
The Inspector.
I'm Sorry, Ada's What?
You Are Certainly Something.
Tommys Office.
Billy Kimber.
I'm Sorry, baby.
We've Been Done Over.
Excuse Me?
You're A Liar, Tommy Shelby!
Will You Ever Leave Me, Ro-Ro?
Black Star.
The Garrison Explodes.
Family Meeting.
We're In Sabini's Club?
London Gangster...Or Is He A Baker?
No One Ever Remembers My Birthday.
Mr Steeles Boxing Ring.
Michael Or Henry?
Garrison Reopening.
The Digbeth Kid.
A Thousand Guineas On A Horse?
Auction.
Arthur And Michael Are In Prison!
Derby.
Shelby Wedding.
No Fucking Fighting!
Russian Business.
Peakys Vs. Calvarys
Factory.
Angel Changretta.
Charity Dinner.
I Didn't Ask For Seperate Meetings.
Mrs Changretta.
Meeting In The Woods.
Daddy's Home.
Alfie's In Birmingham.
Aurora Shelby Insitute.
Accusations.
You Crossed A Line!
Father Hughes.
We'll Hang.
I Need My Wife.
A Shelby Christmas.
John!
Peace.
Who's Dead?!
The Coin Toss Is Sacred.
Again?
You're Not Sorry.
You're Alive.
We're Having Another Baby.
The Gypsy Kid Vs. The Cockney Giant.
Tell Him You Don't Mess With The Peaky Blinders.
In Labour.
A Glass Of Water.
Wall Street Stock Exchange.
Michael's Back.
The Man We're About To Meet Is The Devil.
Auroras Birthday.
Old-Fashioned, Backstreet, Razor Gang.
Did Barney Kill Mosley?
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

It's Over, Grace.

5.2K 129 8
By _FirstEdition_

Tommys POV

"It doesn't have to be like this Kimber." I speak, my hands in my waistcoat pocket, staring down the men opposite us across the No Man's Land. "Too late for that. You bit off more than you can chew, you little toe rag. And now we're taking over this shithole." Kimber spits.

"Well...if we have to use guns. Let's use proper guns." I say cocking my head as Danny Whizzbang, Freddie and Scudboat all come out of the warehouse. Freddie has a machine gun, the other two with pistols. "Sergeant Thorne reporting for duty, sir." Freddie says marching to the front on my left.

"You were saying something about being outgunned?" I say and all the blinders raise their guns at Kimber's boys, who react quickly, pointing their guns back at us. We stare each other down before we hear the sound of heels and Ada and Aurora push their way through Kimber's men to the middle. "Move." Ada demands, pushing Karl in his buggy.

"Ror." I say warningly and she glares at me. "Oh shush Tommy. This wasn't my idea. She's a grown fucking woman." She growls. "What are you two doing?" Freddie asks them, as they stand in between the two gangs. "Aurora told me you call this No Man's Land." Ada says as she glances around.

"Rory." John warns, clenching his jaw at her. "Shut up and listen." Ada says. "Ada, have you lost your mind?" Freddie yells at his wife. "I said shut up." Ada repeats, her voice raising. "How lovely to see you again, Aurora." Kimber says to Aurora who glares at him. "You too, wannabe gangster." She replies sarcastically making his jaw clench.

"You sort out your little problem?" He asks and she chuckles. "I never had the clap. And neither did Grace. It was all a lie." She says making his face drop as she smirks. "Now, I suggest you little boys shut up and listen to what Ada has to say, unless you would like me to break your jaws." Aurora threatens.

"Thank you, Aurora. Now most of you were in France. So you all know what happens next. I've got siblings, a son and a husband here, but you've all got someone waiting for you." Ada speaks, turning to look at Freddie. "Now, I'm wearing black in preparation..." she says before Kimber cuts her off. "She's not." He says gesturing to Aurora, who takes the safety of her gun. "I believe she's still talking so be quiet." She warns.

"I want you to look at us!" Ada yells as our eyes dart between our girls and our enemies. A gunshot goes off in the air making us flinch, seeing Aurora holding her gun up. "She said look at us!" She repeats gaining their attention, all Kimber's mens guns aim at her. She looks at them unbothered as she puts her gun away.

"Rory. Ada. Move out of the fucking way." Arthur grunts. "Who'll be wearing black for the rest of you?" Ada asks. "Think about them, I want you to think about them right now." Ada states firmly. "Baby, come here." I say, looking at Aurora.

"We ain't fucking moving. So fight if you want to. But that baby ain't moving nowhere. Neither are we." Ada tells us, making Freddie look between his wife and son, worry portrayed on his face. "She's right you know. Why should all of you men die? It should just be them who caused it." Billy said reaching for his gun and aiming it at Aurora.

