The Queen Of Small Heath

By _FirstEdition_

The Queen of Small Heath Meet Aurora 'Rory' Steele. A girl with a 'take no sh*t' attitude but has a heart of... More

Meeting her.
Falling For Her.
You're Never Leaving Me.
Come Back To Me.
New Barmaid.
The Inspector.
I'm Sorry, Ada's What?
You Are Certainly Something.
Tommys Office.
Billy Kimber.
I'm Sorry, baby.
We've Been Done Over.
Excuse Me?
You're A Liar, Tommy Shelby!
Will You Ever Leave Me, Ro-Ro?
Black Star.
It's Over, Grace.
The Garrison Explodes.
Family Meeting.
We're In Sabini's Club?
London Gangster...Or Is He A Baker?
No One Ever Remembers My Birthday.
Mr Steeles Boxing Ring.
Michael Or Henry?
Garrison Reopening.
The Digbeth Kid.
A Thousand Guineas On A Horse?
Auction.
Arthur And Michael Are In Prison!
Derby.
Shelby Wedding.
No Fucking Fighting!
Russian Business.
Peakys Vs. Calvarys
Factory.
Angel Changretta.
Charity Dinner.
I Didn't Ask For Seperate Meetings.
Mrs Changretta.
Meeting In The Woods.
Daddy's Home.
Alfie's In Birmingham.
Aurora Shelby Insitute.
Accusations.
You Crossed A Line!
Father Hughes.
We'll Hang.
I Need My Wife.
A Shelby Christmas.
John!
Peace.
Who's Dead?!
The Coin Toss Is Sacred.
Again?
You're Not Sorry.
You're Alive.
We're Having Another Baby.
The Gypsy Kid Vs. The Cockney Giant.
Tell Him You Don't Mess With The Peaky Blinders.
In Labour.
A Glass Of Water.
Wall Street Stock Exchange.
Michael's Back.
The Man We're About To Meet Is The Devil.
Auroras Birthday.
Old-Fashioned, Backstreet, Razor Gang.
Did Barney Kill Mosley?
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

He's Back.

11K 226 4
By _FirstEdition_

Auroras POV

Four years later.

"Finn, slow down!" I tell him as we walk into the train station. We had gotten a letter saying the boys are coming home today as we've all been anxiously but excitedly waiting. Me, off course, can't wait to see Tommy. Four years without him and it's been long enough. "Ro, they're there!" Finn shouts as he runs to his brothers.

I smile when I see John, Tommy and Arthur. Finn runs into Johns arms as Arthur looks up and sees me. A huge grin spreads across his face as he spreads his arms. "There she is. My Rory." He says as I wrap my arms around him, smiling widely. "I've missed you." He whispers to me as I pull back. "I've missed you too." I tell him as he looks me over, nudging my chin affectionately.

Ada and Polly come over to us, hugging Arthur as I turn to John, who's already looking at me. "There's my bestie." He says as I wrap my arms around him, feeling him holding me tight to him. "Fuck, I've missed you." He groans before we pull back. "I've missed you." I tell him as we grin cheekily at each other.

"John." Polly says, breaking our stare as I turn around and see Tommy, already looking me at with a smile. A wide smile comes onto my face as I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, as his arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me tightly. "Hi, my love." He whispers to me, pecking my neck. "Hi." I whisper back as I pull back to face him. I take his face in my hands and kiss him deeply, feeling his hands tighten on me.

"You came back." I whisper as I look at him. "I promised you I would, didn't I?" He asks and I nod. "You did." I say. "You never left me." He says. "I promised you, and I keep my promises, Tommy Shelby." I say and he grins. "I love you." He says. "Oh, I've waiting to hear you say that. I love you." I tell him. "I'll say it whenever you want." He says, lowering me back to the floor. "How about forever?" I ask and he nods. "Forever sounds good." He says pecking my lips again.

"Hello, Tommy." Ada says, interrupting our moment as usual and I step away. Arthur wraps his arm around my shoulder. "How the hell are you so beautiful? Boys, hasn't she gotten even more beautiful?" He says to Tommy and John, who nod agreeing with him. "I didn't think she could get any more beautiful." Tommy says, winking at me as I smirk.

