Just A Taste. | Imagines.

By notapradagurl

Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!) More

Disclaimer.
Poetry Club In College. | Nas.
At This Party. | Method Man.
Smoke Session. | Redman.
A Break. | Larnez Tate.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Best Friend's Sister. | Chris Tucker.
Fix My Car. | Method Man.
Racing W/ Him. | Static Major.
No Pillow Talk. | Chingy.
His Coach. | Method Man & Allen Iverson.
Home Late. | Sisqo.
Studyin'. | Bumper Robinson.
Only Him. | Joey Bada$$. & Nas.
His Backup Singer. | D'Angelo.
Vampire In Compton. | Eazy E.
Her Desire. | Sisqo.
Close To You. | Allen Iverson.
But I Love Him. | Andre 3000.
He's Back. | DMX.
His Coach. | Method Man. & Allen Iverson.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Helpin' Hand. | AZ.
The Real Him. | Tony Thompson.
Baby Fever. | Larenz Tate.
Deserve Better. | Larenz Tate.
Only On Camera. | Marlon Wayans.
Old Thang Back. | DeVante Swing.
Only You. | Method Man.
Relax. | D'Angelo.
He's Mine. | Tyrin Turner.
Best Friend's Brother. | Larenz Tate.
Our Little Secret. | Larenz Tate.
Breakfast At Midnight. | Tupac.
In the Moanin' | Tupac.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
Be Mine. | Denzel Washington.
The Right One. | Tyrin Turner.
Are You Mine? | Omar Epps.
Playboy. | Tupac.
Only You. | Method Man.
Power Couple. | Tyrin Turner.
Over A Lie. | Nas.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
One Date. | Allen Iverson.
Love To Give. | Method Man.
In The Club. | Ali from St. Lunatics.
One Time Thing. | Method Man.
His DJ. | LL Cool J.
Rough Day. | Kadeem Hardison.
By His Side. | Nelly.
In Need. | Allen Iverson.
Act Right. | Eazy E.
Baby Fever. | Nas.
Back Home. | Allen Iverson.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Partners. | Chris Tucker.
Our Secret. | Murphy Lee.
The Price. | Tupac.
The One. | Leon Robinson.
Stress Relief. | Allen Iverson.
Between You & I. | Tupac.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Small World. | Yaki Kadafi.
Friends With Benefits. | Method Man.
Good News, Right? | Jon Seda.
Same Girl. | Dino & Shazam from H-Town.
Nerd. | Method Man. & Redman.
Quickie. | Method Man.
Advice. | Larenz Tate.
Got Your Back. | Mehki Phifer.
Problems. | Giancarlo Esposito.
One Chance. | Mike Bivins.
Old Flame. | Eazy E.
Drama. | Allen Iverson.
Issues. | LL Cool J.
More Than Friends. | Aaliyah.
Dolla' Bills. | Nas.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
With You. | DeVante Swing.
Thankful. | Tupac.
Only Us. | Tony Thompson.
Get Ready. | Marcus from Hi-Five.
Surprise. | Nas.
Be Here. | Raphael Saddiq.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Just Us. | Eazy E.
Tell Me. | Larenz Tate.
Anything You Want. | Eazy E.
Tonight. | Eazy E.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
With Me? | Dedrick d. Gobert.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
No Games. | Leon Robinson.
Back & Forth. | B.G. From Hot Boyz
First Sight. | Wesley Jonathan.
With You. | Nas.
Beautiful. | Rick Gonozalez.
I Miss You. | Marlon Wayans.
Be With You. | Marlon Wayans.

See You Again. | Ice Cube.

1.5K 35 20
By notapradagurl

Reader's Name: Dana.
Starring: Ice Cube

♡(Requested)♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the light green couch with her eyes settling on her phone, her foot tapping on the matching rug as her face rested in her palms. Waiting impatiently for the phone call from her friend, The silence was killing her softly and every second drove her to the edge. Finally, her phone rang with quickness. She picked up her phone with her thumb pressing the button. Her friend's voice brought joy to her ears.

"Hey, Dana! N.W.A. is having a concert in L.A. I've got tickets!"

Dana and her best friend Juana were getting ready for an N.W.A. concert, the biggest one in Los Angeles. A mix of emotions washed over them as they proceed with a conversation on the phone.

Dana has been an N.W.A fan ever since she heard Dopeman. She has developed a fondness for the song due to the vocals delivered by Ice Cube, whom she has been infatuated with ever since.

"Hi Juana! That's great! Where are we sitting?"

"Front Row! I'll see you in a minute and we'll be ready for the concert!"

"You're crazy if you want to wait early for front-row tickets"

"Come on now, you'll see Ice Cube in person"

"Why single out Ice Cube when the rest of the band is there?"

