opposites attract

By urthangel

i am so out of my comfort zone right now. the loud music, thousands of people talking at the same time, low l... More

main characters
the newbies
the staring was mutual
i think you're beautiful
speak!
look at me
sexual attraction
rock n roll
famous
who are you?
lovebirds
angel
childhood
fight or flight
pretty

hot and so sexy

74 1 0
By urthangel

"glad you could join us." i tell delilah and samara as they walk into the kitcken. "good morning." d picks midnight up and sits at the table with elijah. "i made pancakes." i sing adding two to the stack of pancakes i had already made. i place the plate on the middle of the table so my friends could dig in.

samara held my forearm and gave me the most sincere and thankful look. "you're an angel."

i laugh and walk back to the kitchen to grab syrup and butter. "seriously, you guys are too good to me. i've never had someone cook for me the way you and delilah have." her tone was playful with a hint of seriousness.

"it's our love language. mostly delilahs." i place the syrup and butter on the table and sit down next to eli. he kisses me on the cheek and thanked me. everyone else thanked me as well and we all started to eat.

"what are you guys up to today?" d asks with her hand over her mouth. "eli's taking me on a date." i take a bite. d's interest peaks and she looks at elijah and i. "where are you guys going?"

i shrug, grin and leave it up to him to answer.

"i have a few places in mind." he smiles at me. "oo, an adventure." samara teases.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

"a few places huh?" i put tape on the back of the polaroid pictures d and i took and stuck them on my wall. "yes, the date starts as soon as we get ready."

"i'll get ready now then." i turn around and see him walking up to me. "how did you feel about last night?" he asked. i knew exactly what he was talking about.

"i wasn't expecting that to happen but i liked it. it was hot." i blush thinking about the way that it felt. "good," he smiled and held the side of my face. i leaned into his palm on instinct. "i'm glad you enjoyed it. i did too. i'm going to get ready, i'll meet you back here when i'm done."

"okay." i admire him once again. whenever i'm around him i'm completely in awe of him. he's so pretty and soft and kind. i just want to be around him all the time.

we've been hanging out everyday since we met so i guess the feeling is mutual.

he kisses my nose then my lips. "see you in a little bit." he begins to walk away. "see ya." i watch him.

"oh! what do i wear?" i ask. "wear something comfortable and fun."

he leaves my room leaving me and my cat. comfortable and fun? i walk to my closet and open the doors to see all of my clothes. my style was so polished. i owned lots of tights, vests, sweater vests, mini skirts and cardigans. not to mention my shoes mainly consisted of loafers, mary janes and ballet flats.

comfortable and fun? i think again to myself. my eyes turn straight to my pair of dark denim overalls i thrifted months ago. overalls are fun, plus i never gotten a chance to wear them. i pull out the overalls and hold them against my body. "these could work." i talk to myself.

now i just needed a shirt and some shoes. my room door opens and delilah comes in with sam. "now that the boy's out we can finally have girl talk." d claps excitedly. "cool you guys can help me figure out what to wear." i throw my overalls on my bed next to d.

"so?" sam raises her hands. "so?" i copy her.

"how's it going with you and eli?" she's urgent and excited just like my best friend.

"things are good," they wait for me to elaborate. "we're still getting to know each other but he's really cool. i like him." i blush stating the obvious. their thrilled demeanor makes me turn the other way. i feel all bashful now.

i grab my only pair of white sneakers and put them on the floor by my overalls. "more ameena please i'm dying here." samara holds her hands together pleading for more information.

"we've been hanging out everyday so things have been progressing pretty quickly." i look for a top. "sexually?" samara asks. i give them both a squinted look and close one of my closet doors. "maybe if you both didn't interrupt last night." i tease.

they gasp and apologize both talking over each other. i laugh and go to my drawer to continue looking for a top. i grab my white crew neck tank top and throw it on top of my bed. "it's okay i'm just teasing." i smile at the both of them.

i cross my arms thinking about my next step in getting ready. "well ameena i can tell that my friend really likes you. i've known him for two, almost three years now and his entire being lights up when he's around you. i haven't seen him smile this much in a long time."

i stand there listening to sam biting my cheek to keep me from blushing anymore than i already am.

