the mechanic book 2 life afte...

De WolfSama8

izuku Midoriya, a name most of Japan has come to hate, a former prisoner now just a simple mechanic trying to... Mai multe

prologue
chapter 1 the days of an old family
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 + 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 19

338 9 0
De WolfSama8

Later, with Eri

Kyoka stopped her bike at the front of the school as Eri got up, feeling stressed.

Kyoka: Hey, what's up with you?

Eri, I kind of... might have said the truth that Izuku is my dad, and I have a bad feeling about today.

Kyoka: Whoever bothers you, tell me about it, and I'll take care of it.

*Eri giggled, feeling a bit better. She waved her aunty off and took a deep breath, looking at the school before walking inside. As she walked through the halls of the school, she could feel the eyes on her. She could hear the whispers they were saying about her, but Eri kept her head high. She made it to her class the moment she opened the door. All conversation stopped. All eyes were on her. As she walked to her seat, the only sound that could be heard were her footsteps.

Eri ignored it and sat down already. 2 students walked up to her Eri glanced with bored eyes, but really she was nervous.

Mahiru: Well, if it isn't the son of that fucking villain,

Instantly, Eri went from nervous to furious as she slammed her hands on the table, getting up in Mahiru's face.

Eri: Say that again, you fucking bastard.

Sakurai: He won't, but I will, and if anyone's a bastard, it's got to be you. I mean you slut of a mother left a great man like shot Todoroki for a goddamn traitor that got lucky.

Eri saw red, but someone held her back. She glared at whoever dared stop her.

Marquis: Settle down; don't give them the time of day, and you two, a bit of calling the kettle black, don't you think? Since you're acting worse than a villain, you're acting like a couple of no-good fake heroes.

Sakurai: Oh, don't tell me you're defending her? His father is nothing but a two-bit crook!

Satsuki:more like a fucking homewrecker; he destroyed my family.

*Eri looked at Satsuki, completely heartbroken and betrayed by her first friend, choosing her hatred over her. *Eri's eyes quickly went back to a serious expression, and she looked at the two who started this.*

Eri:he.was.framed. The courts proved it; your oh so precious Todoroki's sister even proved it. Is that not prove enough for you people?!

Mahiru: Oh, please, that bitch only wanted the family money since she was next in line. She betrayed her family for Deku the traitor, and this is no good bitch.

*A table was flipped over as Minoka walked up to Mahiru, looking furious and getting up to the man's face.*

Minoka: Call her a bitch again. Come on, I dare you call her a bitch again because me and my friend behind you would just love that, isn't that right, nusutto?

Mahiru could feel the tip of the bone from Nusutto as she got closer to his ear and whispered in a happy tone, almost excited.

Nusutto: Oh, I absolutely love it.

*The class glared at each other as they took sides with those who believed in izuku and those who believed in shoto. Both factions glared at one another, almost waiting for one to make a move. Their war stare down was interrupted by the door opening and the teacher coming inside. He looked at what was happening, frowning.

Ryoken walked to his desk and kicked under it, waking up Aizawa and groaning in pain.

Ryoken: God, I am so kissing my wife for suggesting the metal tip boots today. Now wake your neglectful ass up!

*Groaning, Aizawa got up and saw what was going on.*

Aizawa: I swear this better not be because of the problem child, Jr.

Ryoken: and I swear I'm this close to calling the secretary of education again so they revoke your teaching license this time permanently now, ALL OF YOU!!

The students flinched and looked at their teacher and teacher's assistant; they did not look pleased at all.

Ryoken: Can someone explain to me what in the mother of magneto is going on here?

Eri: I can, professor.

*The second Eri heard Satsuki scoffed, unlike Aizawa Ryoken, who took action.*

Ryoken: Satsuki Asui detention 1 day

Satsuki: But sir...!

Ryoken: Now 3 days, 1 for talking back and 2 for addressing me as sir. I am not sir. Do you all know that I am Professor Ryoken Kurogane? Now Eri ya. Well, the cat's out of the bag. Eri Midoriya yaoyorozu cares to tell me. What's all this been about?

Eri raised her head high, proud of her last name, Midoriya, as she began talking about what happened.

Meanwhile, with Momo

*Momo sighed, feeling absolutely exhausted from dealing with hero paperwork, investors, and crazy Todomomo lovers that want her to support their cause of releasing Todoroki from prison, but sadly, the day was not done.*

Setsuna: Boss, your father is here to see you.

