The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 47: Looming Threats

980 41 1
By Thattorichick

***3rd Person POV***

From their position on the roof, Zoro, Franky, and Brook spot Usopp, Chopper, and Robin from their hiding place, spying on Oars.

Meanwhile, Sanji stood up completely from the rubble before jumping his way over to the zombie that shot him out of the building earlier.

"Hey move your butt! Why are you standing in the way, Luffy?" Sanji questioned the behemoth of a zombie that possessed his captain's shadow.

"Straw Hat? He is my enemy. My name is Oars. Nice to meet you." Oars's voice reverberated down.

Waiting to respond, Sanji pulled out a cigarette before lighting it. "Stuff it about this 'nice' stuff. Geez." The blonde spoke with a frown. "It's such a birdbrain thing to say. You sound just like Luffy."

Watching from the roof, the trio each had different reactions to the chef's actions.

Brook's jaw was dropped to the ground. Zoro leisurely watched, while Franky was a mixture of irritated and surprised.

"He's trying to pick a fight with that monster." The cyborg spoke.

"Did that moronic cook manage to save Ama?" Zoro questioned his actions.

"Did you forget that we saw her earlier?" Franky reminded him.

"Of course I did?!" The swordsman answered with lightly dusted cheeks, thankful for the nighttime setting. "But that ero-cook doesn't know that, so why isn't he looking for her?" He defended himself.

"He's in hotter water than the girlie!" Franky continued to watch the interaction down below while Brook was still freaking out next to him.

"Crap! This is really bad! Sanji's in trouble!" The worried Chopper exclaimed as he hung onto a stone wall to watch Oars and Sanji.

"This is unexpected. I had assumed they were only interested in our shadows. I wonder if we got a little carried away." Robin mentions.

"It's like all they care about now is Luffy's shadow." The long-nose comments on the situation.

"Scary! I'm scared! I can't fight that monster!" The doctor only had his eyes forced on the zombie.

"I suppose I should lend him a hand." Robin says, crossing her arms to activate her powers.

"W-w-wait!" Usopp stops her. "We should leave this to Sanji so we don't trip him up. Don't worry he should be able to escape without too much effort. He should be more worried about Ama right now."

"But won't that giant recognize him from the wanted poster?" Robin questioned his logic. "I doubt the beast will simply let him walk away."

"You've got a lot to learn, Robin! That's just the thing." The proud Usopp smiles. "Do you think he'll recognize Sanji based on the sketch on the wanted poster?" He reminds the ravenette of the poorly drawn sketch on Sanji's bounty.

"You're right!" The reindeer exclaimed in delight. "Sanji doesn't look anything like the picture on his wanted poster."

"Bingo!" The triumphant Usopp gave him a thumbs up.

"You have a point." Robin conceded.

Meanwhile, Oars was looking at the group of wanted posters clustered on his left arm, comparing it to the blonde male in front of him.

"You look just like the picture on the wanted poster." Oars comments, making Usopp and Chopper panic in the distance.

Sanji's body trembled until his teeth went shark-like and his eyes went pure white in anger. "What looks the same?!"

"What? Your whole face." The zombie explained.

"No, it doesn't, stupid!"

"At any rate aren't you one of the pirates?"

"So what if I am?!"

"I'm gonna crush you!" Oars declared.

"What was that, you bastard?" Sanji's voice went to his deeper version, losing the volume from his previous yelling.

Oars started to unleash multiple punches in Sanji's direction. Sanji danced around each one, avoiding each attack.

"Darn twerp's quickly darting every which way!" Oars complained before speeding up with his attacks.

The other Strawhats who were watching were either horrified or impressed by the zombie's abilities.

Once the onslaught was over, plumes of dirt and rubble obscured all vision.

The blonde with a single trail of blood on the side of his face, walking nonchalantly over to the monster, smoking his cigarette. "I swear, all that did was nothing but create a dust cloud." He muttered. Coming to a stop in front of the now clear Oars. "Now it's my turn, you bastard."

Once the smoke cleared, the crew was happy and relieved to see the chef alright.

"You won't get away this time." Oars said, cracking his knuckles.

With a series of quick movements, Oars destabilized the ground that Sanji was standing on before jabbing him into a wall with his open palmed hand. Lastly, he captured the blonde in his fist upside-down.

"Crap! He's gonna get killed!" Zoro stated.

Stepping up to the plate, Usopp shot a fire-bird-star at the monster, trying to save Sanji. Creating a chain reaction of cremmates saving each other.

Meanwhile, while the Strawhat crew minus Luffy were engaging Oars in combat...

Standing in a random semi-collapsing room stood Absalom and his once again unconscious bride who was being held up by a random zombie. The zombie priest stood in between them, holding a Bible.