"Oh, you boys always know how to flatter me." I say making Arthur chuckle. "Well, it's the truth, doll." He says. "She is beautiful but you should see her in the ring. She's definitely a Peaky Blinder. She puts you boys to shame." Polly says, smirking as the boys look at me shocked. "You've been fighting without us?" They all ask me. "She's really good! Always takes them down like pow! Pow!" Finn says as I chuckle, walking away with the young Shelby boy. "Who let her fight?!" They all ask as I smirk.

Answer...I run the ring now.

******

Tommys POV

I've missed Aurora more than anyone. Not hearing her laughter or hearing her talk to me. I've missed laying in bed with her and waking up with my arms wrapped around her. I missed seeing her beautiful smile or her cheeky grin. I've missed holding her hand and the smell of her perfume. I've missed my girl more than anything.

And boy, have I missed touching her. Spending nights alone in the trenches with nothing but my hand to please me, didn't even come close to feeling Auroras soft skin on mine. The letters the two of us sent each other didn't satisfy me, nor did the memories of us together. I was desperate to touch Aurora, ever since I stepped of the train.

"Arthur was right, you know." I say to Aurora as we sit in the snug room of the Garrison, having our own time. "About what?" She asks lowly as my hand trails up her thigh, hiking her dress up. "About you being more beautiful." I say as her cheeks blush lightly.

My hand reaches her panties and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Lace?" I grin. "You're favourite. Did you miss me?" She asks, tracing my jaw with her finger. "No, I loved spending four years away from the love of my life." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

She punches my arm making me hiss at the hardness of it. "You better have because I missed you." She whispers, pressing her lips against my exposed neck. I roll my head to the side at the action and press my hand, that was wrapped around her shoulder, against the back of her head, holding her place as she leaves her mark on me. "I've missed this." She says.

"Missed what?" I ask her. "Us, touching each other." She says as she pushes my hand against her, allowing me to feel the wet panties as I rub her clit through the fabric. She trails her lips to my jaw before her lips meet mine. I groan as our tongues clash together, her hands holding onto the back of my neck tightly.

We kiss for a few moments before she pulls away, standing up making my hand drop from her as she walks to the door. She locks it before walking back over to me, getting down onto her knees. I raise my eyebrow at her as she undoes my trousers, pulling my cock out before her plump lips wrap around me.

She takes every inch of me like it's the last time she ever will. I moan lowly as my hands come to her hair, pulling on it as I guide her up and down, revelling in the feel of my girls lips on my cock after so long. The feeling was amazing making loud moans fall from my mouth.

Her hands wrap around the bottom of my cock as her lips remained on my tip, sucking softly as she holds eye contact with me. That alone makes my high edge closer, there and then, her seductive stare clouding my brain until I was nothing but a moaning and groaning mess.

"Treat me so good." I manage to say, my words broken up as I buck my hips forward. "So fucking good." I groan as she removes her hand, taking me all the way in her mouth. She places her hands on my thighs, digging her nails in as I tense, my cum leaking out my cock. "Baby, fuck." I moan as I finish cumming, seeing her swallow it. I lean down and grab her waist, lifting her up onto the table. I kneel down, and grab the waistband of her panties and lower them, letting them drop to the floor.

I grab her legs, pulling them over my shoulders as I let out a loud groan at the sight of her wet cunt. I swipe my finger down her slit making a low, breathy moan leave her lips. Four years it's been since I've touched and tasted her and I've missed it. I waste no more time in burying my face between her thighs, my tongue running up and down her slit, not once pressing against her clit as I tease her.

"Tommy." She pleads, lifting her hips slightly. I would have dragged it out but I need her as much as she needs me, so I press my tongue against her clit and start to swirl it around in circles. A loud moan falls from her lips and graces the air around us.

I push my finger inside of her, sliding in and out slowly, just enough to make her get closer to the edge. Her legs start trembling as her breathing gets heavier, my own groans spilling out at the taste of her. "Tommy, I'm gonna cum." She whimpers and I say nothing as I suck her clit harder. Her legs shake as her orgasm washed over her, her cum filling my mouth.

