Demon Slayer: KIMETSU No YAIB...

By yuji19

It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato... More

Chapter 1- Cruelty
Chapter 2-Trainer Sakunji Urokodaki
Chapter 3- Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 4 - Final Selection
Chapter 5 - My Own Steel
Chapter 6- Swordmens Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 7- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 8- Tha Smell of Enchanting Blood
Chapter 9- Temori Demon and Arrow Demon
Chapter 10- Together Forever
Chapter 11- Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 12- The Boar Bares it's Fangs, Zenitsu's Sleeps
Chapter 13- Something More Important than Life
Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 16- Letting Someone Else go First
Chapter 17- You Must Master a Single Thing
Chapter 18- A Forged Bond
Chapter 19- Hinokami
Chapter 20- Pretend Family and new Breathing
Chapter 21- Against Crops Rules
Chapter 22- Master of the Mansion

Chapter 15- Mount Natagumo

14 0 0
By yuji19

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the morning, inside the building, Nezuko crawled out of her box and grow back to her normal size, and looked sleepy.

Zenitsu:"Hi, Nezuko!"

She turn to see Zenitsu's hole body waving as has his index fingers touching and flowers above his head and smiling.

Zenitsu:"How are you today?"

Nezuko just blink, then he got close which surprised her and starts to run around while Zenitsu is chasing her while they both have dotted eyes.

Zenitsu:"Where you going Nezuko!*laughing*Wait for me!"

As she looks back worried at Zenitsu, Tanjiro slides in with his arms out stretched in front of her.

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!"

He did for a moment but turn back as he has a happy face.

Zenitsu:"Tan...ji...ro!"

While he has flowers chimes about him, he hold Tanjiro's hands as flowers fly's over him which creeped him as he ripped his hands back. Tai slides next to them and grab, Zenitsu's arm but he did the same thing to him.

Zenitsu:"Tai..."

Tai ripped his hands back in fear as he has flowers above his head.

Zenitsu:"Let's be best friends, Tanjiro! And you too Tai!"

Zenitsu is chasing Nezuko, Tanjiro and Tai around the room as the first three have doted eyes.

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu! Why are you following us around like I! Stop it!"

Tai:"This isn't how I want to spend my morning. Please stop, I'm begging you!"

Zenitsu:"Oh come on, don't be a stranger you two!"

While Zenitsu keeps on following them around as Tai and Tanjiro try to stop him, Inosuke is sitting on the porch as his stomach is grumbling.

Inosuke:"Man, I'm hungry."

Old lady:"Pardon me good, sir."

The old lady walk behind him as he noticed she sit's on her knees at his left side with new pare of clothes.

Old lady:"I can't help but noticed those clothes of yours rather soiled. It would be my pleasure to clean them for you.*shows clothes*So please wear these in the meantime. I believe you find them comfortable and pleasant to the touch."

Inosuke was shocked in awe as she shown him kindness as the background for him is orange and yellow like puffs flowing.

Old lady:"I was thinking of making some tempura for dinner. You know something covered with batter and fried, to golden brown."

Inosuke has that felling again. While in side the room, Zenitsu is still chasing them still.

Zenitsu:"Wait up you three! Come back here Nezuko!"

They stop with sweat drops on their heads as, Inosuke opened the door with the robe around his waist screaming, then he hit Tanjiro on the back also Tai's stomach with his head, and they groan in pain with doted eyes in a orange background, Tai is on his knees holding his gut while Tanjiro is on all fours but holding his back looking at Inosuke.

Tanjiro:"(normal)What was that for?"

Tai:"Yeah, what did we do?"

He yelled which surprised them and now Inosuke is chasing Tanjiro and Tai as Zenitsu is chasing Inosuke for some reason. While, Nezuko is watching them with doted eyes, so dose Tanjiro, Tai and Zenitsu.

Tanjiro:"Hey! Hey! Don't you start chasing us now too, Inosuke!"

Zenitsu:"Save me you two!"

Tai:"Save you! What about us!"

