The Real Him. | Tony Thompson.

Reader's Name: Jordan

Starring: Tony Thompson from Hi-Five. & Wood Harris as "Ace".

♡ (Requested by jordan23dude ) ♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

"Open your eyes beautiful."

She slowly opened her eyelids to a bouquet of vibrant red roses that greeted her sight, held carefully in her perfectly snow-white manicured hands. Her gaze then shifted to the golden necklace with the shape of her first initial, which her boyfriend held in his left hand. Behind her, he circled around and she lifted a handful of her raven box braids, allowing him to clasp the necklace behind her neck. Inside their medium-sized bedroom, they were surrounded by red floral wallpaper and gold accents on the four walls. The plush coffee-cream carpet beneath her feet was scattered with rose petals, carefully arranged in the shape of a heart.

A smile of joy curled up on her melanated face while she turned around to face him. "Oh my gosh, this is amazing, Thank you Tony." she thanked him while she hugged him tightly. "I can't believe its been a year already." Jordan went on, her arms draped around his neck with his arms draped around her waist. Words couldn't express how happy she was.

Tony smiled at her, his brown eyes sparkling with love. "Time flies when you're with the one you love," he reassured lovingly, kissing her forehead. "And I love you more every day." Tony spat, meant every single word to her.

She grinned up at him, feeling her heart swell with happiness. "I love you too," she replied, blushing rosy red while he took her hand. "So, what are we doing?" she asked, hoping to spend more time with him, Her palms cradled his face, where his adorable dimples deepened with his pearly white smile. Her thumbs traced the outlines of those charming dimples she adored so much.

With a light chuckle, he guided her towards the door. "You'll have to wait and see, Jordan," he teased, giving her a playful wink. "Trust me, it'll be worth it." While Tony reached for the door handle, his pager suddenly beeped repeatedly, interrupting their moment.

Jordan smacked her lips in irritation with an eye roll, "Is that Ace again? This was the tenth time this week..how many times does he need you at the gym?" She pouted her lips at him, distracting herself from the demanding work that causes her partner to be away till late at night, she shifted her focus to the beautiful roses on the carpet.