After pretending to be lickin...

Von E_Midas_

"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150

96

26 1 0
Von E_Midas_

Chapter 96:

In the end, the person still didn’t wake up, although Qi Weiran could not see any emotion on the surface. He even leisurely guided Zhang Wei in choosing the color of his long johns. But Yi Qingju was keenly aware that he might not be in a good mood.

[His Royal Highness, the God of Wealth, is unhappy. What should I do? Tell him a joke? 】

Qi Weiran felt an inexplicable chill on his neck when he thought of the joke about not caring about the life and death of others.

"It's already very late, go to bed."

He turned to look at Yi Qingju.

Although her body was a little tired, Yi Qingju was in good spirits and didn't want to go back to sleep at all. But now that Qi Weiran had spoken, she had to listen because of her personality.

"Sir, if you need me, remember to call me no matter how late it is."

[As for whether you will be accidentally hurt by my anger when you wake up, that is another matter]

[Of course, if it involves money issues—— 】

【The old slave is willing to serve His Majesty as a follower! ]

Qi Weiran looked a little helpless and nodded to indicate that he understood.

Kneel down, my love.

Feng Yisheng, who was still immersed in five million, looked at it with a sore face.

As for that, the time it takes to take a nap is like parting between life and death.

"Lao Qi, I'm going to bed too."

After saying hello, Feng Yisheng yawned and left. He caught up with Yi Qingju in a few steps and said jokingly: "Ms. Xiao Yi, you two It's so sticky, you'll just have to bury it in a pit after you die."

Yi Qingju looked disapproving.

Seeing her expression, Feng Yisheng thought of Qi Weiran's illness that made him unable to live until he was fifty, and immediately regretted it, thinking that he might have touched Yi Qingju's heart.

Just when he was about to apologize, Yi Qingju, who had a heavy face, glared at him with a very disapproving tone: "How can that be done? Whose belongs to the tribute and the paper money?"

Feng Yisheng: "..." Are

you still so picky after you are dead?

...

Yi Qingju was tired after all. Even though she felt energetic, she felt sleepy as soon as her head hit the pillow.

An unexpectedly dreamless night.

The next day she was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Are you awake?"

Yi Qingju was not completely awake until Qi Weiran came in with a group of people.

He just nodded his head vaguely.

The warm and moist touch came clearly from his face. The moment the servants opened the curtains, the amber eyes illuminated Yi Qingju's eyes with the golden morning light.

[His Royal Highness the God of Wealth...is shining, should I worship or not?]

Qi Weiran thought about it, and if the servant saw it, he would think he had some quirk.

"You have a wound on your head. I forgot to tell you not to get wet last night."

So he kept Yi Qingju awake and wiped her face with warm water and a towel.

There was indeed a sting on his forehead, and Yi Qingju couldn't help but touch it, but was caught by Qi Weiran with quick eyes and hands.

"Don't touch." His voice was rare and stern.

Finally, Yi Qingju felt that the person in front of her was Qi Weiran himself.

"Well, I won't touch it anymore." Yi Qingju nodded.

After a lot of hard work, Feng Yisheng finished his breakfast after washing up and coming out.

"You are going to Taoyuan Village to worship today, right?" Feng Yisheng asked, looking at the two people coming out of the elevator side by side.

Yi Qingju looked at the people around her.

Qi Weiran, who was still thinking that the injury on her forehead would not affect her ability to drink Chinese medicine, came to his senses and nodded expressionlessly.

"Yeah."

Yi Qingju's eyes lit up: [Okay]

Hearing her excited voice, Qi Mianran turned his head and glanced at her, thought for a while, and said: "Follow me then, don't run around. "

Thinking of those people in Taoyuan Village, his expression was not very good.

Yi Qingju nodded obediently.

Feng Yisheng clicked his tongue twice: "That's just the time for me to experience the local customs. I've heard you talk about it so much since I was a child, but this is the first time I've gone to see that girl with my own eyes."

Although things have changed and people have changed, there is only one person left. A lonely tombstone.

Qi Weiran said yes.

Looking at the bowl of barley porridge pushed in front of him, Yi Qingju, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said, "How did that girl die?"

Upon hearing this question, Feng Yishengli immediately shut up.

When Zhang Wei curiously asked this question, Qi Weiran was almost sent to Ning Guta (metaphorically) in anger. Those who don't know are not guilty, Lao Qi, this is your wife.

Just when Feng Yisheng was fully vigilant and planned to intercede for Ms. Xiao Yi as soon as there was any trouble, Qi Weiran didn't expect that Qi Weiran was expressionless and even helped Yi Qingjue, who was afraid of burning, to peel the eggs.

Looking at the girl eating white tender eggs, Qi Weiran wiped his hands slowly, and then said: "After I was rescued, it took my eldest brother three months to calm down the matter. When I go back to find her When she arrived, the villagers said she was dead."

Yi Qingju was silent for a while. "What's the reason?"

Feng Yisheng's eyes almost popped out.

Why are you still asking? Damn it, if I had known I would have died last night.

"Sick." After a while, Qi Weiran uttered these two words.

Yi Qingju stopped asking.

Her original plan to avoid suspicion and go digging at the Crooked Neck Tree while Qi Wei was burning paper was disrupted by a sudden funeral.

"I thought it was the kind of village where you step on the loess and see the villagers farming." Feng Yisheng looked at the concrete road in front of him and the rows of two-story independent houses. They were clean and eye-catching and had the words "Taoyuan" written on them. "Village" place, I sighed with emotion.

When the three of them arrived, the village chief and the village committee secretary came to pick them up in person.

"Mr. Qi and Mrs. Qi, you two are here."

Looking at the CEO who donates money on time every year, the village chief smiled with wrinkles on his face.

Yi Qingju yawned when he saw this.

But Xiaojiji said excitedly: "Look, we are not the only ones who worship Qi Weiran as the God of Wealth. Who is blind and can't see that our Highness is so golden?"

Yi Qingju ignored it and heard it. A faint cry came from afar.

"What's the sound?" she asked curiously.

The village chief smiled bitterly when he heard this: "A young man from the village went there a few days ago and was holding a funeral."

Qi Weiran was not actually interested, but seeing Yi Qingju's eagerness for knowledge, he thought what if she Even if you put this curiosity into learning a foreign language even a little bit, you can't come up with a name as crazy as Janema Meili.

There is no way, His Highness the God of Wealth’s own wife is favored.

"Who is it?"

The village chief, who thought he was not interested in such things, was stunned, and then explained: "It's the idiot from our village."

Xiao Jiji was shocked: [Oh my God! Isn't this the bad boy? 】

Yi Qingju was also shocked, how could it be such a coincidence?

Hearing the word "qiao", Qi Weiran's brows twitched.

What a coincidence, your nickname is also Mao Dan?

The village chief was still nagging: "This kid is not a good guy. He is a bastard who bullies widows, robs children of their money, and does all kinds of bad things. He lost his footing and fell into the river a few days ago and died. ."

[Speaking of which, I'm a little hungry after this bumpy journey]

So the village chief, who was waiting for Qi Weiran to say "sorry", heard such a sentence.

Qi Weiran asked him: "When will we eat at the funeral?"

Village chief: "...?" Feng Yisheng: "..."

Maybe he should check Qi Weiran's mental state.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.2K 34 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
145K 5.4K 42
When I first saw him he was fire, when I cared for him he was cold, but when he rose from the ashes he became my sun. Your fate was settled the momen...
8.1K 692 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
86.5K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...