CHAPTER- III

It had been many weeks since Pallavi and Sid hadn't talked. Abhi and Sid had gone to trip all over Nepal. So it was just Pallavi and Geet after long time. Pallavi loved her bestfriend, but now she understood she had to share her bestfriend. And it was okay for her. Geet also couldn't live without her. They had even promised each other, after their bachelors they would stay together in an apartment like Monica and Rachel.

 They had even promised each other, after their bachelors they would stay together in an apartment like Monica and Rachel

It was the day Abhi and Sid were returning. Geet wanted to give surprise to Abhi by going to airport. So she took Pallavi along, they again bunked their class and went to airport. Seeing Geet in waiting area, Abhi ran and hugged her. "Get a room guys" Sid joked. "So what did you bring for me, Abhi bhinaju?" Pallavi asked humorously. Abhi replied, "dherr sara pyaar." 

dherr sara pyaar: lots of love

bhinaju: Brother-in-law

"hi" "hi"

These were the only word came out of Sid and Pallavi's mouth while seeing each other. They all decided to go to Bhaktapur durbar square for a walk. Sid was there after long time. He started clicking picture of the scene.

 He started clicking picture of the scene

Abhi and Geet were walking front, together

Abhi and Geet were walking front, together. Which left Sid and Pallavi alone," You know I used to come here with my aama and buwa, when buwa could drive. When I was in US it was all just memories, but today I'm reliving those moments again." 

"Yes, as time goes, memories is only left with us. So this is why we should always live every moment." Pallavi said motivating Sid to cheer up. " when I said to live every minute, I didn't mean people forget breathing or something, it's just people take everything so granted is what I am sad about. They don't respect relationships, nor their own life" 

"Yes Yes my motivational speaker" Sid exhaling said.

did he jus- said m-y my.

"hehe" Pallavi felt awkward.

" OH! when did you click my picture? ewe I hated it, can you please delete it?" referring to me before you iconic photo. "I'll take that photo to my grave" laughing said Sid. 

"Haha very funny mister. Just wait and watch. And how did you get my number?" Pallavi asked with curiosity.

"One angel came and gave me. You also know that angel." 

"who?"

"Geet the pari"

"That devil" "Did you give that photo to her? she'll post that in instagram, tagging me. Already she has bunch of my weird photo and you added one more on the list." 

Pallavi tried snatching Sid's phone to remove her photo, but as spiderman has reflexes, he ran away. Pallavi ran chasing him behind. They both got tired. "Now let's find the two lovebirds" suggested Sid. 

They were at the same place they were fifteen minutes earlier.