I quickly stood up, grabbing my hard cock and slowly push myself inside of her, breathing heavily as I bury my head in Auroras neck. She moans loudly and wraps her legs around my waist. I begin fucking her hard, making the table the table rock as I kiss her neck, sucking her soft skin.

"Fuck, baby." I moan, moving my lips up to her mouth, feeling her heels dig into me. My thrusts becoming harder and sloppier, so close to the edge just like she is. "Tommy." She lets out between moans, sending me over the edge. I groan loudly into her neck as my cum spills inside of her. Her orgasm coming as mine does as she holds onto me tightly, her legs shaking.

We both take a moment to recover from our first time together again. I kiss her softly, loving the feel of her lips on mine after so long. "I love you, Aurora." I whisper against her lips as she smiles. "I love you, Tommy Shelby." She whispers back, kissing me again. "Oi! Can we have our girl back please? We've missed her as-well." We hear Arthur shout out making us chuckle.

******

Auroras POV

I always knew the Shelby brothers wouldn't be the same when they returned from war. As much as I hate to admit it, but they have. Tommy is more closed off and barely talks, Arthur and John still smile and joke around but I've noticed they're started to drink more.

Right now, we're at the house as Arthur called a family meeting. I sit down next to Tommy, who places his hand on my thigh where my short dress has hiked up, his thumb rubbing back and forth, giving me a smirk as my breath hitches. "I've missed these delicious thighs of yours." He says lowly in my ear, pecking my neck before he sits back.

"Right, I've called this meeting because I've got some very important news. Scudboat and Lovelock got back from Belfast last night." Arthur begins, pointing to the two said men who stood to his left. "They were buying a stallion to cover their mares. They were in a pub in Shank Hill Road yesterday and in that pub, there was this copper handing out these." He continues as he picks up a pile of paper and hands them to Ada.

I furrow my eyebrows as I glance at Polly, both of us sharing the same look of confusion. "If you're over five feet and can fight, come to Birmingham." John reads aloud, handing the sheet over to Polly. "They're recruiting Protestant Irish men to come over here as specials." Arthur explains, his hands crossed over his chest. Ada looks to Arthur in confusion, her eyebrows raised. "To do what?" She asks him.

"To clean up the city, Ada." Tommy begins, his eyes on Arthur. "He's the chief inspector. The last four years he's been clearing the IRA out of Belfast." He finishes as Arthur's eyebrows knot together as he stares at Tommy. "Oh, for fuck sake." I grumble, leaning back in my chair. I look at John as we lock eyes and start to laugh quietly. "How do you know so bloody much?" Arthur asks Tommy and I can see he's feeling embarrassed.

"Because Tommy's God, didn't you know Arthur?" Ada says sarcastically, as I reach across the table for the whiskey bottle. "Cause I asked the coppers on our payroll." Tommy tells him, ignoring Ada's little dig as he keeps his eyes on Arthur. "Why didn't you tell me?" Arthur asks and the room goes silent as the two men stare each other down. "I'm telling you now." Tommy responds making Arthur take a swig of his flask with a huff of annoyance.

"Why are they sending him to Birmingham?" Polly asks softly, looking up towards Tommy. "There's been all these strikes at the BSA and the Austin works lately. Now the papers are talking about sedation and revolution. I reckon it's communists he's after." Tommy replies bluntly as he stands up, putting his hands down on the back of my chair, his fingers brushing my exposed back. "So this copper's gonna leave us alone, right?" I ask him. "There are Irishmen in Green Lanes who left Belfast to get away from him. They say Catholic men who crossed him used to disappear into the night." Tommy answers.

"Yeah, but we ain't IRA. We bloody fought for the King. Anyway, we're Peaky Blinders. We're not afraid of coppers." John exclaims, laughing to himself. "He's right." Arthur mumbles. "If they come for us, we'll cut them a smile each." John announces.

Tommy only nods, his eyes glaring over at Arthur with furrowed eyebrows. "So Arthur, that it?" He asks but Arthur ignores him, glancing towards Polly. "What you think, aunt Pol?" Arthur asks as Polly glances at me, nodding her head. "This family does everything together. You have nothing more to say to this meeting, Thomas?" She presses. Tommy shakes his head. "No." He pauses for a moment. "Nothing that's a woman's business." He adds and I scoff.