Absalom was a blushing mess, ready to finally be wed to the redhead in front of him.

"Damn it hurts!" He complained about his injuries from the kick he received from Sanji earlier in battle. "But I'm not about to pass out. I can't collapse until this event of a lifetime is over!"

"Now, then, let's resume the wedding ceremony." The priest spoke. "Kiss the bride."

Puckering his lion mouth, Absalom went to kiss his bride. However, he was intercepted by the winged Hildon who was trying to get information about their master Moria.

Disgusted, Absalom quickly pulled back, bringing his hands up to cover his mouth.

Similarly disgusted, Hildon, the bat zombie, yelled. "What was that for, you perverted beast?"

"He insulted him! He slammed him with an insult!" The zombie holding Amaya shouted.

"Crap! Now we're in for a storm!" The priest shouted in agreement.

"Hildon! What are you doing here?" Absalom muffled asks behind his hands. "So? What do you want?"

"What no reaction?"

"He's surprisingly calm." The commentary duo spoke again.

"You see, I'm trying to find Moria." The flying zombie answered.

"Can't you see for yourself? He isn't here!" A still muffled Absalom shouted.

"So it would seem."

"Sorry, but can you get someone else to help? I'm kinda busy at the moment."

"Sorry for the intrusion. Goodbye!" Hildon responded before attempting to leave. However, his attempt was foiled as Absalom finally processed the insult the zombie used on him and shot him out of the air.

Dazed from the shock, Hildon took a minute before counting his search for his master.

"Kiss the bride." The priest tried again, hoping for third's time the charm.

"Yeah, let's hurry this up. I'm getting impatient." Absalom agreed before puckering.

***Amaya's POV- A few minutes earlier***

I felt my conscious return to me once again, but I kept my eyes closed as I remembered that I'd been taken once again by the overzealous 'finance' of mine.

I flexed and tensed different muscles to get a feel for the condition of my body. I was able to move semi-normally by the looks of it, but I could still feel my powers stalled. It was only halfway through the clear-clear fruit from earlier.

As for weapons, someone tied my sword to my back, matching how I was standing up. I could feel an extra tightened sash that must have held it in place. Lastly, I could also feel my leg pouch, holding my senbon needles.

The most difficult obstacle besides Absalom would be surprising them since there was a zombie holding me up in place from behind.

"Kiss the bride." I heard a male voice say, interrupting my status check.

"Yeah, let's hurry this up. I'm getting impatient." I hear Absalom say in front of me.

Taking my chances, I open my eyes, hoping I misheard what was just said. Only a few inches from my face was the injured, sweaty face of Absalom, who was going in for the kiss.

"Ehhh!" I shout, wrenching my arms out of the zombie's hold to dodge the incoming kiss.

"You've come to? Dammit, I was hoping to surprise you. Oh well, give it up!" He said as he kept trying to kiss me. "Once I give you this binding kiss, you will become my lifelong companion!" He said in between attempts.

"I refuse! I'm too young! I haven't even fulfilled my traditions yet!"

"Shut up and rejoice! You'll be the king of the graveyards' wife, making you queen of the graveyards!"

"What the! I'm already titled 'goddess' and I'm already the best friend of the future King of Pirates. Besides, I don't need a man to become important!"

The ceiling collapsed in between us, showcasing a pink boar with large tusks being the cause. She was rapidly spinning, clutching a sword each hand.

"Curse you, Amaya!" I hear her female voice yell. She came to a stop, revealing that she too was wearing a wedding dress.

"Lo-LOLA!" Absalom shouted from his seat on the ground.

Lola faced Absalom before she turned and addressed me. "Amaya! Why, you! How dare you try to steal him from me?! Namizo said that the both of you were shipping us! That was a lie, wasn't it?" She had flames raging around her.

"Y-You're wrong! N-Namizo wasn't lying! I totally ship you two! I panicky shouted, hearing about Nami's involvement in this for the first time.

"Damn it, Lola! Not only did you crash my wedding, but you have the gall to yell at my bride?!"

"Shut up and marry me!" Lola changed targets.

"Hell, no!"

Lola's yelling then changed to something more confident. "Absalom-sama, I bet you don't know, do you?" She said with a smirk in her voice.

"About what?" He questioned, confused at her sudden tone change.

Lola then pointed one of her swords at me as she continued to stare at her love. "This woman's real name is Amayo! 'She' is actually a 'he'!" Lolo declared.

"What?!?!?" Absalom yelled in shock, while I stood deadpan.

What the heck did Nami tell this boar? And who in their right mind would actually think that I was a male, especially in this dress? Oh, well. What they don't know, helps me.

"No, that can't be true...Seriously?" He questioned throughout mini freakouts.