"You know you like Ice Cube! Hmm?"

Dana rolled her eyes at her friend's teasing tone and shook her head. She wasn't lying about it though. "N-no I don't."

"I know you like his grumpy-lookin' ass!"

"This isn't about me, who do you have your eyes on!?"

"MC Ren and Eazy!"

After their conversation and a day of the concert, Juana came over to Dana's house as they began to get dressed for the N. W. A. concert. Going perfectly with her brown skin, Juana brought matching outfits which were black bodysuits and black leather jackets paired with black pump heels.

Dana stood in front of the mirror with her eyes fixed on her reflection, carefully holding the curling iron in her hand. Curling the ends up as a smile curled up on her face. "Perfect," she whispered, unplugging before placing it on the dresser.

The besties drove to the venue in Juana's Jeep and parked in the private parking lot, heading through the concert hall as they took a seat in the front row chairs and waited for the band to get on stage.

The fog seeps onto the stage from the fog machine with the crowd cheering in excitement, chanting their band name in perfect unison. N.W.A. gets on stage and the fans scream in the front row, "WE LOVE EAZY!" including Juana. Catching the attention of Eazy E as he smirked at her, looking her up and down. Eazy grabbed her hand for a brief moment before letting go.

performs their song 'Express Yourself' as the crowd raps along with every verse

"I love you Ren!" Juana screams as she gazes at him. Making both Ren and Dana laugh.

Amidst her contagious laughter, Dana's gaze unexpectedly locks with Cube's piercing eyes.

His famous scowl remains etched on his face as he appraises Dana from head to toe. The band, reaching the climax of their concert, unleashes the electrifying tunes of Dopeman, captivating the crowd.

"Let me suck y'all's dicks!" Juana screams at Ren and Eazy.

"What is wrong with your ass?" Dana grumbles, rolling her eyes.

After the concert was over, the two women headed backstage to see the band, turns out the band was walking their way.

The band introduces themselves to the ladies. Juana goes in for a hug on Eazy and gets him to sign her album. Then Ren and the rest of the band. "Can you sign my album?" she asked with a smirk.

Eazy "baby girl, you want anything signed?" Eazy asked Dana, she nodded in response "My album.." she replied. gave her the album. They passed it around when it got to Cube last.

Dana couldn't take her eyes off of Cube, eye fucking from head to toe as the young rapper's face twisted up in confusion for a bit. He snapped his fingers in front of you. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Can I take a picture with you?"

Cube raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Sure, why not?" he replied, flashing a rare smile. Dana handed her small camera to Yella, who snapped a picture of the two of them together, the flash flickered and the Polaroid picture seeped out of it.

As the picture fades in, she plucked it out and smiled at the picture. "You know, I've never met anyone quite like you," Cube admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I could say the same about you. There's just something about you that draws me in."

"So Dana and Juana, do y'all want to join us at our hotel party? It's five-star." Eazy asked them, a smirk curled upon his face.

"We'll be there.."

Juana escorts Dana back to her place after their time behind the scenes, and they both switch into comfortable clothing.

                     ♡♥︎♡

Juana puts on a pink tank crop top with pink leggings and Dana opts for a sweatshirt and jeans. Dana appears to be anxious during their small trip, but Juana advises her to relax.

The women came to a halt outside the hotel room, their ears catching the distant melodies of smooth R&B music. her knuckles tapped on the door, Juana announces their arrival. Yella swung open the door, welcoming them inside.

As they stepped in, their eyes widened at the sight before them - a scene of untamed revelry. The air was thick with the scent of marijuana, while women roamed freely in their panties. Against one wall, Dre had sex with a groupie. Yella, meanwhile, returned to a groupie seated on his lap, his hands gently caressing her exposed bosom.

Dana glanced at Juana, her curiosity piqued. "What's your plan now?" she asked, her voice filled with intrigue.

she replied, "I'm thinking of having a threesome with Eazy and Ren." Juana giggled, her mischievous grin widened.

Dana's eyes widened in surprise, her mind struggling to process it. After a moment of silence.

"Please let them put on a condom" she told her, clasping her hands together like a prayer.

"but—"

"I'm serious, you don't want to get a disease or have kids.." Dana warned, her hands resting on her friend's shoulders.

"Okay, you're right.."

"Have you ever considered exploring something with Cube?" Juana suggested, her tone laced with a hint of mischief.

Juana's attention shifted towards Ren and Dana found herself feeling out of place, awkwardly navigating through the bustling party.

Her eyes wandered until they landed on Cube, who was leisurely puffing on a blunt, perched on the couch. Intrigued by the enigmatic aura surrounding him, Dana's steps led her towards the couch, her heart pounding out of her chest.

