WHEN L⊙VE L∀STS

By mrbakskzk

Nu had always thought Dew will be his last and only love, but then Zee came, and it might not be the same ver... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
NEW BOOK
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 (end)
special chapter 1
special chapter-2
special chapter-3
Epilogue

43

622 36 10
By mrbakskzk

The rest of their afternoon goes by uneventful, except for Nu, who keeps on trying to get his husband away from that woman and failing miserably.

She always finds a reason to cling to him and Nu gives up, opting to spend his time with his friends instead. 

The only time Nu sees Zee without her is when they have a late family lunch.

It was as cheerful as their brunch but Nu couldn’t help but feel low the whole time.

She was Zee’s girlfriend. Did Zee love her? Does he still love her? Maybe not her, but he might be in love with someone else. What if, Zee did have someone when they got married??

Pessimistic thoughts cloud his head, making him feel all chary, and Nu stops, not wanting his headache to go upheave.

Evening comes and the party begins. Fireworks get blasted into the sky, exploding into a multicolored hue of sparkles, lightening up the dark sky with glitter.

Everyone gets dressed into their finest outfits, Nu dressed in an all-black BéautiFul gown that Gun gifted him.

Nu bits his lips, tentatively looking at the Diamond earrings Zee gifted him, wondering if he should put them on.

After much thought, he decided to put it on after all, small diamonds dangling off a thin platinum chain, shining bright in the dim light of his washroom.

He puts on some light makeup and gets out of the washroom only to find their bedroom empty.

  Zee and he were given accommodation on the 3rd floor and the duplex suite only had a single bedroom.

They couldn’t say no, so Nu simply waved it off, saying that the bed is huge enough to fit both of them.

  But with all the bitter feelings now, he isn’t sure if he can share a bed with Zee anymore.

He gets a call from Sky, hurrying him to come down and Nu takes in a long breath, finally making his way into the party.

Walking towards his family, the one person that dragged his attention was none other than Zee himself.

The alpha was dressed in a black suit which matched with nu's dress .

His hair was styled into a pullback style with couple of deep brown fringes falling stray, sinfully framing his face to perfection.

His shirt was missing a button or two, toned left for the world to ogle at, making Nu blush.  

Realizing his brother-in-law’s discomfort, Gulf scolds his brother to button up, Zee reluctantly complying with his sister’s order.

They stand together for a while, holding a glass of champagne, watching the married couple celebrate their day, dancing away to a piano piece, their son Haanu cheering for them from the sideline.

Nu glances to his side when he feels someone bumping into him. 

When he doesn’t find anyone, he simply looks back again, only to get hit by the most offensive pheromones he had to keep up with the whole day.

Pun was dressed in black just like nu. Her face was caked in makeup, her red bold lip matching with her outfit.

Nu doesn’t have anything against people who love makeup and dress up; he just doesn’t like the person.

His mood turns sore, not liking the  woman’s presence, and simply walks away.

He goes to the balcony, leaning onto the railing as the river breeze gush through him, making his long fringes sway along with it.

Nu tucks his hair behind his ears, finally, enjoying the pleasant evening in peace. He stands there in silence for quite some time, until his peace gets disrupted by the commotion happening in the ballroom.

Nu looks behind, wondering what might be happening in there, and decides to go in when the door opens with a bang and people start pouring out. 

The first one to come out was a waiter, followed by Pun and the rest of his family behind them.

“He is the one!! He is the one that stole your chain madam!!”

the waiter shouts, pointing an accusing finger at Nu.

The omega stares back perplexed, not understanding what the waiter was saying.

  He stands there, confused, his family and friends staring at him in astonishment.

“Are you sure?”

he hears pun ask, acting all shocked and worried. 

“Yes ma’am. He is the one, I am sure!”

“What kind of bullshit is this, how can you accuse Nu of all people for stealing your platinum chain?!”

James grumbles, his face red, fuming in anger.

“I am really sorry if I am offending someone sir but it was really him. I saw him outside the women’s washroom holding a chain with a diamond locket and sneaking it into his pocket. If you don’t believe me, I can prove it!!” 

The waiter argues, walking towards Nu, who stands there frozen, no information sinking in.

He jolts away when the waiter pulls something out of his left pocket, still a bit perplexed with the whole situation.

There, in the waiter’s hand, was a platinum chain, hanging down with a diamond pendant, just a small ruby, and a few diamonds.

Nu stares at that thing, thunderstruck, wondering what the hell was that thing doing in his pocket!?

“Chawarin, I…I never thought you will be the one to steal it!!”

Pun comes closer, taking the pendent away from the waiter, staring accusingly at him.

When the information finally sinks in, Nu fumbles away, shaking his head frantically at Zee.

“No..No..I…I wasn’t ..”

“It’s ok  Mrs.Zee. I understand. It is a custom-made locket that my father gifted me. It’s really one of a kind. If I was in your place, I wouldn’t be surprised if I desired it as well. But I wouldn’t have taken it. Anyway, since I have got back my chain, let’s all forget about this issue.”

She looks around, telling everyone to let go, and looks back at Zee, getting closer to him and placing her palms against his chest.

“It’s ok Zee, I know it’s a shock for you as well, but I don’t mind. So let’s forget about it. Ok?”

  She looks up at his, batting her fake lashes, looking all sympathetic. 

Zee simply pushes her away, not uttering a single word, looking back at his family and friends and telling them to get back to the party.

“But Zee..”

Gulf intervenes, but Zee simply lifts his hand, stopping him mid-sentence.

“Just get back to the party . It’s your day. Let’s all forget about this.”

The weight in his alpha voice immediately shuts everyone up, following his command and walking back into the party.

Zee  throws one pointed look at Pun and she also scurries back into the party.

Nu trembles, opening his quivering mouth to say something, anything to deny the accusations thrown at him.

He looks up at Zee and finds the alpha looking back at him with an incomprehensible expression, and Nu wonders, in horror, does Zee believe in those lies?!

Even before he could say anything, Zee walks away, leaving Nu hanging, alone with his solitude.

The omega tries to move, follow Zee and explain everything. Tell him that he did not do it, but his feet don’t move, rooting him to the spot he stood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.9K 59
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 , 𝘡𝘦𝘦 .. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 .." "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 , 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
45.6K 2.2K 40
Just one night with him n suddenly my life twisted.... Will Zee and Nunew be able to overcome the problem they will be facing after the first night a...
4K 366 20
Started off on a wrong foot. Domundi's best selling. "How do you except everything to remain the same after all those years?...'' "You had your chanc...
70.4K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL