UNDER THE MISTLETOE | KTH √ |

By duvetbangtannies

[ status : completed ] " Love is overrated, just like winter romance. " " Winter is when magic happens. It's... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR.
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
EPILOGUE

ELEVEN.

35 3 1
By duvetbangtannies

Jealousy and insecurity in love are the shadows cast by the fear of losing what your heart has grown to cherish, a silent storm within that whispers doubts in the face of affection's uncertainty.

Taehyung's anger surged within him, a tumultuous mix of emotions he struggled to comprehend. The revelation of Jimin's feelings for you stirred a storm of jealousy, outrage, and annoyance, each emotion vying for dominance.

The realization that Jimin's confession had ignited a flame of jealousy within him left Taehyung grappling with emotions he hadn't acknowledged. The anger, a mere reflection of the turmoil within, manifested as a barrier against the confusing swirl of feelings he had yet to confront. As the winter air carried echoes of their heated exchange, Taehyung's internal struggle remained veiled, a silent storm he wasn't ready to face.

You were caught in a whirlwind of emotions of surprise and uncertainty. Your eyes widened to his confession, reflected a mixture of shock and confusion, with the revelation that Jimin harbored feelings beyond your friendship.

As the weight of the unexpected revelation settled on your shoulders, you found herself at a crossroads, torn between the comfort of your established friendship and the sudden realization that Jimin's feelings added a layer of complexity you hadn't anticipated.

You pushed these thoughts for the time being and looking between them , you stepped forward, your voice calm but concerned.

"Guys, this isn't the place for this. Let's talk about it calmly somewhere else." You address Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin, realizing the tension he summoned, took a step back, but his gaze remained fixed on Taehyung.

"This isn't over, Taehyung. Stay away from Faye if you know what's good for you." His tone was defiant as he left the scene.

" How dare he. " Taehyung's nerves popped up in anger as he whispered in a low tone full of rage.

The emotional turmoil hung heavy in the air as the winter festivities, once filled with joy, now carried an undercurrent of tension and unspoken conflicts between you, Taehyung and Jimin.

_______________________

In a quiet corner away from the festivities, you and Jimin found yourselves in a conversation that would shape the course of your friendship.

"Jimin, I didn't see this coming. We've always been friends, and I value that. But I need to understand where we stand now." You spoke cautiously.

"I didn't mean to complicate things, Faye. I've just been holding these feelings for so long, and I thought you should know." Jimin said with sincerity yet hesitant.

" I appreciate your honesty, Jimin. But it's a lot to process. I don't want our friendship to change, but I also need time to figure out my own feelings." You answered with a concerned tone.

"Take all the time you need, Faye. I don't want to push you into anything. Our friendship means the world to me." Jimin held your hand gently caressing it with a hint of understanding.

The conversation set the stage for a period of reflection and transformation, shaping the bond between you and Jimin in ways neither of you could expect.

What was ahead ?

On the other side, Jungkook stood next to Taehyung.

" Taehyung, that scene with Jimin and Faye was intense. How are you holding up?" Jungkook inquired.

"I don't even know, Jungkook. I never expected Jimin to drop that bomb." Taehyung exhaled deeply.

" It's a lot to process, for both of them. Anyways who cares. Not our business right ? " His eyebrows raised as he witnessed Taehyung's uncertain cold gaze.

" Sometimes, these things bring out emotions we haven't fully acknowledged. " He spoke staring blankly at the snow.

" What do you mean , Taehyung? " Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the idea of losing something, or maybe... maybe it's something more. I need to figure it out. " Taehyung added and made his exeunt leaving Jungkook in a state of confusion.

___________________________

10 p.m.

You approached Taehyung in your shared workspace. You witnessed him busy and sunken in his manuscripts, his face clearly showcased the disruption in his mood due to the incident in the afternoon.

" Mr. Kim I wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier. " You thrush in a cup of hot coffee in front of him. He glanced up at you holding the mug from your hand and gesturing you to settle next to him.

" I had no idea Jimin felt that way, and I'm sorry if it made things awkward." You glanced down.

" Faye, you don't need to apologize. None of this is your fault. Jimin's feelings are his own, and I'll deal with it." Taehyung added.

"I just hope you're not offended or anything. " You smiled nervously with concern.

" Don't worry about it, everything's good. Now, I have a question for you. I mean if you consider it not so personal. " Taehyung was hesitant.

