Zolda of the boiling isles

By Apolla2345

Yuuya kaito was a boy who got abandoned by his own family at the road with his advent deck, until he was save... More

profile
Prologue
A Lying Witch and a Warden
witches before wizards.
I was a teenage abomination.
The Intruder.
Tiger profile.
Covention.
Tiger's training day
Hooty's Moving Hassle
Lost in Language
Rider Buddy!: kamen rider shin.
Once upon a swap.
Something venture, someone framed
Gai profile. (new)
Escape of the Palisman/The 3rd Rider.
Rider Buddy!: Kamen rider ichigo
Sense And Insensitivity/ Rematch. (rewrite)
Adventures in the elements/Yuuya's first magic
Announcement
ZOTBI As Vines
The First Day
Tiger vs Gai/ Saving A Friend
A Really Small Problem/ Childhood playtime.
Understanding Willow, Yuuya and Xander.
(Girl)friends in distress
Enchanting Grom Fright.
Wing it like Witches and Riders
Strange Dreams. (Short Chapter)
Agony of a Witch/ the Death of Zolda.
Young blood, Old Souls / Survive!
Yuuya's Twin (Epilogue)
Q/N TIME!
Separate Tide
Escaping Expulsion.
Rider Buddy!: Kamen Rider Accel.
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping up A-fear-ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins./Xander's new Card.
Eda's Requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' On Hooty's Door.
Christmas Specials
Happy New Year.
announcement
Eclipse Lake/ A lost Imagin.
Amazon Omega Profile.
Yesterday Lie / Enter Amazon Omega.
ZOTBI As Vines 2
Follies at the Coven Day Parade. 1/2
New Cover.
Follies at the Coven Day Parade 2/2
Learning about Zoldark.
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sports in the Storm 1/2

Hunting Palisman./ Xander's Invention.

75 1 1
By Apolla2345

We started the chapter at Xander's workshop as we see him Fixing something that looks like a Rideshooter from Kamen rider Ryuki series.

Xander then stopped as he wiped his sweat from his Forehead.

Xander: I'm sure Yuuya and Rocky will be amazed about this.

The screen shows the Fixed  Rideshooter in front of Xander and he added something to attach the Palisman on it.

Xander: [to the readers] don't ask me why.

Open in Luz and Yuuya's room, where the echo mouse is seen resting in a terrarium. Luz, in her pajamas, looks at it.

Luz: [Taps the glass] Oh, little echo mouse. You ate the diary that can get me and Yuuya home. Can't you cough up a teeny bit?

King: Just squeeze it out!

He Grunts as he squeezes his teddy bear so hard, the head pops off.

Luz: Hmm. Maybe I just need to be patient? [Presses her face on the glass and whispers] Please tell me your secrets.

Eda: [Enters, wearing a blazer] Hey, kids. You and Yuuya gonna be late for school. [Looks around their room] Where is Yuuya?

Luz doesn't respond, focused on the echo mouse. And on cue, Yuuya comes out from the bathroom already wearing his uniform.

Eda: hey, Yuuya.

She took noticed of the Symbol on his Wrist as she checks it.

Eda: let me guess, it's getting worse?

Yuuya looks at his mother now smiling.

Yuuya: don't worry, as long as I am calm, it won't get even worse.

Eda Smiles at her son and gives him a hug before they stopped hugging.

Eda: Aright. I guess you won't be getting a magic staff with your classmates.

As soon as she finishes that sentence, Luz zooms out of the room dressed for school and waiting at the front door.

Luz: Come on, Eda. We gotta fly!

Yuuya: [Now excited] Iku ze, Okāsan!

Eda: There we go.

Eda walks out the door. Luz and Yuuya quickly follows after and shuts the door behind them.

Switch to Hexside grudgby field, where several students have gathered and a large object rests in front of them. Eda and Principal Bump are also there.

Luz: Hey, Willow. Shouldn't Amity be here?

Willow: Oh, sorry, Luz. I heard she stayed home today.

Luz: Oh. [chuckles] That actually makes sense. [looks down, saddened]

Yuuya: aww... [Gets sad]

Xander wrapped his arms around Yuuya.

Xander: don't worry, she's just thrilled about last night when she kissed you two.

