Between You & I. | Tupac.

Reader's Name: Zaria

Starring: Tupac.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

In her sleek black BMW, Zariah elegantly maneuvered onto her brother's driveway, the tires gliding effortlessly over each curve. Her eyes remained captivated by the sight of the house as she let out a profound sigh, brimming with anticipation to reunite with her brother upon her return from a road trip.

After switching off the engine, she grasped the door handle and exited the vehicle. She then walked towards the entrance, placed the keys in the keyhole, and rotated it, unlocking the door.

Her brother emerged from the interior of his housing complex, his deep brown eyes illuminating with joy upon seeing his cherished sibling.

Without a moment's hesitation, she rushed towards him and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. his arms encircling her waist in a protective hold. Together, they stood in the driveway, basking in the joy of their reunion.

"Hey there, Dominic! Long time no see," Zaria exclaimed with a wide smile. Her brother swiftly took her duffle bag off her shoulder as they walked into his cozy apartment. The rhythmic sway of her raven box braids added an elegant touch to her every step.

With joy in her eyes, her laughter so bright, Zaria embraced her brother, hugging him tight.
"I missed you too!" she exclaimed with delight,
Closing the door behind her, their bond taking flight.

"What's up Z?" Tupac greeted, giving a nod upwards, a mischievous smile forming.

As she entered the room, her gaze immediately fell upon her dearest friend, Tupac, comfortably seated on the soft, light green couch, engrossed in the television.

A warm smile spread across her face as she gracefully approached him, extending her arms in a welcoming gesture. In perfect synchronization, he rose from his seat, embracing her with equal affection.

"A'ight! That's enough with the hugging!" Dominic interrupted their little love fest, pushing them apart, bringing his sister on his side.

"Zaria, please, I implore you to reconsider being with Tupac. He's not the kind of person who values committed relationships, and I genuinely worry about you getting hurt." Dominic cautioned his sister, his brows knitting together.

All he wanted was to shield her from the potential pitfalls of being involved with his closest friend. Tupac and Zaria were a couple on the low which meant the two of them had to hide it from her brother, Dominic.

"I'll be back, and Tupac don't fuck my sister," Dominic cautioned, gesturing towards him as he leisurely exited his home. The sound of the front door closing behind them.

Left alone in the apartment, Zariah and Tupac exchanged glances, their hearts heavy with the weight of their secret love. They knew the risks involved, the potential consequences that could come crashing down on them if Dominic were to discover the truth.

With a determined look in her eyes, Zariah took Tupac's hand in hers, intertwining their fingers. "We'll make this work," she whispered, her voice filled with determination. "We just have to be careful, keep our love hidden from Dominic."

Tupac nodded, his gaze unwavering. "I'll do whatever it takes to protect you, Zariah. Our love is worth fighting for."

As the moon shone brightly overhead, Zariah and Tupac sealed their pact with a passionate kiss, their hearts filled with hope and the promise of a love that would conquer all.

♡♥︎♡

Her voice filled with pleasure as she whispered, "Yes, Tupac..." Her body melted into the embrace of the velvety blue sheets, her touch leaving imprints on his shoulder blades. Their rhythmic movements intertwined, his hands gripping her hips, Zaria buried into the plush pillow, her heels gently caressing his back as he passionately moved within her. With every powerful thrust, he left her breathless with each unrelenting motion.

Tupac plows into her, evoking an ecstatic cry from her lips, "Right there!" Waves of pleasure surged through her body, making her toes curl as she tightly grasped the sheets, A deep groan escaped him, his warm breath caressing her neck as he tenderly kissed her skin, her wetness intensifying with every thrust. "So wet," he moaned, enthralled by the sight of her tightening around him.

He moved his hips vigorously, penetrating her with urgency, as his fingers firmly gripped the back of her thighs, finding support on his own shoulders. "Does that feel good?" he whispered, gently biting her earlobe, hitting that specific spot that sent waves of ecstasy through her body. "Soo good!" she exclaimed, as he bent down to suck on her sensitive nipple, his middle finger delicately rubbing her clit while his other hand tenderly massaged her other breast in soothing motions.

The bed trembled vigorously, causing a noticeable dent on the wall. Her muscles twisted in her stomach as she whispered, "I-I'm cumming..." Their eyes locked intensely, gazing deeply into each other's souls, while his soft brushed against hers. "Let go, beautiful," he murmured seductively in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine., drawing out sweet moans from her lips as she soaked the sheets beneath her. Her essence slowly trickled down the length of his shaft.

The duo collapsed onto the bed side by side, panting heavily. Tupac rolled over onto his back, pulling Zaria in his arms and she cuddled close to him as the couple lay together in a sweaty, embrace.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️