Tai suddenly tripped and fall towards Nezuko as they roll on the ground, Tai opened his eyes to see Nezuko is over him as their eyes met as they lightly blush at each other as Tai squeaked in shocked while Zenitsu is not happy at all.

Zenitsu:"I told you I was right!*points at him*It's not fair!! His dose someone like you get a girl like that!"

Tai:"*tic-mark on his head and looks at him*S-Shut up! It's not like that. And what do you mean by that!"

Zenitsu:"*eyes bulging out*You know what I mean, and don't you lie to me, I can tell your lying."

Tanjiro:"dotted eyes*Huh? What do you mean?"

Tai:"Don't listen to him!"

Then Inosuke head butt Tanjiro as his back again, as Tai instantly dash infront of Zenitsu not happy with white piss off eyes.

Tai:"You mean that I'll kill demons for a living and her the girls!?"

Zenitsu:"*white eyes*Yes! Yes that's it! It's not normal at all, so why does that happen! Tell me you bastard! And drop dead!"

Tai:"What did you say?!"

He strangled Zenitsu as he try to escape but failed, while Inosuke chasing Tanjiro around them as his is all happing, Nezuko is watching with dotted eyes.

In the day, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Tai are sitting on their knees with their hands on their knees while Inosuke is cross legged his while his hands is behind him. While waiting for the doctor's approval.

Doctor:"All better."

They sighed in relief as Tanjiro and Tai smiled which caused them to look out.

Later on in the same room, Zenitsu is holding a pink flower and was blushing next to the box while Inosuke is standing, Tanjiro and Tai are sitting down looking at him while Tanjiro looks at him confused, Tai looks at with a glare. Then Tanjiro's crow flying which caught his, Tai and Inosuke attention. Then Tanjiro cup his hands together so the crow stands on his hands.

Crow(Tanjiro's):"It is, North-northeast! To the North-northeast! Your next mission is North-northeast! Four of you are to go to Mt, Natagumo! Make your way their post hast!"

Inosuke looks at Zenitsu so did he as Tai looks at them both. As they got dress they start to walk away but stop and turn around to face the old lady at the gate, while Tanjiro and Tai smiling as Tai has the box on his back.

Tanjiro:"Were heading out. Thank you for everything."

Tanjiro, Tai and Zenitsu bows to her as, Inosuke didn't and looked at them, then the old lady bowed too.

Old lady:"I'll bestow, good luck upon you*bring out charcoal and a match*."

Tai:"We appreciate."

As the three turn around showing their backs to as she walks up close which caused Inosuke to look closely. When she spark three times, Inosuke was not happy.

Inosuke:"*bunch of tic marks, going to punch, in a bright background*What do you think you doing!"

While Tanjiro try to hold him back comedically as Tai shield the old lady with a mad face also Zenitsu.

Zenitsu:"*screaming*Stop that you idiot!"

Inosuke:"steam coming out of head*What did you say!"

Tai:"It's chemical, we're going on a journey! And striking sparks is for luck!"

After they calm down Inosuke, they stand side by side facing the old lady.

Old lady:"Always live your life in a fashion your able to hold your heads up high. I wish you luck in battle."

Tai, Zenitsu and Tanjiro bowed before running off while Inosuke looks back at the old lady while she is bowing back. Now their running towards Mt. Natagumo, with Tai are up ahead as Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are in the back in that order.

Inosuke:""Heads up high"?"Luck in battle"? What does that mean?"

Zenitsu (mind):"*flat face*Jeez this guy is totally clueless."

Tanjiro:"To be honest, is a little bit difficult to explain."To hold your head up high"... I guess it means what ever hand you given in this life your able to conduct yourself in away that honorable, so your never ashamed."

Tai:"And wishing us luck in battle. Means she praying for our safety."

Inosuke:"What the"hand your given". We have two already, and why should we be ashamed?"

Tanjiro:"Well I guess..."

Inosuke:"What does it mean to"conducted yourself honorable." anyway? Why is that old hag praying for our safety in the first place? She has nothing to do with us, so what's her game?"

Tanjiro and Tai both have dotted eyes as they looked at him.