Rocky: she did? "He asked as Xander nods his head." [To Yuuya] good for both of you, guys!

Principal Bump: Good tidings on this momentous day. You're all about to recieve your witches' staffs and, more importantly, meet your Palisman. This is a crucial step in your magical development. Palismen are lifelong partners. They can be both your good friends and a powerful tool. In my case...

Rocky: [Realized] oh, no. [covers his face in Embarrassment]

Bump snaps his fingers and Frewin opens his eyes, jumps off his head and turns into a staff, revealing Bump's body length black hair and the scar on his right eye, his left one closed. The class gasps in awestruck.

Luz: Holy Titan!

Principal Bump:....Frewin here, helps me see.

Eda: [stepping forward] Now, traditionally, young witches carve their staffs from the branch of an old Palistrom tree.

Principal Bump: But sadly, Palistrom trees are becoming more and more rare.

Eda: That's why I've teamed up with Bumpipoo...

Principal Bump: Never call me that.

Eda:.......to bring you...

The Bat Queen flies down and lands on the object.

Bat Queen: Palisman adoption day!

She spreads her wings out as many cracked palismens run out of the seed house. Consisting of a crab, a spider pig with a coin in it's mouth, a blue cat, a pigeon with a bell in its beak, a blue squirrel chamelien hybrid with horns, a red cardinal, a manticore, a brown buffalo, a white tiger, a Silver Rhinoceros and many other small creatures.

Luz: They're so cute!

Yuuya: [Looks to them a little saddened] And there's so many..

Eda: Thanks for the favor, BQ. [Holds out her Aztec death whistle] Here's your whistle back.

Bat Queen: Save it for another time. This was my pleasure. What a wonderful idea.

One of the palismen, a red cardinal, escapes the shelter, but Bump picks them up and puts them back.

Principal Bump: Nope! You're staying right here.

Luz: Aw. Little rascal!

Yuuya: Maybe it wants a true taste of freedom.

Clover, a bee palisman, flies out of the shelter and over to Willow. She chitters, rubbing her head against Willow's cheek.

Willow: Oh! [Clover transforms into a staff, landing in her hands] Oh, my gosh! [Stands, hugging her new staff] I'm gonna take such good care of you.

Gus: Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Boscha: [Pushes Willow] Outta my way! I want to play professional grudgby!

Bat Queen: [Chuckles] A competitive spirit. Maya will be thrilled. Maya, a crab palisman, hops up to Boscha's leg, turns into her new staff and Boscha catches him.

Boscha: [Blushing] Okay. This is pretty cool.

Viney: I want to open my own veterinary clinic for mythical pets.

A manticore palisman rises and becomes her staff.

Viney: [Gasps, chuckles] All right!

Gus: Dad wants me to become a master illusionist, but that's easy. So instead, I'll become an ambassador to the Human Realm and re-establish contact with the giraffes!

The blue squirrel chameleon palisman climbs up to Gus and becomes his staff.

Snow kitty, a white and blue tiger approach Xander and circles around, Xander then picked her up.

Xander: aww, you're so cute~ [hugs Snow kitty]

GraRhino, a Silver Rhinoceros gently bumped onto Rocky's legs.

Rocky kneeled down to pet the Palisman.

Rocky: oh, I've got a fighter.

Pufferfish Guy: [Scratches his cheek] I just want to make it to graduation.

Puffeefish Guy then sees a sloth palisman hanging on his arm, which then turns into his staff.

Pufferfish Guy: [Gasps, then chuckles] Yes!

The Class: [Murmurs] Oh wow!

Luz: [Hops in place excited; to Yuuya] Are you gonna try and get a palisman, Yuuya?

Yuuya: [thinking] uhh...

Luz just gives him the puppy eyes. Yuuya doesn't even attempt to resist this and sighs.

Yuuya: Alright.

He walks over to the palisman pin and kneels down.

Yuuya: So, [Looks up to The Bat Queen] what do I do again?

Bat Queen: Speak your truest desire and one will come to you.

Yuuya: Okay.

He looks down to the palismans, thinking about what his desire could be. After a second of thinking, he finally speaks up with a determined expression.

Yuuya: I want to become a greatest Rider ever exist in this world and protect everyone I care.