" not at all. What is it ? " you were curious.

" How do you feel about all this? About Jimin's confession? Do you like him ? " He inquired.

" I didn't expect Jimin to feel that way. And, well, I need time to figure out my own feelings too. " You answered with sincerity.

" I have something for you to make you realise if you love him. " Taehyung added which made you stare at him.

" What is it and how ? , Mr. Kim ?" A wave of anticipation washed over you , and in the next heartbeat, Taehyung's touch began to weave a tapestry of gentle magic.

" Do you feel a wave of uncertainty when he holds your hand like this? " He grasped your palm gently intertwining with his.

In that moment, you felt an easy shift, as if the air around you held the weight of everything.

Taehyung continued, his touch creating a symphony of sensations.

" Do you feel that he touches your soul without physically touching? " Taehyung's hoarse yet comforting tone whispers in your ears.

Each word resonated, leaving you with a cascade of emotions, as if Taehyung's presence had the power to evoke feelings you had yet to fully acknowledge.

"Do you feel a sense of comfort and warmth when he holds you like this?" Taehyung's arms snuggled around your waist holding you securely.

You were caught in the embrace, sensed a mixture of familiarity and something more profound. The touch of Taehyung's arms carried a nuanced message, inviting you to explore the depth of something.

"Do you feel your heart race a little, like a melody finding its rhythm, when he's near?" Taehyung's breath hit your neck as his head rested on your shoulder now.

As Taehyung's proximity heightened, your heartbeat echoed the tempo. Every word carved the accurate feeling he described, about your feelings.

"Can you feel the subtle electricity, a magnetic pull, when he's near?" He drew you closer, your bodies collided .

You sensed the proximity, felt a gentle current passing between you.

"Do you feel a shiver down your spine, like a whisper of anticipation, when his touch lingers?" Taehyung, fingers lightly tracing patterns on your arm.

As Taehyung's touch created a delicate dance, you couldn't deny the tingling sensations that unfolded, an uncharted territory of emotions emerging.

Taehyung guided your hand to rest against his chest.

"And when you're close, can you feel the rhythm of two hearts beating as one?"

As you felt your hand guided to rest against his chest, his words lingered in the air, a tiny blush tinted your cheeks. You attempted to pull away.

But Taehyung resisted you attempt to retreat. Instead, he pulled you even closer until you found yourself on the couch, your figure gracefully landing on top of him. His palms rested on your waist while your arms were deposited on Taehyung's chest.

His one palm fixed the loose strand of your hair tuck behind your ears getting a better view of your face.

" Sometimes, you have to let the rhythm of two hearts create its own dance."

Your heart raced in anxiety and excitement. You were hesitant to get up, to pull away, his touch made you more comfortable. The cozy intimacy was all you craved for.

The hum of the workspace was replaced by the soft sounds of peaceful slumber as you and Taehyung wrapped in afterneath of yeh moment had fallen asleep.

As the night unfolded, Avery, Jungkook, and Faye's mom, unsuspecting of the scene awaiting them, entered the room. The trio, caught the sight of the unexpected tableau, exchanged amused glances.

"Well, well. Looks like someone's cozy in the name of work." Avery grinned. Jungkook was dumbfounded by the scenario infront of him. He never expected this with respect to Taehyung.

"I guess the workspace doubles as a nap haven." Jungkook stifled a chuckle:

" Maybe we should install a 'Do Not Disturb' sign. " Your mum shook her head in disbelief watching your activity.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads. Working hard or hardly working?" Avery poked you and Taehyung.

Startled by the sudden arrival of them. Your and Taehyung's eyes widened realising the state you were in. But being groggy from your unexpected nap together , attempted to disentangle you both in a hurried shuffle. However, your hasty efforts only led to a comical mishap.

In the rush to get up, you both found yourselves momentarily stuck to each other, and before you could regain your balance, a collective gasp escaped from your lips as you both tumbled off the couch, landing in an unintentional heap.

You found him on the top of you groaning and gasping by the sudden incident.

The trio who witnessed laughed watching you both.

" Well, that's one way to rise and shine!"Jungkook grinned while smirking at Taehyung.

"You two really know how to make an entrance." Avery commented.

"I always knew this living room needed a touch of romance." You mum made her teasing remark making you glance at her in disbelief with the expression of.

' mum you too ?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
14.4K 849 35
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...