BOOK OF LOVE STORIES πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• T...

By Bluephoenix52

so this story is merely a collection of various stories based on the love shows I watched while growing up... More

CAST
NETJAMES (MAY THERE BE NO END)
GEMINIFOURTH (FOREVER YOURS)
JOONGDUNK (THIS IS MY HEART'S PROMISE)
JOSSCHIMON (LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO)
NETJAMES
JOONGDUNK/OHMNANON
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES
OHMNANON/ JOONGDUNK
NETJAMES
OHMNANON/JOONGDUNK
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES
OHMNANON JOONGDUNK
JOONGDUNK/OHMNANON
NETJAMES
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES

GEMINIFOURTH

223 11 0
By Bluephoenix52

Not gonna lie , I enjoy writing this one alot maybe because My School President was one of the BL highlights of my year and incorporating It Might Be You in this fic makes GeminiFourth more unique ♥️♥️♥️ and I liked the reverse in our Sky when Gun liked Tinn instead.

      The two contuined staring into the other's eyes , for a moment just a short one - GeminiFourth believed had indeed stopped around them as if they were the only two left on left.

                Gemini didn't let go of Fourth's face , he contuined mushing the younger's cheeks untill it resembled the chubby face he solely  remembered , "it really is you?"

           Gemini smiled , his Fourth ((つ≧▽≦)つ me while writing that) had grown up - he was no longer little anymore. Fourth was right in front of him again after so many years.

             Fourth was sure his brain had short circuited when he saw Gem's bright smile. Had Gemini really recognized him? But instead of joy , he felt upset , the younger removed Gemini's hands off his face.

               Fourth was the first one to snap out of the daze or spell or whatever juju he had just felt
He just looked up at the taller with angry eyes , "Oi. Now you remember me?" He sassed.

               Gemini was taken back by the attitude of the younger , "what" the older  was taken back when Fourth shoved his hands away.

             "So Mr Titicharoenrak," Fourth over emphasised the older's last name drawing it out , "how was  America? Saw your girlfriend she's pretty."

              Gemini's left brow had risen , "ugh?" He was surprised when Fourth pushed him off, the latter was about to leave but Gemini grabbed him by the wrist, "fourth are you mad at me?"

               Fourth cursed in his mind , how could anyone be mad at Gem when he was looking like that ; even when they were kids , he could never be mad with Gemini whenever the older stared at him right those handsome calming eyed of his.

             "Get yourself together Fourth," he mumbled to himself trying not to melt at Gem. He yanked his wrist free from Gemini's grip.

                "Fourth! Fourth!" Gemini tried to run after him but the younger had already gotten  onto his bicycle paddling away as quickly (and dramatically) as possible as if he were escaping some criminal after him.

             Gemini sighed and ran a hand in his hair , "he's mad at me ." Even after ten years he could still read Fourth ,one thing Mark had been right about was that his friend (baby boy we know it's true ) wasn't any different now from the last time he saw him.

               "Can I get my order ?"

           "Khrap." Fourth told the customer getting him the man his order.

              "Fourth."

              "Yes Mom."

             "Have you done your homework."

            Fourth tilted his head and scratched had he actually done it? He had no recollection whatsoever but smiled and nodded , "yes I've already done it."

            "Are you sure?" His mother looked at him with a raised brow . Ok , so it may not have been a serious student , he rarely studied.

               "Yes." He replied but his mother just gave him that famous look of hers that said she didn't believe him. Was she a mind reader

         His mother sighed placing her hands on her hips "Fourth , we talked about this this. Your grades are dropping , you need to take your studies seriously."

               "But Maaaaaa," he whined shaking his head , "it's not like it's my fault. Studying is so boring." He wasn't dumb or anything like Mark used to tease him , studying just wasn't his thing , it didn't make it better that Ford was just as bad in academics as him despite him having a smart boyfriend.

        Fourth's mother was about to say something when a voice came into the shop , "don't worry  Mrs Jirochtikul , I can help with him."

           Fourth's mouth hang open , looking like a deer caught in headlights , "you!"

               Gemini smiled and nodded while adjusting his bag over his shoulder , Fourth really still had his adorable moments even now.

             "Really?" Mrs Jirochtikul scruitzined the other boy , "you look oddly familiar."

           Gemini ignored Fourth's shocked face and addressed the younger's mother , "it's me Auntie, Gemini."

             "Gemini? You've grown..oh my give me a hug!!!"

                   Gemini chuckled when the woman hugged him and he hugged her back. Fourth's family were always very affectionate people back when he used to come over , they wore their hearts on sleeves and it was evident even after ten years some things still remained the same.

               Mrs Jirochtikul ushered Gemini to a seat , Fourth begrudgingly following   "How are you? It's been so long. Why didn't you come sooner."

             "I'm sorry ," Gem apologized and Fourth bit back a smile , his Gem was always so formal.

            Mrs Jirochtikul chuckled, "don't be. I'm sure you were busy adjusting returning to Thailand," her smile dropped and she pulled on her son's ear ,"you! Why didn't you tell me Gemini had returned!"

               "The rest of the town is aware I thought you did too," Fourth whined , "let go now."