Then out of nowhere,  a sound of a baby buffalo can be heard until... A brown buffalo leaps and bumped onto Yuuya.

Yuuya: [In pain] Gouf!

Both Yuuya and the Palisman falls to the ground as everyone looks at them. Yuuya looks at Palisman and gasp.

Yuuya: Kawaī ne!!! [Hugs the Palisman] I'll call you Buffa.

Luz Squeals happily for Yuuya, hopping onto his back and hugs his neck.

Luz: [Blushes] I'm so happy for you, Yuuya!

Yuuya: [Blushes, chuckling] Thanks Luz. I guess Riders like me can have palismans. Now what are you waiting for Luz? Get yourself a palisman.

Luz: Right! [Hops off of him and walks over to the nest] I want to be a witch! [None of the palismen approach her and stare at her blankly] Uh... probably just takes a little longer like Yuuya's did, right? [Looks over to the nest] Are there any little buddies in there?

Bat Queen: Palismen bond through emotion. I do not sense any conviction from you.

Luz: [Stands] That's impossible. I'm Luz, I'm chock full of conviction!

Principal Bump: Perhaps specificity would help. There are many kinds of witches. What do you hope to accomplish with your magic?

Luz: Oh, uh... get home to my mom?

Gus: Would you still train to be a witch in the Human Realm?

Boscha: Can you even do magic there?

Yuuya and his Palisman both Glares at Boscha.

Eda: You okay, Luz?

Luz whimpers in worry. Yuuya puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Yuuya: [Smiles] It'll be okay, Luz. There may not be any palisman here for you, but I know there is one out there, [Pokes her cheek] just for you. Luz: [Calms down, smiling to him Thanks Yuuya.

Xander: hey, Luz. Mind if I borrow Yuuya today?

Yuuya: uhh....

Luz: sure, Xander.

Yuuya: Are you sure don't need me to stay and keep you company?

Luz: it's alright, I mean, it's Xander who ask.

Yuuya looks at Luz with concerned as he sighs heavily.

Yuuya: fine then. But if you ever need me, [Pulls out two cat themed walkie talkies and hands one to Luz] just give me a call.

Luz: [Takes the walkie talkie] good. [kisses him] see you later.

Yuuya waves at Luz before leaving with Xander and Rocky while carrying their Palisman.

Timeskip.

Yuuya POV.

We arrived at the Manor again, Xander leads me and Rocky to his workshop. I saw Amity as I call her.

Yuuya: Ohayō, Amity-senpai!

She suddenly Blushed and runs into her room as Xander chuckles.

We then entered into his Workshop as me and Rocky saw 3 big object being covered in Curtains.

Xander: since we've got ourselves a Palisman, why should we need a staff if we can use them with...

He then grabbed the edge of the curtain before pulling it, revealing 3 Rideshooters as me and Rocky gasp.

Xander: Rideshooters.

Just then, Snow kitty hopped onto the front of one of the Rideshooter and it
Magically Attached herself on it.

Yuuya: Sugoi.....

Rocky: so amazing!

Not after long, our Palisman then Attached themselves into each Rideshooters they chosed.

Xander: who wants to go for a ride?

Few Minutes Later.

We're now driving our New Rideshooters around the Bonesborough as some citizens were looking at us.

Rocky: Whoo-hoo!!! Best day of my life!

Xander: and fun fact, It won't need any Gasoline anymore!

Yuuya: alright!

We then drive back to the Manor as we hops off the Rideshooter and our Palisman detached themselves and jumped onto us.

Yuuya: do you have fun, little buddy? "I asked as Buffa lets out a cute moo sound." Me too, buddy, me too... [To Xander] thanks for letting us borrow these Rideshooters.

Xander: [Carrying Snow kitty] Borrow? I'll give them to you. Take it as a gift, guys. Especially you, Yuuya, for making my sister happy.

Me and Rocky Smiles as my Walkie talkie vibrates and I checked.

I received a message from Luz asking for my help.

Yuuya: sorry, guys. But me and Buffa need to go, Luz needs my help.

Xander: [Smiles] good luck then. [Thumbs up]

Rocky: see you tomorrow.

I smiled as Buffa Attached himself at my Rideshooter as I drove away.

Timeskip.

No One POV.