Inosuke:"Maybe she should worry about her own hands!"

With that they both look mad and start to run even faster from, Zenitsu and Inosuke which shocked them.

Zenitsu:"They're speeding up!"

Inosuke:"Is this a race? I won't let you win!"

Zenitsu:"Wait for me you three!"

As Inosuke try to follow them while Zenitsu is falling behind. Later on the sun was lowering and then when they reach Mt. Natagumo when it's dark time.

Zenitsu:"Everyone. We need to pause here!"

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu? What's wrong?"

Zenitsu:"*crying in fear*I'm nervous okay? Now we're nearing our destination, I'm getting scared!"

Zenitsu was on the ground holding his legs and crying, while Tanjiro and Tai have dotted eyes looking at him.

Inosuke:"Why the hell is he sitting like that? It's pretty weird if you ask me."

Zenitsu:"Who are you talking about me being weird!*points at the mountain*You can't tell me you're not get any freaky vibes from that mountain!"

They turned to looked at the dark shadowy mountain and back to Zenitsu.

Tanjiro:"Even so, we can't exactly just wait here."

Tai:"We're Demon Slayers. We go to dangerous places all the time."

Zenitsu:"Why throw!"

Inosuke:"I told you he's on odd duck?"

Zenitsu:"*points at them*I'm not and odd duck! I'm completely normal! It's you guys who are the strange ones!"

Suddenly Tanjiro got a scent in the air and looked at the mountain.

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro? Is there something... Wrong?"

Tanjiro:"What is this smell?"

He then run off.

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro!"

Then everyone followed him.

Zenitsu:"Hey wait up! Don't leave me here by myself! Who knows what will happen!"

Then Zenitsu followed them crying. As they run to top of the hill they saw a boy laying on the ground wearing a Demon Slayer uniform. When he looks up, he was bruised and bleeding and crying.

Boy:"H-Help me. Please help me."

Then Zenitsu come in tired.

Tanjiro:"Look at his uniform! That boy is one us!"

They then start to run again which Zenitsu didn't like at all.

Zenitsu:"Hey don't leave me behind!"

Tai:"Are you alright!?*stops running*What happened?"

There was very thin threads on his back which pulls him in the air which shocked them, as the boy fly's into the woods.

Boy:"They will reattached to me, too! Please don't let me die here!"

Suddenly he went into the trees, which Zenitsu is scared and covering his mouth while Tanjiro, Tai and Inosuke didn't move, Tanjiro got a scent that scared him also Tai sense something that shocked him too, but they clutch their fists.

Tanjiro:"I'm going in!"

Tai then put a hand on his shoulder which he looked.

Tai:"I be right behind you."

Tanjiro:"Thanks, Tai."

Inosuke shuv Tanjiro to get in front.

Inosuke:"I'll head in first.*ready to grab blades*You two stay behind and tremble like scared little animals. This is making me hungry."

Tanjiro:"Inosuke..."

Zenitsu is now on the ground shaking in fear as he was crying.

Zenitsu:"Why is he such a showoff."

Inosuke:"*laugh*Let's go!"

They all went inside leaving Zenitsu by himself which he notice and shakes more. In the woods their were small white spiders crawling on rocks, someone sitting on a branch waving their feet, Demon Slayers hanging in the trees, someone peeking behind a tree. One huge person on a cliff running away, someone with white hair sitting on a boulder. As Tanjiro, Tai and Inosuke walk through the forest he stop and look at his hands seeing webs.

Inosuke:"Eh? What is this?"

They looked around seeing a bunch more webs in the trees as they see a huge spider on a web.

Tanjiro:"Spider Webs?"

Tai:"Spider!"

Inosuke:"This place is full of them for as I can see.*wave webs off*What a pain."

Tanjiro:"Yeah you're right."

He then noticed Tai is shaking in fear as there was lines over him.

Tanjiro:"Tai are you okay?"

Tai:"Y-Yes. Why ask."

Tanjiro:"You seem scared, do you... Fear spiders?"

Tai:"Me nope, I don't fear spiders at--."

