5

New opens his eyes in a familiar room.

He looks around and realizes that he is actually in their bedroom, still in Dew's favorite Dress.

He walks out and finds the whole place still decorated with candles and flowers.

Did he just have a dream..?? Did he feel asleep..??

He snaps out when he hears some sounds from the kitchen and he walks in to find a figure rooming around, arranging the dining table with all the dishes he made.

He gasps when Dew looks at him and shoots the most charming smile.

So it was a dream!!

So it was a dream!!

He smiles wide as he runs towards his husband, hugging him tightly; burying his face into his torso, breathing in his pleasant pheromones.

"Oh you woke up; you fell asleep by the time I came. Oh, I missed you, babe."

Dew speaks out but he doesn't get any reply.

Instead, he hears a slight muffle and that's when he realizes that New was actually crying.

"Crying?? Did you have a nightmare?"

When he slowly nods his head, Dew tightens his hug.

"I hope you will not have them anymore. How will I console you??"

"Ha??"

"Nothing. Shall we have our dinner?"

"Hmm"

They sit together, eating the food he prepared.

Dew compliments him the whole time and New just stares at him, his eyes filled with love.