Cut to a shot of Luz regaining consciousness after the crash from the ship they were riding. She looks down to see Flapjack chirping as he pecks at the ropes tied around her.

Luz: Huh? Little rascal?

The ropes around Luz break, freeing her.

Luz: Oh, thank you. [Groans, rubbing her forehead] My head. I hope Yuuya will be here now.

Flapjack looks to the side, Luz follows his eye as she finds the Golden Guard's staff, and grasps it in her hands. She hears him groaning, and sees his unconscious body nearby.

Guard Captain: Kikimora, ma'am.

Luz turns the other way when she overhears speaking.

Guard Captain: We found the palismen. They seem rattled but unharmed.

Luz peeks out behind a rock, watching Kikimora and the Guard Captain talk. Kikimora is holding the Golden Guard's helmet behind her back.

Kikimora: Very good, Captain. Return to the city and prepare them for travel.

Guard Captain: Is it true, ma'am? Is the Golden Guard really...

Kikimora: [Holds up the Golden Guard's helmet] This is all that remains.

The Guard Captain gasps.

Kikimora: Such a horrible accident. [Shakes head] Probably caused by the incompetent pilot.

Guard Captain: I'll... alert the castle. Scouts! To Latissa!

The Guard Captain and the Coven scouts leave the scene. Once alone, Kikimora blows on a whistle, summoning the same dragon that caused the ship to crash.

Kikimora: [Pets her dragon] Excellent work, my pet.

Luz gasps at the sight.

Kikimora: [Holds up the Golden Guard's helmet for her dragon] Now, find the rest of him and have yourself a nice little snack.

Her dragon devours the Golden Guard's mask.

Kikimora: I'll call for you soon.

Kikimora leaves. Luz and Flapjack look back at the Golden Guard. Flapjack chirps to Luz.

Luz: Don't worry. I won't leave him.

She then heard a motorcycle sound and looks at besides her as she saw Yuuya driving his Rideshooter as he stopped, Grabs Buffa and Approached Her.

Yuuya: what happened? And is that your Palisman? [points to Flapjack]

Luz: No. follow us.

Flapjack hops onto Luz's shoulder. They walk over to the unmasked Golden Guard. Once she rounds the corner she sees his unmasked face.

Luz: This is the Golden Guard?

Luz and Yuuya both looking down at him.

Yuuya: It looks like he could be a student at Hexside.

Luz slowly leans near the Golden Guard, then suddenly slaps him in the face.

Luz: Wake up!

Golden Guard: [Jumps awake; yells] Wha-you! [looks at Yuuya] and who are you?

Yuuya: I'm Yuuya Clawthorne. Kamen rider Zolda.

Golden Guard: [Gasp]

Yuuya: shh! [Covers his mouth]

Luz: Listen. You are a bad person, and we do not like you. But Kikimora is trying to kill you and unfortunately, we're too nice to let that happen! And also because you're a fan of my boyfriend.

Yuuya removes his hand from his mouth in disgust, revealing that it is covered by The Golden Guard's slobber.

Yuuya: [Disgusted] Ugh, did you actually licked my hand?! [Puts his saliva covered hand in his face] we're trying to help you!

Golden Guard: Why should I believe you two? [Puts hand in Luz's and Yuuya's face]

Luz: Because...

She and Yuuya both Grunts, pushing his face back making Flapjack fly off her shoulder and Buffa bumps onto Yuuya.

They stop fighting when they hear Kikimora's dragon return. Her dragon spots the Golden Guard's discarded cloak and devours it as Luz, Yuuya (Carrying Buffa) and the Golden Guard sneak away from the scene. The Trio walk to the town of Latissa, the Golden Guard taking the lead.

Luz: Whew, man, [Flapjack rests on her shoulder] Kikimora must hate you.

Yuuya: [Cuddling Buffa] you can say that again.

They both looks to the all the townsfolk, a woman swats a small spider away with her broom, she notices a much bigger spider crawling down to her and punches it away. A group of witches chanting "Go" to a kid who is eating demon wings and durps out flames as the witches cheer for him.

Luz: Whoa! I haven't been outside Bonesborough that much, Latissa is so cool!

