Demon Slayer: KIMETSU No YAIB...

By yuji19

It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato... More

Chapter 1- Cruelty
Chapter 2-Trainer Sakunji Urokodaki
Chapter 3- Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 4 - Final Selection
Chapter 5 - My Own Steel
Chapter 6- Swordmens Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 7- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 8- Tha Smell of Enchanting Blood
Chapter 9- Temori Demon and Arrow Demon
Chapter 10- Together Forever
Chapter 11- Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 12- The Boar Bares it's Fangs, Zenitsu's Sleeps
Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 15- Mount Natagumo
Chapter 16- Letting Someone Else go First
Chapter 17- You Must Master a Single Thing
Chapter 18- A Forged Bond
Chapter 19- Hinokami
Chapter 20- Pretend Family and new Breathing
Chapter 21- Against Crops Rules

Chapter 13- Something More Important than Life

7 0 0
By yuji19

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now lets get the reading started!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the halls Zenitsu holds Shorichi's hand as they running.

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro, Tai where are you two right now.(mind) I can still hear that creepy sound. I just hope they're safe."

Shorichi:"Um, Zenitsu, is it me, or are we just going around and around in circles?"

Zenitsu:"*stopped*I knew it! I was getting the same exact feeling! I know I could count on you to help me out, Shorichi! Could you check it to see if this room is clear."

Behind the door Shorichi give Zenitsu a look, which he didn't like

Zenitsu:"Hey! What's with the look! All right, all right, you win, I'll do it myself!"

As he scarily open the door shaking looked in and see nothing .

Zenitsu:"There's no one here. Let's go this way!"

Then they start to walk in as Zenitsu is holding the kids hand.

Zenitsu:"Where are you Tanjiro and you to Tai, you both can come out now!"

Suddenly a beat was heard at the room their in went sideway as they looked down.

Zenitsu:"Wait this room just... Flip over!"

They fell as three doors open out of their way as one more open to the outside world.

Back into the room with the drum demon, the room was flipping in different ways as Tai and Tanjiro have some difficulty on their footing, as they start to run down, they fall down on their knees as Tai heard something cracked, and a drum beat make them fall to the ground and upside and he send a claw that they jump to the side. They were falling and hitting the wall every time, as they fall the went sideways as Tanjiro grab a lamp, Tai falls to the wall below groaning in pain.

Tanjiro (mind):"Damn it! We can't win like this. We need more than determination! Calm down. Use your head and think things through."

The demon then send a claw towards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro (mind):"Crap! Crap! Crap!"

He let go and miss the claw but falls through the doors but Tai grabbed his hand.

Tai:"Got you."

He pull him up on the frame.

Tanjiro:"You okay?"

Tai:"Ever better."

Kyogai:"Curses! This is irritating! I need to consume Marechi before it's too late!"

The demon use his drum to make the room back to normal which caused them to fall on their backs.

Tanjiro (mind):"There's no time to think!"

They dodge another claw attack.

Tai:"Hey you! What's your name?"

Kyogai:"It's Kyogai!"

Tai:"*landed*Kyogai! Listen we're not giving you that child! We won't bend to you! It's futile!"

Kyogai growled as he remembered something back then.

???:"Don't you see it's futile?"

Kyogai then growled in anger.

Kyogai:"I will get my hands on that Marechi!*shows eyes and the number of lower six*I will reclaim my place on the Twelve Kizuki!"

He sent two claws at two shelves that a bunch of paper fly's in the air and start to go crazy hitting every drum to make the room go crazy.

???:"Don't you see it's futile?"

Kyogai start to remember what happen years back, Kyogai as he was looking down.

???:"This is so boring."

Outside the house it was raining as the man is looking down at him, as Kyogai is in his knees.

???:"Disappointing, your writing is so inserted."

Drops the Kyogai's work on the ground.

???:"Every last word on these pages are utuly trite! There's no beauty, vablety, no impact. Why don't you forget this fantasy about being a writer. It's would be simply be waste of ink and paper! It doesn't help that you don't step outside anymore. It's no wonder why your such a dull individual. And if that's the case, you should start your original hobby play the drum. Not that you are good enough to be more than amateur with that."

The guy then step on his writing crushing it, which Kyogai didn't like and walks away. As he did Kyogai looks as his crushed papers as his turn red, before the guy reach the door, Kyogai revealed that he have the drum on his stomach when he hit it the claw cut the man in pieces.

Back to normal time Kyogai was piss off.

Kyogai:"Damn insect! Out of my sight! Rapid drumming!"

Tanjiro:"Don't tell me he can strike that drum faster!"

Kyogai rapidly hits all the drums vary fast as Tai and Tanjiro are falling infinitely as papers are flowing around them.

Tai:"The speed of these rotations are making me dizzy! This is bad! With that terrifying skill!"

Tanjiro then sees claws coming towards them.