Tanjiro:"*doted eyes*There's one on your shoulder."

Tai then start to panic as he wipes it off and stomping it to death and looked at them.

Tai:"Okay I do, I hate spiders. So what!*points at him*I'll still help out!"

Tanjiro:"Okay. Don't worry."

He then looks at Inosuke.

Tanjiro:"Inosuke."

Inosuke:"*looks at Tai ready to fight*What do you want?"

Tanjiro:"I appreciate this."

Inosuke:"*lower arms*What?"

Tanjiro:"When you said you go check things out with me. I was relieved."

Inosuke:"Huh?"

Tanjiro:"You too, Tai."

Tai:"What?"

Tanjiro:"That ominous scent I was picking up in the mountains scared me a bit. So having you here and you too even your fear of spiders makes me feel better.*smile*So thanks."

Inosuke then remembered what the old lady showed him kindness too him, while Tai scratch his head.

Tai:"We'll friends okay, that's what we do. Now can we please end this and escape this nightmare."

Tanjiro:"*smiles*Sure thing."

Then he spots some one walk in the distance.

Tanjiro:"Inosuke, Tai. Let's go."

They run towards to another Demon Slayer who is shaking and is sweating. Then a hand almost touch his shoulder which he noticed and quickly looked back and ready to draw his blade, but sees Tai and Tanjiro.

Tanjiro:"We've come to help out. I'm Tanjiro Kamado, Rank Mizunoto."

Tai:"I'm Tai Yamazato, Rank Mizunoto."

Boy 1:"Mizunoto... You serious? They should send a Hashira? No, how many Mizunoto they send, in. It won't be enough!"

Suddenly his face was punch in while Tai and Tanjiro was shocked in a orange, red, yellow and black background.

Tanjiro:"Inosuke!"

Inosuke:"Haaaaa, shut up!"

He push Tai to the side and grabbed the boy's hair while Tanjiro and Tai try to stop him by pulling him away.

Inosuke:"Only thing I see around here is "not enough" is this spiral pool of sweat in front of me!*face get close in a red and black background*How about you tell us just what is going on here!*blow steam in his face*"

Boy 1:"What do you think your talking too? Did you forget I have seniority!"

The boy now have a bloody nose and tick-marks.

Boy 1:"That crow gives us orders*try to remove Inosuke's hand*to come to this place."

The boy remembered when he got there, their were a bunch of Demon Slayers walking into the mountain.

Boy 1:"And ten of us corps members gathered here. No long after we entered the mountain."

He stop when he sees one of them stop moven.

Boy 1:"That's when it started."

The Demon Slayers start to move shaky and start to grab his blade which looks around and start to walk towards them and killed one of their members he then turned around to see more of them drawing their blades.

Boy 1:"The Slayers start killing each other!"

As he sees one stabbing a member on the ground and turn to see him stumbling towards him.

Boy 1:"I..."

He close his eyes in fear.

Boy 1:"I was so..."

After that they saw him start to cry.

Somewhere outside the mountain at a house a crow is breathing heavily as it was being petted.

???:"You did well to return. It would appear that most of my children have been killed."

A man sitting on a porch with two white haired girls twins.

???:"They very well find the Twelve Kizuki there. It would seem I'll have to send in some Hashira."

The both girls looked back at the two Hashira, one in a butterfly haroi, with black hair and purple tops and purple eyes.

???:"Giyu... Shinobu..."

Giyu and Shinobu:"Understood!"

Shinobu:"If only humans and demons could get along with each other. Wouldn't you agree, Tomioka?"

Giyu:"That's a pipe dream. As long demons hunt us."

Back with Zenitsu where he is still sitting in the same spot sad.

Zenitsu (mind):"I wonder if the others hate me? When someone really leave there friend like this? You would talk through it, if your close, right?"

He sees Tanjiro, Tai and Inosuke talking to him to help, as they all have dotted eyes, in a bright background with white in the middle.

Zenitsu (mind):"If the three of them had tried to convince me to go, I would've? Sure of it.*back to normal*But in stead, the three of them went their marry way up that scary mountain living little me, all alone."