Yuuya: [Sees the Golden Guard walking in a different direction] Chotto matte! [Follows after him] Where are you going? Hey man, we just saved your life, the least you could do is tell us your name.

The Golden Guard huffs at them, and goes over to Police Precinct 206. Luz gasps at the building while Yuuya and Buffa looked amazed. The Golden Guard approaches scouts.

Golden Guard: Scouts! Direct me to your communications room. I need to contact the castle immediately.

The Golden Guard slides down his glove, showing the scouts his Emperor's Coven sigil.

Coven Scout #1: Cute. I didn't know kids your age were still into temporary tattoos.

Coven Scout #2: Yeah, show us your badge number.

Golden Guard: I am your superior, and I can prove it! [Turns to Luz, his hand out] Staff.

Luz: Hmm?

She Hides the staff behind her back and she and Yuuya rides onto the Rideshooter with Buffa already attached to it.

Coven Scout #2: Isn't it a little late for you kids to be outside?

Coven Scout #1: Yeah, go home before we call your parents.

The two coven scouts walk away. The Golden Guard glares angrily at Luz with a red face, and starts to chase them.

Yuuya starts driving through the townspeople.

Luz: Uh, excuse me. Sorry.

A cat yowls and hisses at them. The Golden Guard shoves it out of the way, making it fall down. Yuuya kicks the Garbage  can while driving, and the Golden Guard jumps over it. She leaps over a ledge, and falls on a set of stairs, spilling eyeballs out of one the monter's baskets.

Yuuya: Gomenasai!

Shortly after, the Golden Guard lands on his feet, and continues chasing her.  Yuuya turns and Drives down an alleyway. They stopped as Luz quickly begins to draw an ice glyph in the dirt. The Golden Guard arrives and runs towards them right as she activates the ice glyph.

Luz: Ice glyph!

Luz launches themselves onto the top of a building as Yuuya drives away but Luz asked him to stop for a minute. She looks over the edge to see the Golden Guard standing, not doing anything.

Luz: [Taunts[ Come on, Golden Guard. Don't you know any, like, levitation spells?

The Golden Guard glares at Luz, then looks away. Yuuya hopped off the Rideshooter and stands next to Luz.

Yuuya: [Points at his staff] Are you powerless without this?

The Golden Guard walks away. He then leaps onto different objects to get on top of the building. He then dodges Luz's energy beam attacks from his staff.

Luz: Back up, or-or else!

Yuuya: [Stands in front of her] get behind me. [ready to pull his Advent Deck out] back off, dude. Or else-

Golden Guard: Or else what? [Walks towards Yuuya] Gonna blast me to bits? [Chuckles] Nah, you two are too nice for that. Drive away? Uh-uh, you know you can't do that either. 'Cause then you'll be leaving behind your precious palismen. You don't tend to think things through, do you, humans?

Yuuya growls as Luz bites her lip and starts to sweat trying to think of a plan. Suddenly Kikimora's dragon flies past above them and lands at Police Precinct 206, in front of Kikimora, two guards and the palisman nest.

Golden Guard: [Cupping his chin] So Kikimora was after my catch.

Yuuya: you damn right, dude.

Luz Aims the staff at the Golden Guard, grabbing his attention.

Luz: Seems like neither of us want her to win right now. [Straightens his staff] So, let's work together to take back those palismen.

Golden Guard: Then what? You think I'll just let you two walk away with them?

Luz: Maybe you won't have a choice! [Spins the Golden Guard's staff around] I'm more formidable than you think. [Almost drops it over the edge, but catches it in time; chuckles nervously]

Yuuya: what do you say?

Golden Guard: I doubt that, but fine. A truce till then.

Luz: [Extends her hand] Truce!

The Golden Guard groans before reaches to shake it, but Luz takes her hand away.

Luz: Too slow.

She and Yuuya quickly hopped onto The Rideshooter and drives away.

Golden Guard: [Watches them Drive off, displeased and grunts] Let's just get this over with... [Follows after Them]

Cut to the Golden Guard as he sneaks down to ground level to steal something in a bag. He climbs back up the building and sees Luz drawing a fire glyph and ice glyph, drawn on the wall froming a glyph combination while Yuuya pulls out his Advent Deck and prepare to transform.

Golden Guard: Huh, I've never seen magic like this. What will it do?

