Emotions

By Harrystyleextralover

Lovers who met through their bestfriends. A simple and fun story of Pallavi Gautam who's Barbie and Siddharth... More

CHAPTER- I
CHAPTER- II
CHAPTER- III
CHAPTER- IV
CHAPTER- V
CHAPTER- VI
CHAPTER- VII
CHAPTER- VIII
CHAPTER- IX
CHAPTER- X
CHAPTER- IX
CHAPTER- XII
Chapter- XIII
CHAPTER- XIV
CHAPTER- XV
CHAPTER- XVI
CHAPTER- XVII
CHAPTER- XVIII
CHAPTER- XX
CHAPTER- XXI
CHAPTER-XXII
CHAPTER- XXIII
CHAPTER- XXIV
HAPPILY EVERY AFTER. CHAPTER-XXV

CHAPTER- XIX

13 2 0
By Harrystyleextralover

"SIDDHARTHH." said Abhi in joy. Pallavi was shocked.

"Play the music." Sid gestured to the DJ.

Sid was dancing to,"bachna ae haseeno". Pallavi noticed every change Sid had.

Sid had grown beard and was looking a bit muscular. He invited everyone to the dance stage. Pallavi stayed back. Sid looked at Pallavi, how gorgeous she was. He was happy he could look at her again.  Pallavi was looking so sexy, confident but something was off, he could sense it. Everybody was calling Pallavi to the stage. Everyone danced together. Sid was trying to go near Pallavi but she would decline it somehow. Sid was confused.

The party was over and everyone was going to their rooms. Geet was a bit more drunk and Abhi was handling her. Abhi said bye to Sid, "See you tomorrow bro. Missed you."

Pallavi was telling Ayan to go to sleep. She had to handle people and guest and take them to respective rooms. Sid came to help her. 

"Let me help."

"No, its okay, Sid."

"AAAHHHH, the name Sid from your lips, I was dead because I couldn't hear that."

"Oh that means now you're a GHOST?"

"Ha -

Pallavi helped the guest and was going back to her room. Sid was following her. It was a beautiful night, with many stars in the sky. The resort they were in was beautiful. Sid was walking behind Pallavi.

Pallavi stopped walking. "Hi" said Sid.

"My room."

 "Oh Oh, but-

"What? Let me go sleep, Sid. I'm very tired."

"Just one minute. Please, Pallu."

Pallavi looked at Sid.

"Please, request, mention not." Sid pulled Pallavi and went to the garden. The workers in the resort were still working. Sid and Pallavi sat on a swing. Pallavi took half the space by keeping her feet up. Sid took her feet and kept in his lap. He started to massage it.

"Sid. What are you doing? What if someone sees us?"

Sid massaging her feet, "Then what?"

Pallavi stood up, "Its getting late, I'm going to sleep."

"But we gotta talk."

"Tomorrow."

It was morning. It was the day for haldi and mehndi. Everyone got dressed, the theme of the day was yellow or green. The going-to-be bride wore a beautiful yellow lehenga. Geet was looking magical. Her glow was even before putting haldi. Pallavi wore an indo-western outfit to dance comfortably. Pallavi and Geet's cousins had prepared a dance for bride and groom. Geet had chose dresses for Abhi, which matched with her outfits.

Everyone on the resort was talking how beautiful the couple is! Geet and Abhi's parents were talking about business. Geet was pissed because of their parents. Geet was putting mehndi and the girls were dancing. Geet and Abhi were holding hands and looking at each other. Pallavi would tell every photographer to take every photos perfect. Sid was laughing from the corner seeing Pallavi being the BOSS. Pallavi had took job in her own hands, she was taking photos from every angle. 

Geet's mehndi was done and she was telling Abhi, his name is there. Abhi didn't want to spoil her mehndi so he told her he'll find it later. Someone shouted from back,"Abhi find that on your suhagraat." The couple blushed.  

suhagraat=First night of marriage

Pallavi also put mehndi, Sid came and sat beside her. He held her hand and started putting mehndi on her hand. He tried writing his name, but Pallavi would just pull her hand. First he tried writing S and she pulled it, then he again hold her hand and manage to write, "Sid" with a heart.

Sid was busy talking with relatives, they were asking him about his father's health, "Yes Papa is fine now." While talking with people he managed to glance at Pallavi. 

It was time for haldi. Geet and Abhi had sat together, everyone was going one by one and applying haldi. It was time for Sid and Pallavi. Sid put haldi on Geet very gracefully but Abhi, he stuffed his face with haldi. Pallavi had teary eyes while putting haldi on Geet. Everyone was taking selfies, making reels and enjoying themselves. The uncles were either playing cards or discussing politics. 