He then heard chirping as he looked down at his sparrow.

Sparrow (Zenitsu's):"Sulking doesn't do anyone good. You have to go help your friends now."

Zenitsu:"You don't have a care in the world do you? All of human problems, you have no idea."

The Sparrow was not happy as he went to bite his hand, now flying in the air mad while Zenitsu is crying and mad pointing at his bird.

Zenitsu:"You think your being cute right now! You really not! I don't like the site of you one tiny bit!"

He now holds his sparrow which is not looking at him.

Zenitsu:"Why can't you take notes from Nezuko huh? She's adorable and she's a demon!"

He then remembers that Tai run off with the box with Nezuko in it, and comedically yells in anger

Zenitsu:"I just realized he took Nezuko with him!*running towards the woods*Why did he have to do and take precious Nezuko with him like that? Damn you, Tai! I won't let you win her heart. You bastard! Taking a young girl like her into danger! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! I'll save you Nezukoooooo!"

He runs into the forest leave a huge dust cloud in his wake. In the woods there was a wired creaking sound that came from everywhere.

Tanjiro:"That rattling sound , what is it?"

Boy 1:"Not again."

They then look at him.

Boy 1:"I heard this sound before! It's the sound I heard right before everyone start to kill each other!"

Tai:"Where's is coming from?"

They all try to find out where the sound is coming from, when the boy spotted something, the others turn to see someone walking towards them. As more appeared out of the fog to reveal a bunch of Slayers which everyone for ready, the mindless people start to attack them but they easily dodge each one of them. Tanjiro noticed something odd as their arms are moving, Tai jump back and flip another strike and land next to Tanjiro as Inosuke flip back against a swipe band land next to them as he laughs.

Inosuke:"This guys are all morns or something! They don't know that it's taboo for Demon Slayers to fight each other!"

Tanjiro:"No, that's not it. Their being manipulated!"

Inosuke:"*unwrapped blades*He we go. I'm going to cut them up in pieces!"

Tai:"You can't do that! They're alive! At least some are! Besides the body's who are on our side are still our teammates!"

As Inosuke dodge a slash as did Tai and Tanjiro.

Inosuke:"Listen you..!*tic off*Stop denying me at every turn!"

He then close line their guts which caused them to groan in pain as their eyes pop out, the boy looked blades with one Slayer as two more came up, one at his back and his side, as they are running towards him, but Inosuke stop one at the back as Tai jump in the air and Tanjiro help the boy, as he grab the attackers arm and Tai has his knees on one's head and Inosuke close line the second one to bring them down, as they quickly got up.

Tanjiro (mind):"I got a strange sweet scent from his back!"

As he swipes his blade at the air he cuts webs to his back which stop him as he falls to the ground.

Tanjiro:"It's threads! There being controlled by threads! Cut them off!"

Inosuke then jump in the air swiping crazy to cut off the threads and slice the last one as he land and turns around to see them fall down. Tai then dodge and cut down the thread and jump back and cut it again.

Inosuke:"I already knew that before you caught up!"

Tai:"*skids next to him*Then why didn't you tell us then!"

Inosuke:"*fists on hips*Because I don't want you to steal my glory."

Tai:"*flat face*Yeah, sure.

Inosuke:"What does that mean!*steam coming out of his head*"

Then he saw them getting back up as they rase their weapons.

Tai:"What?"

Somewhere in the forest the white haired girl is smiling and chuckling.

???:"Now listen closely my precious dolls... Dance until your arms and legs fall off."

The threads are attached to her fingers, while back with the slayes they ready to fight.

Tanjiro:"Cutting the threads is isn't enough! The spiders just replace them. So we..."

As Tanjiro smelled something bad, Tai is shaking in fear by the spider.

Tanjiro (mind):"That horrible smell again... What is it? It's coming far away!"

He saw the spiders coming towards him so he jump in the air so did they, to evade them.

Inosuke:"*ready's blade*So, all we gotta do is annihilate those damn insects, huh?"

Tanjiro:"No way! There to small and there gotta be at least million of them! We gotta find the demon who is controlling them!"