Cube looks up at the brown-skinned woman with his lips curling up into a smile, "What's Dana, you made it." he greeted warmly, taking a long drag from the blunt.

"Did you enjoy the concert and the meet and greet? I wanted to see you again.." Ice Cube replied.

"You were real with what you said," Dana replied with a smile, her eyes landed on his blunt.

"Do you want to take from the blunt?" He asked with a grin, emitting a puff of smoke from his lips.

"I think my lungs are too weak for that.." She replied, shaking her head from side to side with a light chuckle.

"Open your mouth." he said.

Dana's mouth opened slightly, "Wider than that girl, damn." he chuckled. Dana resumed to open her mouth wider as he commanded.

As their faces drew nearer, he brought the blunt to his lips and exhaled a cloud of smoke in her mouth, letting it linger for a moment as she blew clouds of smoke from her lips.

Dana is taken aback by this gesture, and to break the tension, "Everything is okay, you're just high as fuck.." Cube reassured. Once again, she finds herself lost in a mesmerizing trance.

"Do you want to go into one of the separate rooms with me?" he asked her.

"Give me a few more minutes so I can't be high anymore Cube."

She quickly recovered from her high with a gentle head shake, getting herself together and still being aware of her surroundings. She gives him a subtle nod, he takes her hand and guides them towards a secluded corner, away from the chaotic party.

Once the door shuts behind them, Dana glances over at Cube, who gazes at her intently, his eyes filled with desire. Feeling a sudden wave of shyness, Dana slips out of his grasp and settles herself onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't believe this is happening.." Dana replied, going to the bathroom to splash some water in her face and wiping her face dry with a towel.

"I'm not looking at you like you're a hoe, I think you're funny, smart, and cute." He told her, smiling at her.

"I'm ready." she told him.

He crashed his lips onto hers as he embraces her and drawing her in closer. His hands gently hold her waist, Breaking away momentarily, he plants kisses on her neck. Dana's mind races, amazed at how Cube's touch has her panties pooling already.

He gently pushed her onto the bed as he resumed to litter warm open-mouthed kisses on her neck, Dana slips off  her sweatshirt, revealing her black lacy bra, and the tension grew. Cube's lips kissed her chest, their bodies rolling over together. Dana takes control, straddling him, her fingers gripping a portion of his Jheri curls, inviting the passion between them.

He gently unhooked the bra from her shoulders, and returns to passionately kissing her bare breasts. He then flips her over, intending to remove her jeans but leaving her panties on.

With a mischievous grin, he playfully uses his teeth to pull down her panties. He slithered his tongue across her wet folds, "oh shit!" she moaned loudly, rolling her hips across his tongue.  He positions her at the edge of the bed, lifting her legs onto his shoulders.

He gently tongue pushed his tongue between her wet folds, roughly slithering his wet tongue in and out of  her slick walls, "oh fuck! Right there!" she chanted wildy, her nails leaving marks across the nape of his neck.

"I-i'm cum—" before she could say another word to him, her juices gushed on his tongue, he slurped and swallowed very drop. he lovingly kisses her thighs to ease her climax, moving upwards towards her belly. In a spontaneous act, Dana takes charge, flipping them over and eagerly removing his bottoms.

Her hand strokes his sheer dick gradually and spits on it to lubricate him, he gently held on to her wrist to stop her movement, "I ain't tryna bust yet.." he grunted deeply.

He gently guides her on her back onto the bed, captivated by the view in front of him. As he prepares himself, he aligns his dick between her wet folds and gently pushed himself inside as he gently rolled into her. "Oh shit." she groaned lowly, her walls clenched around his dick, Dana experiences a momentary discomfort, but it swiftly dissipates.

Drawing closer, he tenderly kisses her neck, eliciting a sweet melody of moans escaping her lips. "Damn girl.." he grunted deeply, biting down on his lips to his moans, Her nails leave a gentle mark on his back as he thrusts roughly. The headboard firmly hit the wall with a firm yet loving grip, he held her hands above her, her eyes rolled back.

He had beads of sweat trickling down the rim of his forehead, his hips rocking at a faster pace. "Can I ride you?" she asked him, her moans echoed through the bedroom.

Cube turned them over and she rolled her hips against his length at a faster pace, making the bed rock back and forth. "Fuck!" he moaned loudly, his head fell back onto the pillow, the waves of pleasure washed over them as her juices soaked the bedsheets, Dana gained more confidence in herself from making him do that.

His hands slithered up her chest with his thumbs grazing over her nipples, grasping them gently as he thrusts up into her roughly, with quickness making her cum again, "shit!" she chanted, panting heavily as she saw stars burst behind her eyes.