"elijah has pure intentions with everything that he does. he values honesty, trust and vulnerability so you don't have to worry about him. he's a sweetheart." sam lends me a supportive smile. his friends speaking highly of him, another green flag.

"i can tell. he's very reassuring." i look down playing with my fingers. "you also don't have to worry about vanessa. i'm sorry that happened yesterday, we really didn't know she was going to be there." she mentions what happened at the show.

hmm, vanessa the stunning ex-girlfriend.

"it's okay i believe you guys." i wanted more information about her but maybe i should ask elijah. but at the same time his thoughts could be biased.

"i need to hurry and get ready but tell me about her." i walk around my room and bathroom grabbing everything i needed for my shower. "vanessa's cool. not your typical ex-girlfriend. they had a mutual breakup so there was no hard feelings. they're childhood friends, there was a lot of chemistry but i think they realized they were better off as friends. she's very mature and honest, i promise she would've never kissed eli if she knew you guys were dating."

there goes that word again... dating. my brain has an aha moment. technically we are dating now right? now that we're going on a date. oh shit.

"interesting. that makes me feel a bit better about her." i sigh. i didn't perceive vanessa as a threat but more of an interesting person in elijahs life that i wanted to know more about.

"she's gayer than she is straight if that helps." sam laughs getting up. "awe so is delilah." i joke. samara laughs and delilah shushes me. "bye, have fun on your date. i want to hear all about it later." she hugs me and i hug her back then say my goodbyes.

i'm alone again.

here we go.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

i left my hair down, long and straight. i threw my brush inside of my backpack and sprayed my favorite strawberry scented perfume on.

i took a moment to look in the mirror. i look pretty and nervous. i mess with my necklace and my bracelet then take a deep breath. as i exhaled i left my bathroom and walked to midnight's catpost and blew her a kiss. i heard the three of my friends talking in the living room.

okay i can do this. there's no need to get overwhelmed and anxious. it's just elijah. we've been hanging out so there was nothing to be worried about. we're still just hanging out except this was a...date...

i put my backpack on, grabbed my sweater and left my room. all eyes were on me when i walked into the living room. "you look gorgeous. very comfortable and fun." eli held out his hand. i walked over to hold it and we said bye to sam and delilah then left.

now that i was finally outside i could feel the warmth of the sun along with the cool breeze. we walked down the porch stairs and out of the gate. i checked him out as we walked towards the parking lot in front of his house. he looked so good.

"wait, let me see you." i let go of his hand and took a step back to look at him. he posed as i looked him up and down. "wow. you're hot and so sexy." i playfully pronounce sexy knowing he liked that word.

he had on a white graphic tee with black baggy jeans and white sneakers too. his mullet was perfect and he had on eyeliner that darkened his eyes and i loved it. he really is sexy and he knows it.

"thank you beautiful." we kiss and walk to his car. i get inside after he unlocks it and instantly smell cherries. "what are we doing first?" i ask needing some type of idea of what we're going to do.

he starts the car and don't fear the reaper by blue öyster cult comes on. i love this song. "you'll find out, you're not impatient ameena, are you?" he smirks. not impatient, just anxious.

i roll the window down and decide to just sit back and wait.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

"okay close your eyes. we're getting closer." elijah orders. "really?" i raise a brow. "yes really, it's a surprise." he's adamant. "okay fine." i bring both of my hands over my eyes. what could he possibly be up to? when he said a date i assumed we'd be going out to eat.

my eyes were closed for a few minutes but it felt like forever. i felt the car come to a halt and the music stopped. "stay there and keep your eyes closed." i hear him say before hearing the car door close. "okay." i sing.

he opens the door for me and grabs my hands then helps me out of the car. "grab my backpack please." i hold out my hand waiting to feel my backpack. "this better be good eli." i shake my head putting my backpack on once it's in my hand.