Tanjiro:"Watch out, five claws instead of three!"

As they land on the wall, Tanjiro just back to evade the attack while Tai narrowly dodge an attack towards his head. As the room turns black they nearly miss the pages which caused Kyogai worry as they jump back twice not touching them.

Tanjiro:"I got it."

As he send the claws, they dodge both as the papers flung into the air, Tanjiro use Total Concentration Breathing to help him as dodge a strike so did Tai as they land on the middle of the room.

Tanjiro:"I can smell the scent of mold when it attacks!"

Tai:"I sence the wind from it."

They dodge everyone of the claw attacks, which scared Kyogai.

Kyogai (mind):"They anticipating all my attacks!"

As Kyogai was ready to attack, Tanjiro breath in heavily.

Tanjiro (mind):"Total Concentration! Water Breathing!"

Tai(mind):"Water Breathing! Third Form!"

As Tanjiro jump pools of water appeared covering the whole room, as Tai run with water following out of his blade.

Tanjiro (mind):"Ninth From! Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent!"

Tai(mind):"Flowing Dance!"

As Tanjiro runs on the ceiling, Tai runs on the ground towards him.

Kyogai (mind):"They're adopting to the changes of the room!"

As Tanjiro sees the opening thread, Tai jump to the side of him quickly as he was ready to attack.

Tai:"Kyogai!"

He then looked at him.

Tai:"Your Demon Art is amazing!"

He quickly slices his arms off as Tai slides and swiftly turns around as he was stun.

Tanjiro:"He's right! Your Blood Demon Art is truly incredible!"

He was so stunned that he didn't do anything as, Tanjiro slice of his head. As his head falling only the sees was Tai and Tanjiro. When Kyogai's head falls to the ground, Tanjiro land and takes in a deep breath... Which was the wrong thing to do as it caused him pain as he got to his knees. Tai then walked up to him.

Tai:"Are you okay?"

Tanjiro:"I'm fine. I can bare this, it will pass."

As he sighed his side start to hurt as he winches in pain.

Kyogai:"Boys..."

They then turn to face the head of Kyogai, talks raspy.

Kyogai:"Answer me. Do you both really think my Blood Demon Art... Was incredible?"

Tanjiro:"I truly did."

Tai:"However. We can't forgive you for killing."

Kyogai:"*starts to fade*I see..."

Tanjiro:"Oh that's right. I gotta get a blood sample."

Tanjiro takes out a needle and throws it at the body as it sticks it start to taking the blood. Tanjiro and Tai walked up to it and kneel.

Tanjiro:"Wow it worked. He said it automatically extract blood impale like this."

Tai:"Seeing it in action like this shows how crafty Yushiro really is.*takes the needle*"

Then suddenly they hear a cat meows, which startled him as they looked at the white, brown and orange cat with a seal in front and have a small box on it's back.

Tai:"A cat?"

Tanjiro:"Oh! Your the one who is going to deliver this to Miss Tamayo, right?"

Tai:"*petting cat*Here we are. Good kitty."

Tai then open the box to lifted up a purple bag and put the needle in and tie it up tightly.

Tai:"Your all set.*close box*Alright take care."

As the cat walks away it meowed and disappearing.

Tanjiro:"Oh. We was told by under Yushiro's spell it was invisible until it meowed, and then vanish the second time. So it's true then."

Tai:"Leave it to Yushiro. Oh right, the kids! Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro:"Come on we gotta to find them!"

As they run off, Kyogai with his true eyes shown.

Kyogai (mind):"My... My writing..."

He remembered what that man said about his writing as he step on it.

Kyogai (mind):"It wasn't worthless. At the very least, those kids didn't believe so. They respected avoiding trampling on my work."

Tai and Tanjiro looked at him as they stop at the door way.

Tanjiro:"My your soul rest in peace."

Tai:"And come back as a good person."

As they left Kyogai start to cry.

Kyogai:"Both my Blood Demon Art and my drum playing. Has been recognized."

After they, Kyogai was gone.

Tanjiro and Tai are running the halls trying to find the kids.

Tanjiro:"Kiyoshi!"

Tai:"Teruko! Are you here! Answer is!"

They then stop and open the door.

Tanjiro:"Teruko! Kiyoshi!"

As she scream a book fly past Tanjiro as he dodge it but Tai got hit with a pot in the head as he fall, then Tanjiro got hit in the head with a book which cause them pain. Teruko and Kiyoshi noticed it's them they stopped, while Teruko has a lot in her hand.

Kiyoshi:"Sorry Tanjiro and you too Tai."

They got up holding their heads, as their eyes are white in pain, as Teruko put the pot down.

Tai:"Why did you do that?"

Kiyoshi:"We're sorry! The drum we are using disappeared, so we panicked!"

Tanjiro:"*lower hand*I see. Well you're safe, I'm glad."