Luz: Well, we don't want to spook Kikimora's steed, because it might drop the nest and hurt the palismen! So, using these fire and ice spells, I can command the glyphs to produce a thick mist!

Golden Guard: And the sleeping nettles? "He said while Yuuya Transformed into kamen rider Zolda Offscreen."

Luz: They're essential! Combined with the magic mist, it'll create-

Golden Guard: A sleep-inducing smoke, forcing Kikimora to land.

Luz and Yuuya (Now in his Rider Form) looks at him surprised. As they both kneel down to the ground together.

Golden Guard: Oh, um, I-I-I read a similar spell in Bones to Earth-

Luz: -A Study of Wild Magic! Eda once pickpocketed the guy who wrote it.

Golden Guard: I've never seen glyphs before, but, it seems very similar to the elemental magic practiced in the Savage Ages.

Luz: Really?

Golden Guard: Actually, not many people know this, but... *
[Stops and Crosses his arms] No. No, no, no, no. This stuff is restricted for a reason. You should forget about it before you're hurt.

Yuuya (Zolda): Uh huh... Other than Aunt Lilith, we've never spoken to someone inside the Emperor's Coven. What made you want to join?

Golden Guard: [Sighs, leans against the wall] You two were right before. I'm a powerless witch. A lot of my ancestors were. I never thought I'd have a future in a world like this. But then, Belos found me and gave me a staff with artificial magic. He said the Titan had big plans for me.

Luz: At least you have your future figured out now.

Golden Guard: At least you two can figure out your own.

Flapjack hops on his arm but The Golden Guard swats him away.

Golden Guard: Hey! [Flapjack continues to hop closer to him] Stop, get away from me!

Yuuya (Zolda): Come on. He's just being friendly.

Golden Guard: I don't care! These things are made from wild magic. It's dangerous.

Luz: And does he look dangerous to you?

The Golden Guard looks down to Flapjack who chirps happily to him. Kikimora's dragon is taking off with the palisman nest being carried by it's tail.

Luz: Masks on.

Luz and the Golden Guard both put on their masks while Yuuya grabs his Magnuvisor.

Luz: Once they're surrounded by the smoke, we'll need to stay close to see where they land.

The Golden Guard and Yuuya nods. Luz then offers the staff back to the Golden Guard.

Golden Guard: [Hesitantly reaches out for it] Are you sure?

Luz: Just take it! [Hands The Golden Guards staff to him]

Kikimora's dragon flies overhead. Luz activates the connected glyphs. After, she gets on the staff with the Golden Guard, they go after the dragon. Kikimora and her dragon both grow drowsy.

Golden Guard: I think it's working.

Yuuya gives a "Okay" sign at Luz as she activates a light glyph to lead Kikimora in their direction.

Kikimora: Stop!

Kikimora's dragon crashes onto the ground and falls asleep. Kikimora herself is thrown off the saddle and lands on the ground as Luz and the Golden Guard land in front of the palisman nest.

Luz: [Pulls her mask down] The palismen!

Luz shuts the palismen shelter's door and stands, staring at the Golden Guard, upset.

Luz: So you're really gonna do this? You're just gonna hand all these innocent little guys over to Belos? I know what he does with them. I thought you might've been a good guy. But I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Yuuya (Zolda): Tsk, You're not our friend. You're just the Golden Guard.

After a moment, the Golden Guard shows signs of wavering before taking his mask off.

(Cue: "Hatenaki inochi" by: Hiroshi Kitadani)

Golden Guard: My name is Hunter.

Luz and Yuuya gasps. At that moment, Hunter's hit by a purple energy bolt fired by a drowsy Kikimora.

Kikimora: I can't tell who's there, but I know I've got you! [Keeps shooting magic at random]

Hunter and Yuuya both defends Luz from another energy bolt. He and Kikimora fight as Yuuya joined. Yuuya and Hunter nods at each other before proceeding to fight kikimora. Her whistle falls off her neck during the fight. Luz picks up the whistle, and Kikimora attempts to fire at her again, but Yuuya shoots her back.

Kikimora: This is treason against a Coven official!

Cut to Kikimora's blurry POV shot. Hunter pats out the tiny flame in his forelock and Yuuya draws out his Advent Card from his Advent Deck.

