The Loving Arrange Marriage

By YouDontKnowMeDudee

When two imperfect characters perfectly blend with each other, the spark of love excites them. ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥�... More

Introduction
Kookie's university
Tae gets a call from MrsKim
Marriage news
First meet
Marriage
Wedding Day
Cuteness ~
Shopping
Reception Party
Kookie's friends
First Night (M)
Visiting Office
Office Romance
Jealousy
I am prepared to sacrifice my life,I would gladly do it twice
Going to University
Taehyung's Birthday
Tattoo
Campaigning At Night
Campaigning At Night (2/2)
Ignorance
Drunk Bunny
Care
Sick
The Night
Letting Out The Memories
Uncertain
Missing You
Still Waiting
The V

Opening Up

1.1K 51 5
By YouDontKnowMeDudee

The scented aroma surrounded the air filling his nostrils with the hint of an exquisite delicacy being cooked by his doting husband! Kim Jungkook grimaced and stirred in his sleep slowly muttering a few "H-hubby," he whined slightly trying to feel the comfortable warmth which soothes his heart to the core and calms his racing heartbeats! 

The latter male struggled to lift his body from his sleeping position, a weary yawn escaped his delicate lips slumping his shoulders in discomfort. He opened his eyes after much endeavors, his eyelashes fluttered in search of  a man, his man. He removed the duvet which was previously placed by his husband to nestle his sensitive skin, Jungkook hissed while taking clumsy steps towards the kitchen of their farmhouse.

Taehyung kept humming along the cheerful notes of the song, flipping the pancakes carefully. Taehyung's breath hitched when a soft pair of arms sneaked around his muscular torso, he smiled gently placing the spatula aside to pay heed to the comfort seeking male behind. Taehyung's eyes fluttered with love witnessing the half opened dark black orbs reaching out his hands for finding Taehyung's torso to hug him again. Taehyung chuckled pulling his cute wifey in a tight, bone-crashing hug. Jungkook giggled melodiously feeling some soft kisses adoring his bare neck.

"Love. Why did you wake up this soon? I thought you will be sleeping until 7 but its just 4 a.m. right now! Let me finish preparing the breakfast and then we can cuddle again, hm?" Taehyung's joyful mood died down when he hard some soft sniffles coming out form his husband's mouth pressed against his chest. "W-What happened princess? Look at me," Taehyung held his chin delicately to meet his eyes only to feel his heart clench badly. Jungkook's doe eyes are shimmering with tears, his cute button nose slightly red from cold and those fluffy chubby cheeks puffed out adorably,"Oh love!" Taehyung again snuggled the little bunny in his chest, radiating his warmth by engulfing the little one tightly!

Jungkook snuggled more into the broad chest and held the hem of Taehyung's shirt tightly as if the latter will disappear anytime! "Bub, why are you here? Did you see any nightmare?" Jungkook shook his head slowly caressing Taehyung's biceps with his left hand diving more into Taehyung's love. Taehyung cooed inaudibly picking his husband in a swift motion, Jungkook gasped a little but wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck who turned off the stove and strolled towards their bedroom.

"Y-You lied to me," Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's neck which was clearly audible to the other. "When petal? You know right, that I will never lie to my little husband," Taehyung whispered back placing Jungkook on the bed who shook his head and settled in Taehyung's lap comfortably. Taehyung caressed his husband's soft cheeks furrowing his eyebrows, Jungkook crawled towards his pillow and took out his phone from underneath it,"Here, open the chat box and click on the first person."

Taehyung didn't like the unresponsive attitude of his husband, he grabbed the phone which he has gifted the other before departing a few days ago and did as Jungkook asked him to, opening the chat-box of the first person his blood boiled in rage.

𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘔𝘳𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘮
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘔𝘳 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺
𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘳 𝘒𝘪𝘮'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘝 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 !!
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘳 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘔𝘳𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘮.
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦/𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥

Taehyung's left hand turned into a fist and his sharpened jaw clenched in anger, he lowered the mobile screen glancing at his worried husband. "Princess-

"I know hubby that you lied to me about not being the mafia king anymore but it doesn't matter to me much but your safety does. I-I a-also wanted to t-tell something else," Jungkook ended with a sigh looking down to avoid Taehyung's burning gazes. Taehyung exhaled deeply and hummed taking Jungkook's hands to comfort him. Jungkook offered him a small smile which clearly indicates his pain behind those lips curved up slightly. Taehyung is no fool to overlook it, he wants to explain his husband about the entire reason behind this but he needs Jungkook to complete his series of doubts.