Before any of us can move, he shoots her, the bullet landing in her right shoulder. "Rory!" John and Arthur yell as Billy aims again but hits Danny this time. I pull my gun out to shoot Billy and aim at his head, shooting him point blank range. His eyes go still before his limp body drops to the ground.

"Rory, bloody hell, eh." Arthur says to her as I crouch next to her, cradling her body in my lap. "I'm alright, Tom. Help me up." She says and I help her stand up, but she wobbles and Isaiah, a close family friend and Peaky Blinder, moves to her other side helping me hold her up.

"Thanks, Ziah." She says, breathing heavily and he nods. "Rory, you good?" He asks her in concern. "Not my first time being shot." She tells him as he nods in understanding. "He's fucking dead. All of you go home. Go! Leave! Get the hell out of here!" I yell to Kimber's men, keeping my eyes on Aurora.

"Isaiah, take her to the Garrison." I command and he nods at me and I reluctantly let Aurora go. "Scudboat, Lovelock. Get Danny." Arthur says, before me, him and John start to walk to the Garrison.

******

"Where is she, Harry?" I ask. "In the snug, Mr Shelby." He replies. "Curly, go get Polly." Arthur orders and Curly nods, running out of the pub. We walk into the snug, seeing Aurora laying on the table, her shoulder bleeding out. "Baby, you okay?" I ask as I rush over to her.

"Oh, I'm amazing." She says sarcastically as Isaiah helps her take her jacket off. "Fucking hell, Rory." Arthur mumbles as Ada and Polly rushes into the snug. "Alright, top off. Let me see." Polly demands. "I'm wearing a dress, Pol." Aurora deadpans.

"So? Take it off." Polly tells her and Aurora rolls her eyes as she climbs off the table and pulls her dress off with my help. "I see you still didn't get changed." Arthur says as he nods his head at her black silk nightie. "Couldn't be bothered." She says, getting back on the table.

"Straps down. I need to go straight to the wound." Polly says and Aurora lowers her straps, holding the nightie to her chest. "Pol, her chest is about to fall out." I say groaning as Polly rolls her eyes. "Thomas, stop being ridiculous. I need to get to her wound. She isn't naked and besides, you see her naked every night so what's the problem?" She says shrugging.

Ada hands her a pair of tweezers. "Hold her." Polly commands as Arthur moves to one side and John moves to the other, holding down her arms. I move behind her head. "Just get on with it, Polly." Aurora says gritting her teeth as Polly embeds the tweezers into her bullet wound, wiggling them around to try and find the bullet.

"Fuck!" Aurora yells in pain. "You've got this, doll." Arthur says. "Pol, hurry up." I say as Polly finally retrieves the bullet, dropping it into an empty glass. "Isaiah." Polly beckons and he nods, opening a bottle of whiskey with his teeth.

"Deep breath." He tells Aurora, pouring it into her wound as she thrashes against John and Arthur. I snatch the bottle from Isaiah. "Drink." I order, tipping her head back, and bringing the bottle to her lips, letting it stream down her throat. "You did good. It's done, love. It's over." I whisper to her as John and Arthur let go.

"Now that's done. What the fuck were you thinking, Ada?" Polly says. "I had to stop it and Aurora was there as well." Ada argues. "Aurora is a Peaky Blinder and has been doing stupid shit with these lot since she was a kid." Polly argues back. "I told you to stay away." I say to Ada.

"I couldn't let Freddie get hurt." She defends. "And no one got hurt." She adds as we all look at Aurora who's frowning, getting bandaged up by Polly. "Uh, hello? What do you call this then, a fucking day out?" Aurora says sarcastically making us all smirk at her sarcasm. "Sorry, I didn't mean you. I meant all the men." Ada says as Aurora rolls her eyes.

"I heard another gunshot." Aurora says looking between us. "Yeah, uh, Danny." I tell her as she sighs, shaking her head, standing up. I take of my blazer and wrap it around her as her dress is soaked with her blood. "Thanks." She says lowly.

******

We walk out into the main bar area, where Danny's body lay across a table. Blinders on either side making way for us. "Now we can bury him properly. In the grave we dig for him." John says looking at our fellow veteran. "Yeah. It's on high hill. He'd like that." I say, as Isaiah helps Aurora sit down beside the bar.

"To Danny Whizzbang." Arthur toasts, opening a bottle of whiskey. "To Danny." I say raising my glass. "Danny." The others follow me as they raise their glasses too. "May we all die twice." I say downing my glass. "The day's ours. Let's celebrate, eh." Arthur says rubbing his hands together. "Scudboat, Curly. Can you take Danny and let him rest in peace? Not in a noisy pub." I say and they nod, lifting his body and head towards the back door, where the van is parked.

"You okay, baby?" I ask Aurora as I walk up to her, wrapping my arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her hair. "Yeah, like I said. Not my first time being shot." She says and I chuckle lowly. "Yeah, well let it be the last okay? Near gave us all a heart attack." I tell her. "Can't promise that." She says.