"i think you'll love it, in fact i'm confident that you'll love it." i feel his hand. we start walking and i try not to trip over my own feet. i hear the sound of a door open and he tells me to walk straight. i listen and walk a few steps forward. i recognize the temperature change. it was really cold, so cold i shivered.

there was only one place that popped into my mind. "elijah." i warn him. "open your eyes."

he didn't have to tell me twice. my mouth dropped open. "you didn't!" i grab his arm and shake it getting excited. "i did."

he took me to an ice skating rink.

"you didn't!" i repeat myself and get so excited i'm suddenly energetic. i hold his face and kiss his cheek then drag him over to the skate rentals area. "hi can i get two pairs of skates please? a seven and a half in women and..." i look down at elijahs feet trying to guess his shoe size. "a nine in mens." he finishes for me.

the guy leaves to get our skates, i turn to eli and grab his hand. "are you excited?" i ask nearly bouncing with excitement. "i've never ice skated before so yes?" the guy gives us our skates and we start walking to the entrance. "what? you've never skated before? what about roller skating?" i ask.

"when i was younger yes. ice skating? nope. hi two general admission tickets please." elijah pulls out his wallet from his back pocket. "go find us a seat? i'll meet you there." he holds out my sweater.

"okay, thank you." i grab it, kiss him on the cheek again and go inside of the rink. the air gets colder the closer i am to the ice.

i look around seeing very little people here. maybe they just opened. i find a small table to put my backpack on. i'm quick to put my sweater on and start taking my shoes off. eli joins me, putting his hoodie on.

once my skates are on, i carefully walk in front of elijah watching him struggle to tie the skates. "here," i bend down to help. "they need to be a little tight so you have more control over skating."

i look up at him when i'm done and he immediately grins. "how do they feel?" i ask standing back up. "weird and awkward."

he tries to stand up but wobbles quickly grabbing onto my arms. "whoa." he almost knocks me off my balance. "sorry." he apologizes still trying to stand straight. "don't worry, i'm no pro but i can skate. i'll help you." i hold both of his forearms then start to walk backwards. i carefully guide him towards the ice.

"getting comfortable in them?" i ask with a smile. "kind of." i slowly let go of his arms and have him walk on his own. i attentively watch him take one step at a time, wobbling less and less with each step.

"you got it!" i cheer him on. he makes it to me at the entrance and i look at the four people skating on the huge rink. "i did it." he cheers himself on. "now do that but on ice." i point towards the people.

his cheerful face dropped and he looked scared. "no way you go first." he gestured down at the ice. "okay!" i take one step on top of the ice then another. i wobbled a little bit but as soon as i found my balance i took off.

i did a lap around the rink and made my way back to him. "see, super easy." i laugh seeing his facial expression. "how?" he shook his head in disbelief. "come here." i hold my hand out.

he clung onto the walls of the rink as he put one foot on the ice. he slipped immediately and held onto the wall even tighter. i laugh finding him very amusing. "you can't be scared of the ice. it's supposed to be your friend not your enemy. if you're scared of the ice you're going to fall. stand your ground." i stomp with my right foot giving him an example.

i skate closer to him and hold his arm tight when he stepped on the ice with both feet. he stood still holding the wall while i held onto him.

"i have faith in you, ready to learn how to ice skate?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 213 38
A whirlwind romance that all starts with a joint in a hotel room... Excerpt "Are you going to say anything?" He asks softly interrupting my thoughts...
9.9K 316 25
Sydney didn't have much, but that was fine with her. She didn't need much. Growing up on the Washington coast in a lonely beach town, working quietly...
599 178 68
'I love you,' Asher told me while the police man handcuffed him. The night glimmered in his green eyes. His dark hair was tousled, strands like condu...
5.1K 121 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...