Pallavi was busy managing all of it. She was on a phone call. Sid took that call and eneded it.

"Now I've come na, you can rest for a while, Pallu." Sid said, gesturing Pallavi to sit down.

"WOW." Pallavi gave bombastic side eyes to Sid and left to do her work. Sid saw Pallavi again, "You don't have any haldi in your face, what is this!" 

"Its okay. You go enjoy." said Pallavi holding an cartoon box.

Sid had haldi all over his face, he slowly went near Pallavi and hugged her and their cheeks met. Pallavi was feeling butterflies in her stomach. Pallavi's cheeks had also haldi on it. "Now it looks good." 

Pallavi remove her haldi from her dress. "Bye"

The sun was going down, hard drinks were being open. Some people were enjoying dance, some talking with their relatives. That night even Pallavi drank harddrinks.

She woke with hangover and drank lemon juice.

 It was morning , Pallavi's mom had called her to see Geet.

"Geet you're looking so pretty. May god bless you both."

"Why aren't you here aunty? I'm really missing you."

"I'm so sorry beta. Your uncle is busy in his work so we couldn't come. We'll meet after you guys come here?"

"Yeah sure aunty."

Geet was busy, many people were coming to congratulate the couple. Pallavi went aside and talked to her mother. "I'm really missing you, mamu"

"Leave that. How beautiful my daughter is looking. Just looking like a wow. Should I comment this in your IG."

"WOW. You're on Instagram?"

"Yes, Ayan made an account. I couldn't understand it first but now I'm getting used to it."

"Oh. Where is baba? Say him I said hello."

"Okay beta. You go enjoy. "

"Okay mamu." The phone call ended.

Sid was looking at Pallavi enjoying talking with her mom. He pulled her in his arms where no one could see them. 

"You want to go out?" Sid asked.

"On a date?"

"Chee, everything you think is romance, pallu? I was just going out so I could use a company."

Pallavi said okay, she had to do some shopping for her and her mom. Udaipur had some beautiful arts which she to see and this wedding made her busy.

Pallavi was busy doing shopping and Sid was carrying her bags. 

"Pallavi can we sit anywhere for a minute?"

"Yeah sure." They sat in a dhaba and had some snacks. After that Sid had took her to show some view. It was very beautiful.

Pallavi was looking at the time. She was getting late for Geet's invitation for girls night out. 

"Sid can we go to our resort?"

"No, pallu. Finally I'm getting to spend time with you."

Pallavi scoffed.

"Why? What?" Sid asked.

They sat and after a while watched the sun setting. Pallavi asked Sid if she could drive his car and he let her drive.

"Its my time to chill." Sid  was resting, Pallavi started taking speed. "Hey slow down." Pallavi was furious and and leveling up the speed. They reached the resort. Pallavi gave the keys to guard to park the car. She said bye and was turning to go to her room

"Pallavi wait." 

She turned back, Sid couldn't move. 

Her looks, her voice was making him freeze. He couldn't hear outside noises.

"Sid! Sid!"

"Huh" Sid came to his senses. "Uh- your bags-"

"Oh, give here." Pallavi tried to carry it but,

"I'll take it for you, Pallu."

Sid went towards her room. Pallavi opened the door. Sid passed through her room and he saw Ayan. 

"Oh." 'Outside was fine' he thought.

"Thankyou Siddharth." 

Sid went outside as Pallavi was going to close the door, Sid kissed her on her cheeks.

Pallavi was shocked and had butterfly in her stomach. But this couldn't solve the situation. She didn't want to ask Sid why didn't he call or messaged her rather she wanted him to tell everything. 

The next day was the d-day. Geet slept in excitement and nervousness. 

Geet's designer and makeup artist had arrived on the D-day. Pallavi was doing the managing part. She had gone to get ready and got late while doing makeup. She hurried outside where she saw everything was done. Then there was Sid, helping the workers. Pallavi went towards him.

"You did this?" Pallavi asked. Sid suddenly looked at her. He felt like having a heart attack. Pallavi repeated, 'You did this?"

"Um-U Yes Ma'am." Sid in a dhaka topi and daura suruwal replied. Pallavi was looking at him without blinking. 

Dhaka topi, Daura suruwal= Traditional dress of boys in Nepal.

"You're looking very beautiful." Sid said looking at her eyes. Pallavi was wearing a green emerald saree with minimalistic jewelry.