"Here you go, bestie." John says handing Aurora a glass of whiskey as he stands next to us. "Thank you." She says, taking the glass as Arthur holds his up. "A toast. To the Peaky fucking Blinders!" He yells as we click our glasses together, smirking. "To the Peaky Blinders!" The rest of the pub yells, clinking their glasses.

******

Auroras POV

"Hello, Grace." I say as she walks out of her bedroom, with a suitcase and I startle her. "Off somewhere nice?" I ask sarcastically. "How'd you get in?" She asks shakily. "You left your front door open. Stupid move for someone who works with an Inspector." I tut.

"What do you want?" She asks. "See, I know the deal you made with Polly but that's not good enough for me. I want you gone, gone." I tell her firmly. "You think I wouldn't find out you have feelings for Tommy? Or that you were telling our enemies our secrets? You're a traitor, Grace and the Peaky Blinder don't like traitors." I tell her and she has the audacity to look guilty.

"You're not leaving this flat alive, Grace." I yell and she looks at me with wide eyes. "I'll go. I promise, I'll go and I won't come back." She says quickly and I shake my head, pulling out my gun. "Nope." Is all I say before shooting her in the head. She goes still before dropping to the floor.

I sigh as two Peaky boys walk through the door and wait for my instructions. "Throw her in the cut. Make sure her body doesn't come back up. And get someone to clean this up." I tell them firmly and they nod, picking up Graces body before teaming her away. "Ding dong, the bitch is gone." I say smiling.

******

Tommys POV

"Mmm." Aurora hums as I run my hands up and down her naked, wet body. It's just us in the house so we hopped into the shower, getting some alone time. "Tommy." She moans as I run my tongue over her neck, being careful of her gunshot wound.

"I like you like this." I tell her lowly as she chuckles. "What, wet and slippery?" She whispers to me, a little smirk on her lips. I tilt my head back with a groan, tightening my hands on her hips. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." I tell her and she chuckles.

I lean in to kiss her as we hear a knock of the bathroom door making us freeze. "Tommy?" Arthur's voice calls out and I clear my throat. "Yeah?" I call back. "Where's Rory?" He asks and she snorts. "Shh." I tell her as I smile.

"She, uh, she went to for a walk." I tell him as her lips come to my neck, kissing it softly. My fingers tighten on her even more as Arthur continues. "Her jacket's here though." He says confused. "Yeah, she um..." Aurora trails her hand down my torso and grips my cock making me groan lowly. I push her back against the wall making her gasp lowly as I hold eye contact with her. "She was hot. Didn't...didn't want to take...it." I tell him.

She grips me tighter making a small moan slip out of my mouth and she smirks. I move my hand up to her wet hair, gripping it tightly in my fist. She moans lowly as I did. "Tom, are you okay?" He asks me as I feel myself tightening. "Yeah, f-fine." I tell him. "Okay. Well, me and John got whiskey." He says as I hear him walking away.

"Finally." I whisper as I push Auroras hand away from me and move my hands to her thighs, lifting her up. Her legs wrap tight around me as I line up with her and push in. She moans lowly as I start thrusting.

"That was dangerous what you just did." I tell her and she bites her lip. "So? It's exciting." She says and I smirk. "Really? Well, let's hope him and John don't hear you moan." I say and she chuckles. "Is that a challenge?" She whispers against my lips, seductively.

"Definitely, baby." I whisper back, slamming my lips onto hers. She kisses me back eagerly as I fuck her harder, her back hitting the cold wall. Her nails dig into the back of my neck as I move my hands to her ass, gripping it tightly.

"Oh fuck." She moans lowly and I chuckle. "You're trying so hard not to moan loudly right now, ain't you?" I ask. "No, it's not that hard actually." She tells me and I growl at her as she smirks. "I think you need to fuck me harder." She whispers.

A smirk tugs at my lips as I thrust harder, her hips slamming against mine. "Oh my..." she moans lowly as I move my lips to her neck, feeling her squeeze around me. "You gonna cum for me, beautiful?" I whisper near her ear.

She nods as she grips my hair, bringing my lips to hers. I feel her legs start to shake as she clenches and cums, letting out a loud moan as I cum with her. She shakes as I slow down when we hear something crash. "What the...? Tommy, is Rory in there with you?!" Arthur and John shout.

We chuckle as Aurora runs her nails across my shoulders. "Yep!" I shout back and I hear him groan in disgust. "Jesus! Tommy, she's fucking hurt. You couldn't have waited?" Arthur asks us I look at Aurora. "No can do, brother!" I tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.2K 19
What would happen if Polly's daughter had survived rather than her son? What would happen if Michael wasn't a Shelby but instead fell for one? - Mich...
75.7K 1.4K 20
(Y/N) ends up in Small Heath, Birmingham after she manages to escape her family. She didn't expect that running away from one gang would send her int...
664K 22.3K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...