After her euphoria subsides, he pulled out and Cube positions Dana on all fours. He firmly gripping the bed frame, he thrusts into her with roughness and speed. "R-right there!" She moaned with a hoarse voice. Throwing her ass back onto him to match the pace, he threw his head. Her wet walls clenched and gushed around him, Dana fights to hold back her climax, determined to wait until he reaches his own.

"I-fuck!—i'm c-cumming!!!" Dana announces, her hands gripped tightly on the bedsheets. She buried her face in to pillows, muffling her choked moans as tears rolled down her cheeks. Without warning, her juices oozed on his dick and trickled down his balls.

He gradually withdrew from her prior to coming into the condom, then he meticulously tossed of the condom in the trash. The young rapper collapsed beside Dana, both of them drenched in sweat, while their labored breaths echoed through the room. He hugged her tightly against his bare chest, he sought intimacy. They drifted off into a deep sleep.

                      ♡♥︎♡

The morning arrives, and Juana awakens to find herself between a naked Eazy and Ren as she heard him them sleeping peacefully, She gingerly slips out of bed, careful not to disturb their rest, but finds herself hobbling with sore legs.

She's trying to look for her friend in the separate rooms. She runs into Dre, "Dre have you seen Dana?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Dre shrugged his shoulder, "the last time I saw her, she was holding with Cube. They were going somewhere." he answered, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

As Juana hurriedly dressed herself, she gently brushed her hand across her face, limping through the large hotel room while Dre observed her movements.

"She's hobbling like a damn crackhead.." Dre commented, shaking his head as he looked at Ren and Eazy.

Juana proceeds to enter another separate room that she hadn't inspected yet, and upon opening the door, she discovers Dana still in bed with someone, who is embracing her. Juana finds this surprising since she believed that none of the people in the house believed in the concept of locked doors.

"DANA!" Juana hollered through the hotel room. Long enough for her to heard without waking up Cube.

"What?" Dana grumbled, rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

"It's 11 in the morning and we've got to leave." Juana replied, pointing to the door.

Dana with the help of Juana lift Cube's arm off and she gets dressed. Cube woke up shortly after, "You're leaving already?" He asked half asleep.

Dana believed that this encounter was only going to last for one night. In order to allow them to have a private conversation, Juana chooses to exit the room.

"i thought this was a one night stand.." she told him, scratching the back of her neck.

She looks in their direction and finds Ren and Eric with mugs covering their faces. Eazy was dressed in a robe and boxers, whereas Ren only wore sweatpants without a shirt.

They made eye contact and then shifted their gaze toward Juana, their faces transforming into sinister grins.

"Your friend walked in and saw us naked." Cube mentioned, pulling his boxers and sweatpants.

"Everyone at this party was  naked and fucked in front of us like we weren't here Cube.." Dana exclaimed, getting dressed hurriedly.

"She's crazy for having a threesome with Eazy and Ren." Dana chuckled, pulling on her jacket.

"Can I see you again?" He asked, his lips curled up in a smile.

"Are you serious?" she replied confused, tilting her head a bit.

"I mean it, You're someone who casually moves in and out of his life," Cube states, he proceeds to have her sit on his lap, facing him.

"I have to leave, I'll give you my number okay?" Dana reassured him, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. She scribbled down her phone number and passed it to him.

"Thanks, Dana." He said, nodding his head.

"No problem Cube." Dana giggled, smiling at him before pecking his cheek.

"Call me O'Shea."

Juana knocks on the door with her eyes on Dana, "Dana, are you ready? We need to go," Juana called out, her voice filled with urgency.

Dana quickly grabbed her belongings and opened the door, "Bye O'Shea.." she said,  joining Juana in the hallway. They walked towards the elevator, Juana asked her friend, "So, what happened in there?"

"Well, let's just say it was an eventful night. But don't worry, I'll fill you in on all the details later." she replied with a mischievous smile.

Juana raised an eyebrow, curiosity getting the better of her. "Oh, I can't wait to hear about it. But for now, let's go home."

"Please tell me let them wear condoms" Dana added, folding her arms.

"Yes Mom, I did. I'm not stupid." Juana replied with an eye roll, leaning against the wall.

The best friends stepped into the elevator, and the doors closed behind them, They heard the jazz music playing through the tiny speakers, leaving behind a night filled with passion and secrets.

———————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 7.1K 58
Some of my favorite men of the 90s & yours too❀️
5.6K 101 14
fantasies starring your favorite chocolate men of the screen, the music scene, and much more πŸ’‹
627 33 4
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝐀𝐍 π€π’ππˆπ‘πˆππ† πŒπŽπƒπ„π‹ π–π‡πŽ π‹πˆπ•π„π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ– πŽπ… 𝐇𝐄𝐑 πŒπŽπ“π‡π„π‘ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍 πŽπππŽπ‘π“π”ππˆοΏ½...