"That include me, Tommy?" I ask as his hand comes under my chin, tipping my head back so my eyes meet his. "You're a Peaky Blinder, love. Our business is your business." He says firmly making Polly and Ada scoff as I smirk.

"This whole enterprise was a woman's business while you were away at war. What's changed?" Polly growls, her eyes glaring through his skull. Tommy stares down at her. "We came back." He says as Polly stands up, storming out of the room as she shakes her head.

Ada stood to follow but I have her a stern look. "Leave her be, Ada. She needs time by herself." I tell her as she sighs, knowing I'm right before Tommy walks out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

******

John and Arthur had gone to the Garrison, Polly had gone to church so I chatted with Finn for a little while, the two of us had grown close these last few years before I said goodnight.

I sit in my office, in my silk lace short nightgown, going through some betting shop paperwork when I hear a yell comes from upstairs that only gets louder. I listen as it gets louder and quickly make my way upstairs, careful not to wake Finn. I wait for the noise to reoccur which only takes a moment before another yell is heard and it comes from mine and Tommys room.

I gently make my way into the room and I watch him twist and turn, like he's in pain almost, his arms and legs swinging like a mad man. I have to be careful in waking him up so I swerve his swinging arms and grasp his shoulder, shaking it firmly.

Tommy eyes shoot open, his body flinging up into a sitting position as his hand comes to my throat and swings me on the bed, landing on top of me. "Tommy, it's me!" I yell as his hand loosens and I breath out shakily. "Ror?" He questions as I nod. He sits back as I sit up, grasping his face in my hands. "Tommy, love. It's okay. You're okay." I say softly as he looks at me.

"You're okay." I repeat as he pulls me into his lap, my legs on either side of him as his arms wrap tightly around me. I wrap my arms around him, trailing my nails up and down his bare back. I go to pull back a little bit but his arms old me tighter against him. "Stay. Please." He whispers as he moves us so we're lying down, his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay, Tommy." I whisper as he clings to me, his breath causing goosebumps on my neck everyone he breaths out. "Just a bad dream, that's all." He assures me, his voice tired. "Are you okay?" He asks me, softly pecking my neck. "If you keep doing that I will be." I tell him cheekily making him chuckle.

"I had buyers in London, I asked our men to steal four bikes with petrol engines. I'm guessing they were drunk, they must of taken them from the proofing bay instead of the export bay - they took the wrong crate, Letts." Tommy starts but pauses as he looks up at me, moving to lean up on his elbow, resting his head against his hand. "Inside, we found 25 Lewis machine guns, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, 50 semi-automatic rifles and 200 hundred pistols shells."

"Where are they now?" I ask him as I look up at him, sitting up. He doesn't answer me as he looks at me. "Thomas Shelby, where the fuck are they?" I ask again, more firmly this time. "Your uncle Charlie's yard. They're sitting in the last stable." He tells me. "Oh, Tommy." I murmur, shaking my head. "Is that why the inspector is here?" I ask him.

"Ror, I promise you this is nothing to do with the inspector..." he pauses as he notices my raised eyebrow. "We're Peaky Blinders love, nothing will happen to any of us." He tells me. "Nothing better happen, because I swear to god, I will beat the shit out of all of you." I tell him seriously and he smirks at me.

"I'm being serious, Thomas Shelby. I've only just got you all back." I tell him as he grabs my waist, laying my back down. He grabs my legs wrapping them around his waist, as he buries his head in my neck again. "I promise you with my whole heart, none of us are leaving you again." He promises me.

"You better not." I warn him as he smirks at me. "You've got all of us wrapped around your little finger, like always." He whispers. "Would you have it any other way?" I ask him quietly. "Never." He says making me smirk before I lean up and kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 73 15
"You see, Amelia," Tommy Shelby asserted, his form resting against the desk, a cigarette poised between his index and thumb. "Under this roof, everyt...
48.4K 1.4K 29
An adventurous assassin gets called to Small Heath to kill Thomas Shelby. She soon learns just how much the decision to accept this mission changes...
11.2K 465 44
Autumn just moved to Birmingham with her fiance for a better life. Leaving all the troubles in the past, she decided it's the best way to start over...
665K 22.3K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...