"So you're wasting your time! Pursuing him will get you nowhere! Do you get it now?" Lola tried to convince him.

"I've been chasing a man this whole time? And I came within an inch of kissing him?" He then stared at me in thought. "But all the bouncy parts are there." He mumbled.

He did not. I turned to the boar who was about to explode. "Lola! I stalled him just in time for you! The vows have been made, so all you have to do is seal the ceremony with a kiss!" I promptly explained.

She gives me a wink before glancing at the door behind me and slightly nudging her head in that direction as if telling me to run. She then turned on her heel before bounding in Absalom's direction.

"Now, that it's sunk in, swear your vows to me instead, Absalom!" She yelled while puckering her large, red lip-sticked lips.

Seeing that Absalom was distracted, I made a break for it as the other two zombies in the room were merely spectators.

"Ah! The bride is getting away!" Absalom shouted.

"Your bride is right here!" Lola rebutted.

"I'm sure she's a woman!" He raised his hand towards her. "Lola, stay out of my way!"

As he said the words it seemed like a condensed blast of air hit Lola at full force, sending her back harshly. Her landing created a crater on impact. She was unmoving as steam seemed to stream from within her.

"Lowly zombie. You've made me...waste my energy on you!"

Okay, now I'm mad. How dare this guy! Not only does he kidnap me and try to force me into marriage, but he rudely disregards other's emotions.

I grab three senbon needles with my right hand before hiding my hand within the flowy part of my dress. Having prepared, I started to slowly walk back towards Absalom.

"Oh? Smart move. Have you decided to stop running?" He spoke as he was panting from the exertion of the attack.

I gave a small frown as I kept walking.

"That's right. It's not as if...you could escape, anyway. I'm an invisible man!" He huffed.

Why is he even bringing that up? It doesn't make him invisible and in a day's time I too will have that ability.

Having enough, I throw the three needles, having them land on three pressure points within his neck. "How dare you! What gives you the right to trample on others feelings?"

The first two needles hit the pressure points that disabled his movement from the neck down, at least until someone removed them. The final needle was to knock him unconscious, which appeared to be successful.

His body froze besides the pained expression marking his face. His eyes were closed as he was officially knocked out.

I finished closing the distance between us. I placed my hand on his chest before pushing him backwards, causing him to thud onto the floor.

"I don't." I state, removing my veil in the process.

I then started to limp my way out of the room. After my adrenaline left, my hurt ankle started to spark with pain in each step. I glared at the two zombies in the room as I left, daring them to stop me, but they seemed petretried from shock at what happened.

Now to finally make my way to the ship, hopefully I can make it this time. However...I glance at my ankle. It's going to be a slow trip. I sigh.

***3rd Person POV***

Chi was hiding in the shadows of the ship as many zombies were restocking the ship's supplies.

Perona had ordered her group of zombies to prepare the Strawhat's vessel for take off. With how everything was turning out, she decided that Thriller Bark was done for and planned to escape.

However, the zombies weren't the only intruders on the Sunny. Standing much taller than the average zombies, stood another Warlord of the Sea, holding a Bible in his hand.

"If you were to go on a trip, where would you like to go?" The Warlord asked Persona.

"Why would you care! But...if I could choose, I'd like to stay at a dark, damp old castle oozing with malice, where I could spend my time singing incantations." She answered wistfully, surprising her gang of zombies.

Snapping out of her daydream, Perona decided to go on the offensive, despite the fact that she was battling a Warlord. She sprouted several ghosts from her hands, sending them the way of the Warlord.

Unfazed by her incoming attack, Kuma took off the glove on one of his hands before speeding over to Perona. All that was left of her was a puff of air, suggesting where she once was.

Seeing this new enemy, Chi left the safety of the shadows to go find either Ama or Chopper, hoping to warn the group in time. Zipping off as a blur, Chi left the ship, leaving behind a stunned group of zombies in her wake.

Meanwhile, Luffy was still chasing Moria's shadow in the woods. Finally, landing on it, Luffy threatened it to return everyone's shadows. The darkness of the forest obscured his opponent, so Luffy didn't realize that he was fighting Moria's shadow and not Moria himself until the shadow faced the Strawhat.

"The shadow? You mean I've been chasing his-"

BOOM!

The ground shook from the impact that Luffy took from the shadow.

"Shoot! He pulled a fast one on me!" Luffy's voice echoed throughout the forest as the dust cloud around him settled. 

_________________________________________________

A short chapter, but it was such a great stopping place. Another chapter will post at 12: 30 today. Hope you enjoyed! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 71 33
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...
195K 7.6K 66
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
74K 3.7K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
31.6K 921 29
📌[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her newfound abilities in this Great Pirate...