Captured by aliens (It was hi...

By ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... More

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

21. Watching Tv

457 21 3
By ATallFennnec

Sean's perspective:

He was sitting on the desk, looking up at Tonuk, who then sighed and nudged him off the desk and onto its lap.

Tonuk then put its hand around him, and, though he was still annoyed the fact he had forgotten a lot of Tonuk's alphabet already, was glad at the fact that Tonuk was giving off warmth, so he stayed there.

They stayed there for a bit, taking in the heat, until Ri walked into the room, speaking quite a lot.

The high pitch voice got very annoying, very quick, and so, he covered his ears again, trying to muffle the sound.

Finally, Ri stopped talking and Tonuk got up, carrying him over to the living room yet again.

He was mad at the fact, but by this point he came to accept that the alien probably just didn't care, plus, he didn't really want to go into the cold again.

Tonuk carried him to the couch and set him down, Ri sat directly next to him and started chatting with Tonuk, who the sat almost on top of him, squishing him in between it and Ri.

He was initially mad about this, but the added warmth quickly shut that feeling off, plus, a section on one of the walls then brightened up, revealing it to be a Tv, which made his initial anger dissappear very quickly

He sat there, trying to understand what was going on with whatever the two aliens were watching.

It seemed to be like one of those trickshot channels, unfortunately it didnt have a lot of talking, but he learnt that Ri's species did some sort of clicking sound when excited about something, but it could also be them laughing.

There was a loud ringing suddenly, which startled everyone and made Tonuk yelp and stand up quickly.

Sean felt the cold air come back, but right now he was more focused on Tonuk, who was hurriedly going over to the entrance.

Tonuk pressed some buttons on the wall that he hadnt seen and then the door opened up again, sliding inside the wall and letting more, even colder air in.

Sean shivered and Ri put its arm around him, working well enough at covering him.

And though Tonuk had left, at least he now kind of knew how to say, what he assumed to be, goodbye.

Ri and Sean both sat there for a bit, watching Tv.

Ri switched the channel to what looked to be someone from Tonuk's species opening up some device.

He looked intently as the alien seemed to review it, poking at different parts and then showing how it was used.

It was like a wrist watch, but longer, as it had two parts, one was a screen and the other a gray little part, which when scratched, moved stuff on the small screen.

He noticed that Ri had a similar watch to that one on its arm, which he then moved over on top of himself.

With Ri's wrist on top of himself, he could start checking out the watch irl, to which he noticed a lot of vibration coming from the aliens torso.

He didn't really know what it was, but assumed that maybe it was something like purring, though he was still a bit confused.

He first tried turning it on by looking for any buttons on it, but ones there were didnt do anything, so he tried using the gray part on it, which felt kind of like a weird clay/gel, though it also did nothing to the watch.

Ri then reached over and used its claw to turn on the watch, simply poking the gel, which worked now.

Confused, but curious, he continued trying to use the watch, finally managing by using his fingernail and pressing hard.

He looked back at the Tv to see what to do with the watch, but it had advanced quite a bit and he had no idea what the alien was doing.

He continued poking around the watch, which had three icons on top of a black background, yellow, red and blue respectively, each with some words.

He managed to open the blue one, showing a couple words that mooked to be organized in lines.

He tapped one of them and it showed a completely black screen, which scared him for a bit, to the though of having broken the device.

He looked up at Ri, who reached over and started scratching at the gel, making lines on the screen, which were a lot smaller and were placed automatically on specific spots.

He realized that it was for making words, so like a notes app, which he tried using, but got bored of, as it only allowed for lines and dots.

He tried finding a way to exit the app, but was only managing to move where the words would be and opening another note, with a ton of different words.

This made Sean have to begrudgingly accept the fact he had no chance of learning their way of writing.

Though at least this made Ri finally help him out and exit the app, showing the three icons again.

He opened the yellow one, showing a camera with some icons on it, to which Ri moved its arm away.

Ri then lifted its arm into the air and a beeping noise appeared from the watch, then showing that it took a picture.

He wanted to continue playing around with the watch, but Ri moved it away once again, this time reaching over to the side of the couch and pulling out the rectangle he had seen before.

It also had two parts, and so, Sean started playing around with it after Ri gave it to him, though it was a bit of a struggle as the thing was massive, even comparing it to Ri.

Though thinking about it, it was likely made for Tonuk, which would explain why the thing was almost half of his height, to the point that Ri decided to hold it for him.

There were loads of words on the screen, though they shrunk into an apps as Ri moved some stuff around on the tablet, and there were loads of icons on this new screen.

He tried tapping again, but instead there was a cursor, it was a small, hollowed out circle with another small dot inside of it.

He clicked onto a new app, which opened up into a white screen with some icons at the top.

He moved the cursor around, clicking on the icons, but they didn't do anything.

Ri showed him that it was a drawing app by pressing two claws on the gel, one on the corner which didnt move, and another which was now making lines, like with the writing app from before

This time though, he could actually start drawing, and now he found out what the icons were for, being for colours, sizes, etc....

He still couldnt fogure out how to exit, but finally, he saw that it was done using the buttons on the side of the tablet.

He continued trying some more apps, finally finding one he could kind of understand

It was a tower defense game, but you had to defend some plants in the center of the screen from some alien animals, coming from all sides.

He played for a while until another, quieter alarm rang from Ri's watch.

He heard Tonuks voice until Ri took the watch to its face, where he couldn't hear Tonuk anymore.

When he looked back to the game, he had lost, though something he noticed was a "life" counter while playing the game, which helped him start learning numbers.

He decided to look back to the Tv, which was now playing some sort of talkshow, which he had no chance of understanding.

He sat there thinking for a while next to Ri.

He was remembering his time at the wild, but he managed to push away the bad memories away by going back to the drawing app, using it to practice writing again.

.

Tonuk eventually came back, looking a lot happier, or so he assumed, mostly from its half closed eyes.

He then noticed that its tail was almost parallel to the ground for some reason, instead of almost dragging on the floor like usual, along with its massive ears being perked up again.

The two aliens chatted for a while until Ri also got up from the couch, leaving Sean cold once again.

Tonuk walked to the kitchen while Ri put on some boots with very wide bases along with a jacket.

Tonuk came back and set down a bowl with food and one with water, leaving Sean a bit mad, not wanting to have to drink from that.

Unfortunately, by the time he started complaining, the two were already leaving.

Ri was the first one outside, to which Sean found out the reason for the boots wide bases was so it could walk on top of the snow instead of sinking.

He realized the snow was basically almost a meter tall as Tonuk walked through it, struggling to walk through it.

They said their goodbyes and Sean tried doing so too, but he messed it up, which made the two aliens laugh, confirming that Ri laughed with clicking noises and Tonuk did by doing cooing noises.

They closed the door and Sean was left alone, with the tablet, but still alone.

He walked back to the room with the desks and continued practicing how to write, slowly getting better, though it was still difficult.

Hi everyone!
Glad y'all are enjoying the story so far, thanks for reading
Just wanted to ask out of curiosity, how are y'all imagining Tonuk and Ri to look like rn?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 Hours By Amya Olivia

Science Fiction

168 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...
769 27 34
We always thought that nature have a way of balancing things. What if it's not true ? what if it was something else ? *Contains Violence and profanit...
148K 7.7K 54
New edited version out now!!! I highly recommend reading that one instead, as this was the very first rough write of this story! As an alien invasion...
241K 9.7K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...