Teruko suddenly start to cry as Tai kneels down to her petting her head.

Tai:"You did great job hanging in here. You too, Kiyoshi."

With a nod from Kiyoshi, Tanjiro got to his knees in front of him.

Tanjiro:"Come on let's head outside. Kiyoshi hop on."

Now there walking towards outside with Kiyoshi on Tanjiro's back as Tai walked by his side, Teruko is walking by his side.

Tanjiro:"How is your leg feeling?"

Kiyoshi:"Not to bad."

Tanjiro:"Just hang on a little longer. I'm picking up Zenitsu and Shorichi's scent."

Tai:"That means they got out safety, then."

Tanjiro suddenly stopped as did everyone else.

Tanjiro (mind):"I smell blood!"

Kiyoshi:"What's the matter?"

Tanjiro:"*looks at Kiyoshi*Nothing. Let's hurry along?"

Tai(mind):"Oh no.(out loud)*looks at Teruko*Hop on."

He got to his knees for Teruko to get on his back, then they start to run outside.

Boar guy:"Take this! Come on! Move it! Now you spinless coward! Draw your sword and face me!"

When they did, Tanjiro and Tai was shocked to see the boar guy is kicking Zenitsu who is covering the box with his body.

While Shorichi was behind a tree crying.

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro, Tai... The box, I protected it. You told me... This is more important to you and Tai more than your own life's.

Tai and Tanjiro was on the verge of crying. As they see his face bruised and blood coming from his nose and mouth.

Zenitsu:"That's way I did it."

Before Tanjiro and the rest were out, after fall out of the house Zenitsu is laying on his back on the ground.

Zenitsu (mind):"The fact is... I've always have really good hearing. There been times when I knew what people said even thow I have fast asleep. That really creeped everyone out. I don't hear anymore demons. You both must've finished the job you two. I can hear you all, and also these odd sounding footsteps."

Shorichi:"Zenitsu! Zenitsu! Please wake up!"

With tears in his eyes, Zenitsu opened his eyes and looked at him as Shorichi sighed in relief.

Shorichi:"Thank goodness! Are you all alright?"

He back away so Zenitsu can sit up.

Shorichi:"When the room spun around, we gotten thrown outside we fell from the second story window."

Zenitsu:"*shocked*Did we really?"

As he put his left hand on his back head he has doted eyes while he smiles there was yellow flowers appears above his as it spins it makes a chiming sound.

Shorichi:"Yeah. You made sure I was protected at the time though. So I didn't get hurt at all."

Zenitsu:"*back to normal*Glad to hear that. So, what's with the tears then?"

When he removed his hand from his head and noticed the blood on it, it took a couple of seconds to process it.

Zenitsu:"*blue background and shocked to death*Know I understand! I fell right on my head, didn't I?"

Shorichi then slides in still tears in his eyes.

Shorichi:"Yes."

In the normal world, Zenitsu is panicking.

Zenitsu:"Am I gonna... Am I gonna die!*three swirly things about his head getting bigger*Oh no. The world is staring to spin. Is this the end of me?"

Then he heard laughing which caught their attention.

Zenitsu:"What's going on? I don't like that sound."

Boar guy:"*muffled*You watch out! Cuz ready or not! I'm coming through!"

The boar guy used his head to smash the doors down which Zenitsu screamed in fear as he hugged shorichi.

Zenitsu:"There it is again! That terrified boar monster!"

Boar guy:"*laughing*Picking up demonic presence here!"

Zenitsu:"*calm down*Hey wait! I know where I hear that voice before! He's the fifth survivor! During Final Selection, he was the first to rush up the mountain and the first to rush down! What a force of nature!"

The boar guy spots the box with Nezuko in it.

Boar guy:"*laughs*I've found you, demon!"

He then charge forward ready to attack the box.

Zenitsu:"Stop it!"

Suddenly Zenitsu dash and kneel in front of the box, arms out stretched which stop the boar guy on his tracks.

Boar guy:"What the hell? Who are you? Get out of my way!"

Zenitsu:"My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma! I'm a Demon Slayer! The same as you!"

Boar guy:"Oh. Are you now? Then you should already know! We gotta get rid of that thing at all cost! Now get the hell out of my way!"

Zenitsu:"I refused! This belongs to Tanjiro and Tai."

Don't you argue with me! I'll deal with them and there, of that's the case! I wouldn't say it again! Move!"

He put his blade as Zenitsu's neck, as he starts to shake.

Boar guy:"So you want to die?"

Zenitsu:"This box... I won't let you touch it! I don't know what's inside, but I know that it's priceless to Tanjiro and Tai!"

Boar guy:"Are you serious? Use your damn head! There's a demon in that box! Don't you get that?"

Zenitsu:"Of course I do, I know that from the very start!"