               Mrs Jirochtikul gave her son the bombastic side eye which Gemini couldn't help smiling at the sight , some things indeed never changed.

             "Gemini dear , seat here I'll get you a glass. I remember chocolate is your favorite na?"

                The older nodded , "khrap. How much?"

              "Don't. It's on the house. Consider it a welcome treat ." She then looked at her own sternly , "look after our guest."

               Fourth mumbled something incoherent as his mother walked off. Why was she treating Gemini like he was her son-in-law or something? This was too much for hospitality. Sure his parents , especially his mother , were always fond of Gemini even more so when he paid a visit to their home but goodness his mother was overreacting . It wasn't like the Queen Of London was the one who walked in or anything.

                "Fourth?" Gem's voice brought him back from his own noisy head. "Did you hear what I said?"

             "Urgh?"

             Gemini smiled at the younger's cuteness , "how are you still so adorable?"

             "Me? Adorable?" Fourth asked and when Gem nodded he felt his heart fluttering and stupid butterflies bubbling in his stomach. "Its a charm." He said proudly. "But I'm more handsome than adorable."

             Gemini chuckled , the younger's self esteem was indeed impressive. Not that he wouldn't say Fourth didn't look handsome ,he was just amused with the confidence he carried with him.

             Fourth found himself smittenigly listening to Gem's laughter, the older's voice sounded so soothing and gentle . Damn why was Gemini so attractive! It was making it hard to be mad at him.

              "I'm still mad at you." He said folding his arms watching the smile leave his face.

                   The older nodded in understanding , "I'm sorry." He did the one thing that always made Fourth easily forgive him back when they were younger . Gemini pulled on his own ears , "I'm sorry na. I'm so so sorry I didn't recognize you Fourth."

              Fourth found himself quickly caving but he was stubborn he wasn't Fourth Jirochtikul for nothing. "I had to let Mark disguise me in that entertainer outfit , the crown was heavy mind you. " He knew gulit tripping Gem wasn't right but come on he also had to suffer a little , "and when I greeted you , you just called me dude."

            Gemini bit back his smile when Fourth made a terrible impression of his American accent. He thought back to that night , when he was unaware of who Fourth was and the younger had placed the welcome galland around his neck. At first he found it weird why the other boy stared at him that way , bit now he understood Fourth was  most likely excited at meeting him again.  Heck Fourth went to the party to see him risking his mother's wrath and he barely acknowledged him.

        Gemini grabbed Fourth's hand , rubbing his thumb against the latter's , "I'm sorry  I didn't recognize you Fourth. I know it's no excuse , it was just with everything happening I didn't really focus on you . Sorry."

           Fourth made a face - why wdd Gemini handsome even when apologizing! Gosh now he was the one feeling bad (😂😂)

             "It's because I'm not fat anymore , that's why you didn't remember me." He joked.

                 Gemini smiled a bit, from Fourth's eyes he could see the younger was no longer mad at him .

"Yes," his reply was met with a smack on the shoulder , "what , you were chubby the last time I saw you. It's your eyes that stood out."

       Fourth huffed , "atleast I've changed. Can't say the same about you."

         "How haven't I changed?"  Gemini rose a brow.

         "You look the same only taller. No difference at all."

        From the cash register, Mrs Jirochtikul smiled seeing the two boys playfully bickering with one another and it brought back so many wonderful memories of the two when they were younger.

        "Time indeed flies." She said and smiled , she hoped their friendship would always remain intact. Mrs Jirochtikul was unaware that Fate didn't intend for GeminiFourth to be simply friends but something more instead.

           Outside the shop by the window Markford were also staring at the two who had reunited after so long. The two had planned to spend some time together untill Mark saw Gemini and Fourth laughing and now the boyfriends  watched  the two oblivious.

        "Fourth looks so happy." Ford smiled a huge grin was on his face. He had never seen Fourth so happy

            Mark smiled seeing his boyfriend so happy - Ford was so adorable like a excited puppy . he too was happy for Gemini and Fourth though Mark knew nothing than a one sided / oblivious relationship was what currently existed between them , a spark was igniting.

                 Mark then turned to his handsome Ford , "i think GeminiFourth is becoming real now like us."

         Ford turned his attention to Mark  with a huge grin and cocky attitude , " Markford is real. "

           "Come on lets go , Gemini needs time alone with his baby boy and I '" a smirk made its way on Mark , "need time with my own baby boy."

             The two boyfriends held hands both mirroring a dopey smile as they left shop.

GeminiFourth reenacting It Might Be You would be something I would gladly watch to see . Unfortunately I only have my imagination to play it out. Anyway , I watched My Love Mix Up and I believe Fourth is indeed the right choice to play Aoki can't wait for the Thai version to come out . What about you????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 641 21
ENGLISH VERSION β™₯️ COMPLETE βœ… BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk + Gemini Fourth Fanfiction πŸ’ž Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is n...
984 127 12
#GeminiFourth #Gemini #Fourth #Fanfiction #Thailand #bl
14K 772 26
WinxTeam & VeexMark Fanfiction
2.8K 253 20
this story is very sweet and simple but so satisfying because it has so many secrets and soft love between our two cutest and favourite boys so be re...