Tai and Inosuke start to kill the spiders.

Tanjiro:"It's no good Inosuke! And you too Tai!"

Tanjiro dodge back a swipe.

Tai:"I don't care, I hate them!"

Tanjiro:"Inosuke, listen. If you have some kind of power that can pinpoint the demon's location, that would really help! This disgusting smell had been blowing in, I just can't tell were it is!"

Tanjiro blocked an strike while the boy is blocking and attack.

Tanjiro:"You there... Your name!"

Murata:"It's, Murata!"

Tanjiro:"Murata! The three of us will take care of the people who are being controlled.*looks at Inosuke*In the meantime..."

They didn't know their was a demon watching them, but as Tai saw a shadow he looked up as did Tanjiro as they see a demon standing in the air with very thin threads. Wearing a spider design kimono as his hair covered his left eye.

Demon:"I won't let you disturb my family's peaceful life."

Tai:"Family?"

Demon:"Mother will be sort quick work, all of you."

Tanjiro:"Who's mother?"

Inosuke tells as he jumps on a person's back and jump off in the air to slice at the demon but miss as he falls down which the demon left.

Inosuke:"Damn you! Where the hell do you think your going? Fight me! Fight--."

He then falls on his back.

Tai:"Your all right z Inosuke?"

Inosuke:"*gets up*Why did he show up anyway?"

Tai:"I don't think he's the demon controlling our people with these threads!*blocks attack*We can't focus on him now."

Tanjiro blocks and lock blades with a slayer.

Inosuke:"Okay, okay, okay!*dodge and attack*I get it, alright!*cut's threads*You want me to find the one who is! Shut up about it already!"

He stab the ground with both blades and turns around on one knee and his arms out stretched.

Inosuke:"Beast Breathing, Seventh From... Spatial Awareness!"

While he is doing this Tanjiro, Tai and Murata are protecting him. He has sence in the wide area as it counties he finds the demon who is controlling them as it goes way back to Inosuke.

Inosuke:"I found you! You demon!"

While that's happening the same demon earlier is in the sky.

Demon:"I won't let anyone get in our way."

He put his hands in the sky as it's webbed up as he looked through it.

Demon:"The five of us are going to live in happy as a family. No one on this mortal plane well tare us apart."
                        (Preview)
As the page flipped, Zenitsu and his sparrow jumps out into color as the forest is in the back while a spider web is at the top left corner.

Zenitsu:"Nezuko! Tai! Where are you?"

As his sparrow talks a writing is beside it.

Sparrow (Zenitsu's):"First, let's calm down and listen to our surroundings!"

Zenitsu:"*with angry eyes and have steam coming out of his head*Nezuko's in danger! Hurry and help me find her, Chuntaro!"

Then his sparrow was mad at him as a tic-mark above it's head.

Sorrow (Zenitsu's):"I told you to calm down!"

In the orange background his in it.

Ukogi:"Now, it's time for a Taisho-era secret!*gets close*My real name is Ukogi. That's because my favorite food is Ukogi rice. But Zenitsu hasn't noticed yet, so all I get is beans."

In normal, Zenitsu is now looking at Ukogi.

Zenitsu:"What are you so mad about?*takes out a Ukogi rice*Have some of this."

Ukogi:"*starts to eat*It's an ukogi rice ball!"

Zenitsu:"When your done eating that, I really need your help to look for her!"

Ukogi stops eating as it flys back.

Zenitsu:"Nezuko!"

Ukogi:"He must be really worried. I guess this is why you just can't hate him."

Then they looked at everyone.

Zenitsu:"Next, Chapter 16,"Letting Someone Else go First"."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author:"Well that's the end of chapter 15 and I hope you guys enjoy it and as always stay safe and be safe out there everyone, I'll see you guys next time, bye everyone!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.6K 16
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...
555 41 10
Kamado Tanjiro. A 15 year old boy that was once a charcoal seller, now a Demon Slayer that hunts down demons and destroys them. His family was slaugh...
3.8K 93 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
93.5K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...