It Will Always be You

By imveryyygay

On October 1st, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. Reginald Hargreeves got 8 of the children. Five a... More

Intro (S1)
(S1) One
(S1) Two
(S1) Three
(S1) Four
(S1) Five
(S1) Six
(S1) Seven
(S1) Eight
(S1) Nine
(S1) Ten
(S1) Eleven
(S1) Twelve
(S1) Thirteen
(S1) Fourteen
(S1) Fifteen
(S1) Sixteen
(S1) Seventeen
(S1) Eighteen
(S1) Nineteen
(S1) Twenty
(S1) Twenty One
(S1) Twenty Two
(S1) Twenty Three
(S1) Twenty Four
(S1) Twenty Five
(S1) Twenty Six
(S1) TWENTY SEVEN
Intro (S2)
(S2) One
(S2) Two
(S2) Three
(S2) Four
(S2) Five
(S2) Six
(S2) Seven
(S2) Eight
(S2) Nine
(S2) Ten
(S2) Eleven
(S2) Twelve
tiny update!!
(S2) Thirteen
(S2) Fifteen

(S2) Fourteen

137 3 10
By imveryyygay

Y/n

After us just talking about the nuclear explosion, Diego wanting to save JFK, Luther being a dick, and everything else, I was just in his lap with my head on his shoulder.

"I slept with your blazer every night." I said quietly.

"You have one of my blazers?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "The one that you gave me."

We were quiet for a little longer. I was blaming myself. I always have since we've gotten here. Luther always said it was my fault. So, I just believed it.

"I'm sorry." I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"For what, darling?"

"Getting us stuck here." I raised my head off of his shoulder. "I'm the one that said we should jump. You were only doing what I said."

"I need you to stop talking." Five said, his tone soft but stern. "This isn't your fault. You didn't know we'd end up in 1963. You were only trying to help."

"But we have another apocalypse following us. We have no clue where Klaus, Allison, and Vanya are. And we have no clue how to stop the apocalypse." I continued to rant.

"Baby." Five stopped me from talking. "Stop. I'll say it again, it's not your fault. I don't know how to control my powers when it comes to time travel, that's on me."

"But you-"

"Hey." He said. "Stop." He said, and I was too tired to argue so I only sighed and put my head back on his shoulder. "Good girl." He said quietly.

I think my stomach flipped, twisted, had a million butterflies in it, untwisted, flipped again, and then twisted again. I haven't heard his voice in so long. I haven't felt his touch for so long. I haven't kissed him, touched him, or talked to him for so long.

My door opened and Diego walked in. "Hey, Elliott keeps talking about some Frankle Footage or something? Wanna come see what that's about?"

"Yeah, give us a sec." Five said.

Diego nodded, walking out and shutting the door. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I don't have the energy for this.

Five sighed. "You can go to sleep if you want. I know you didn't sleep a lot last night, you're not good at fake sleeping."

I looked up at him. "Am I really that bad?"

He chuckled. "Yeah."

"I'm not going to sleep. You're crazy if you think I'm letting you handle this by yourself." I saw he was going to protest, so I continued. "Don't even try to talk me out of it because it won't work."

He only sighed. "Okay."

We got out of my bed, walking out of my room.

"Took you two long enough." Diego said.

I ignored him and looked over at Elliott who was tied up to a chair. "Why the hell is he tied up?"

"He pointed a gun at us earlier, dumbass." Diego said. "You were there."

"Watch your tone." Five said, looking at Diego.

"Took some of your nail polish," I heard Crazy Lady's voice ring. "Hope you don't mind."

I turned to her. "Who even are you again?"

"Lila."

I tried to read her mind. Nothing. Blank. Like she didn't have a mind. What the fuck? I thought.

I tried to ignore it and turned back to the boys.

"Is the Frankle Footage done developing?" Five asked, and Elliott only nodded since he couldn't speak.

"Is it in the film room?" I asked and he nodded again.

Me and Five walked into the film room and as I went to get the footage, he looked around at all the films Elliott had developed. I grabbed the film reel that said "Frankle Footage" and grabbed Fives hand, walking back out.

"I'll get the projector." I said, handing him the footage as I began to walk back upstairs.

After I get the projector, the film screen is rolled down. Diego dimmed the lights as I set the projector up. "Thanks for making yourself useful, Diegs." I said, not looking up at him.

"What are you guys even doing?" He asked.

"You'd know if you paid attention." I said, ignoring his question as Five put in the footage.

"Is it on?" An elderly woman's voice sounded.

"I don't know." I heard an old man's voice next.

I looked up and saw an elderly woman on the projector. I stood next to Five, watching.

"What do you mean? There's an on button. Just... There's something over... That jigga-ma-thing, whatever." The old lady says as she was messing with the camera.

"I hit the jigga-ma-thing." A man's voice said from behind the camera.

"Okay, well.. just give it to me. I know how to do this."

"Alright. Here, hurry up."

"They're so cute." I heard Lila say from behind me. "I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other."

"Reminds me of Five and Y/n." Diego says. "Why are we even watching this?"

"Shush." Me and Five said at the same time.

Me and Five are both intensely focused on the video, as we'll most likely need it if it was Hazel that gave it to him.

"I... I'm Dan Frankle." The man said. "And..."

"I'm Edna Frankle." The old lady says, now behind the camera.

"Edna Frankle. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. The date is November 22, 1963."

I see Diego slowly sit up and I glance over at him before looking back at the projector.

"Well, that's six days from now." Lila says.

"No shit." I mutter, but I'm pretty sure she heard me. I don't really care though. I'm a 58 year old in a 13 year old body that traveled to 1963 that has assassin training and powers. What can she do?

"Holy shit." Diego said. "This is it. The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot. How do you have this?" He asked.

"Hazel died to get me this footage." Five said. "It must be the key to stopping doomsday."

"Hazel?" Diego asked.

"Long story."

"What's doomsday?" Lila asked.

"Longer story."

"What exactly did he say to you?" I asked Five.

"Well, he was killed before he could explain." Five replied. "But whatever he wanted us to see, it's on this film."

"This is very exciting." The man says.

It was only a few more seconds before we heard a gun shot in the background. I tensed slightly as the camera fell over and the couple ran. I could see Diego sit up more out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh, my God!" The guy yells.

"Oswald." Diego whispered.

"The president!" Someone else on the film shouted.

I tensed more as I saw a familiar figure.

"Five." I said. "Rewind a bit."

He did as I said and he tensed too. "Oh, no." He muttered. He rewinded it a bit more and paused it. "This can't be." Five muttered again.

"Holy fuck." I whispered.

"Okay, you gonna fill me in now?" Lila cut in. "What the hell is this shit we're watching?"

"Shut up." I snapped at Lila.

I didn't mean to snap, but in my defense, I'm nervous as hell and confused.

"No, that's impossible." Diego said.

"Clearly, it's not." Five said.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I ask.

"What.. what is it?" Elliott asked through the cloth that covered his mouth.

"Dad." Me, Five, and Diego say in unison, all of us equally shocked.

----

Here's a long chapter since I've been gone for so long pookies

- Em 🚬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 6 10
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women h...
1.5M 49.1K 55
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 | ❝i was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?❞ -in which number eight, a telekinetic badass do...
585K 10.6K 30
"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why don't you try and get a husband of your...
43.6K 1.2K 34
Her life was fated to be disastrous the day she was unexpectedly born. ☂ [all seasons in one book] On the twelfth hour, October 1st, 1989, forty-four...