Momo sighed, contemplating whether to tell them she's busy or just deal with it now that the problem had solved itself as Aoi walked in.

Aoi: momo How are you liking sitting in my chair?

Momo: Well, seeing as nothing in this office is your since I burned it and bought new furniture, I say Great, how are things between you and Mother?" heard you and her have one hell of a fight over something about a strip club.

Aoi:a.... Misunderstanding nothing more, which I hope is the same thing with you and Iida since I've heard troubling news that you rejected him. I know that can't be true since you wouldn't be that stupid now, would you?

*Aoi sat down, smiling with one hand in his pocket. Momo knew that he had that damn bell inside the pocket, but she stood firm. *For now*

Momo: Yes, I did, i saw no reason to have an arrangement with him, especially since the last two left the Yaoyorozu business in the state that is in both states. Thank you. I might add that if this company is to move forward, I need to fix it myself, and that will take time and hardships. Not a quick fix solution like arranged marriage that you've proposed honestly is like that's your only solution...

*Momo froze as the sound of the bell was heard as Aoi smile turned into a frown.*

Aoi: That's better, as you know, a woman should be seen, not heard now. Let's talk about what's really important to the company.

Meanwhile, a bit of fluff

Tsuyu: Are you sure, Kero?

Izuku: Yeah, I'm going back to work tomorrow. I might as well go on a date today.

Tsuyu: Oh, how romantic! Take me, you wolf beast. Kero

*Izuku chuckled while Tsuyu got her signature amused smile on her face.*

*Izuku walked up to her and hugged her, lifting her up instantly. Her face changed to one of worry as he rolled his eyes, knowing what she was going to say.*

Tsuyu/izuku: Be careful with your arms. Kero

*Tsuyu huffed, annoyed, and pinched his cheek.*

Tsuyu: Well, excuse me for caring, but seriously, don't overexert yourself, Kero.

Izuku: Ah, a bit of extra pain is worth it. Seeing you smile like that beside... having you like this... me holding you like this makes me feel... I don't know, like normal, i guess.

Tsuyu:Kero?

Izuku: You know what I mean? Tsu, every day I have to be careful not to injure myself or push myself. I need to be careful not to fuck up my arms even more than they already are, but doing this makes me feel a bit like the old me. Seeing your beautiful smile makes me feel like the old me.

*Tsuyu smile changed to a softer one as she closed the distance and kissed Izuku, who kissed back. The kiss was a loving one but a short one as she let go and rubbed her thumb in his cheek.*

Tsuyu: It doesn't matter if I'm old or new; you're still Izuku, the same boy who saved me and everyone else so many times, the same boy who gave everything he had to the world.

*Tsuyu grabbed his hand, gently holding it with her own, intertwining their fingers together.*

Tsuyu, the same man that fought through hell and back to be free, and the same man that has always been there for me, I love you, Izuku, and with that comes the need to worry, so please let me worry about you, Kero.

Zuku gave Tsuyu a watery smile as their foreheads connected.

Tsuyu: Instead of going out, let's have a stay-in date since I can't think of anything better than cuddling with you on that hideous lazy boy you bought without my permission and watching that show you've been whining about watching with you.

*Izuku chuckled. Little did Tsuyu know that was an evil chuckle.*

Izuku, you got it. Tsu, let's go and watch Clannad.

Days later

*After Momo's little... episode, we see her with a bento box driving to Izuku's workshop feeling refreshed and better about herself since beating the life out of Denki really did make her feel better.*

Momo: Okay, the first time didn't count because of Izuku's land owner, but today it will work! I have enough food for us to share and have an actual conversation. I'll get to know him again and maybe get to know some new things he now likes.

*Momo kept muttering to herself just like Izuku,inko, and, to a lesser extent, Eri and Tsuyu. Momo was also infected with the sickness of muttering. Momo parked the lender car and got off, taking a deep breath.

Momo: Ok, I can do this. I can do this. Who can do this? Me, because I can do this!

*Momo slapped herself a bit, jumped up and down, and even did some warm-ups before walking inside. She was horrified as she saw Izuku and Tsuyu looking at the monitor that had a perfect view of where Momo parked, so they saw her little pep talk.*

Izuku: You know, if you wanted to look like someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea, you could at least dress like him.

Tsuyu, I don't get that reference. Kero

Izuku:the SpongeBob SquarePants pilot where Patrick pumped SpongeBob to get the job and...

