Surprise. | Nas.

Reader's Name: Kia

Reader's Name: Kia.
Starring: Nas.

♡(Requested)♡

              ♡♥︎♡

His back slouched against the crimson-cushioned booth desk chair with his deep brown eyes fixed on the ebony ashtray that rested on the gleaming brown desk, his right hand held the telephone close to his ear, her soft giggles echoed through the receiver as the unlit blunt rested between his plump lips, lazily turning in the desk chair using the heels of his beige timberlands, Surrounding the young rapper were the four painted in a beige hue, the scent of weed and his musky cologne filled the air.

"I miss you baby, when are you coming home?" She whined, pouting through the phone as if he could see her.

Nas, who was in his luxurious and roomy hotel suite, was engaged in a conversation with his girlfriend Kia. Nas had just concluded his tour, while Kia, a renowned singer, was finishing up work on her new album from the comforts of their home. Despite a slight age difference, the couple shared a great deal of happiness in their relationship.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be home tomorrow, I just have this last show..." he sighed, his palm resting atop his freshly cut waves.

All he desired was to be in close proximity to his girlfriend, yearning for the sound of her voice rather than resorting to a phone conversation. He longed to embrace her tightly and shower her with affectionate kisses.

Abruptly, a low, masculine voice resonated through the phone receiver, causing his eyebrows to furrow and his grip on the phone to tighten, his knuckles becoming pale. He swiftly rose from his seat, his anger surpassing mere irritation.

"Hey baby, why don't you leave that nigga and get with a real one..." The man spat, flirtation laced with his tone.

"Yo, that's my girl you're talkin' to!"

"How about I come ov—"

"Fuck that!"

                 ♡♥︎♡

In a burst of urgency, he forcefully shut the front door behind him, his gaze darting around the living room in a frantic search for the man engaged in conversation with Kia. With each step, his shoes echoed loudly throughout the house, creating a thunderous thudding noise. He mounted the stairs in a hurried jog, his anger simmering just beneath the surface.

His hand gripped the brass doorknob tightly as he pushed the door open, a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins.

"Yo, Kia! I'm home baby!" he hollered, looking around the room.

A series of frantic, angry breaths escaped his lips, only to be interrupted by his eyes widening ever so slightly as a shocking revelation unfolded before him.

Nas urgently entered the room, his gaze was drawn to his enchanting girlfriend, adorned in seductive red lingerie that hugged her curvy figure. She laid on her stomach on the bed draped in red silk sheets and rose petals, playfully kicking her legs in the air, her teeth gently biting into her plump lips.

Their eyes met, his filled with desire, as her captivating brown eyes locked onto his.

The dim lighting revealed a lustrous glow emanating from her rich, dark chocolate skin.

Nas's anger began to subside as he stepped further into the room, closing the door with a soft click. He shook his head, both in disbelief and admiration, at the sight of his girlfriend.

"Sorry about that Nas, but it was only a recording of a voice, I just wanted to see my baby..." She whispered, her tongue grazing her plump lips.

Nas's initial anger melted away as he took in the scene before him. The tension in the room was replaced by a charged, electric energy. He couldn't deny the desire that surged through him, fueled by the sight of Kia's enticing lingerie and her seductive gaze.

A mischievous smile tugged at the corners of Nas's lips as he slowly approached the bed, his eyes never leaving Kia's.

The air crackled with anticipation as he climbed onto the bed, his movements deliberate and purposeful. Peeling off his nightly attire, He hovered over her, his hands finding their way to her waist, his touch gentle yet possessive.

"You know I can't resist you, baby," Nas murmured, his voice laced with a mix of longing and desire. His lips trailed a path of kisses along her jawline, his breath warm against her skin.

Kia let out a soft moan, her hand resting on the nape of his neck, she pulled him closer. The room filled with a heady mix of musky cologne and the faint aroma of roses.

"Come here..."

                ♡♥︎♡

Her back brushed against the fiery red silk sheets. His hands firmly gripped her hips as he pushed his hips in a slow, deep rhythm. Nas tenderly kissed her plump lips, while her hands gently cradled his face. "Oh, shit Nas," she moaned, her nails digging into his back as her essence gushed on him. "You're so wet," he grunted, her walls tightened around him, he pecked kissed onto the crook of her neck, yearning for more friction.

The bed sheets beneath them soaked with their skin glistened in a sheen of sweat. "Do you belong to me, baby?" he asked, her moans growing more intense. Their eyes meet for a seductive stare, his shimmering gold chain swaying in front of her face. her juices flowed onto the sheets, she whispered in a breathless voice, "Yes." Kia's hands grasped onto his arms, her nails leaving faint imprints on his skin.

Nas left a trail of warm kisses upon her neck. "i missed you so much beautiful," he whispered, her toes to curled. his hands firmly grasping her hips. he lifted her legs and placed on his shoulders, pushing himself deeper into her, his mouth closed around her nipple with his tongue swirling. Kia's moans filled the room, growing louder as her body shook underneath him in utter bliss.

She was about to utter the words "I... I'm..." when his strokes turned slow. "Oh my..." she gasped, while Nas neared his own climax, persisting with a few more thrusts. He spilled his warm release entirely into her and collapsed on top of her. Their breaths are heavy. Nas lovingly nestled into the curve of her neck, littering gentle kisses on her delicate dark skin.

Nas and Kia were lying in bed, feeling at ease. As he moved closer, he softly pressed his lips against hers, and they swiftly replaced the bed sheets while sharing a sweet kiss. "I missed you too..." she whispered, smiling at him. his dark brown eyes remained locked on hers.

"You know, you've could asked me to come over to the house instead of that dumb ass prank Kia..."

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again, it was stupid but you're home now..."

————