Zenitsu remembered the first time when he was with Tanjiro and Tai while Tanjiro is carrying the box.

Zenitsu:"I knew they were traveling with a demon. Because the sounds demons make aren't anything like a human sounds. That said..."

Now Tanjiro and Tai are now looking at him smiling.

Zenitsu:"The sounds from him sound so kind and gentle, it makes me want to cry."

Zenitsu was shocked what his hearing.

Zenitsu:"I don't think I ever heard anything like it before."

Then both male and female are surround by different kinds of animals.

Zenitsu:"All living creatures constantly give off vibrations. The world is full with sound ringing out. Breathing, heartbeats the rhythm of blood circulating... By listing closely, I'm able to tell what kind of thoughts are going through someone's head."

Then six girls in different kimono's are smiling one is laughing and two having their backs facing towards him.

Zenitsu:"Even so, I been deceive by others many times. That's because, I've always stubborn believe that how ever wanted."

Now the box.

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro, Tai despite being a Demon Slayer, they traveling with a demon. But I'm sure they have a good reason doing so. What ever that reason my be, I'm sure I can put my faith behind it."

Zenitsu:"*back to normal*I do it."

Boar guy:"Huh?*tilt his head*"

Zenitsu:"I'll ask them! I'll ask Tanjiro and Tai, about the demon myself! Until that happens...*looks up determined*Just leave it alone!"

Boar guy kicked his face, then knee him and kicked his face again to know him down. Before he can do anything to the box, Zenitsu tackle him to the ground.

Boar guy:"Let go of me, damnit!"

He hit Zenitsu with the butt of his sword and grabbed his hair and throw him to the side.

Boar guy:"You pest!"

He got up grabbed his other blade and as he about to jumped he fall to his knees, he looked back to see Zenitsu grabbed his right ankle.

Zenitsu:"I won't let you touch that!"

Boar guy used his right foot to kick his face which gives him a black eye, but as he got his left foot back, Zenitsu grabbed with both hands on his right ankle.

Zenitsu:"It's important... To Tai and Tanjiro. Stay away from it?"

He used all his strength and throw the boar guy to the side and runs towards the box covered it.

Zenitsu:"You're not let one finger on it, until they get back!"

Boar guy:"Damn you!"

He shakes his head and runs at him.

Boar guy:"Take this!"

He kicked him in the face multiple times as blood splatter on the ground twice and point his blade at him.

Boar guy:"Move it!"

Zenitsu:"No, I refuse!"

And that's when the others arrived to see what's happening.

Boar guy:"You idiot, all that bluster, you won't even draw your sword? If you're a fellow Demon Slayer, then let's see you fight!"

Which one kick, Zenitsu was on the ground wincing in pain and whimpering as he still hold the box. Tai remembers seeing a person in his vision as he sees someone farther away dying on the ground but it's all blurry, which tic him off while Tanjiro was also mad, while the kids are behind them.

Boar guy:"If you're not gonna fight, then get the hell out of my way!"

As he kept on kicking Zenitsu, Tai clutch his fist as he growls in anger, he then sees him rasing the blade above him right to kill Zenitsu and the box.

Tai:"Stop it!"

Boar guy:"Huh?*looks at Tai*"

He then dash fast towards the boar guy yelling in anger.
                        (Preview)
As the page open Tai, Tanjiro and Nezuko jumps off into color and looked at Kyogai while the three kids looked scared, while Zenitsu is worried.

Tanjiro:"The way he attacked and make the room spin around was something, was it?"

Tai:"It is, good thing I don't have motion sickness."

Nezuko:"*doted eyes and clutch fists*Hmm-mmm.*looks back*"

Tanjiro:"Maybe the closer a demon is to Kibutsuji, the more powerful they'll be. Do we have a chance to beating them."

Tai:"We have too, if we want to change, Nezuko back."

Nezuko:"Hmm."

Then Tai is in a orange background.

Tai:"Now, it's time for a Taisho-era secret!*gets close*That demon, Kyogai, likes the story about the Eight Hounds and I hear he's writing a story of his own."

Nezuko:"(normal)*doted eyes and clutch fists*Hmm-mmm."

Tai and Tanjiro then looks at Nezuko and smile.

Tanjiro:"We should, work hard to."

Then they looked at everyone.

Tai:"Next Chapter 14"The House With The Wisteria Family Crest"!"

Tanjiro:"*panic*Your brother and friend are going to do all the--"

Then they hear a crack as they looked at him holding his chest in pain.

Tanjiro:"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I forgot I still have broken bones!"

Tai wenches as Nezuko have doted eyes and clutch her fists sadly.

Nezuko:"Hmm."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author Well that's the end of chapter 13 and I hope you guys enjoy it as always stay safe and be safe out there everyone and I'll see you guys next time bye everyone!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 89 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
9K 307 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
121K 3.3K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
10.7K 200 22
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...