The panditji had started the puja.

The bride was looking for her bestfriend and calling her. It was time for her entrance. The photographers were getting ready. Everyone was said to standup for the entry. Abhi was excited to look at his going to be wifey. There was an announcement that bride is coming. Geet was holding her brother's and dad's arm and walking to the mandap. She was feeling like a queen. Pallavi was tearing up a bit and ABHI, he had whole lot of tears in his eyes, his cheeks. Geet looked at him and giggled. 

The wedding was everything Geet could think of. She was very happy and looking at her mom, she would have teary eyes. She sat next to Abhi who couldn't speak anything, he just looked at her and smiled. Geet blushed. Everyone were awed by how the couple was looking cute together.

The rituals were going on. The people and photographers were all around the mandap. Pallavi and Geet's cousins were waiting for 'the part'. The time when they'll steal bhinaju's(Abhi) shoes. It is a tradition in Nepal to steal, brother-in-law's shoes and ask money in exchange.  The girls were planning the heist. They were taking the photographers in their team. As they would gesture the girls would steal them.

Pallavi took those shoes and ran, the cousins followed her. They were carefully choosing to place it. Now, Pallavi was responsible for it. Pallavi went inside her room to hide it. Sid saw it and and went inside. He saw, Pallavi was trying to keep those shoes in top of the shelf but was not able to. Sid went near, and pretended to help. As, she was believing it Sid snatched the shoes and ran.

Pallavi was following him. Sid was going upstairs and Pallavi was tired. She managed to get him but not those shoes.

"Give me the shoes, Siddharth!" She said in Gabar voice.

"Come. Try and take." 

Pallavi went near and tried to snatch carefully but Sid took his hand further away and Pallavi was just stubborn. Pallavi went near him and Sid grabbed her. They eyes were meeting. There was a sexual tension between them. Pallavi closed her eyes to kiss him. Sid was going in voluntarily but stopped and kissed her in the forehead and ran away taking the shoes. Pallavi was shocked and didn't even get what happened just now.

"Siidddddddddddddd......" Pallavi screamed after realizing.

Sid went to the mandap. It was time for bargain of the shoes. The cousins were counting in for Pallavi to bring it but as she was going to nod, Sid gave the shoes secretly. Then they started to bargain. Girl gang were going very high and Abhi agreed to it.  The girls were going to spilt the money later. It was time for the bidhhai. Geet's relatives were telling her to cry but she didn't. What's there to cry about? Abhi was really nice guy which she never doubted.

Abhi was crying looking at Geet's family. Geet was enjoying until her brother had to carry her till the car.  It was not that she was scared to go to Abhi's house, it was an emotion. Pallavi was an emotional person, she did all the crying from Geet's part. She had plenty of happy tears for her bestfriend and best bhinaju plus friend. 

The party was going to held back in Nepal, as many relatives couldn't attend it. Sid had booked flight with Pallavi and Ayan. He had booked First class. Ayan and Pallavi's seats were together and Sid was on another row. It was not a long flight and Ayan's excitement wasn't being controlled and he was just talking to Pallavi. 

The flight had landed. They headed outside. As Sid was approaching, he saw his entire family waiting for him outside. Pallavi was confused, 'who's big family is this?' but she saw Sylvia and figured out. Sylvia ran, Sid gave his arms but she went towards Pallavi and hugged her.  Sadhya lit up her eyebrow and asked, 'who's she?'

"MOM, she's Pallavi, Sid mama's friend!" Sylvia said.

Sid's mom(Rama) went, "Ohhhh.. So you're the reason USA is not favorite anymore?"

Pallavi did Namaste to Sid's family and forced Ayan to do same.

"Mom, how's papa standing here? Is he alright?" Sid asked.

"He has to be alright beta. We had to come for Abhi's marriage party. And he wanted to see Nepal also."

Ravi didn't look good, he seemed really tired. Pallavi was noticing that.

"So as you're here? Can we do the work I had told you?" Sid asked.

"Can we go home beta, and talk? I'm really tired." Rama said.

Sid looked at Pallavi. "We'll take a cab. No problem." Pallavi smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 828 32
After loosing her job tripura a single mother moved to a small town in goa to get a living for her son.when she was settleling herself with the new n...
956K 33K 18
Story of a naive, innocent girl Shruthi and arrogant, possessive guy Krishna. Check out the story for more details ;)
121K 10.5K 87
#1 in #Bffs #1 in #Bff #1 in #siddharthnigam It's a story of two bff who got married to each other but there is nothing like love between them so why...
24.1K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...