"I-I showed this to Yoongi hyung hubby, I know you might feel offended for not informing you but you didn't pick my calls these days and-," Taehyung's heart clenched making him feel like a loser as a husband, Jungkook noticed his husband's tightening grip around his hand," Its okay hubby don't feel sad. There will be times when we will be far away from each other but that doesn't mean that our love will decrease anytime. Love is love hubby and I feel the luckiest person to get that even though it means staying miles away from you for many years without any contact. I trust you hubby," Taehyung's chest swelled with pride and his heart picked up its pace," I-I I don't know how to thank you for entering in my life love, I a-always thought that after my parents left me alone in this world full of cruelty there will be no one ever present to give me their selfless love b-but you know princess, my heart, my stupid heart always knew that someone will come who will make all of my sufferings worth for his love, all my years of agony will finally come to an end and this is why I never felt the need to even look at any girl or boy out there! It has always been you princess, promise me J-Jungkook that no matter whatever happens in our life we will never fall apart, we will never break out trust on each other and even if we have to wait for each other we will do whatever it takes for our reunion?" Jungkook nodes while sniffling cutely, he has never seen Taehyung so vulnerable except the time he visited his parent's grave on his previous birthday.

"I-I will tiger. Destiny has it planned already, he has inscribed everyone's fate from their birth till their end and my end is with you, don't ever doubt my trust for you. I will wait for you forever only if that forever ends with you! I love you hubby!" Taehyung smiles with teary eyes while a few drops of water fell from his eyes. 

"Now stop crying Mr Ex- oops sorry Mr Present Mafia King!" Jungkook teases adorably glaring cutely at his husband with puffed out cheeks. "And also I didn't finish my list of complaints so lets continue that," Taehyung nodded inquisitively placing his angry wifey on his lap.

"No no no~ you bad hubby, y-you meanie hubby leave me, youu-"Taehyung presses his lips against the younger's before letting the later finish his sentence. "Mmm l-leave mmm me," Jungkook forcefully leaves Taehyung's lips making the CEO male pout sadly.

"Taetae wans kisses,"Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise, his heart melted like butter, he couldn't stop his hands from cupping his husband's pouty cheeks,"Awww hubby!!" Jungkook giggled loudly kissing Taehyung's entire face who giggled along and the walls of the couple's room echoed the heartwarming laughter which will be forever cherished in their memory. After-all, waking up at dawn and having some time alone with your husband is just what the sparks of a married life should be ~

"When will you leave hubby?" Taehyung stopped caressing Jungkook's waist at the sudden question tensing up his inner mind. "How did yo-"

"I know you will leave once the sun rises and before I wake up. This is the reason you were preparing breakfast for me so that I will not miss you that badly. You are aware of my stubbornness which won't let you go away from me again but you have to." Taehyung sighed nodding slowly, he knows it is impossible to hide anything from his baby princess. 

"I won't stop you baby, even there is something else you need to know and finish it completely before anything serious happens. I will always be with you, not only as Kim Jungkook but also as the husband of The Mafia King V," Taehyung swore to God this is the first time his husband is being dead serious for something else except their love promises and the time when he is being careless towards his health! Taehyung inhaled heavily tightening his hold around Jungkook's waist who has his head leaned against the elder's warm chest and their legs entangled while Jungkook is laying over Taehyung who is in his sleeping position. 

"I replied to that unknown number using Yoongi hyung's phone after getting hyung's approval. Yoongi hyung asked me to not worry and use his number to find out about the stranger's demand. I did so and the reply came out to be so hurtful tiger. H-He showed me a picture of a girl sitting on your chair wearing a seductive dress with her legs crossed-"

══════════════════════════════════════════

█► Thanks for reading ◄█

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Follow me ✔
Add this book to your reading list (for continue updates) ✔
Play the songs at their given respective places to feel the climax better✔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 10.4K 37
She liked him, he didn't. Later, he liked her, she didn't. ✧ Cringe & fetus writing, as this was my first ever ff :') ✧ The pictures used in this are...
12.9K 1.5K 25
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫...𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲. ❃Jungkook: I am lost, drowned in darkness o...
8.7K 153 26
BTS oneshots - fluff/cute/loving just another compilation of bts oneshots, follow me for updates on my ff series love you guys : ) DM me for any idea...
1.8K 92 22
That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they're together, they're too cute to handle...