Tsuyu;oooooh Kero....

*Tsuyu looked at Momo with an amused smile, making Momo blush harder before good coughing, trying to regain some semblance of her dignity.*

Momo:midoriya, Asui It's nice to see you both. Asui, I must say I'm surprised to see you here.

Tsuyu: Well, when I'm back in Japan, I always work as Izuku's little assistant, and if I see you smile, I will slap you with my tongue.

Izuku:......worth it

*Izuku smiled brightly, and true to her word, Tsuyu slapped him, making him fall off his chair, laughing. Momo gave an awkward chuckle.

Momo: You two sure are an interesting pair.

Tsuyu: He does dumb stuff, and I keep his feet on the ground, although sometimes I fail like him buying mutt.

Momo:who's mutt

*Both heard a whooshing sound, and Tsuyu rolled her eyes. They looked at Izuku kissing and rubbing his precious mutt.*

Izuku: My baby, that's who mutted. Oh, how I love you.

Tsuyu, and what about me? Kero

Izuku: I can love two things, both important in my life.

Tsuyu: So if we were in danger and you could only save one...

Izuku:Tsu I'm not playing this game again.

*Tsuyu chuckled softly as she glanced at Momo.*

Tsuyu, so bi... I mean, Yaoyorozu, what brings you by? Kero

Momo: Oh, well, I made food in this bento box, and, um, how do I say this? I would like to share it with both of you as a way to maybe make peace and start on a clean plate, so you say,

Tsuyu: I'm afraid we can't do that, Kero.

Momo looked heartbroken but kept on a forced smile.

Momo: Oh, come on, what's a nice meal between friends?

Tsuyu: one, you can't cook; two, we are not friends; and three, you seem to have forgotten something. kero

*Tsuyu points, and Momo looks at where she was pointing. She blushes, embarrassed that she let the food in the car.*

Momo: Oh, it's in the car; I'll go get it!

Momo left in a hurry once Izuku and Tsuyu were alone. They both sighed.

Tsuyu: Are we really doing this, Kero?

Izuku: Would you rather deal with your family?

Tsuyu: "Well, Iam quite hungry, so I guess I can eat. Kero

Izuku: pff, you're so full of bullshit, you know that love?

Tsuyu: So, Izuku, if you had to choose between me and Mutt...

Izuku: Oh, would you look at that momo coming? I guess I won't be able to answer!

*Izuku walked fast to "help" Momo while Tsuyu kept an amused smile on her face as she walked to them.*

Bit later

*Both Izuku and Tsuyu looked nervous at the box of bento; they can still remember back at UA how Momo just destroyed the class kitchen trying to make something for Izuku, so Izuku was extra nervous as they opened the box.*

Izuku: "It looks edible, and no purple smoke is coming out of it.

*Tsuyu got closer to the questionable food and took a smell.*

Tsuyu: It actually smells good, Kero.

Momo scoffed, crossing her arms and pouting.

Momo, I'll let you know I'm 10 times better than I used to be.

Tsuyu: 0 x 10 is still zero, momo. Kero

Izuku:pff...

Momo huffed and took a bite of her own bento to show them it was fine.

Izuku/tsuyu:......

*Izuku sighed and was the second to have a bite. It took a total of 15 seconds before he nodded for Tsuyu to eat, and so she did all 3 of them have a quiet lunch together for Momo. It made her happy that her hard work paid off. Momo coughed to get their attention.

Momo: So, tsuyu, how have you been since last I saw you?

Tsuyu: pissed at Izuku Kero

Momo:oh? What ever did he do? By the look on his face as he struggles not to laugh, I'm guessing something stupid.

Tsuyu: You know that show, Clannad?

Momo dropped her chopsticks and looked at Izuku with an unamused smile. No, that was wrong; she was actually frowning at him.

Momo: You didn't. What am I saying? Of course you did. He made the same joke to me. I couldn't get out of bed for days. I was crying so much.

Tsuyu: Izuku knows the feeling.

Momo;oh? What do you mean?

Tsuyu:.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.8K 227 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was an amazing student until one day he was called up to the offices and false accused of being the traitor. He lost e...
The Shadow De

Fanfiction

15.3K 244 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...
590K 16.3K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
82.5K 2.3K 27
Izuku, a sweet little boy who wishes to be a hero and... Blah blah blah. You already know all of that, why should I repeat myself? Izuku's mom passed...