Kikimora: I will have your head!

Kikimora continues firing magic at Hunter, but Yuuya managed to use his GigaArmor and shielded Hunter from her attacks. In the background, Luz run over to Kikimora's dragon and gets on them.

Luz: Hey... [Chuckles] ...good thingy. The Boiling Isles will never stop surprising me.

Luz blows the whistle, waking the dragon. It flies into the night sky. Hunter deflects another attacked from Kikimora and Yuuya shoots her, which knocks her unconscious. Hunter and Yuuya looks up at Luz and the dragon. Luz looks back before turning around, disappointment on her face. Yuuya looks at Hunter and gives him a thumbs up before he Drove away with Buffa at his Rideshooter.

Cut to morning at the grudgby field. The Bat Queen lands on the field in front of Principal Bump.

Principal Bump: Good morning, Bat Queen. The palismen are all accounted for. Although, I don't know where that thing came from...

Principal Bump points to Kikimora's dragon, sleeping. Flapjack chirps and hops up to the Bat Queens wing.

Bat Queen: You found someone after all this time? Go then.

Flapjack chirps and flies off.

Cut to the Owl House, where Luz walks into her bedroom to see a tired Yuuya sitting on their sleeping bags with Buffa sleeping on his lap after what happened last night.

Yuuya: Good morning, Sweet potato.

Luz: [Smiles weakly] Hey, Yuuya. Hey, Buffa. I'm home.

She collapses onto their sleeping bags next to Yuuya and looks at a framed photo of her with her mom.

Luz: [Sighs] Everyone got one except me, huh? Maybe I wasn't meant to be here.

Yuuya: [saddened] I'm sorry about that, Luz.

She turns her head only to turn it back when light shines from her window finding Eda.

Luz: Eda!

Eda: I'd thought I'd find you here.

King: [Climbs in] We could've used the door!

Yuuya: [puts a sleeping Buffa besides him] What happened to you guys?

Luz: What did you get into?

Eda hops in with King behind her as she tosses a small log onto Luz's lap. 

Yuuya: [Eyes widen slightly] Wait.. is that?

Luz: [Confused] Whew. Uh, how... thoughtful?

Eda: Yep it's palistrom wood, ya ding-dongs!

King: Now you can make your own palismen!

Luz: But- But how? Isn't this super rare?

Eda: Let's just say that the Bonesborough Garden Club-

King: Was robbed! By us!

Eda gives Luz a thumbs up as Yuuya smiled.

Luz: I don't know what to say...

Eda: [Puts hand on Luz's shoulder] No pressure, but whenever you know what you want, we'll start carving.

Luz: If it's okay, I'd like some time to think. It's hard to picture my future without seeing my mom.

Eda: Eh, there's no rush. [Backs up and finger guns her] Just know that whatever you need from us, we gotcha.

Yuuya: [Side hugs her] Congratulations, Sweetie!

Luz: [Smiles, blushing lightly] Thanks.

Luz puts the wood in her summer camp bag.

Luz: By the way, where did you get the motorcycle from last night?

Yuuya: Xander gave it to me as a reward for making her sister happy.

Eda: and I heard that you can attach your Palisman to your motorcycle, is that true?

Yuuya: yes, mom. Xander thought that it fits great when us, riders, uses Motorcycle with Palisman on it.

Luz: Xander is such a genius!

Yuuya: say, wanna go for a ride? "He asked as Luz nodded."

Cut to Bonesborough as we see Yuuya, Buffa (Attached at the Rideshooter) and Luz driving all around the town.

Yuuya: I'm now a official Rider!

At the Emperor's Castle, we see Hunter in his room holding his new Staff (which it was Flapjack) looking outside and spotted Yuuya and Luz driving around on the Rideshooter.

Hunter: [Smiles] not gonna lie, he's so cool... "He said as the Chapter ends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.8K 101
being neglected by his parents and his friends sister included for not having a quirk one day something tragic happened to the boy will he rather for...
113K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...
5.6K 69 14
*BEING REWRITTEN* Yamada Kaito is met with a sudden end. When the opportunity arises, Kaito chooses to be sent to fantasy genre-like world where his...
12K 252 27
Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin and now lives for survival. That was un...